The New Neighborhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie and Heather arrived shortly after we did.

"I'm so happy to see you're here!" Smiled Heather as she jumped into Mike's arms as they shared a sloppy wet passionate kiss.

"Hi Dr. Townsend," said Trixie.

Molly approached Trixie and said, "Patricia, In this house please call me Molly, and I'll call you Trixie," she requested as she winked and pulled her into a kiss, and groped her sexy ass.

"MMMMMMMMMM", moaned Molly, "Your kiss is as sexy as you look!"

Trixie tipped her head toward me and whispered to Molly, "Can we share?"

Molly nodded and the two of them approached. "Lets help our host get more comfortable," said Trixie, as she pulled my pants and boxers to the floor.

"Save some of that for me", smiled Molly as she helped me out of my shirt.

I pulled Molly close, groping her breasts and kissing her passionately while Trixie swallowed my cock!

"MMMMMMM", I've missed this. "But my pussy missed it even more!", moaned Trixie.

Soon Molly was seated on the couch with Trixie's head between her thighs.

I knelt behind Trixie, watching Molly's eyes roll up as Trixie's tongue circled her clit and pressed deep into her savory sex.

Trixie turned to look at me and joked,"Are you going to make goo goo eyes at my pussy slut, or are you going to shove that poker up my hungry cunt?"

The simplest answer was the best, as I held her hips and opened her up, all the way to her womb!

Mike and Heather were watching us. "She's really hot isn't she?", said Mike.

"You really want her, don't you?", said Heather as she watched her father fucking Trixie and hoping that Mike wasn't going to fall in love with her.

"Yes, I really do", whispered Mike as he walked toward the trio.

Heather's face was sad, and fearful as Mike talked to Trixie and me.

I pulled out of Trixie and helped her stand. Mike leaned in and kissed Trixie on the cheek, then turned to his mother, lifted her legs, and plunged his rock-hard cock deep into her very familiar tight wet swollen and slippery pussy.

Heather smiled and started breathing again as she realized that Mike wasn't talking about Trixie at all. She had her own tears of joy as she watched Mike lean over and kiss his mother, as they continued fucking.

"MMMMMMM," moaned Molly. "I've been waiting for this".

"Daddy, will you fuck me like that?", asked Heather.

"Wait! Can I ask a favor? My pussy is aching, and Mike interrupted just as I was about to cum," sighed Trixie.

"Oh sure! You can eat me while daddy finishes fucking your slutty little cunt!" Laughed Heather as she sat down, spread her legs and lifted her knees.

Just seeing her like that made my cock harder.

"I know you want her, but please fuck me first!" Smiled Trixie, as she started eating out Heather's pussy.

I held Trixie's sweet ass, and her tight pussy got the fucking that she wanted.

"Oh fuck yes!, yesss!!, yessssssssssssss!!!!" She screamed as Heather held Trixie's face tight against her wet lips and throbbing clit.

"Fill me up baby!", directed Molly as she sensed that Mike needed to cum.

"Oh mom. You are so hot! So Sexy!", he exclaimed as he moved harder and faster against her.

"I'm cumming baby. Oh my god! Fuck! Fuuuccckkk!, Fuuuuucccckkkkk!", she screamed.

"Ahhhhhhgggggggghhhhhhhh!", moaned Mike as he shot streams of cum deep inside Molly.

"Wow baby, when was the last time you had sex! You made quite a mess of me!" She smiled.

"No worries! I am the resident cumoholic - I just can't get enough!!", said Trixie as she moved away from Heather, pulled off of my cock, and proceeded to lick clean Molly's thighs, ass and pussy.

Molly smiled at Trixie. "Tom, can we get one of these for the house!" She joked.

I had cum earlier, at Molly's place, but all the activity had my cock hard and my balls aching.

"Heather, I think your dad needs you!" Winked Molly.

"Oh Dad, now that that little Trollop Trixie has cum all over your cock, would you like to play with your little girl? Let me suck your cock and play with your balls", teased Heather as she knelt before me licked Trixies cream off my cock, grabbed and stroked it while suckng and circling the sensitive head.

Soon I was draining my balls into my daughter's mouth. Shooting streams of cum. She swallowed most of it, but saved a mouthful which she generously shared with her roommate.

"MMMMMMM, so tasty", said Trixie with a smile.

The five of us had some lunch and hung out nude for the rest of the afternoon.

"Should we have everyone spend the night?" Asked Molly with a smile and lick of her lips, when we had a private moment.

"You really enjoy having both your son and all this female flesh around, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh, and you, Mr endless erection, are ignoring three hot women, and their heat-seeking pussies?" She giggled.

I turned to the younger crowd and asked, "Would any of you like to spend the night here?"

"I would daddy!"

"Me too daddy", laughed Trixie

"I'm in!", said Mike

"Well I hope that you'll be in me and Trixie soon!" Winked Heather

"Can I ask you guys a favor?" Asked Trixie timidly, but clearly excited.

"Before we agree, can you give us a clue what this favor is about?" Asked Heather.

"Sex! What else would it be?", replied Trixie with a giggle.

"I have this vision for a tableau," began Trixie. "So Mike, you come over and lay on your back on the living room rug," Trixie began.

"If I get to lay down and relax then it works for me," laughed Mike,

"You won't be relaxing!" Smiled Trixie, with a sexy sparkle in her eyes.

"And you go ride your cowboy," she encouraged Heather.

Heather mounted Mike's rapidly hardening cock and leaned forward to kiss his lips.

"MMMMMMM, I like the way you think Trixie", I've been waiting too long for this cock!", smiled Heather

"And Molly, would you mind straddling Mike's head, and lowering your pussy so he can lick the nectar dripping out of you," winked Trixie.

"Happy to join the party", said Molly with a smile. "I must admit that he knows how to lick a clit."

Molly and Heather leaned close and kissed while riding Mike's cock and face.

"Now Tom, you straddle the middle of Mike so Molly can suck your cock. You and I will be back-to-back, locking arms so Heather can support my thighs on her shoulders and eat my cunt!"

Soon the five of us were tangled into a sexual puzzle that had us all close to cumming.

Heather came first,"Oh, Ohhhhh Ohhhhhh, Yesss!!" she moaned into Trxie's pussy.

This pushed Mike over the edge, " Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhrrrrrrggghhhh", He groaned into his mother's pussy while shooting streams of cum deep inside Heather.

Then I fucked Molly's face as she deep throated my throbbing cock and I filled her with warm white cream. My cock and Mike's tongue pushed Molly over the edge just as Trixie's body began to shake from Heather's oral stimulation.

"Oh, Oh My God! Oh Oh Yes! Yesss!! Yesssssss!!!" Yelled Trixie, and Molly in unison.

After untangling ourselves, we got something to eat and drink while we recovered and chatted around the pool.

"How has school been going for all of you?" I asked.

"I'm really enjoying my classes, the professors are terrific, but the homework is crazy!" Replied Mike.

"We've been studying together till 10:00 every night", added Heather.

"Yeah, and with me there, they haven't been involved in any extracurricular activities," laughed Trixie.

Molly saw the wheels spinning in her son's head and cautioned, "Just because you can now fuck either one, or both of these young ladies, that doesn't mean that you can let-up on your studies!"

"Wait, I'm pretty certain that an active sex life improves concentration, memory, and achievement," smiled Trixie.

"I agree," said Heather. "So let's get together an hour earlier than usual. Then we can kiss, lick, suck and fuck ourselves to the top of the class!!" She laughed.

"Speaking of sucking and fucking, I am still wicked horny!", announced Molly.

"Can I prevail upon you gentleman to help me fulfill a fantasy?" She smiled

Molly led them to one of the loungers and had Mike sit near the edge and then climbed on, facing him and impaled herself on his long hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, I do love the way your cock fills me up. Such a good motherfucker", said Molly as she kissed her son.

I knew that Molly was looking for her first double penetration so I grabbed some lube, handed it to Trixie and asked, "would you mind spreading this on my cock?"

"Oh, let me see," said Trixie as she screwed up her face, pretending to be perplexed. "Do I want to play with your amazing cock? Hmmmm, such a tough decision!" She giggled, as she grabbed my cock and sucked it deep in her throat, sliding it in and out several times, before releasing it and spreading the lube.

"Tom, once you have freed yourself from that shameless cock hungry hussy, can you please come over here and ass-fuck me?" Teased Molly as if it was a question that any woman would ask, especially when she is already riding her son's cock.

As I moved behind Molly, she leaned forward.

"Oh my god, this is so hot!", whispered Trixie.

"Can she really do this?" Replied Heather.

The two girls moved closer together and began caressing each others pussies as the highly erotic vision increased their arousal.

I pressed my cock forward between Molly's cheeks.

"Go slow", she requested while taking deep breaths to relax.

The head of my cock pressed past her sphincter.

"Ohhhh Wow, I feel like I'm going to cum already. Go deeper Tom", she announced.

I moved in slowly till my thighs pressed against Molly's ass. I could feel Mike's cock twitching deep inside his mother. Molly lifted up to relieve some pressure and to start riding Mike's cock.

I pulled back and then thrust in as she dropped down on his cock.

"Fuck me Tom! Fuck me baby!", screamed Molly. "Gawwwwddddd, I have never been so full!", she added.

"Finger fuck me Trixie!", moanded Heather as she was moving closer to her climax.

Mike and I were fucking Molly like a well oiled machine. In and out, faster and faster. Her body bounced between us. All for our mutual pleasure. Soon, Mike filled her pussy with cum. I blasted ropes of cum deep into her bowels and Molly screamed and shook through a very loud and violent orgasm, " OHHHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK! FUCK!!, OH MY GODDDD!!! ", and then collapsed onto Mike's chest.

Molly had passed out. I slipped out of her ass and went to clean up my cock.

"Dad, is Molly ok?", gasped Heather. "That was so intense. I was so turned on, that I stopped breathing," she added.

"I'm not sure that she'll want to do that again. At least not anytime soon", but I do know that she really wanted to try it," I replied,

The five of us all headed for the oversized shower in the master bedroom.

I held Molly close as she was a little unstable on her feet.

"That was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had", sighed Molly. "Thank you gentlemen for not being at all gentle", she smiled.

"I hope this doesn't scare you away. I could get addicted to fucking two or more men at the same time," she laughed.

I leaned close and kissed her on the neck and whispered in her ear, "Trixie's mom had three at once."

"Ohhh Godddd," she moaned quietly.

After the shower, Molly lay down on our bed for a nap.

Mike and Heather were relaxing and chatting by the pool.

"So Daddy", began Trixie, trying to make our relationship sound incestuous.

"I think I need to go spend some time with my family, but can I come back to sleep here?", she asked.

"Certainly, and please say hi to your parents and Dan for me." I replied.

"Oh, can I tell them about Molly moving in?" Asked Trixie.

"Please don't tell them yet. I am moving in, but I need to think about the best way to let everyone know." Smiled Molly

After Trixie dressed and left, I left Heather and Mike to have some quiet time of their own and joined Molly, spooned behind her, caressed her beautiful body and drifted off for a much needed nap.

Feeling well rested, I slowly returned to consciousness. I was laying on my back, no longer spooning Molly, and felt a sense of loss. My eyes popped open.

"You are a fine specimen, Tom Brostwin," smiled Molly. Her head resting on her hand, held up on one elbow. The pose added interesting curves to her already mind boggling body. The curve of her neck, the asymmetry of her breasts as gravity pulled them to one side, and the twisting of her elevated right hip, took my breath away.

"Your body is a work of art," I whispered before she rolled toward me. Her right leg slipped between mine. Her thigh pressed against my cock and scrotum, and her warm wet vagina snuggled against my hip. Her long black hair concealed our faces as she pressed her luscious lips to mine. I licked her lips as she mirrored my actions. Our tongues touched and explored each other. There was no sense of urgency. Our breathing became synchronized as our oral connection continued to be our sole focus. I had no idea how long we kissed.

"Ummmmm ahem!", said Heather from the doorway.

"I guess we are being paged." I whispered to Molly.

She rolled off just enough so we could both see the doorway. Heather and Mike were there,

"We've been watching you two kissing for almost twenty minutes," gasped Heather. "It was so hot!"

Heather was bent at the waist and Mike was kneeling behind her. His face pressed against her ass as he licked and sucked her pussy.

"I didn't want to stop you, but I've been on the verge of a major orgasm for tooooo long!" Gasped Heather. "And I thought a screaming orgasm might shock you," she continued haltingly.

Molly smiled at Heather and patted the foot of the bed. Heather moved closer and draped herself onto the bed as Molly watched her naked son move his erection between Heather's thighs. He fully impaled her with one long slow stroke, triggering her flailing orgasm.

"Ohhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Fuck! Fuuuccckkk!! FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" Screamed Heather as her muscles tightened, her body shook and then rested limply on the bed.

"I'll have what she's having!" Joked Molly while quoting a popular line from a movie.

Mike pulled out of Heather, and Molly waved him over. She turned on her side, and licked Heather's cum off of his cock, and then started stroking and sucking him. She pressed her ass back toward me and wiggled her hips.

I was quite certain that I was getting the universal sign for 'spoon-fuck me now'! I snuggled up behind her, lifted her left leg and slipped silently into paradise. It's been over eight years since I've felt like this. Our fucking was like our endless kiss. No reason to rush, especially when every move we made was punctuated with pleasure.

Molly drained Mike and swallowed every drop. He climbed onto the bed and wrapped himself around Heather. Together they began a much-needed nap of their own.

After Molly enjoyed another vaginal orgasm, we helped Mike and Heather get comfortable in the bed, and headed out to the kitchen.

I got us each some ice water and moved to one of the chairs at the kitchen table.

Molly looked at me with a silent questioning smirk.

I knew what she was thinking, smiled and nodded. I held out my arms to welcome her onto my lap.

"What am I going to do? I don't feel complete when my body isn't touching yours," she sighed contentedly.

I hugged her again, caressing her back, belly and breasts. I brushed her hair back and kissed her on the neck. "I feel the same," I whispered.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned.

We heard the front door open and Trixie called from the front hall, "It's just me!"

There was some rustling and soon she appeared in the kitchen, having stripped naked.

"Hi Trixie. How is your family?" I asked, while continuing to caress Molly.

"They're good. Dan was off playing video games with the other boys, so dad fucked me while I was licking mom. After mom and I came, he emptied his balls into me, and I sucked his cock clean." She chirped

"So, a typical family visit?" Laughed Molly, as she motioned Trixie to come closer.

I watched as their eyes met. Molly caressed Trixie's breast and hip, then patted her own thigh. Trixie moved onto Molly's lap, and the two of them pressed their bodies together and began a prolonged kiss.

I wrapped my arms around them, holding their warm soft flesh, caressing them and enjoying the pile of two naked women, stacked on my lap.

Molly's left hand moved between Trixies thighs to caress her swollen, wet, aroused, and cum filled pussy.

Trixie pulled her lips away from Molly's, with an apologetic look, to whisper, "Sorry."

Molly smiled and raised her cummy fingers to Trixies mouth, and watched her gathering her father's cum on her tongue. "Share with me?" Asked Molly as she moved her hand away.

I watched as the two kissed again and shared Paul's come. "MMMMMMMM," moaned Molly. "I hope that I get to meet your daddy soon." She smiled as she wiggled her hips on my now throbbing hard cock.

Trixie, acting as if sitting naked, piled on top of two other naked people, was the most natural thing in the world, said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Mom saw you and Molly walking into the house."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She had several questions about Molly, who she called, 'some hussy'. And how Tom bringing in some 'new cunt' would impact the neighborhood? I deflected them all by saying 'Ask Him'," she smiled.

"Trixie, you handled that perfectly!", giggled Molly. "I think that I'm going to need to meet your mother too! You can decide whether you introduce me as Professor Hussy, or, Professor New Cunt."

We all laughed!

(end chapter 6)