The New Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
A hesitation, a party and more.
17k words
4.78
13.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't expect, we would move this fast", Brenda says. It's one in the morning and we're still cuddled up together, on the couch.

"I planned to seduce you, with my cooking skills and at the end of the evening, be graced with a kiss."

"And I would have graced you," she says smiling at me, "if the food was any good."

We never did make it to the dinner table.

"My plan was, to be in this position, your arms around me, wearing some more clothes and then telling you, that as women go, I'm a little different. I was nervous all day about that moment. In the past, it has had mixed reactions."

"I'm sorry about that, I hope my reaction was to your liking," I smile while saying this, knowing the answer. She turns her face to me and while her lips touch mine she mouths, "yes it was."

I pull her in close, our naked flesh gliding over one another. Every time she places her hand on a new location on my body, I feel an exotic rush. I've never felt this attracted to another person. When her hand forms around my cock, I hum in excitement and respond by locating its desired home. My fingers make little circles around her rosebud, but when I apply pressure, Brenda jumps up and says, "no."

Not in a dismissive or rejective way, she adds, "this is going somewhere wonderful but it's," turning to the wall clock, "almost three in the morning, and I have to work soon."

Being raised right, upon hearing, no, I help her to her feet, give her a little kiss on the lips and start looking for my clothes. All the while being apologetic about letting it get so late.

"You have no idea how hard it is, to make you leave. If I had all the time in the world, we'd be in bed right now."

"Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Count on it. And I have Sunday off, so we can take our time."

In the hallway, we have the hardest time letting go, when I'm finally back in my apartment, my phone chimes.

"I miss you."

"I miss you, too."

I'm a little restless at first, but I soon calm down and find a deep sleep. I dream of a beautiful face in ecstasy and a pare of breast bouncing up with each deep thrust. There is also a moment of violence, where I gleefully kick the shit out of the little twerps, who hurt Brenda. This fades and the dreams focus back on a woman and they slowly get more vivid. We continue on the couch, I'm nursing on one of her breasts, while she's undulating with me inside her. I'm kneeling behind her, controlling her body. I dream of being awoken with her warm mouth around me.

When it gets too good, as with every dream, you wake up. Me with a racing heart and raging, well you know.

It takes me a while to relieve my bursting bladder and when I shuffle into the living room, the little light on my phone is blinking. A private message from Brenda and one from Nicole in our Nathan, Brenda Nicole group. Ignoring the temporary Parisian, I select Brenda's text chain. A long message, those can spell trouble. Previous relationships usually ended with long messages. This one at least starts off good.

"Let me start by saying, last night was wonderful. You were the perfect gentlemen, I expected you to be. But I meant what I said, I didn't expect us to go this fast. I've been hurt in the past. People who used me for a sexual kink, or thought they could handle dating a trans woman, were embarrassed to be seen with me, or even mistreated me after sex. So last night was wonderful, but now, in the clear light of day, I want you to think if this is something you really want. Because I'm fully out and proud and only want to be with someone who embraces that. Dating me would no longer make you a heterosexual CIS man. I'm sorry if this overwhelms you, but I need to protect myself. Take your time, and let me know what you think."

I read the message carefully, several times. I fully understand her point, but I had made up my mind last night and now in the clear light of day, as she put it, it hasn't changed. I never gave a shit about labels nor what anyone thinks of me. I'm in this life to make myself happy and if along the way I can do that, with and for other people, all the better. But now to come up with a good response. Jump the gun and go all out, with a declaration of love and gay pride, would seem and feel disingenuous.

"I could say that I understand where you're coming from, but of course I don't. As a heterosexual CIS male (had to look that up), I've never had to face what you did. But last night, after you told me, that you didn't start out in life as a woman, I looked at myself in the mirror and said, out loud, that I didn't care. Of course, I was immediately attracted to you, from the second I saw you. I mean, have you seen, you? But it was your kindness and warmth, and your fierce and loving friendship with Nicole, that sealed it, for me. I have no regrets about last night and want to see more of you. I will never ask you to hide who you are. Writing all this, I realize, words will not convince you, you might have even heard all this before. I have to earn your trust, and that's what I intend to do. So may I propose the following? Last night was a spoiler. We skipped ahead in the book a few chapters. Let's start at the beginning now."

I sent the message and had the next one already typed.

"Hi, Brenda,

I'm sorry if this is forward, but I find myself really attracted to you. I value your friendship very much, so if the feeling is not mutual, forget this message, but I'd kick myself if I didn't ask. Would you like to go out on a date with me? Dinner and something fun, like paintball, laser tag, dragon-riding, snooker, go-carting, or maybe just a walk on the beach.

Kind regards,

Nathan"

Even though I was fairly certain she'd say yes, I was still quite nervous. That coupled with the fact that Brenda once had told me, that she didn't answer her phone when at work, made the following hours crawl by.

I clean up the uneaten and by now spoiled dinner, from last night. Do some chores and shopping and then remember the message from Nicole. She was having a blast in Paris. Excited messages about where she'd eaten, that she'd seen the Mona Lisa and a bunch of pictures of her, near and on the Eiffel tower. Her last message read ", can you guys still pick me up from the bus depot, tomorrow at 1600?"

To which Brenda already had replied, "of course I'll be there," and I added, "me too!"

Seconds later, my phone rang. Brenda.

"Hi."

"Hi."

Mercifully cutting right to the chase, "thank you for your kind message and yes, I would love to go on a date with you."

I did a little dance in my living room.

"That's wonderful! What time may I escort you? And do you have any preference for dinner and or the fun thing?"

"I'll be ready at six-thirty and leave myself in your capable hands."

"Great! See you tonight!"

"Looking forward to it."

This ended the call and started my panic. Like a dumbass, I had booked nothing and have no idea what the fun thing should be. It was now five. A thousand impossible options spring to mind and not knowing what to do, I start cleaning, my already clean apartment.

Then, savior in the form of a text, "I'm intrigued by the dragon-riding and would love to go racing with you sometime, but I've had a long day, so can the fun thing be something, not too strenuous?"

Then I remember a company outing to a bowling alley, a few months ago. Lanes are usually available at short notice.

"It's a bit mundane, but how do you feel about bowling?"

"That would be lovely."

I reserve a lane at seven and a table at a nice Italian place, for eight-thirty. These tasks completed, I rush to the supermarket, where I score some flowers. On the way back I place them on the dashboard of the passenger side of my car. I figure that'd be a nice surprise.

Running through a shower and deciding on black jeans and a button-down shirt with a sports jacket, it's now a quarter to six, and so the longest forty-five minutes of my life begin.

When finally the wait is over, I knock on her door.

And then, the most female of responses, "just a minute, finishing up!"

More waiting.

When finally the door opened, everything I remember from last night, is standing in front of me. She's also gone for jeans and sneakers, probably because of the bowling, but the top showing her belly covered by a jacket, had me gasping for air.

"You look beautiful, thank you for coming with me tonight."

"You look very handsome and thank you for asking."

She locks the door and I, a little unsure of how much physical contact she wants, put my hands in my pockets and hook out my elbow. She laces her arm through and we're off. Making sure to open every door for her, especially when we get to the car ",awh, are those for me?"

"Of course!"

During the ten-minute car ride, we do the, how was your day and did you see the messages from Nicole, thing. I have on my favorite playlist and she commented on liking the songs. So, up the volume goes.

At the lanes, it quickly becomes apparent that we're both terrible at this game. Seeing this, she offers a challenge, "oke, what does the winner get?"

"A home-cooked meal?" I offer.

Sitting on the benches next to each other, waiting for the frame to clear, she gets in close and whispers, "I was thinking something a bit more intimate, than that."

My heart starts racing, this was supposed to be the first chapter of the book, so acting accordingly. "What did you have in mind?"

"The winner goes home with the losers undergarments, which they have to take off in the restaurant."

I move slightly away from her, so I could regard her completely, cock an eyebrow, extend a hand and say, "deal."

She shakes it, kisses me on the cheek, and moves away, to pick up a ball. Now that we have something to play for, I really like bowling. Like I stated before, the game always felt somewhat mundane, but now, I'm playing the most exciting frames of bowling in my life. We decide on best out of three.

I'm having the hardest time concentrating, not just because of the possible price or prize, but also getting to look at Brenda throwing the ball. Her perfect ass extending out at the apex of her throw. It was creating a problem in my pants. Because of our combined lack of skill, the scoreline kept very close. At the tenth round of the first frame, I had fifty-six and she forty-nine. Brenda got to roll first. A strike! By the grace of all that is pure, the next one goes in the gutter and I have to score four to win. Of course, the first one misses everything and it looks like, all those little white motherfuckers, at the end of the lane, start mocking me. Brenda is ecstatic. Comes up behind me, her arms around me, and whispers, "I hope you're wearing something sexy."

In my male bravado, I retort, "it's not over yet," and step back out, for my last roll.

"Miss it! You suck! Choke!" Brenda heckles me.

I decide on slow and straight down the middle. A few pins drop and we both anxiously look up at the scoreboard. I downed five pins.

"Victory!" I yell, raised arms above me.

"Not yet buddy boy. I'm winning the next one."

Like the last frame, we make a complete hash of it. However in my overconfidence of winning the previous frame, I roll gutterball after gutterball and when the tenth round comes again, I'm trailing more than 10 points.

This of course much to the delight of my bowling partner, "those briefs are coming home with me," she whispers in my ear. And then to emphasize her point, or merely to distract me, licks the lobe.

The last and final round, who's going commando?

Short answer, me. In the last round, Brenda pulls out all the stops. Kisses my neck before my roll, backs her ass into my face while I'm sitting down, "oh, I didn't see you there." My head is spinning and the other is standing at attention. Me still wanting to be the perfect chapter one gentleman, I decide to let this happen and not retaliate.

She mocks me by raising her hand and claiming, "victory!"

I bow, before walking over and pulling her into a hug. I kiss her on the cheek and surrender to the superior bowler.

"What color are they?" Grinning from ear to ear.

"Black." Doing the same.

"Would the Queen of bowling like to be escorted to her victory meal, now?"

"Queen, I like that. Yes, she would."

In the car, she thanks me and says it was a lot of fun. "How a silly bet can make even the mundane, interesting."

We laugh and make jolly, the twenty-minute ride to the restaurant. Brenda claiming her Queendom and subjugating me as her serf, I swearing fealty to my bowling Queen.

When Brenda steps out of the car door, I had opened for her, I bow and proclaim, " my Queen."

She puts her hand on my chest and looks at me, seriously.

"Thank you for letting me have my fun. I know you were being a gentleman and not teasing me back, for that reason. I used that, a little, sorry."

I take her hand and place the other on her cheek, "Don't worry about it, I had so much fun with you."

"Kiss me."

I lean down and my lips find hers. In the parking lot of an Italian restaurant, I have one of the best and most meaningful kisses of my life. We slowly separate and stare into each other eyes for a while. She breaks the tension, "oh, you're trouble, let go inside."

She brings the flowers with her into the restaurant and a helpful waiter puts them in a bucket normally reserved as a wine cooler. The food is perfect and the dinner conversation is open and honest. She tells me about her past, feeling trapped in the wrong body, the beginning of her transformation, and what her process was and still is. She says, she thought it was funny I had to look up what CIS meant. I tell her that I'm not that interested in labels, but I did some digging and for now, pan would suit me best. She reaches for my hand and just smiles.

When the mains have been cleared, Brenda looks at me with a mocking serious face.

"Time to pay the Queen. To the victor go the spoils. I'll order your dessert, you go fetch me, my prize."

Standing up I say, "yes, your grace."

Very happy I booked a fancy restaurant, cause that usually means the bathrooms are clean. This is no exception. I kick off my shoes, undo my belt and pants.

"Here goes nothing."

The underwear goes down and after putting everything else back on, I walk back into the restaurant, commando style. My underwear in my fist.

I walk up behind Brenda and kiss her neck as I slide my hand into her lap.

"Your prize, my Queen."

"Thank you, serf, you may be seated."

Giggling, she torts, "comfy?"

Equally amused I reply, "no."

"Thank you for honoring the bargain. Very sporting of you."

To which I merely nod.

Dinner comes to a close and after dessert, I take her hand and we walk to the car. Thank the maker for automatic transmissions, because I hold her hand the whole way home. The car ride is silent, punctuated by some of my favorite songs.

Standing in front of her open door, she appears nervous.

"I would like to invite you in, but..."

I stop her from speaking by holding up my hand and pulling her in close with my other.

"If it's okay with you, I would like chapter one to end with a kiss at the door and a promise that I'll call you tomorrow."

"That would be lovely."

Our goodnight kiss is slow but passionate. After my tongue leaves the warmth of her mouth, she lays her head on my chest.

"Thank you, for a lovely evening."

"You made it lovely."

With that, I give her a small peck on the lips and let her go inside.

Just before I go to bed, I get a message from Brenda. It's a picture of her body, she's wearing a bra and my underwear. The text reads, "a little big, but very comfortable."

"Even in my boring briefs, you look so sexy."

*kissy-face*

-----

Even though I live across the hall, I promised I'd call, so after waking, washing, dressing, and eating, I do.

"Goodmorning," I hear a sultry or perhaps sleepy voice greet me.

"And a good morning to you as well. Did you sleep well?"

"I dreamt of you, so yes."

"Must have been the influence of my conquered underpants, you were wearing."

"Were?"

"No way."

The audio call switches to video. And I see a familiar pair of underpants around some very sexy hips. The camera is raised to her face, "would you like to come over later, to," she hesitates and the with a cute smile continues, "cuddle?"

"I would love to."

"I'll text you when I'm ready. Probably after lunch."

"Okay, see you soon."

After an air-kiss, she closes the connection. It being nine, I take my pent-up energy to the gym and work out like a beast for 2 hours. I'm not the biggest gym rat in the world, but today I felt like one of those CrossFit champions. I could run faster and lift more than I'm used to.

I never shower at the gym, so when I meet Brenda at the entrance of the apartment building after she's gone shopping, I look and probably smell, awful.

"What the hell have you been doing?"

"Tried to tame a dragon for our next date. It did not go well."

After a burst of laughter, "if your dragon taming skills are anything like your bowling, I guess I'll be waiting a while for my dragon ride."

"I would think so."

I take the shopping bags from her and we enter the elevator. As soon as the doors close, I'm pushed to the wall and Brenda forcefully kisses me. Usually, I'm annoyed with how slow the building's elevator is, right now it's way too fast. When the doors begin to open, Brenda disengages from me and starts walking down the hall. Thankfully it's just me and her because my gym shorts are not capable of holding back my excitement.

She opens the door to her place, and with whimsy says, "in here please."

When inside she closes the door behind me and guides me to her kitchen.

"You may place the bags over there," pointing to the kitchen counter.

"Yes, my Queen."

"That's right, I'm the Queen."

After having completed this task, I'm taken by the hand and led to her bathroom.

"Shower."

"But, I have no clean clothes here."

"Give me your keys, I'll fetch some for you. When I get back I expect to hear running water."

"Yes, my Queen."

I give her my keys and get naked quickly. After my workout, the warm water feels fantastic. A few minutes later the bathroom door opens. In walks Brenda with some of my clothes. As I turn off the water, I do notice the sheer lack of garments.

"That's a shirt and underwear, you couldn't find pants."

All this is very amusing to Brenda, "no, this is all you get."

We're both enjoying this little powerplay.

"Go head, dry yourself."

I comply, while Brenda is enjoys the view, I towel off. After which I'm handed my shirt and then underpants. When I'm 'fully' dressed, she saunters over to me and whispers, "Your Queen needs a massage, you will wait here until called. If you do a good job, you will be fed."

Not being able to hold my excitement, she says sternly, "only a massage!"

"Yes, my Queen." At which she marches off.

I'm overjoyed, only a massage, is more than I hoped for today. I patiently wait for my queue and when it comes, I hurry out, to find her lying in bed. She's naked, save for the towel covering her ample backside.

"You may proceed."

She's in the middle of the bed, so I figure the best approach is to straddle her. This is met with an approving moan. Starting at her neck and slowly making my way down. I feel this beautiful creature underneath me, start to relax. Muscles that at first resisted my manipulation, now move freely under my hands. Every time one gives up its resistance, Brenda moans. I take my time, not just for her pleasure, but equally my own. That I'm allowed to touch someone this wonderful, is bliss. When I arrive at her glutes, I bend over and whisper, "would you like me to go lower?"

"No, this is fine, for now. Thank you, you may wait outside."