The New Neighborhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly started laughing and crying and said, "You really are a silly man! Just text me!"

"And Heather, I would really...", started Mike when he was interrupted by Heather "I'll see you in class on Monday and we can go for coffee after, and we'll see where it goes from there!" She winked.

Mike and Heather kissed and Molly laughed,"I hope that you have a fire extinguisher!"

.......

(The following was related to me by Heather)

"Wow!, I saw the kiss that Mike Townsend gave you outside the coffee shop today," said Trixie.

"Yeah, we had just finished our 8:00 am class and we usually get together there for a cup," replied Heather.

"I'm not talking about coffee, Mike is really hot and he has been treating you like a sister, and suddenly he's trying to swallow your tonsils?" She asked.

"He might want to come over later to study together, Is that ok?" Asked Heather with a smile.

" Sure - just let me know if I need to make myself scarce," smiled Trixie.

Later that afternoon, Trixie came back from her English lit class. "I didn't say anything to Dr Townsend, but I need to tell you what I saw," began Trixie.

'Oh no', thought Heather, 'Dad is crazy about this woman and she has found someone else.'

"I've always thought that Dr. Townsend was a good professor. She's smart, cares about her students, and she makes the class interesting," continued Trixie.

"So what happened?" Asked Heather.

"Well today she was different."

"Was she depressed?"

"No, just the opposite. She was electric! She was super enthusiastic and captivating! It wasn't just the material, it was like there was this energy flowing out of her which was very attractive, very sexual!" Trixie continued.

"It sounds like somebody is horny!" Laughed Heather "Why do you think she was different today? Maybe she just had a relaxing weekend?"

"So, like I said, I had my suspicions about what was going on," continued Trixie. " I mean I have never seen anyone change so drastically, except every single woman who has ever met Tom, or should I say, been fucked by Tom!" She bit her lip waiting for Heather's reply, not entirely certain that she got it right.

"Busted!", admitted Heather. "And thank you for not saying anything to her."

"So are you going to tell me that Mike and his mother came to your house and you had what we euphemistically call a pool party?"

"Actually Trixie, I did invite them over in hopes that my dad would show some interest in Molly, but it turns out that the interest went much deeper, and much more quickly, than I ever imagined," explained Heather.

"I bet it went much deeper!" Laughed Trixie. "I know what that feels like," she giggled.

"Are you finished?" Sighed Heather with a smile.

"No, wait, wait. So your dad fucked Dr. Townsend, while you and Mike played cards?" She laughed.

Heather ignored the card-playing comment and continued, "Mike's dad died in the same snow storm that took my mother. And like my dad and I, Mike and Molly's love for each other blossomed into something more. He seemed reluctant to explore a relationship with me because of his love for his mother. But at our house he realized that he could have both."

" I knew it! That kiss wasn't just an 'I want to fuck you' kiss, it was an 'I want to fuck you AGAIN Kiss!' "

"So when he comes over, do you want me to leave, or can I watch?" Giggled Trixie.

"Let's just see how it goes. I'm not going to predict what he wants, but I've learned from my dad that the best thing to do is ask," finished Heather.

"I'm thinking that I need to call dad and find out what he told Molly about our neighborhood," thought Heather out loud.

.......

I was sitting and relaxing with a glass of Pinot Noir when my phone buzzed.

"Hi daddy, how was your day?" Asked Heather.

"Just another day of work, but I enjoyed it, what's up?" I replied.

"Well, Trixie has a class with Molly and ...", as Heather related the whole story.

"So it sounds like Trixie is cool with keeping quiet, at least for a while?" I asked.

"Yes, she would never do anything to hurt you, me or Molly," Heather assured me.

"So, how much does Molly know about our neighborhood?" Asked Heather.

"So all that time we were talking the other day, she confessed that she needs to find a man who will allow her to share her sexuality with others, both men and women. So I told her about the neighborhood."

"And how did she respond?"

"She wanted to know if there was a house for sale here, or if there was a lot where she could build one?" I replied.

"Why didn't you ask her to come live with you?" Questioned Heather.

"Well don't think that thought didn't cross my mind, but remember I had only known her for 3 hours," I laughed.

"Good point", she agreed. "And I won't tell Mike anything about our neighborhood unless Molly has already told him what she knows."

"That sounds like a good plan," I agreed.

"So are you going to ask her out?" Pried Heather.

"Yes, I called her and we are going out on Friday night," I smiled.

"So you waited less than a day after meeting her to ask her out?", laughed Heather.

"Well, when I asked, she responded with, 'What took you so long!'", I laughed.

"Have a good night daddy, I miss you and my pussy misses you too!"

"Mine does too!", chimed Trixie from across their dorm room.

The week went by slowly but Friday finally arrived. Feeling nervous, I pulled up in front of Molly's house. I had told her that we were going to an upscale restaurant located in the outskirts of Boston. I had dressed in what Heather would call "wicked hot". No tie, but top of the line shoes, pants, shirt and sport jacket. Molly answered the door in a killer little black dress. It was low-cut and revealed substantial cleavage which was adorned by a light silver chain with an Opal pendant.

"Hi Tom, please come in", said Molly as she led me to her well decorated living room. The dress was also low cut in the back and hugged her hips and ass perfectly. She was wearing three-inch heels which caused her hips to sway and my cock to react.

"Wow! This is a great house," I commented trying not to say, 'Wow your ass looks great in that dress!'

"Tom, tonight is not a get-to-know you first date. We knew more about each other after Heather's pool party than most couples know after years of marriage." she laughed.

"So tell me what you were really thinking?" She laughed.

"I was thinking that your ass looks great in that dress and that I haven't fucked anyone since last weekend and I'm not sure I can wait!"

"Hmmmmm, so I look fuckable?" She giggled. "Good, that was the look I was hoping for. And it's good to know that we are on the same page!"

With that Molly hiked up her dress to her waist revealing that she wore sheer black stockings, held up by a black garter belt, and no panties. She bent over the back of the couch, looked back at me and asked, "Would the gentleman care for an appetizer?"

I knelt behind her and licked from her clit, through her tasty wet lips and rimmed her ass.

"MMMMMMMM, oh my god! I have got to thank Heather for being such a good teacher!" Moaned Molly.

I licked, sucked and swallowed till she was shaking with sexual tension.

"I need it! I need you! Fuck me please!!" She begged.

I stood up behind her, dropped my pants and boxers to the floor and probed her swollen hot wet pussy, with my throbbing rock-hard cock.

"Oh yessss!, that feels soooooo good! Please sir, fuck me harder! Pound my little pussy!!" She pleaded.

I fucked Molly through two orgasms before filling her tight cunt, with hot creamy cum.

Molly reached back, catching the cum as it drained, and licked it from her fingers.

"Let me help", I suggested as I slipped three fingers inside her, coating them with a combination of her sweet nectar and my cum, and watched as her pink tongue and ruby lips licked and sucked them clean.

She turned, straightened out her dress, and leaned over to clean my cock.

We shared a long passionate cummy kiss, and then Molly winked, "Not exactly a typical first date is it?"

"No, definitely not," I replied, and we laughed.

As we drove to the restaurant, we chatted about our weeks, and then Molly said, "Oh shoot, I forgot to put on panties!"

"Thanks! Now I'll be thinking about your enticing wet pussy instead of our meal," I joked.

"Good, I told you that your earlier snack was just an appetizer," she smiled.

We had a delicious meal and we drove back to Molly's place. On the way there I told her about Trixie.

"I need to let you know that one of your students is one of my neighbors. Her name is Patricia and she is Heather's roommate."

"Did Heather tell her about me?" Asked Molly.

"No, Heather and everyone in the neighborhood understands the need for being extremely discreet," I assured her.

"Trixie, the name that Patricia uses with her friends, is the daughter of Paul and Kristen."

"Wait! I was having a hard time placing her, but I do know Trixie. She's that cute little redhead who exudes so much passion, confidence and sexual energy in my class," replied Molly."

"Yup, that's her, and that's exactly what she said about you, when you came to class on Monday afternoon," I began. "She knows that Heather likes your son and she used that information along with your new found passion, confidence and sexual energy in the classroom to conclude that I must be fucking you."

"So you have this impact on every woman that you fuck?" She asked with a smile.

"I don't think so, but apparently I do," I replied, a little embarrassed.

"So you have been fucking Trixie, right?" Asked Molly excitedly.

"Yes, she came home one weekend with Heather and they asked me to be her first," I acknowledged.

"She is very sexy! Do you think she'd be interested in me? I would never have sex with a student, but if I were to meet her in a non-academic setting, that would be different." She smiled

"Trixie, like all the women of the neighborhood is bisexual and I think that you'd enjoy her."

"Have you told Mike about the neighborhood?" I asked.

"No, but I think I should, because you are about to ask me to move in with you and I'm about to say yes!" She startled me.

"So the speech I prepared to convince you to move in with me was a waste of time?" I laughed.

"You're a fast learner," smirked Molly.

We pulled up in front of her house and I helped her out of the car. Molly spread her legs and winked as she flashed her shiny wet pussy. "Would you like to pack a bag and start your move tonight?" I asked.

"Yes she smiled, and I think we need to have Heather, Mike and Trixie come for a visit tomorrow", she smiled.

We went inside and up to Molly's bedroom. She slipped off the dress, leaving her naked except for the stockings, garter belt and high heels. I lifted her up, wrapped my arms around her, hugged her close and we both got lost in a long wet arousing passionate kiss.

Simultaneously, we both said, "Let's just spend the night here!" and we fell onto the bed.

I stripped off my clothes and texted Heather before my mind was on other things.

"Spending the night at Molly's. Come for lunch at home tomorrow. Bring Mike and Trixie, Love Dad"

Heather replied with two icons, a smile and a wink.

Even though we had fucked earlier, we both had a week of pent up sexual energy. Molly straddled my head and moaned, "Eat me Tom!" while she grabbed, stroked and jerked my cock before leaning over with her rock hard nipples pressed into my belly and swallowing my cock to the root.

I continued licking her sweet pussy and rimmed her ass again. Her body shuddered so I pressed one finger into her pussy to get it wet and slippery and then pressed it into her ass. I moved it in and out while licking her clit till she came hard all over my face.

"I need you to do something for me that I've never done before, but I really want it!" Insisted Molly while catching her breath from her recent orgasm.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass!"

"I'm not going to ask you if you're sure. So lay on your back with your ass near the side of the bed. Now pull your knees back and a little wider apart.", I instructed her.

I moved and put a pillow under her head so she could watch and another under her ass to make it easier to fuck.

Kneeling down I licked her pussy and ass. I used her creamy nectar to lubricate my fingers and I slipped one into her ass, moving it in and out. "You have to be completely relaxed for this to work." I continued.

I pressed two fingers in and continued to lick her clit to keep her aroused. "Take some deep breaths to help you relax", I encouraged.

A third finger allowed me to open up Molly's ass wide enough to fuck her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, you horrible callous man, take my anal virginity", she laughed. "Can you believe that I'm a 40 year old virgin!"

I slipped my cock into her pussy to get it wet and slippery. Then moved the head to her puckered little hole, and pressed forward. Molly relaxed and the head popped past her sphincter into her hot tight body.

"Ohhhhh, that feels big! But, it feels good, keep going, go deeper, keep going, Oh my godddd!", she moaned.

I pressed my hips forward and watched as my entire cock disappeared and my thighs rested against her ass.

"Are you ready to get your ass fucked?", I asked.

Molly nodded and kept breathing and trying to relax.

"Fuck me Tom, OH God yesss,Fuck me harder, Faster, even harder, Yes, Yesss, Yesss Aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!", screamed Molly as she experienced her first ever anal orgasm.

I leaned over and kissed her lips while she recovered.

She squeezed my cock with her ass and asked, " You didn't cum?"

"Would you like me to fill your ass with cum?" I smiled as I began fucking her slowly while one of my hands played with her tits, the other rubbed her clit,and I looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you like being ass fucked Molly, do you want me to fill your sexy ass with cum, are you wondering what it would feel like to be fucked by me and Mike at the same time?"

Molly's face brightened and her eyes went wide as she began to shake with a combined anal/clitoral orgasm. My cum blasted out of my cock, deep in her bowels and pushed her over the edge.

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuuucccccckkkkkkkk!", she shouted as she passed out.

I got a warm washcloth and a towel, cleaned us both and lay down next to her, caressing her face and hair while waiting for her eyes to open.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait to try that", mumbled Molly.

"Try what?", I asked.

"You know", she whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

The windows in Molly's bedroom face East, and the early morning sun filtered through the leaves of the trees and highlighted the curves of her breasts as they moved slowly up and down with each breath. I leaned over and licked each nipple and smiled as they hardened to my touch. I pulled back to just look at this incredibly beautiful woman who had completely changed my life, in just one week.

I felt her hand on the back of my head as she opened her eyes and whispered, "Who told you to stop?" As she pressed my face to her breasts.

I continued to kiss, nibble and tug on her nipples till she squirmed and moaned, "You are making me so wet, but we need to get ready to meet the kids," she smiled and laughed. "It sounds weird and perverted, but it also sounds just right!"

We rolled out of bed and headed for the shower. "Will you wash my hair for me?", asked Molly.

"I would love to wash your hair, and every square inch of your body", I smiled.

"OK, but take it easy on my ass. It's a little sore from being sodomized!" She giggled.

"Sodomized? It sounds like a crime," I joked

"That's what you get from a literature professor, sodomized instead of ass-fucked", laughed Molly.

"I'm good with either one, especially if it is your sweet ass!" I assured her.

Molly and I continued with the shower. I enjoyed washing and conditioning her hair, and we both found a slippery body-to-body rub with shower gel,very arousing.

We rinsed off and toweled dry. I couldn't take my eyes off of Molly as she moved slowly around the bedroom talking to her son.

"Hi Mike, yes, our first date was great. Yes, we are both here now and were hoping to talk to you before getting together with Heather and Trixie. OK, great. We'll see you in about 30 minutes then," concluded Molly.

We dressed casually and soon Mike was home.

"Hi Mike, how was your week at school?" I asked.

"It's been busy, too much studying and not enough fun!" He laughed.

"How about a hug?", asked Molly. Mike took her in his arms, held her tight as they shared a long passionate kiss.

"I've missed that!" Smiled Mike

"Me too," grinned Molly, "I asked you to come here to inform you about Tom and Heather's neighborhood," She laughed. "I'm telling you this because I'm forcing Tom to let me move in with him!" She winked.

"Really?" Asked Mike, clearly surprised.

"Do you think it's a bad idea? Or that I'm moving too fast?" Asked Molly

"No mom", said Mike with a serious face. "I think it's a horrible idea!" He spat out, as he burst into laughter.

Molly started pounding on him as he yelled, "Truce!, truce!"

"Seriously mom, I have never seen you so happy, so radiant. I think it's great!"

"I'm glad, thank you baby", she hugged him close. "But there is more," she added and continued to enlighten him.

"There are five houses in the little cul-de-sac where we'll be living, and when Tom moved there last summer he discovered four families that were very disconnected. The women all got along, but their husbands were mostly absent. The daughters were already away at college and their younger brothers all hung out playing video games."

"Wait, isn't Trixie from there?" Asked Mike.

"Yes she is, why do you ask?" Replied Molly.

"No reason, just that she, Heather and I have been studying together this week and she's like you and Heather. Smart, enthusiastic and full of energy. She's kind of hot!" He finished

"So you think Heather's roommate is hot?" I asked sternly.

"Oh, well, not like that, I mean ...," Stammered Mike.

Molly and I burst out laughing. "We're just teasing you baby, she is hot!"

I then told Mike all about the neighborhood and what transpired there, Everything right up to the pool party we had last weekend.

"Wow, this is a lot to absorb", said Mike. "So Tom, you have fucked all of Heather's friends?" He asked. "No wonder Trixie is so happy!" He observed.

"Yes, and their mothers. It sounds a little crude but it's not just me fucking them. I would never have sex with anyone unless they were an adult who wanted to do it, and it wouldn't interfere with an existing relationship," I explained.

"So when we move to the neighborhood, how do we fit in?" Asked Mike carefully.

Molly chimed in at this point, "We each do what we want, when we want, and be careful not to hurt anyone. We also have to be very discreet because there are still under-age boys in three of the households, and having this revealed to the public at large could be damaging."

"If it is so dangerous, is it worth it?" Asked Mike.

"Mike, that's a decision that you have to make," I began. "When Heather and I first had sex, I was very reluctant, but now I can't imagine living without that physical connection. For me it makes life better, more worthwhile, richer, and much more fun!"

"So now you know everything that I know," smiled Molly.

"So wait, Trixie will be with Heather so does that mean...," started Mike.

"Don't over-think it Mike. Enjoy yourself and if there are questions, ask them," interrupted Molly.

"I know that I can't wait to see Heather again, to hook-up with Trixie, and to experience both your cocks at the same time!" She smiled."

We packed up some of Molly's clothes and headed back to the neighborhood.