The New Neighborhood Ch. 01

Story Info
Ch. 01 I Fucked My Daughter's Roommate.
6.3k words
4.68
127.2k
230

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The story below and subsequent chapters involves open relationships between consenting adults, including incest. Everyone involved is 18 or older. If you don't enjoy stories that involve incest then you should probably find something else to read. Thanks to Daddsgirlfl for editorial support!

The New Neighborhood

Hi, my name is Tom, Tom Brostwin.

I'm 40 years old, 6'1", I workout to stay in shape, so I'm a strong lean 200 lbs.

My family consists of me and my 20 year old daughter Heather. I've been a widower and single parent since Heather was 12. Helen, her mother and the love of my life, left our lives suddenly, 8 years ago when her car skidded out of control in a blizzard.

Heather is a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and an ever-present smile. She is 5'6" tall, has luscious soft lips, 36C tits, a narrow waist, an amazing ass, and a cleanly shaved soft plump pussy that tastes like pineapple. It also swells and blossoms when she is aroused.

Heather tricked me into having sex with her when she turned 18, and since then we have been passionate lovers. Perhaps I'll write that story some day.

I've been blessed with a cock that most women consider "large". When fully erect, it is 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches in diameter. I believe that a healthy sex life is essential to the happiness of all humans. Heather feels the same, and she and I ensure each other's happiness whenever we can.

Chapter 1 - I Fuck Heather's Roommate

Heather and I decided to move. We wanted more space, more luxury, a nice home office for me, and most importantly a pool with privacy. We also wanted to be close enough to the University that Heather was attending to allow her to come home easily whenever she wanted.

After a lengthy search we finally found a house for sale on a cul-de-sac with four other homes. The house we looked at was perfect for us. We moved in just as Heather was starting her fall semester. This left me to work, enjoy some time reading and writing and getting to know our new neighbors.

My initial interactions with the neighbors were casual conversations while people were out for a walk, weeding their gardens, or just a wave as they were taking their teenage sons to high school activities.

The four families living there seemed close but I rarely saw them having community parties. They all had sons who were in their senior year of high school, and as I later found out they all have daughters at the local university.

It wasn't long after we arrived that I began to sense some discord in this tight knit group. The four women, all around 40, are fit, attractive, and seem to spend significant time together. Their husbands, on the other hand, seem to be just as frequently absent. I'm naturally curious, but as the new guy on the block I didn't want to be too nosy.

My first opportunity to break the ice came, while Heather was away at school, and when Kristen called to invite me to dinner with her and her husband Paul, at their house on Friday night. Her voice was friendly and welcoming and I looked forward to getting to know them better.

On Friday night, I dressed casually in dockers, a polo shirt and boat shoes, and walked down the street to their house. It was a beautiful night in late August. There was a light breeze, the sun just setting, the sky fading from dark purple to light blue. It made me smile as I breathed in the fresh air. I was excited to be meeting new people.

I rapped gently at the entrance to Kristin and Paul's large well landscaped house, using the antique knocker mounted on a solid oak door. While waiting, I glanced around and realized that their house, like my own, enjoyed the space, privacy and the rural feel that this cul-de-sac provides for each of the five homes.

"Hi Tom!" Greeted Kristen with a bright cheerful smile, and a tight hug that pressed her breasts against my abs and her hips pressed against my groin. "Please come in, Paul will be joining us soon," she smiled as she stepped back and her right hand slid down to caress and squeeze my cock.

I was surprised by her actions, but let it go, attributing them to her outgoing and overly flirtatious personality. It felt good to be meeting the neighbors, and to feeling part of a new neighborhood. Heather is constantly pushing me to date, to get out and meet people. She may have a point. I smiled to myself, thinking that perhaps Paul and Kristen have an open marriage that would help to balance my sexual needs while Heather is away.

A short time later Paul came down the stairs dressed casually. He was cordial, but not as friendly as I might have hoped.

"Hi Paul, I'm Tom. My daughter and I love this neighborhood and can't wait to meet everyone. Thanks for inviting me," I greeted him, while reaching out for a hand shake.

"Hi Tom. Glad you could come," he responded, with a forced smile and awkwardly ignoring my extended hand.

It was odd, but I let it go, thinking that maybe he had had a bad day, or that possibly he and Kristen didn't see eye-to-eye on inviting me to dinner.

Soon after, Kristen sent Paul to the neighbors to check on the boys. When she turned back to me I saw that she had unbuttoned her blouse to clearly display the cleavage between her braless breasts. Kristen is a shapely redhead with bright blue eyes. My eyes were drawn to her pendulous breasts as they swayed behind her now unbuttoned blouse.

She slowly pulled it open and smiled as I took in the sight of her large pink areolas and prominent hardened nipples. I enjoyed the view as she approached, looking into her hungry eyes. She looked down at the outline of my cock and licked her lips. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

She turned and stepped her legs apart, bent at the waist and flipped her skirt up onto her back, exposing her well toned ass and her glistening pink pussy. Her hand reached back between her legs to caress herself. Her middle finger parted her lips and slipped inside as she looked back over her shoulder and spoke, "Please fuck me Tom!", she giggled.

When I didn't move, she stood, turned and walked toward me. Her hand caressed my cock, but then I reached down, picked up her blouse, and handed it to her. "This isn't going to happen," I explained in a calm but forceful way.

Kristen looked confused and a little shocked. "But the way you were looking at me, Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, you are very attractive, and I imagine that sex with you would be lots of fun. But not here, and not now."

Kristen was crestfallen, and on the verge of tears, but slipped on her blouse and slowly buttoned it.

"What's wrong?" I asked with true empathy; took her hand, and led her to the couch in the living room.

"We had a drawing. Me and the other wives. I lost, I mean I won, oh, I don't know what I mean," she explained, clearly deflated.

"So you were supposed to seduce me and then what?"

"Well, if you were interested in me, I was supposed to let you know that Hannah, Suzie and Vickie are all available to you as well."

"May I ask you a few questions?" I interrupted.

Kristen nodded.

"Do your husbands know that you are interested in fucking me?"

"No, but none of our husbands are interested in us."

"Can you understand why I might not want to move into a new community, and potentially destroy the marriages of my neighbors?"

She looked confused.

"You didn't really think this through, did you?"

"But we are all so horny, all the time!"

"Do you and the others wives have sex with each other?"

Kristen blushed, nodded and added, "Yes, we all enjoy oral sex, and we have collections of dildoes and vibrators. But we miss being touched, held and properly fucked by a man!"

"Have you talked with Paul about this?"

"He just isn't interested in me anymore."

"You didn't answer my question."

"We talk about our kids, about vacations, about finances, and our jobs, but we don't talk about sex."

I caressed Kristens cheek. She looked up at me and I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

We both smiled.

"Call Paul, and have him come back. Trust me and I will do what I can to help you have all the sex you want".

Kristen smiled, kissed me quickly and went to get her phone and call Paul.

"Hi Paul, how are the kids?"

"They are all fine, getting ready for bed, and I was just talking with the ladies."

Kristen new that they were trying to delay Paul so the plan to improve their sex lives could be put into motion.

She asked Paul to return to the house, and he arrived a few minutes later.

"Kristen and I have been chatting and I've enjoyed getting to know her better.

You're a lucky man to have such a bright, sexy and attractive wife."

Paul seemed confused and then a look of anger crossed his face.

He looked daggers at both of us.

"Paul," I said calmly. "We were just talking. Nothing else."

"You need to know that I would never get involved with another man's wife, unless he asked me to, and then only if she wanted it."

Both Paul and Kristen sat stunned. They were just staring into each other's eyes.

Both were barely breathing.

"Paul, have you ever thought about watching Kristen with another man?", I asked calmly as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

Paul looked directly into Kristen's eyes, and nodded.

Tears formed in her eyes. He rushed to hold her.

"I didn't mean to upset you. I just know how sexual you are. And I know that I can't satisfy your needs. I love you and I want you to be happy!", he assured her.

Kristen's tears continued to flow over her smiling lips. She kissed Paul, and he kissed her. Their passion grew and I slipped out of the living room, into the kitchen to give them some time together.

After about 20 minutes they both appeared in the kitchen, smiling and looking for something to drink. They each had some water, and in unison they said, "Let's have some wine."

We all drank and relaxed.

Kristen served up a light dinner of Pasta and a salad that went well with the Cabernet.

The dinner included small talk about the neighborhood, their daughter Patricia and their son Daniel. And I talked too much about Heather.

"How are you two doing?" I asked, on a more serious and personal note.

Kristen smiled and Paul added,"Well, I had an amazing blow-job from the sexiest woman in the world."

Kristen's smile faded a little.

"And did you return the favor?" I replied

Kristen smiled a little more.

Paul frowned, shook his head, and replied, "I don't do that."

"You don't want to, or you don't know how?"

"I don't know how."

" I just assumed that he didn't want to do it, so I never helped him learn", Kristen confessed.

I took Kristen by surprise when I lifted her onto the kitchen counter.

"There you go Paul, Kristen will tell you all you need to know."

Kristen smiled and I squeezed her hand and said, "Have fun!" Then I started to move away.

Paul moved to the stool and sat in front of Kristen. She moved her ass closer to the edge of the counter. She leaned back on her elbows, and lifted her wide spread legs.

"No panties?" He questioned her while moving his head closer. His first look at her succulent, swollen pink pussy lips in many years.

"Yes, I often go without panties, but you would know that if," she began, but decided to keep her accusatory thoughts to herself. "Please lick me Paul! Make me cum!!" Continued Kristen, while biting her lip and looking at me.

All this talk about sex and thinking about Kristen's pussy being licked by Paul was making my cock hard. It was painfully trapped in my jeans.

A few minutes went by. I could hear their muffled voices, and then Paul called me back to the kitchen. "I tried, but it's not working. Will you please lick Kristen's pussy, show me how to do it. How to make her cum?"

I looked at him and I could see the pleading look in his eyes. This was something that he really wanted and needed. I looked at Kristen. Her eyes were on fire. She smiled as her knees parted and her cleanly shaved, swollen wet pussy glistened.

Something felt wrong here. Paul and Kristen clearly had other issues. Since he seemed genuine in his request to learn, I decided to comply, but not do anything more than lick her pussy till I knew that their relationship was solid.

I sat on the bar stool, caressed her inner thighs and slowly kissed from her knees to her succulent swollen lips.

I heard Kristen moan as I gently licked, sucked and tugged both her inner and outer lips. My tongue circled her clit and her thighs closed tight on the sides of my head. She relaxed and opened her thighs, but grabbed my head, holding me while I continued to suck on her lips, to swallow her sweet juices and my to flick my tongue over her clit.

Her body tensed, and her breathing stopped as she trembled in the aftermath of her first orgasm.

I was tempted to do more, but needed to check on Paul.

I turned to see Paul with his pants down, stroking himself.

He seemed a little embarrassed but then asked, "Tom, please make her cum again".

I looked up to see an electric smile on Kristen's lips and a pleading passion in her eyes.

I shook my head and called Paul over.

"I'm sure that Kristen and I could enjoy each other more, but you need to practice and I need to know that emotionally you two are devoted to each other."

I stood and Paul returned to the stool. He was naked from the waist down, and his cock was still hard as a rock.

"I like you both and would like to get to know both of you better, but for tonight I think I should go and let the two of you work out what you really want."

Kristen smiled, kissed me on the cheek and sighed,"You're right Tom, thanks."

Paul leaned in to drag his tongue over her wet glistening lips and her hard protruding clit.

I moved toward the front door and heard Kristen gasp from the kitchen, "Yesss, right there! Keep licking, and play with my tits!"

I left and walked down the street. It felt good to get out of their dysfunctional house, to relax and contemplate what the future would bring. I was feeling good about the dinner with Paul and Kristen even though it wasn't what I expected. They clearly are in love but need to fix their relationship before involving others.

As I approached home, Images of licking Kristen's sweet pussy, of her swallowing my cock and of fucking her through multiple orgasms filled my mind. She is an attractive, sexy and extremely fuckable woman.

I turned onto the slate walkway leading to my front door and noticed Heather's car in the drive. The light was on in her room. My heart leapt and my cock got harder.

As I opened the old solid oak front door, the hinges creaked and I could hear her running down the hall, her small feel pounding on the stairs, and I braced myself as she jumped into my arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and exclaimed, "I miss you daddy!"

"I miss you too, but I didn't expect you home so soon. You must have a ton of things to do at school?"

She pressed her lips to mine and we kissed. Our tongues touched and I started to feel warm and relaxed. I realized that I missed her more than I had admitted to myself.

Heather slowly slid to the floor. "Somebody seems happy to see me," she laughed as the Kristen-induced erection had not fully subsided.

"No, I mean yes. I am excited to see you but that started with my visit with Paul and Kristen," I managed to explain.

Heather's eyes sparkled, she smiled and raised her eyebrows. Her hand was still touching the lump in my jeans. She gave it a little squeeze as she remarked, "I think that I need to hear more about our neighbors, and about that pussy that I just tasted on your tongue," she giggled, stepped back and smiled, "Oh, my roommate Trixie is here and I told her that you might be able to help her."

Dashing up the stairs, Heather yelled back, "We'll be down in a few minutes."

I had to laugh to myself. Heather is so much like her mother; always trying to help others solve problems and enjoy life to its fullest.

I poured myself a glass of Merlot and sat in my recliner to catch a little of the 10 o'clock news.

Soon the girls, freshly showered and dressed came bouncing into the living room.

I'm seeing Trixie for the first time. She is a bit thinner than Heather, red shoulder length hair, green eyes that convey mischief, and full pink lips made for kissing and sucking.

I chastised myself for my sexist thoughts, realizing Trixie was here for academic help and not to be leered at by her roommates father.

They were both dressed in T-shirts and cut-off jeans. Their bobbing breasts and prominent nipples caused a tingling feeling in my groin. The exaggerated movement of their hips and the exposed skin of their legs caused my cock to stiffen again.

I shook my head, took a deep breath to calm myself, and got up to greet Trixie. I wrapped my arms around her for a gentle hug.

"Nice to meet you Trixie, I hope that Heather warned you that we are huggers," I smiled while looking into her sparkling green eyes.

"And it's nice to meet you too Mr. Brostwin", she responded confidently, as she quickly glanced down at the bulge in my shorts.

"It's Tom, Trixie. So Heather tells me that you need some help in school. What do you need?"

"Wow, I didn't realize that you would be so BIG and handsome," was her wide-eyed reply, while scanning from my eyes down to my groin again.

"Thank you," I replied as I glanced toward Heather and caught her tell-tale smile.

"It's not any of my subjects, it's boys. I haven't got any experience," she blushed.

"So what would you like to know?" I replied, with a hint that Heather was setting me up for having sex with her rommate.

"I want to learn everything!" she whispered timidly. "I really want to, to get, to get fucked," she stuttered.

"Well, it's all about confidence and being comfortable with touching and being touched," I encouraged.

"I have the confidence," she replied, "But I just don't know how to get started."

"I can help you with that," I began as I took one of her hands in mine.

"Have you ever given or received a back-rub or massage, from either a man or a woman?"

"No, but that sounds delicious."

I smiled at her choice of words.

"Noodle, let's make Trixie comfortable by giving her a back-rub."

Trixie looked quizzically at Heather who rolled her eyes at my use of her pet name.

Trixie sat on the floor and Heather knelt behind her. After rubbing her shoulders, neck and upper back she had Trixie lay down and Heather quickly realized that their jeans and T-shirts were in the way.

Heather stood up and announced, "You can't get a good back-rub through clothes."

She unzipped her jeans and slid them off, revealing her bright blue thong panties.

Trixie looked at me, blushed and stood up to follow Heather's lead. Her panties were also a thong that were white with a floral pattern They gave Trixie's pale skin a pink lustrous hue.

Off came the T-shirts, exposing Heather and Trixie's breasts. Trixie's were smaller, but perfectly in proportion and capped with deep pink nipples.

"You're very attractive Trixie," I replied to the unspoken question in her eyes.

Her smile lit up the room.

She lay down, and Heather straddled her legs to give her a deeper and more intimate massage.

Heather looked me up and down to indicate that I should shed some clothes as well.

"Trixie, I'd like you to feel what a real massage feels like. Do you mind dad taking over?"

"Yes," she replied nervously. "I mean no, I wouldn't mind," she smiled

I stripped down to my boxers and waited for Heather to get up. She gave me a little hug, "Thank you daddy." Heather looked at my prominent erection and added, "Remember that Trixie wants to learn everything!", she laughed

12