The New Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A friend is having an art exhibition Saturday night. Want to be my date?"

"Yes! I would love to."

"It's going to be an LGTBQ+ affair. You ready for that?"

"No idea, we'll find out," I say enthusiastically.

"It's a date then."

"Looking forward to it."

"We might need to do something about your clothing. I looked through your closet the other day, and you need some fancy dress things."

"Fair enough, take me shopping on Saturday."

"Shopping and showing my man off. Play your cards right and Saturday night will be something else."

"Realy, like what?" I say, playing dumb.

She pulls my ear to her mouth and whispers, "I will fuck your brains out."

And just like that, she's gone. The door closed behind her, leaving me with a raging hard-on.

----

Saturday slowly rolls around. During the week, we text and call, during which it becomes clear that our romantic shopping trip is going to have a third wheel. Guess who? Brenda of course gives me the option of saying no, but not really. So cockblock, draws up plans in our group text, that we will arrive at the giant mall at precisely ten in the morning. There will be two hours of shopping, lunch and then more shopping.

I give in to all of it because I do enjoy spending time with both of them, but mainly because Brenda ensures me that the evening's activities will be a two-person affair.

The mall is a thirty-minute drive, so when my doorbell rings at eight, I'm pleasantly surprised to find Brenda, standing there, on her own.

"Come in."

As soon as I close the door, I'm taken by the hand and dragged to my bedroom, where I am pushed on the bed. She jumps on me and we settle into our favorite cuddle position. Brenda lying on top of me, head resting on my chest and hand under my shirt.

"I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

"And I was just sitting at home thinking, if he's awake I can just go over there and do this."

"Excellent thinking."

"So, you don't mind?" She asks sarcastically.

"On second thought, terrible idea," I retort.

"In that case," Brenda tries to get up. I grip her tight to me.

"No, you said it was a bad idea, so I should go," now giggling.

A play fight ensues, where Brenda tries to get off the bed and I stop her. We struggle and throw each other across my bed. When Brenda, decides to fight dirty and sinks her teeth into my shoulder, I stop using half strength and force her onto her back and pin her down with my pelvis onto her's and her arms over her head.

"Mercy?" She coyly asks.

I let her hands go, but keep my position and lower myself down to her. We kiss, her hands no longer fighting, now caressing my lower back, the occasional use of her nails into my flesh.

After a few moments of this, I start to undulate my pelvis and thrust into her. This is of course blocked by the layers of clothes we're still wearing, but it feels fantastic non the less.

When I lower my kisses to her neck, a small voice comes underneath me says, "if you keep doing that, we are not going to make our shopping trip."

"Then I'll just keep doing this and wear jeans and a shirt tonight."

She burst out laughing, "oh no you don't," and gives me a little push.

I stop and lift myself of her.

"I came here to do this," she gestures at us, indicating the fooling around, "and to take some measurements."

She produces a tape measure from her pocket. "Stand up, and take those clothes off."

"Quid pro quo, Clarice," I say in the process of removing my shirt. When my pants fall down and I step out of them she says, "fair enough."

Within the blink of an eye, we're both down to our undergarments. The sexiest woman I've ever known is standing in my bedroom in her underwear. It's all I can do from grabbing her and having my way with her. But I want today to be special as well, and with the promise of my brains being fucked out of its head tonight, I restrain myself.

This becomes so much harder, no pun intended, when she starts measuring me. Her soft gentle hands move over my body. When she gets to the tent that is supposed to represent my underwear, she asks, "does the gentleman usually wear it straight out?"

"Only in the presence of half naked Queens."

"And when those are not in the vicinity?"

"Left."

She makes notes in her phone of everything and then while pretending to take the final set of notes after she's asked me for my shoe size, I hear, *click*.

"Hey!"

"That's for research purposes."

"Fair enough, I'll need to do some research myself."

I march out to the living room and retrieve my phone. When I return Nicole has her sweats back on and poses for me.

"Sneaky girl."

She pulls me in close and kisses me, "I promise, you can do all the research you want, tonight."

"Now, go take a cold shower, put on some tight jeans, while I rummage around in your closet, so I can check out some sizes."

She points me in the direction of my shower and waits for me to leave. All the while with a huge grin on her face.

When I get back, Nicole is waiting on the couch for me, "I've put some clothes out for you, please put them on and come cuddle with me."

I do as I'm told and when she's in my arms and staring into my eyes she says, "thank you for letting me do this. It feels really nice when you play along with me."

"I enjoy every second of it. Please never be afraid to play with me."

We kiss and cuddle until it's almost time to go. During which time, I ask how Nicole stuck her nose into our shopping trip.

"She bought sexy lingerie in Paris, but because she always wore the same thing, she had no idea of the sizes and was too embarrassed and nervous to ask. Especially in a French store. So now I'm going to help her get something that fits."

"And is sexy."

"Yes."

"And why does Nicole need sexy lingerie?"

She looks at me a little quizzically and somewhat annoyed, "you know why."

"Okay, only teasing a little. I should make myself scarce, for that part of the shopping expedition?"

"Yes, please. After lunch just say you want to look at something, boy-ish."

"The tech store it is."

"And please don't mention any of this. She's very nervous."

"Mum's the word."

Nicole leaves to get ready and ten minutes later we're in the car heading for the mall. All three of us. To add insult to injury, the two of them decided I am to be the chauffeur for the day, and they both sit in the back.

"Oh chauffeur, please change the music."

"Oh chauffeur, do you have any snacks on board."

It's early Saturday morning and quiet on the road, so on the onramp to the highway, I get my own back and fly through the banked corner at high speed, bunching the two of them up together on the backseat. When we're through, I am berated for my reckless driving. I simply respond by asking if the music is to their liking?

That cures them of their chauffeur jokes. And we arrive at the mall without further incident.

"Now remember what we talked about."

"Yes mommy," Nicole jabs back, annoyed.

"What did you gals talk about?"

"Nicole is going to have to be on her own, while you and I go looking for your outfit."

I'm over the moon about this. Nicole is bossy at the best of times, I really wasn't looking forward to her judging every outfit I'm forced to try on. I don't say this, of course, I simply reply, "mkay."

Upon entering the mall we go our separate ways. Brenda calls after Nicole, "remember twelve o'clock at the pizza place, I'll text you if we're done sooner."

Nicole trundles off, sticking a thumb into the air.

"You're that worried about her?"

"A little."

"She just survived a few days in Paris."

"And I was worried the entire time."

"Come here," I say while pulling her into me. I take her face in my hands and give her a small kiss, "you really are very sweet."

She smiles, takes my hand, and leads me to our, what turns out to be, first of many destinations. I'm given everything in the store to wear, and when my size is not available, a clerk is commandeered into the back, to seak the proper fit. At one point she has every clerk in a gentlemen's store running around, fetching stuff. None of it meets the approval of Brenda, though. After four shops, she slumps her shoulders a little and mumbles, "fine." Then drags me off to a men's store. This store is much more relaxed than the others and the owner actually seems to know his stuff. It doesn't take him and Brenda long to agree on something and when I emerge from the fitting room, wearing a suit, for the first time since we started shopping, my opinion is asked.

"It's okay."

"Yeah, it needs something," the clerk says, "How does he feel about ties?"

"He, has a strongly negative opinion of them," I bark before anyone else can answer.

"What about a cravat?" He tries to fix.

"Veto," I reply.

"What about a waistcoat in a different color or motive?" I suggest.

This stuns both him and Brenda.

"What?" I shrug.

The store clerk hops to and in passing Brenda whispers, "you might have a live one here."

Brenda hums positively in response.

I point to the clerk and then to Brenda, "What's this?"

"He's a friend."

"So why not introduce me?"

"I don't know. I thought you might be, you know."

"Embarrassed? No, none of that. Please introduce me to your friend and that goes double for tonight. I don't need to meet everyone, but I'd like to meet some of your friends and god forbid talk to them."

She smiles and nods, "sorry."

I take her hand and say, "that's okay."

When the clerk comes back with a bounty of waistcoats, Brenda steps in, "Ben this is Nathan, my.." unsure of what to say next, I extend my hand to Ben and take over, "boyfriend, but is still new, so labeling is, you know, still a thing."

He takes my hand and says, "beginner labels, tricky, tricky. It's nice to meet you, Nathan."

"Now bitch, where have you been hiding him, and does he have any brothers?"

"He's been hiding across the hall from her, and alas, all I can bring to the table is a married sister," I answer for Brenda.

Ben leans over to Brenda, "oh, I like him. He's got sas."

"So do I."

"So is this outfit for tonight?" Ben asks, no longer hiding his most fabulous self.

"Yes! He's my plus one."

"I'm her plus one," I respond with a smile.

"Will you be there too?" I ask.

"Of course darling, I'm dressing at least a third of the guests."

"Good, it'll be nice to have a familiar face there."

"Don't worry, none of us really bite, unless you ask. And a handsome guy like you, you'll be very popular."

"I'm not worried about that, I'm just hoping to make a good impression on her friends. Or at the very least meeting, some of her 'other' friends."

"So, I take it you're familiar with her royal frumpiness?" Ben says in the dryest way possible.

I burst out laughing, while Ben gets a smack from Brenda, to which he replies, "oh, so violent."

"That's what I've been saying."

"I know, right?"

"I've been threatening to put her over my knee."

"Do it, she needs a good spanking."

Ben and I are now laughing like two old buddies. Brenda in faux anger turns and says, "I think you two can figure this out, without me. I'm going to find Nicole. Make him look presentable please."

"Say hi to her, from me," Ben says.

"I will."

After Brenda's cleared the store, Ben turns, "you be nice to that girl."

"I will, threats have already been made by Nicole. I walk the plank if I hurt her."

"Good."

"It's good to see, she has friends that care so much for her. So far, I thought it was just Nicole and me."

"Oh no, there's loads, you'll meet some tonight."

"Looking forward to it."

Ben gives me a puzzling, but amused look, "you are, aren't you?"

"Yep."

"Just to be sure, you know about her situation," he asks while moving his hand over his crotch.

"Yes Ben, intimately."

"Good, perfect, let's get you sorted then."

Ben and I settle on an outfit. At the counter I ask Ben to wrap the outfit, so Brenda can't see what we finally settled on. While wrapping Ben says, "don't worry too much about tonight, it's going to be fine."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, it doesn't take a very sophisticate gaydar to know you, you've been playing for the other team, up until now."

"I have."

"So tonight is going to be something new. But everyone is very friendly and when they see how Nicole looks at you, they'll be very welcoming. And if not, come find me, you can hang with us."

"Us?"

"Me and my husband."

"Cool, thanks. I'll be sure to introduce myself."

"You two will get along famously. He was straight as an arrow before he met me."

"Not sure what I am now," I volunteer.

"Oh, don't worry about the labels, save for one, love. If that's what you feel, you'll be fine." He hands me the bag.

"Thanks, for the help and the advice."

"Anytime. See you tonight."

"And you as well."

At lunch, I'm pestered by both of them to see the outfit, but I was smart enough to throw it in the trunk of the car, before joining frumpy and giggles for lunch.

"Well, then just go get it."

"Nope."

"Come on!"

I lie and say, "sorry, orders from Ben, I'm not to show you until tonight."

That shuts Brenda up, but Nicole continues, "but then, you can show me."

"Ben wasn't specific about you, but I'm making an executive decision, Brenda gets to see it first. She can send you a picture tonight."

Having finally won an argument, I triumphantly recline in my chair and smirk while the two girls stew in their defeat. Pizza and drinks are ordered and having dealt with their defeat, further shopping is discussed. As promised, I feign interest in some gizmo at the tech store and the girls agree on shopping elsewhere.

After lunch and while waiting for Brenda, Nicole and I stand at the upper deck overlooking the entire mall. I put my arm around her and ask, "having fun?"

She smiles and utters, "yeah."

After causing a little redness to appear on her cheeks, I let go, and say, "me too."

On my own now, I ignore whatever gizmo I was talking about and head for the drugstore. In the hope that tonight ends like I've been dreaming of, and further hope that Brenda might want to spend some nights at my place. So I buy essentials. Massage oil, candles, and the same hair products I've seen in Brenda's shower. At the counter, I add condoms and lube. Having no further interest in the shopping experience, I find a food court and order a drink.

After what feels like ten hours, I get a text, "we've got everything. Can our chauffeur please drive us home?"

Texting to meet them at the entrance, we find each other five minutes later. Nicole is carrying two big bags from a women's store, while Brenda's only got a small bag, from a famous ladies' store that has a secret. Bouncing in front of us Nicole is excited about everything she's bought and wants to do a fashion show tonight. Brenda reminds her about the art gallery we're going to.

"Are you sure I can't come?" she asks, looking back at us.

"Nathan is my plus one tonight. You'll just have to amuse yourself with the gift I got you."

Nicole rips her head forward and remains silent. I look over at Brenda and mouth, "what gift?"

A mischievous smile comes over her face and very quietly she makes a noise, "bzzzzz", quickly putting a finger to her mouth to make sure I don't respond.

I wink, as we make it to the car. Opening the trunk, both ladies dump their bags and grab the one I had left in the car earlier. On discovering it's wrapped up, they have to admit defeat again, "you think I was born yesterday?"

I close the trunk and we head home. Brenda now sitting next to me, a hand placed on my leg.

When we get home, Brenda has to sternly confirm, that we'll see Nicole tomorrow, after which, like an angry teenager, she stomps off.

"She'll be fine as soon as she starts playing with my gift."

"You actually bought her a vibrator."

"She didn't have one, and that girl needs some release."

"I'm not arguing with you, just amazed she even took it."

Standing in front of my door Brenda excitedly says, "let's go, I want to see the outfit."

Ignoring her. "What time does this thing start?"

"At eight, now keys in the door, it's inspection time."

"That means I have time to take you out to dinner beforehand."

"Yeah sure, stop stalling."

I put my bags on the floor and lead Brenda, by the arm, to her apartment. She protests but I have a considerable size advantage so in a few steps she is infront of her door.

"I'll pick you up at six."

Not giving her time to respond in objection I press her to the door and kiss her. After I release and march back to my place while saying, "see you tonight."

"So, mean!"

Ben and I settled on a navy blue suit with a plaid waistcoat. I told Ben about a pocket watch I own and he said that would be the perfect accessory. Never having worn anything this complicated, I spend the best part of an hour getting ready. A personal record. I quickly book a table at a restaurant near the venue and just before six, I'm good to go.

I knock on my girls' door and wait. Nervous. Is she going to like the suit, are her friends going to like me, am I going to be comfortable enough to be myself tonight. I realize that if tonight doesn't go well, I'm back to square one or worst, alone. My chain of thought is interrupted by the opening door. Behind it, something so beautiful comes into view, that I'm in danger of losing my balance. Brenda is wearing a navy blue, evening gown, a split in the dress revealing one of her legs and at the top, her shoulders and arms free. Not knowing anything about dress technology, I suppose the dress is being held up by her ample bosom, otherwise, it could be that she's simply ignoring the laws of physics right now.

We both haven't said anything yet. We're just staring.

"You look," and I trail off.

"So do you."

"Wow, just amazing"

"Thank you, you look so handsome," and then in a sing-song manner, "I'm going to have the hottest date tonight!"

"And I'll be with the prettiest woman."

I step in closer and get warned no making out, it'll ruin the make-up. I peck her on the lips and she whispers, "the make-up and the fact that I'm so horny, that I would rip all of our clothes of, and we won't make it to the party."

"That feeling is mutual. Nice color by the way."

"I called Ben and begged him to tell me what color you were wearing," she confesses.

I turn her to the hallway mirror and stand behind her, putting my arms around her waist, "we look good."

"Hell yes, we do! Let me get my phone."

Brenda walks into the living room to fetch her clutch. This is when I see her from behind. When she bends over to pick it up, I'm grateful that I'm wearing quality garments, a cheaper brand, and my zipper would have buckled under the pressure.

"What are you staring at?"

I was still trying to look at her ass when Brenda turns. Caught and having no response, I smile and shrug. Standing in front of me again she teases, "were you staring at my ass?"

Still not being able to form words, Brenda teases again, "were you staring at the place where your cock needs to go tonight?"

She emphasizes the word cock, by shoving her ass into my groin.

"Now smile for the camera," she says holding her phone up to the mirror. I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip and smile. A few clicks later and the photo is in our threeway text group.

On the way to the car, I tell Brenda where we're having dinner.

"That's almost next to the gallery!"

"Yeah, thought that might be useful, not having to walk a long way, especially in those," pointing down to her high heel shoes.

"I mean it's next to the gallery, so we'll probably see a lot of people who are going to the opening, there."

"So?"

"So, you know."