The New Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need help?"

"No, I'll manage, be right back," and then tosses the bra at my face. I examen it for a second, decide it will not fit me, and place it on the nightstand.

Brenda disappears to what I assume is the bathroom. I sit up against the headboard of the bed and stare blankly at the door. Any minute now the object of my desires will walk through it. Even now, I still can't believe, that will happen. Harder to believe still is what has happened. Most of the women I've been with only ever wanted to make love, and I was fine with that, more than fine, it was wonderful. But I always had a fantasy for more, rougher and harder. I spanked, choked, and fucked this woman and when she comes back, she'll most likely smile, cuddle up to me and one day soon, let me do it all over again. My cock, which became hard again, about five minutes after leaving Brenda's body, jumps in excitement.

Right now though, after the rough stuff, I'd like something more tender. I want to express love, not just lust.

I'm not wrong. She walks back in, smiling, a little more stable on her feet, closes the door behind her, and comes to sit in my lap, wrapping an arm around me. In her other hand is a water bottle, "here, drink." She's smiling, ear to ear.

She puts the bottle to my lips and cold fluid fills my mouth and throat.

"Don't want you to dehydrate. I might need you for something later tonight."

When the bottle is empty she tosses it and I ask, "need a painting hung?"

Kissing my neck and ear, she whispers, "No, I need a man to make love to me," taking my cock in her hand, "and I think, you might just be able to do the job."

"I volunteer as tribute."

Slowly enunciating every syllable, Brenda says, "Excellent."

We slowly begin to make out. Hands, mouths, and feet touch and are touched. I guide Brenda on her back and lay next to her. I have an arm around her, her head resting on it. This gives my other hand free reign of the rest of her body. I suck in one nipple while the other is squeezed and pulled. Brenda in the meantime has a firm grip on my cock, which is still a little desensitized from the previous activities, but damn if it doesn't feel nice.

I switch to kissing her ear, neck, and throat, moving slowly from one to the other. Every time I get to her ear, I whisper sweet nothings into it, "you're so sexy, you have the most beautiful breast I've ever seen, you taste so good, thank you for sharing yourself with me."

While doing this, my lover's breathing starts to speed up and become deep. From the corner of my eye, I see that Brenda's clit has recovered as well, and stands away from her body.

I want to show love and I always felt a certain appreciation when a woman would suck my dick, to say the least. I know and feel that Brenda is a woman, so I'll expect and hope that she enjoys receiving oral stimulation. I know the other women I've been with did.

The little CIS man in my brain goes, "you've never even been close to another cock, let alone put one in your mouth. You will not do this!"

The more I please and tease Brenda, the softer that stupid voice becomes. When it's gone I rise up, lie on top of this sexy woman and kiss her deeply. Tongues wrestle and so does my cock with her clit. It feels deep and right. When I need to come up for air, I once again kiss my way to her ear and whisper, "I want to kiss every part of you."

Brenda raises her arms above her head and stretches her body underneath me. In mock exhaustion, she exclaims "you do, as you please."

I start at her outstretched hands, forcing me to move my body up. While sucking on her fingers, Brenda takes advantage of the opportunity and maneuvers her mouth over my cock. I feel her lips and tongue, take hold. A wave of pleasure comes over me and it's with great restraint, that I kiss my way down her arms, thus extracting myself from the warmth of Brenda's mouth.

"Ahw,.. you took my toy from me."

Arriving at an armpit, I turn my lips toward her and say, "you'll get it back," then, I get back to my job. When my tongue glides over my current target, Brenda jolts and giggles, "ticklish."

She should of course, not have shared that with me. I have a perfect mount, and her arms are still over her head. They now stay there, because I pin them in place, then attack both of her armpits, one after the other. Brenda screams and squirms, but to no avail. She's under my control.

Still giggling, she begs, "please stop, please stop, I can't, please stop, I can't"

Still keeping her pinned, I relent and look her in the eyes. She stops giggling and we stare at each other for a moment.

"God, you're beautiful," I break the silence.

She purses her lips and I accept the invitation. When I release Brenda's arms I'm expecting some form of retaliation, but none comes, so I get back to the business at hand, the kissing all over, of my lover's body.

I pay special attention to her breasts and belly button. When my mouth comes close to her clit, I notice a slight twinge on her part, so instead of diving in, I move down her left leg. Making sure to kiss behind the knee, I end up at her foot, of which I suck every toe. While on little pinky, I grab the right leg and move it toward my mouth. A seamless transition later, five toes are sucked and I move up the right leg.

When I reach her hips, I lay down between her legs and start kissing around her clit. The little CIS voice tries one more time but I shout it down. When I kiss the base, another twinge from Brenda. I look up and our eyes meet. I see a slight concern come over her.

"You don't have to if you don't want."

I assume, that this is the part, where some of her previous partners may have boaked and bolted. I don't want to mince words right now, so I do the only thing I can think of and the only thing that feels natural. My mouth swallows her while holding eye contact. Brenda takes in a gulp of air and smiles a little nervously. I let her go and say, "don't worry, I have one of these too, I know how to handle it," then getting back to work.

No more little CIS voice. I see the pleasure I'm giving and want to give more. I wet one of my fingers and insert it into her. My other hand reaches up to pinch her nipple.

Putting pressure on the head of her clit and then swirling around it with my tongue, Brenda starts to buck and tells me to stop, or she'll cum.

I kiss my way up to her face and am greeted with an open mouth. Time passes and two lovers share deep and passionate kisses. When I prop myself up and look in her eyes, I ask, "you ok?"

Brenda nods.

"A little nervous back there, were we?"

Another nod.

"So was I. But I loved it."

A big smile comes across her face. Still not speaking, with her head she gestures toward one of the nightstands. I reach over and open the top drawer. I retrieve a condom and lube.

I place on the shielding and make sure we're both good and wet. With my knees, I push Brenda's legs further open and line up.

There is another sharp intake of air and I reassure her, that I'll go slow. Brenda then slowly succumbs to me, letting me in. I once again am the luckiest man alive. On the way down we maintain eye contact. Brenda does this for her reasons, I want to make sure I can stop if I go too fast, and looking in her eyes is paradise.

When my hips make contact with hers, I lean down and we commence kissing. I don't move, waiting for Brenda to give me a sign, she's ready. It comes in the form of her hands, guiding my hips up and then pulling them in. I let her dictate the pace and slow, very slow, we make love.

She moves her hands to my back and I keep the pace shes' set for me. I can feel every inch of myself as I move in and out of her. I bow my head next to hers pressing our flesh together as we both tightly embrace. I go deep and hold still for a moment, waiting for my lover's breathing to slow, when it does I continue. I repeat this cycle, hoping it will drive her wild. After a few runs, I once again go as deep as I can and hold. Teeth sink into my shoulder and Brenda moans the way a wolf would if it was caught in a trap. I hold extra long, and the pleading moans grow louder and teeth sink deeper.

Before Brenda can draw blood I prop myself up on my elbow and ask, "you want to be in control for a while?"

Still not speaking she smiles and eagerly nods her head. We disengage and I lay on my back, propped up against the beds' headboard. Brenda mounts me and with a hand guides me in. When ass touches hips, she whips her head up and stares into my eyes. Smiling an almost evil smile, she proceeds to pick up the pace. We're still making love, this isn't the animalistic fucking of earlier this night, but lust is taking over. She moves one of my hands, which were both firmly attached to her breasts, to her ass. Taking the hand by the wrist she slaps herself with it and then lets go while nodding at me.

I get the hint and repeat the action. Soft and playful she gets five on either side. Tiny moans escape from her with each impact.

I take her face in both hands, to get her attention, "sit up straight, and dance for me."

From hunched over, she creates a ninety-degree angle to my body and starts to sway her hips. Over the next few minutes, I thoroughly enjoy my very private and very intimate lapdance. I experienced one before at a friend's bachelor party. That was uncomfortable and a little gross, this however is one of the best experiences of my life. Brenda's got all the right moves, her hands gliding over her body. When I place my hands on her hips, she smacks them and gives me the naughty finger. She grabs both my hands and places them over my head, pointing to them, indicating they should stay there. I'm mean it's only right, you're not allowed to touch the talent. And talented she is.

The erotic display and tightness of her ass are making me reach climax. My breathing picks up and my legs tighten. Brenda picks up on the queues, quickly bends forward takes my hands, and indicates to wrap them around her. Then she picks up the pace and soon thereafter we both cum. A wet sticky film forms between us and then trickles down the sides of my stomach. Everything literally shudders to a halt.

After coming to our senses, Brenda gets up, in the process my cock comes out of the condom and spills its contents over the bed. We leave the bed for what it is and head for the shower. Up to this point, Brenda still hasn't spoken and I'm getting a little worried about her silence.

My worried thoughts are driven to the back of my mind by the combination of warm water and sexy lips. Under the steaming shower, I hold Brenda in my arms while we kiss. I let go of her lips and place her head against my chest. When after a few minutes I turn off the water, she looks up and with a mousy voice, croaks, "hi."

"Found your voice?"

"I couldn't find the words."

"Not to worry, I still understood you."

"Yes you did, you speak fluent, horny girl."

"That dance you did, was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. Thank you."

"You're very welcome. I was holding back a little though."

"Why?"

"The entire time I was bursting to cum. That is why you were not allowed to touch me. And where did you learn that edge play, you nearly drove me out of my mind?"

"I don't know, just felt like doing it," I shrug.

Brenda leaves the shower and hands me a towel, mumbling, "I'm dating a sex savant."

Laughing kissing and hugging, we towel off and make our way back to the bedroom. What we find is the ravages of intense sex. Sheets and covers are dislodged and wet with sweat and cum.

"I just want to go to bed," Brenda whines a little and moves to open a dresser door. I stop her, "You know, we could just leave this and sleep somewhere else."

"I know I have a comfortable couch, but I want to be with you in a bed tonight."

"And we can, there's a clean one very close by."

"I don't want to go to a hotel."

"No no, a little closer."

"Nicole's?"

"Jesus, did I really literally fuck your brains out?"

"Oh, your bed!"

"Yes, dear. We'll take care of this tomorrow. Throw on a robe and let's go."

She does and we do, after I jump into my pants and cover my upper body with the jacket. In my place, naked again, I lay her down and she rolls to her side, inviting me to spoon her.

"Good night, sexy."

"Good night, my love."

We fall into a deep sleep.