The New Neighborhood Ch. 06

Story Info
Heather meets Mike, and I Fuck Mike's Mother.
10.3k words
4.79
27.7k
57

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The story below and subsequent chapters involves open relationships between consenting adults, including incest. Everyone involved is 18 or older. If you don't enjoy stories that involve incest then you should probably find something else to read. Thanks to Daddysgirlfl for editorial support!

The New Neighborhood

Hi, my name is Tom, Tom Brostwin.

I'm 40 years old, 6'1", I workout to stay in shape, so I'm a strong lean 200 lbs.

My family consists of me and my 20 year old daughter Heather. I've been a widower and single parent since Heather was 12. Helen, her mother, and the love of my life, left our lives suddenly, 8 years ago, when her car skidded out of control in a blizzard.

Heather is a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and an ever-present smile. She is 5'6" tall, has luscious soft lips, 36C tits, a narrow waist, an amazing ass, and a cleanly shaved soft plump pussy that tastes like pineapple. It also swells and blossoms when she is aroused.

Heather tricked me into having sex with her when she turned 18, and since then we have been passionate lovers. Perhaps I'll write that story some day.

I've been blessed with a cock that most women consider "large". When fully erect, it is 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches in diameter. I believe that a healthy sex life is essential to the happiness of all humans. Heather feels the same, and she and I ensure each other's happiness whenever we can.

Here is a list of the four families in the neighborhood. It may help until you get to know them:

Howard, Hannah, Holly, Hugh

Paul, Kristen (Krissy), Patricia (Trixie), Dan

Tim, Melissa, Victoria (Tory), Rick

Keith, Suzie, Katherine(Kate), Sam

Please read Chapters 1-5 first - and Thanks to all who made me a Favorite and especially to those who took time to Vote and Comment.

The New Neighborhood - Chapter 6

Heather meets the son of a professor

As time went by there was great anticipation of Hugh's friends all turning 18. They all have summer birthdays, so a decision was made to have a joint celebration in August, when Dan, the son of Paul and Kristen, the brother of Patricia (aka Trixie) and the youngest of the group would turn 18.

Meanwhile, in early May, Heather called.

"Hi daddy, I met a boy, and I think he's special," she chirped.

"That's great Noodle!" I replied, feeling both excited for her, and a sense of loss.

"He's the son of a professor, and I'd like to invite them both over for lunch, and a pool party on Saturday."

"OK, I'd love to meet them," I assured her.

"I love you Daddy!"

"I love you too baby!" And the call ended

I could never say no to Heather. There was something about this luncheon that didn't seem quite right. Why would she want me to meet this young man, and his father? But sometimes in life it is better to just let a surprise be a surprise.

As I thought about it longer, I realized that Heather never actually mentioned the gender of the professor, but I quickly let that go.

On Friday night Heather came home to help me prepare for our guests. I was naked when she arrived, and Heather shed her clothes quickly after her arrival.

After giving each other a big hug and a kiss, I had to ask, "So, how did you meet this special boy?"

"Are you jealous daddy?"

"No, I've always hoped that you would find someone. I'm just curious," I replied.

"His name is Mike, and he's in my psych. class. We just started talking to each other after class one day. He seems so mature, and we began to seek each other out, for a cup of coffee, and to eat together in the cafeteria," she continued.

"Have you slept with him yet?"

"No," she sighed. "He compliments me on my looks and personality, but hasn't made a move to even kiss me."

"So why did you invite him here?"

"As we talked, I found out that his mother is a professor of English lit. at the University. He lives in a dorm but they have a house close to school, and he lost his father in a car accident about 10 years ago."

"Wow, that's quite a coincidence. Have you met her?"

"Yeah, just for coffee, at the local campus coffee shop, and I could tell that she is wicked smart," replied Heather.

In retrospect, I should have known that I was being set-up, that Heather was playing matchmaker, but it never occurred to me.

I was standing behind Heather, massaging her shoulders. I leaned down and kissed her on the neck. Heather turned in my arms, I lifted her, holding her body close to mine and kissed her passionately. Her soft lips met mine. Our tongues touched and she felt my cock twitch.

"Have you been getting enough action from the women in the neighborhood?" smiled Heather.

"No, I've been working hard, and working out, and saving myself for you!" I winked.

"Oh goodie!" She squirmed. "When we go to bed later, we can make love, and you can empty your balls into my tight little pussy! MMMMMMM I love drifting off to sleep with a cunt full of cum!" She giggled.

The night went as Heather had planned. Saturday morning, we dressed casually, and around 10:00, Mike and the professor, his mother, arrived.

Mike is a tall athletic handsome boy with dark wavy hair.

"Dad, this is Mike and his mother Molly Townsend," introduced Heather

"Hi Mike", I greeted him and shook his hand.

"Welcome Molly", I smiled as I tried to hide my shock at her appearance.

Molly moved closer, "I'm a hugger," she smiled, as she wrapped her arms around me, pressed her body to mine as I did the same. I felt her energy flowing into me. And I later learned that she felt mine as well.

She stepped back and smiled. "Thank you for inviting us," she replied with a soothing, powerful and confident voice.

Molly is about 5'6" with long wavy black hair, sparkling blue eyes, naturally rosy lips, and an engaging smile. It was hard to imagine that she was even 30.

"Yes, thank you Mr Brostwin", said Mike.

"Please call me Tom," I replied to Mike, with a smile, while looking into Molly's eyes.

"Did you bring your bathing suits?" Asked Heather.

Molly nodded, and lifted a small canvas bag, "Yes, I have them here".

"I'll get some drinks and snacks for us, while you three change." I suggested.

I got out the lemonade and iced tea that I had made earlier, along with some hummus, pita bread and some grapes.

Mike came out in his swim trunks and a T- shirt, similar to my own attire.

Heather and Molly came out wearing their suits and mid-thigh cover-ups.

Everyone had a little to eat and drink while we sat in the sun by the pool. Mike and I shed our T-shirts and jumped in the pool.

"Are you going to join us?" Mike encouraged them.

Both Heather and Molly smiled as they untied their wrap-around cover-ups and revealed that they were wearing similarly styled thong bikinis that did little to hide their smoking hot bodies.

I had seen Heather so often that it didn't phase me. But Molly was another story. Her tight body was astounding. Curvaceous hips, strong well toned legs and ass, a narrow waist, and tits that have to be at least 38D.

"Wow, you two look amazing!" I remarked.

"That was for you Molly," whispered Heather.

"They really are hot!" Agreed Mike.

"And that's for you," laughed Molly

"Molly and I were talking, and since our home is clothing optional, we agreed that we'd prefer to swim nude. Sooo, why don't you two gentlemen come and help us out of our suits," smirked Heather mischievously.

Both women almost fell over laughing as Mike and I quickly popped out of the pool, without using the steps or a ladder.

Our suits were significantly tented. Molly looked below our waists and said, "Well apparently they think it's a good idea!" She winked at Heather, and stared at our cocks.

Both Mike and I were a little shocked and unsure how to proceed.

Molly broke the silence, "Tom, we've just met and I have to say that I am impressed by your daughter. We've only seen each other a couple times, but she is bright, a joy to be around, and very perceptive!"

"Dad and Mike, Molly and I discovered that our two families have experienced similar tragedies, and the healing process has brought me and my dad closer. And Molly confirmed, as I suspected, that she and Mike have a similar relationship."

Both Mike and I were a little shocked and couldn't move.

Molly approached her son, wrapped her arms around him, pressed her body against him and kissed him passionately. " Don't worry baby, they will accept us for who we are," she smiled as she grabbed his ass and pulled his hard cock against her body.

Heather did the same with me and then turned her head to Molly.

"I've been dying to kiss your son but he hasn't shown any interest," she joked.

"Is this true?" Molly jokingly chided her son.

"Well, well, I love you mom," he mumbled.

"Heather, let's switch places. Clearly these two have lost the ability to move," she laughed.

Heather moved to Mike and soon they were lost in a passionate kiss.

"Thank you for helping me to bring these two together Tom," smiled Molly.

"Well I think I owe Heather thanks for bringing you here today. You're very attractive and I'd like to see more of you. Which is a really dumb thing to say since you're about to be naked. But, you know what I mean right?" I blushed.

"Tom, you are such a gentleman, but honestly my pussy has been on fire since we walked in the door. I felt your sexual energy when we hugged. We both know that we make love to our children. And sometimes just fuck them for fun." She smiled.

"Not many men would even think about a relationship with a woman who has been riding her son's cock for the last two years!" she giggled.

I pulled her close, "May I kiss you?" I asked rhetorically.

Our lips met, our tongues dueled, and our bodies pressed closer. As I tasted her for the first time, my hands caressed the exposed skin on her lower back. My arousal grew, and made my cock harder.

"I think we are overdressed," whispered Molly as she broke the kiss, grabbed my ass and pulled our hips closer. " And my pussy is hungry for cock, your cock!" Growled Molly as she stepped back, pulled at the ties, and her bikini top and thong melted off of her body, and puddled at her feet.

Molly looked at Mike and Heather. She smiled as seeing both naked, with her kneeling and sucking her son's cock. Molly nodded at him, and he smiled back.

She then knelt and pulled down my trunks and stroked me, licked the pre-cum oozing from me, and joked, "with two cocks like this we could start a porn studio."

"With your literary background, and smoking hot body, you could write the script and star in it!" I winked.

"Tom, Mike has never seen me fuck another man, can you give me a minute?" she asked.

"Please take your time, and if it's not the right time for this, I totally understand," I assured her.

Molly went to talk to Mike and Heather.

Then she got on her hands and knees on one lounger and Heather took the one next to her. Mike and I approached, and Molly looked at me and clearly communicated, "Don't even think about licking my pussy! I need your cock in me NOW!"

"What she said!" Heather laughed and winked at Mike.

I held Molly's hips and responded to her sense of urgency. My cock spread her lips and probed deep into her hyper heated core. I pulled back, my cock coated with her slippery shiny vaginal excretions, and then thrust into her again, hard and fast. I was worried that it might be too hard as I thrust over, and over. But soon she was pushing back to meet my thrusts. She was gasping for breath as her body shook and her pussy pulsed around my cock.

Next to me I heard Heather exclain, "Fuck me hard Mike! That's it! Fill my tight little pussy with your throbbing cock and hot cum!"

Touching Molly's soft skin, feeling the firm muscles of her hips and ass, and watching my cock disappear inside her, quickly had me cumming. "Ohhhhh! Yessssss!! MMMMMMMM," I moaned as several streams of hot cum filled her spasming pussy and triggered her first orgasm.

"MMMMMM, Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!, Yesssss!! Sooooo good," moaned Molly as her head collapsed onto the cushions and her body shook with another smaller orgasm, triggered by my cock bumping against her cervix. Her pussy to rhythmically squeezed me, and drained every last drop out of my cock and balls.

Mike and I pulled back and soon Molly was cleaning her son's cock while Heather cleaned mine.

Mike and I watched as Heather moved Molly onto her back, straddled her head, and they proceeded to suck and swallow familiar cum from each other's pussies.

By the time they were done, both Mike and I were hard again.

"It looks like they are enjoying the show!" Laughed Heather.

As the women finished their enthusiastic pussy licking, I suggested a break with a glass of wine and some of the chef salad that I had made earlier in the day.

As Heather drifted off to talk with Mike, Molly and I finally had some time alone to talk.

"Molly, as Mike becomes more independent and finds his own way in the world, what do you want?", I asked compassionately.

"You're asking me what I want?" She said, clearly surprised.

"Yes, I want to get to know you better, and well, I thought..., but if I'm prying, please don't feel pressured to reply," I responded.

"Tom, I tried dating when Mike was younger. I've lost track of how many dates, but every one of them ended when I talked about my son and my career. You are the first, the very first who ever asked me what I want." explained Molly through teary eyes.

Mike looked over and saw his mother crying and came running. "What the fuck! What have you done? Come on mom, let's get out of here!" He shouted.

"Baby, nothing is wrong. These are tears of joy", Molly assured him.

"Oh wow!, I am sorry Tom. Please accept my apology And I'm sorry about my vulgar language," replied Mike, as he cooled down and looked at both of us, clearly contrite.

"Mike, you don't owe me an apology. In fact I was touched by the fact that you reacted so quickly to what you saw as your mother's pain. It's clear that you love her very much, and just wanted to protect her." I observed.

"I do love her, with all my heart," Mike confirmed.

"If I may, I might suggest that you ask a question or two before jumping to conclusions," I laughed to lighten the moment.

"Your mother and I have just met, but I can assure you that I would never do anything to hurt her."

"Thank you Tom".

"Hey Batman! Do you think you could bring a glass of wine and some of your passion to a damsel in distress?" Giggled Heather to get Mike's attention.

"Can we go lay down and talk for a while?" I asked Molly.

She smiled and nodded, "I'd like that".

Molly lay down on the bed and I spooned behind her with my cock pressing into her lower back.

"Can you slide your cock between my legs?", she whispered.

She reached down and guided me into her hot wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm, this feels so good!".

"Now, can you tell me what you really want?" I continued.

"Are you trying to make me cry again?", she laughed. Which caused her pussy to contract and my cock to twitch as it probed deep inside her.

Molly started to shake as she spoke. I wrapped my arm around her and lightly kissed her head and hair. "I feel so comfortable with you. I'm scared," she confessed.

"Molly I am not a priest, but I may be the least judgemental person you will ever meet," I assured her.

"Ok," she started while taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"I am a very sexual woman. I think about it constantly. I enjoy making love with Mike, and I don't want to give that up."

"Molly," I interrupted.

"Wait, there is more," she continued. "I really want one special man in my life, but I think that I'm some sort of bisexual nymphomaniac. I enjoy meeting new people, both men and women and I really want to have sex with them all! It would make me happy and I think it would help them to be happy too," she concluded.

She gasped for breath as she had been talking without breathing.

She felt my tears on her neck. And turned with a look of terror.

"Tears of joy", I assured her and proceeded to give her a long forceful passionate kiss.

I broke the kiss, looked deep into her eyes and simply said, "Me too, I want us to have all of that and more".

Molly rolled me onto my back, straddled me and impaled herself on my rock hard cock!

"Are you teasing me?" She laughed. "Are you just trying to get into my pants?" She joked as tears ran down her cheeks, onto her breasts and dripped off of her hardened nipples. She rode me, and experienced two orgasms before collapsing on my chest. While she rested I caressed her back and ass.

I took this interlude to tell Molly about the neighborhood. How the women conspired to seduce me and how all four couples have embraced open marriages that include their daughters and soon will include all their sons.

"Wait, so you mean that there are four men, four women and soon 8 adult children who would be available for fucking, pussy licking, and for other forms of carnal pleasures?" She asked.

"Well you forgot about me and Heather, but yes," I smiled.

"Oh, believe me, I will never forget about the two of you!" She smiled deviously, rocked her body on mine and tightened her kegel muscles. "Are there any more houses for sale here?" She asked. "And, I'm not joking!"

"Are you seriously interested in moving here? I mean, I think you'd fit in, but what if you decided that you don't like me or my lifestyle?" I asked half seriously.

"First of all, I know that you fit in, perfectly!", she exclaimed, with a beautiful smile, while tightening her pussy on my cock again. "And what's not to like? You fucking the neighbor, or one of Heather's friends?" She laughed.

"What about Mike? Shouldn't you ask him what he wants?" I suggested

"Are you trying to make me cry Again!" She smiled with teary eyes.

"No, but I'd like to make you cum again," I winked, while caressing her ass and flexing my cock

"Sir, please roll me over, hold me down, and fuck me till you fill my wanton pussy with another round of your hot creamy cum!" She jokingly begged.

"As you wish," I replied as I rolled us over, held her hands above her head, kissed her on the lips and neck and moved my hips rhythmically against hers, till I erupted deep inside her tight wet slippery snatch.

"Wow!, I can't believe how much you can cum in one day. You have made my week!", she smiled. "Who am I kidding? You have given me back something that I haven't felt in years!"

"Me too!" I replied again.

We went out to the living room to find Heather and Mike cavorting in the pool.

"I think we should be heading home soon," said Molly.

"What have you two been up to?" asked Heather with a smile.

"We've been talking. Getting to know each other," I replied.

Molly saw Heather looking at her legs and feigned innocence and spoke haltingly, "So you're wondering, how 'just talking', ended up with cum dripping out of my pussy, and coating my thighs?"

We all laughed and Mike chimed in, "It looks good on you mom! That, your sparkling smile and your sexual energy is all very hot!"

"I know that you have to go, but can I clean up your thighs first?" Asked Heather.

They both climbed onto a lounge on their sides and licked and sucked each other's pussies. After a few minutes Mike and I stepped up and slowly slipped our cocks deep into the two of them.

"Don't you be making a mess of your mother!" Heather directed Mike. "When you need to cum I'll drink it all."

"And I could use another protein drink as well", smiled Molly before resuming her attack on Heather's clit.

After the women came and Mike and I discharged our remaining semen into their cum-hungry mouths, Molly and Mike got dressed. I kissed Molly and said, "I know that you haven't had much luck dating, but I'd like to change that. Are you available..." I started to ask.