All Comments on 'The New Neighborhood Ch. 01'

by Tombrostwin

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was great...looking forward to the next one

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

Please don´t stop. I like the way the MC is acting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic

caitiff1969caitiff1969over 2 years ago

Very good start. I'm looking forward to.reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A promising start though I do find Tom just a bit too fit considering his age. He's behaving like a 18 year old and needs to slow down a bit. If he ends up shagging all the wives plus his daughter and Trixie he's likely to drop dead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. Please continue. Thanks.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 2 years ago

Excellent. Hard to believe this is your first attempt at writing. You must be a natural. I, too, am looking forward to more. The title implies a lot more people getting involved together.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Ruh roh! This is gonna be fun.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. I like it a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow yes nipples sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard pussy dripping want to live in that neighborhood

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Tom,

Loved this first chapter. Since the father is Tom, it makes me think that I'm reading about you. So you are a wonderful lover!! And it shows in your writing. I imagine your daughter, her girl friends (lovers) and the neighbors all appreciate your huge penis and the terrific way you eat pussy and fuck a willing cunt. It's no wonder that you are welcomed into their homes, as I think I'm about to read in the next chapter. My incest experience was mainly with my mother-in-law. I know that's not true incest, but it felt like it when I began fucking her. At first I thought she was just a nice old lady who wasn't interested in sex. Bot, was I wrong!! Not only had she done tons of fucking throughout her life (6 kids and many "close friends" both male and female), she still enjoyed sucking on a dick and tasting a load of cum AND being pounded in her pussy (and sometimes her tight asshole) as my balls slapped against her ass before depositing a load of cum deep inside her!! But I digress. Email me if you would like to hear the entire story of how I began with her and thankfully continued throughout the many years she lived with us!!! But now I want to get to chapter 2 before someone interrupts me here ! Those here wouldn't understand my interest in and desire for sexual highs. So they can't see this stuff on my screen. I love erotic stories with lots of good sex!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

Great first story! Can't wait for the following chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. Please continue.

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXover 2 years ago

Super hot! Thanks for sharing! Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For your 1st time at writing

Wonderful

So many our enjoying your sexual creativity and the power of passion you endowed these Beautiful Beloveds with!!!!

💚 💙 💚 💙 💚 💙 💚 I

Thank you,

david.dunlap@mailfence.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombrostwin@Tombrostwin
Hello to all my faithful followers. I'm back to writing and excited to have just submitted another chapter in Claire's story. I hope that you'll read, enjoy and provide constructive feedback. Thanks! I've been on this site for many years under a different name. I've started t...