The New Neighborhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled Trixie's thighs and began a strong deep relaxing muscle massage.

"This feels soooo good", she moaned and squirmed.

I took my time loosening up her neck, shoulders and arms.

"Please tell me if you need more in any particular spot, or if you want me to avoid any areas".

"MMMM, It feels wonderful Mr, umm I mean Tom."

I moved a little lower on her legs so I could easily massage her torso. Her back was smooth and strong. My fingers lightly caressed her ribs and the sides or her breasts.

"That tickles!" She laughed. "Don't stop!" She added.

When I reached her hips, I deeply massaged her lower back and ass, releasing all of the tension that builds up in the lower back and hip joints.

"MMMM Oh my God! This is making me wet," she moaned.

"Would you like me to stop?" I asked, expressing genuine concern.

"Nooooooooooo, it feels amazing!"

I finished massaging her legs and feet, giving a deep massage to the souls.

"Tom, when you massage my feet, I can feel it deep inside!", she giggled.

Trixie's enthusiasm was affecting both me and Heather.

My cock was rock hard and dangerously close to escaping my boxers.

I looked at Heather who was watching both Trixie and me. Her face was flushed as she pulled her thong to one side, spread her legs, and massaged her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh," she moaned. "You two are so hot!"

I sat back on my heels,"Time to turn over," I announced.

Trixie rolled slowly, seductively revealing her enticing tits.

She propped herself up on her elbows, scanned me from head to toe. Her eyes locked on my boxers, licked her lips, and asked, "Is that for me?"

"The whole night is for you Trixie. Do only what you want and feel free to stop at any time."

At this point, Heather joined us. She knelt by Trixie's head and lightly brushed the hair away from her face. "Watching you has turned me on, can I join you?"

Trixie smiled, nodded and kissed Heather on the lips.

It was my turn to moan.

Heather kissed her back and caressed her breasts.

Trixie increased the intensity of the kiss, sat up and fondled Heather's breasts.

"Are you ready", asked Heather.

Trixie nodded, they both stood up, slipped off their thongs and knelt in front of me.

Heather and I are nudists when we are home alone, so seeing her bald pussy wasn't that unusual, but seeing Trixie's perfectly trimmed tuft of red hair hovering above the glistening swollen pink lips of her pussy was a special treat.

"You have to tell him what you want", encouraged Heather.

"Stand up! I mean, please stand up Tom," she smiled.

At eye level with my tented boxers, she reached out, and stopped.

"May I touch you, sir?", she asked subserviently.

I didn't correct her, but made a mental note that I would explore later.

I nodded and Trixie caressed my cock through the thin fabric.

"It feels so warm, and hard", she whispered.

"Take his boxers off," suggested Heather while smiling at her roommates' awe.

Trixie didn't hesitate to pull them down and shouted out. "YES!!" as my cock popped out of the waistband and bobbed up and down in front of her face.

She wrapped her small hand around it and said, "I can feel your heartbeat."

"Just explore," I encouraged her.

Stroking, caressing and squeezing with her right hand, her left hand moved to my balls.

"You've been watching porn?" I asked.

Trixie nodded, licked the little drop of pre-cum from the shiny purple head of my cock.

"It's ok to talk about sex, ask questions, and tell your partner what you are feeling," I suggested.

Heather knelt behind Trixie, reached around to caress her breasts and tug on her nipples.

Trixie moaned, "MMMMM, I love this cock."

"Slip it into your mouth, it's big but it will fit", suggested Heather.

Trixie licked circles around the head and slipped it into her warm wet mouth.

"MMMMMMMM," she moaned again.

She pushed it in, sucked hard and then pulled it out with a "POP!"

"You like that Tom?" She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a very experienced cock sucker," I laughed.

Looking a little embarrassed and glancing at Heather, Trixie confessed, "Vegetables," she muttered. "Carrots, zucchini and cucumbers are my favorites!"

"But, your cock is incredible, much better than any of those. I love the way that it throbs and twitches", she added before sucking it in again. This time much deeper.

Soon she had all eight inches in her mouth or throat. Her smiling eyes looked up at me as I caressed her beautiful young face.

"How can she take all of me?" I thought to myself, and then I remembered vegetables.

She pulled back, held it close and licked her saliva and the precum that was oozing more quickly now!

"MMMMMM, you taste delicious! I've never tasted cum before."

"Well, that's just his precum that you're licking now. Cum is thicker and there will be more of it. Do you want it all in your mouth, on your body, or in your pussy?", asked Heather with a smile.

"Can you cum more than once?", asked Trixie, while looking up at me.

"Well, most men and boys need time to recover after cumming. I'm lucky that I recover faster than most."

"OK, then I want you to cum all over my tits", exclaimed Trixie as she pressed them together with her hands.

"It's up to you. How do you want to make me cum?"

Trixie looked like a deer in the headlights.

"How about giving me a hand-job?", I rescued her.

She smiled and nodded.

"Make it nice and slippery with saliva", suggested Heather.

Trixie slipped my cock back into her mouth and throat.

She wrapped both of her hands around it and stroked it slowly like she had seen on the internet.

"That's it Trixie! Squeeze a little harder and move your hands faster. I've been on edge for hours, so it shouldn't take too long."

Heather looked at me with a quizzical smile. Clearly wondering why I was so horny. So ready to coat Trixie's tits with cum?

A minute later I could feel the signs. "Sit up a little higher so I'll hit your tits and not your face," I warned.

My breathing stopped and I let out a deep growl as my white creamy cum splattered all over her neck, and tits. It fell off the tips of her nipples in droplets that pooled on her thighs.

"Wow! That is so amazing! I've seen it hundreds of times on-line, but feeling the warm cum splashing on my skin is so much better than I ever imagined."

Heather whispered into Trixie's ear and she leaned forward, and licked the cum off the end of my cock. "You taste so good, and thank you Tom".

"I've enjoyed it as much as you have", I assured her with a smile.

Heather scooped up some cum on her fingers and fed it to Trixie.

Trixie sucked her fingers clean and like a hungry baby, and was eager for more.

Heather licked Trixie's chest, coating her tongue with cum and then kissed Trixie.

The sight of these two almost naked nymphs, enjoying my cum and each other, made me smile inside.

They were both moaning, sucking, kissing and swallowing.

I walked into the kitchen to get us all some water

When I came back into the living room, I was greeted by the sight of the two young women in a 69 embrace, with Trixie on top. The beautiful sight of Trixie's ass, and her young wet pussy, being licked by Heather, took my breath away.

My cock had wilted some after cumming but this quickly had me hard again.

"Dad, can we sleep with you tonight?", asked Heather as Trixie rolled off of her and the two of them stood beside me looking hopeful.

I hugged them both close to me. Heather was very relaxed, but Trixie seemed a little stiff. I felt her relax some but sensed that she needed something more.

We walked down the hallway to the master suite.

"Let's take a shower", I suggested.

We all piled in and soon were being drenched by four separate nozzles.

Trixie washed me while Heather soaped her from head to toe. I hugged Trixie again so she could feel the sensation of our two slippery bodies sliding together.

"What about me," said Heather, pretending to pout.

We pulled her between us and then each of us took a turn in the middle.

"I wish all showers were that much fun!" smiled Trixie as we rinsed off, toweled dry and walked back toward the bed.

I lay on my back in the middle and had one of them on each side. Heather was relaxed and ready for sleep. She had cum several times while watching me with Trixie.

Trixie on the other hand was still tense. I rolled toward her and kissed her lightly on the lips. My hand caressed her breasts, my fingers circling her nipples and gently tugging on each one.

She moaned and smiled as her eyes closed and she guided my hand down her side, across her hip and to that little tuft of red hair above her clit. "Finish, what you started, please Sir," she pleaded.

My fingers continued the massage that I had begun hours earlier. Circling her clit, parting her lips and two fingers pressing deep inside to find her g-spot. My hand tightened just enough to press my palm into her clit while the inner massage bought her closer and closer. Her body began to shake and her breathing was deeper and deeper until it suddenly stopped. Her tense body was limp. I held her close till she opened her eyes. "Is it always like that?", she asked. Before I could answer, she drifted off to sleep.

When I woke early the next morning Trixie was wide awake, staring at my face and her left hand was gently fondling my balls and stroking my early morning wood.

"Nature calls", I whispered.

Trixie slid out of the bed so I could get up and not wake Heather.

The sight of her naked body caused an immediate reaction that was going to make my trip to the bathroom difficult.

"You like what you see?" Asked Trixie

"Yes, you are very attractive", I smiled in response.

"I like what I see too!", she giggled.

She took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Can I watch?"

'Why do women want to watch?' I thought to myself.

I just nodded and leaned over the toilet, angling my cock down enough to hit the target.

After emptying my bladder, Trixie sat down and did the same, and carefully dried herself with a small piece of toilet paper.

Trixie grabbed my cock and pulled me back to bed.

"Tom, Will you please fuck me now! I woke up so horny!!" Whispered Trixie excitedly.

"No need to whisper. I'm awake", announced Heather.

At this point, Heather took over.

"Sit on the side of the bed Trix," she directed.

"Dad, kneel and get her pussy ready for a treat!", she commanded

Kneeling down, I gently spread Trixie's thighs. I massaged the soft tender skin and leaned in to lick her lovely pussy lips and clit.

"Oh god Heather, you have the most amazing dad!"

"Yeah, I love it when he licks my pussy too," she smiled.

"Ohhhhh, he does this with, Oh Oh... I think I'm about to cum! I wish my dad... OHHH! OHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Heather positioned me on my back in the middle of the bed

She helped Trixie to sit up straddling my thighs.

"Now fuck him Trix! He's all yours and you are in control!", encouraged Heather.

"I can't believe it! Finally, a real cock and such a hunk!" She exclaimed.

Trixie raised herself up and Heather grabbed my cock and rubbed the head between her slippery wet lips.

"OK, this is really big," said Trixie as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

"Move up and down," suggested Heather.

Trixie was breathing hard. "Oh Oh I can feel the throbbing, I can feel your heartbeat Tom. I will never forget this!"

Her rhythmic movements stopped as she sat on my hips. My entire cock penetrated deep inside her.

"Hey dad, Trix is on the pill, so don't worry about filling her virgin pussy with your cum!" Laughed Heather.

"Oh Yesss!! Please Please Please!" squealed Trixie as she moved slowly up and down.

Heather moved and straddled my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth.

I licked her pussy, enjoying her familiar taste while Trixie moaned as she and I were both getting closer to cumming. Heather leaned in, kissed her passionately and caressed her perky breasts and nipples.

"Ohhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Trixie moaned. Her pussy grabbed me tighter as she continued bouncing up and down on my hips.

Heather's juices flowed into my mouth as we all came closer to our mutual orgasms. Heather's thighs tightened on my head.

Trixie shouted, "Oh my god, Oh my god! Yes! Yess!! YESSS!!!"

Her body shook as Heather held her, and as my cock expanded, shooting stream after stream deep inside her spasming pussy.

Heather moved to lay beside me while Trixie lay down on my chest with my half hard cock still twitching inside.

Trixie lifted herself up. "OK, I've decided to quit college and make this my full time job!" She laughed, and we laughed with her.

"I have never felt so wonderful or had so much fun in my whole life!", she smiled.

"Trix, you are such a loving person that my heart ached to see what you needed", responded Heather.

"It was my pleasure to fill your needs", I said, waiting for the inevitable reaction to the pun.

Both girls groaned and Heather said, "Oh dad".

Trixie rolled off of me, and Heather quickly slid between her thighs. "I love the taste of dad's cum and your pussy too!" She exclaimed before licking up our combined juices.

"Thank you Sir! Smiled Trixie.

Watching Heather lapping at her roommate's pussy that I had recently filled with cum was making me hard again. Having Trixie call me "Sir" just added to my excitement.

I tapped Heather on the ass. She kept licking Trixie, but slid her knees forward, lifting her hips. I knelt between her thighs, spread her pussy lips with the head of my cock, and pressed deep inside her warm welcoming body.

"That feels perrrrrrfect, Daddy," moaned Heather.

We fucked for about five minutes until Heather stopped licking Trixie, and moaned, "Ohhhhh goddddd, I'm cummmming!" Her body tensed and started shaking.

This pushed me over the edge. I joined her in orgasmic bliss, and sent several streams of cum deep into her spasming pussy.

"That is soooooo HOT!" Smiled Trixie as she moved from sitting in front of Heather to where I was kneeling. I slowly extracted my cock. She watched it slowly emerge, coated in our combined cum.

She reached out her hand and held my cock, and looked up into my eyes, speechlessly asking for permission. I nodded.

Trixie licked, sucked, savored and swallowed all that she could, not only from my cock, but from Heather's pussy as well.

We were all sexually sated and ready to enjoy a beautiful Saturday.

"I wish that I could stay here all day but I should go spend a little time with my parents," Trixie announced dejectedly.

"Where do they live, do you need a lift?" I asked.

"My parents are Paul and Kristen, you had dinner with them last night", said Trixie.

"Then who is Patricia?"

"That's me!" She chirped. "I just prefer Trixie."

(To be continued)

I hope that you enjoyed your introduction to Tom and Heather as they begin their adventures in their new neighborhood. Please leave a comment and save me as a favorite. This is my first ever attempt at writing so I need your help to improve.

12