The New Neighborhood Ch. 08

Story Info
I Fucked the Waitress - My Friend's Daughter.
8.4k words
4.79
27.4k
50

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The story below and subsequent chapters involves open relationships between consenting adults, including incest. Everyone involved is 18 or older. If you don't enjoy stories that involve incest then you should probably find something else to read. Thanks to Daddysgirlfl for editorial support!

The New Neighborhood

Hi, my name is Tom, Tom Brostwin.

I'm 40 years old, 6'1", I workout to stay in shape, so I'm a strong lean 200 lbs.

My family consists of me and my 20 year old daughter Heather. I've been a widower and single parent since Heather was 12. Helen, her mother, and the love of my life, left our lives suddenly, 8 years ago, when her car skidded out of control in a blizzard.

Heather is a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and an ever-present smile. She is 5'6" tall, has lucious soft lips, 36C tits, a narrow waist, an amazing ass, and a cleanly shaved soft plump pussy that tastes like pineapple. It also swells and blossoms when she is aroused.

Heather tricked me into having sex with her when she turned 18, and since then we have been passionate lovers. Perhaps I'll write that story some day.

I've been blessed with a cock that most women consider "large". When fully erect, it is 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches in diameter. I believe that a healthy sex life is essential to the happiness of all humans. Heather feels the same, and she and I ensure each other's happiness whenever we can.

Here is a list of the four families in the neighborhood, and other characters as they join.

Mike and Molly have just moved in with me and Heather.

Claire is now living with us as well.

This may help until you get to know them:

Howard, Hannah, Holly, Hugh

Paul, Kristen (Krissy), Patricia (Trixie), Dan

Tim, Melissa, Victoria (Tory), Rick

Keith, Suzie, Katherine(Kate), Sam

Molly, the professor, and Mike, Molly's son

Claire - the homeless magazine sales girl

Please read Chapters 1-7 first - and Thanks to all who made me a Favorite and especially to those who took time to Vote and Comment.

The New Neighborhood Ch. 08 Dinner Out: Meeting Dominic and Arianna

I finally had some time to relax while Trixie was with her parents and brother, and Heather was clothes shopping with Claire. I thought of Molly and how much I missed her as I drifted off, napped and dreamed of having her in bed with me.

I woke to the girls returning.

Heather and Claire returned with their purchases.

"Would you like to see what we got for Claire?" Asked Heather with a smile.

"Honestly, I think it's more fun to see the clothes over time, when you need to wear them."

"OK, so you are going to take the two of us to a nice restaurant tonight, so you go get changed and we will too!" Smiled Heather.

"Thank you Tom. I can't remember the last time I bought new clothes!" Said Claire excitedly.

"I hope that you like them!"

"So where would the two of you like to go for dinner?" I asked.

"Do you like Mediterranean?" Heather asked Claire.

"Yes, I love it!"

"How about that place near the University," suggested Heather. "Mike is back from his trip, can I ask him to join us?"

I just nodded and laughed as the girls ran upstairs to change.

"Who's Mike?" Asked Claire as the two of them disappeared into Heather's room.

I took my time getting dressed for the evening.

Since the Palladio restaurant is one of the nicer ones around I opted for dress shoes, comfortable but dressy tan cotton slacks, and a black dress shirt.

Heather and Claire came down the stairs together. Each of their smiling faces framed with blonde lustrous hair. Their lips prominent with red lipstick. Their low cut little black dresses fit snugly over their push-up bras, giving them an eye-catching amount of cleavage.

The dresses were short and pleated, flowing with every move of their hips. Black lacy stockings encased their legs and each of them wore a different style of open toed black sandals with 3-inch heels.

"Wow!" Was all I could say as the high heels caused their hips to sway with every step. "I feel like I need to change into something more dressy."

"Ummmm daddy, I don't think anyone will be looking at you," informed Heather as they both giggled.

"I have to admit that you'll be turning a few heads!"

"And swelling some others!" Winked Claire.

We piled into my SUV and headed into the City.

"Earlier you mentioned inviting Mike, but we got so busy with our new clothes that I forgot to ask," began Claire. "Is he your boyfriend?"

I was curious to hear the answer and listened intently to see how Heather would answer this.

"I'm not sure how to answer that question," began Heather. "Mike and I are very close, but it's not really a boyfriend/girlfriend exclusive relationship," she explained calmly.

Claire was clearly baffled but decided to stop asking questions. "If you like him, I'm sure that I will too!" She chirped.

As we pulled up in front of the Palladio, we all piled out of the car and I gave the keys to a young woman working as a valet. "Have a nice evening," she smiled, clearly intrigued by the older man and his two sexy young companions.

We were seated in a spacious secluded booth at the back of the restaurant. The table was covered with white linen and each place was set with a full complement of plates, glasses and flatware. I sat facing the restaurant and Claire slid in next to me. Heather was sitting opposite me, leaving room for Mike.

The hem of Clare's skirt rode up on her thighs, exposing the tops of her nylons and the red garter belt that held them in place.

Claire saw me glancing at her exposed thigh and moaned, "It makes me wet, when you look at me like that".

"Dad, are you being a perv again?" Asked Heather

"Always," I replied, and they both laughed.

"Thank you!" Smiled Claire.

Heather had slipped off one shoe and lifted her foot, between my thighs, to caress my rapidly hardening cock.

"Dad's cock is already hard," she whispered. "Apparently he likes sitting next to a flirty, sexy and sophisticated young woman," she winked, smiled, and continued to caress with her toes.

"Oh my god, look at the hunk who just came in the door!" Exclaimed Claire.

I looked up to see Mike moving across the restaurant. Heather turned and saw him as well.

She slipped on her shoe and slid out to greet him. With a big smile, they embraced and kissed.

"Mike, I'd like you to meet Claire." He held out his hand to take hers, and leaned down to kiss it.

"Nice to meet you Claire, and good to see you again Tom," smiled Mike.

Heather slid back in and Mike sat beside her.

"Claire saw you walk in, and she thinks you're a hunk!" Laughed Heather.

Claire blushed and was clearly mortified.

"Why thank you for the compliment," smiled Mike. "I hope that I'll be seeing a lot more of you," he added, while scanning down from her sparkling eyes to her prominently displayed cleavage.

Claire smiled and began to relax.

"I promise you that I won't bite, unless you want me to," teased Mike with a wink.

" I hope you'll be saving some nibbles for me," said Heather, sliding the straps off of her right shoulder and pulling down her dress and bra to expose her right breast and erect nipple.

Mike was clearly shocked and a little embarrassed, but he also enjoyed the view.

Just as Heather tucked her breast back in place, and replaced her shoulder straps, a young woman, also dressed in black, approached the table. "Hi, my name is Arianna, and I'm here to serve you tonight."

I was struck by the beauty and poise of this young woman. Her dark brown hair, and mediterranean complexion enhanced her tall slender and curvaceous physique. Apparently Dominic has an eye for beautiful young women, I thought to myself.

"Can I get you something to drink?" She asked with a sparkling smile.

"I'll have an iced tea," said Heather.

"I'll have a vodka martini on the rocks," I added.

Claire ordered a Sprite, and Mike decided to just have iced water.

"Can we also have the antipasto platter for an appetizer," I added.

Arianna didn't write anything down, but headed for the bar and the kitchen to put in our orders.

A short while later...

"Mr. Tom! Hello Mr. Tom!" A booming voice came, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming here tonight!"

"Hi Dom," I smiled. "I didn't want to impose upon your hospitality with our late plans," I replied.

Claire slid out of the booth to allow me to stand and greet Dominic properly.

"Is this your daughter Heather?" He asked while wrapping his arm around Claire.

"Actually, this is Claire, a fairly recent addition to my household. Heather is seated with her close friend Mike." I said, as an introduction.

"Oh my, you are surrounded by beautiful young women," chuckled Dom with a welcoming smile.

"I don't think you've met her before, but Arianna, your server, is my daughter," explained Dom.

He waved her over and introduced Arianna formally, to the group.

"Please call me Aria. I've heard so much about Tom and Heather over the last 8 years, it's nice to finally meet you. Tom, your friendship with my father pulled him out of a deep depression." Smiled Arianna, as her eyes filled with tears of joy, and she wrapped her arms around me, and she kissed me with soft warm welcoming lips. "Thank you, it has changed our lives forever," she winked.

"Please show our guests to the private dining room," smiled a joyous Dom, while watching his daughter begin her flirtation.

Aria led us to a beautiful private room with a table for 6. As she walked in front of me, her hips swayed seductively. She stopped short after entering the room and pressed her ass into my hardening cock. "I hope that seducing you won't be nearly as difficult as it was to seduce Papa," she whispered.

I looked into her sparkling dark eyes, and replied, "You are very enchanting. Dom is a lucky man to have such a sensuous daughter."

Aria mingled with Claire, Heather, and Mike, while Dom arranged for wine, and a sampling of the best of his dishes.

The younger crowd hung out together, enjoying each other's company. Mike seemed to enjoy being the focus of the teasing and flirting from the three young women.

"Dom, thank you again for the unexpected hospitality tonight. Aria seems to enjoy seeing people her age. Does she have friends from high school in the area?"

"No Tom, after her mother died," began Dom emotionally. After taking a deep breath he continued, "She had a hard time, and I was worse."

"I remember, that was when we met. Both of us were alone, and left to raise our young daughters."

"Yes Tom, many families were impacted by that blizzard and the accidents," sighed Dominic.

"Yes, both Mike and Claire lost their fathers in that storm." I added.

"So you have helped many families!" Smiled Dom.

"I prefer to think that we have all helped each other."

"Yes, but you were strong and gave me the strength to get back on my feet, and Arianna decided that she needed to take care of me, for her mama," recalled Dom. "She studied hard, did well in school and spent every minute of her life encouraging me to make the restaurant a success, and to live my life to the fullest."

"She sounds a lot like Heather," I smiled. "Does she pester you about meeting women, and going on dates?"

"Oh yes Tom, and getting laid!" Laughed Dom.

"So when did she seduce you? When did you start making love?" I chuckled.

"Oh, uh, uh," stuttered Dom

"Relax my friend. Heather tricked me into having sex with her on her 18th birthday. We make love, and fuck just for fun, as often as we can!"

"But what about Mike? I mean, now Heather has a boyfriend?" Questioned Dom.

"Let's find a time when you and Aria can come visit. And I will explain everything."

"Thank you again Tom, and to answer your question, Aria moved into my bed after blowing out the candles on her 18th birthday cake."

"She is a beautiful, sensuous woman. You have done a wonderful job raising her. She seems so confident and self assured."

"Yes, but she still needs to meet people her own age."

"Well, Heather has many friends and I'm sure that Aria would be happy in that crowd."

At that, Dom and I drifted back to join the younger crowd.

"How's everyone doing over here?" I asked.

"We are well," smiled Aria. "Can we turn on some music and dance Papa?"

Before Dom had a chance to answer, the music started. Heather talked to Dom, Claire stayed with Mike, and Aria danced with me. She pressed her body against mine. Her breasts almost popped out of her dress as she pressed them against my chest. She grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her so my hands were resting on her soft, muscular and voluptuous ass.

"So you are fucking your father, and now you want to fuck me?" I quipped.

"I think it's a good idea, don't you?" She replied while pressing her hips against mine.

"I'm sure that I would enjoy it, but I won't do anything that would upset Dom," I smiled while getting lost in her bright dark eyes.

"Now I know why my father respects you so much," she smiled. "I will talk to him, while we are fucking, while I am riding his cock, later tonight."

Just hearing Aria talk about sex caused my cock to respond.

"Imagine how much fun we will have when I visit your house tomorrow," whispered Aria in my ear.

"I'm glad that you and Heather are becoming friends," I responded, ignoring her innuendo.

"Yes, she is a wonderful girl, and she has told me how hospitable you are to her friends," as she stepped back a little, slipped one hand between us and caressed my throbbing hard cock.

"Talk to Dom. I would never do anything to damage my friendship with your father," I reminded her.

"Not to worry, Mr. Tom. He knows that I have loved you for saving his life for many years. He knows that I had planned to seduce you, and he knows that I will succeed!" She giggled

With Molly coming home tomorrow, I needed to put an end to this madness. "You are a very attractive and compelling young lady, but," I began.

"There is only one butt that you need to think about and that is the one in your hands, Mr. Tom," she smiled. "And I know that Mike's mother, Molly, will be coming home, so we texted her, and she is excited to be there to witness us making love."

The private dinner with Mke, Heather, Claire, Arianna and Dominic was a wonderful surprise and reunion. Mike and Heather followed us home in his car, and we all relaxed in the living room.

"So dad, did you even recognize Arianna when she came to our table tonight?" Asked Heather a little perplexed.

"No, I didn't. If I met her it was when she was 12." I replied while thinking back on the years and the circumstances under which Dom and I had met.

"Well I guess that explains it," chuckled Heather. "That girl is smoking hot! When she was dancing, and I watched the way she moved her ass, I was entranced!" She continued.

"Wow! Yeah! I'd tap that ass!!" Joked Mike, shortly before Heather punched him in the shoulder.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"That was me pretending to be jealous and super possessive, and also for saying it before me!" Laughed Heather. "Seriously I have got to get a mouthful of that Mediterranean pussy!"

"I think we both need a reality check," chuckled Mike. "We know that Aria has the hots for your dad, and once she meets mom, I imagine the three of them will forget that we're in the house." He sighed.

It was late when we got back to the house. Mike and Heather went up to her room for the night.

"Goodnight daddy!" quipped Heather.

Claire had already gone to her room, so I went into the master suite. I undressed, leaving my shoes and belt in the closet and put everything else in the laundry hamper. I turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature, stepped in and enjoyed the feeling of the rainshower cascading over my body. I closed my eyes and thought about the gathering at the restaurant, and about Molly's return. Not surprisingly, my cock began to swell, getting a little harder with each beat of my heart.

"What!" I exclaimed, as my eyes popped open and I looked down at Claire's naked form kneeling in front of me. Our eyes met and she smiled around the head of my cock, which was lodged in her mouth, while her right hand stroked me, and her left hand massaged my balls.

I reached out and caressed her now soaking wet head.

She pulled back, "I had a feeling that we both could use a little friendly fuck, to help us sleep." She smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked, not wanting her to feel obligated.

"Tom!" she exclaimed to get my attention. "I know that I have almost no experience, but I have had this inside my tight little pussy, and I need it again, NOW!" She screamed, smiled and giggled, while grabbing my throbbing cock.

I reached down and helped Claire to stand. We stayed warm under the shower as I lifted her. She clasped her hands behind my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist. My hands moved to her ass, to support her. When the head of my cock slipped between her lips, I lowered her body slowly.

"MMMMMMM," she moaned. "That's just what I need!"

I raised and lowered Claire again and again. "Oh god, soooo goood," she gasped

She leaned in and kissed me, then pulled back. "What if Molly doesn't.."

"Shhhhh, don't even think that, It's impossible!" I assured her.

Soon, Claire was groaning and gasping with each thrust, and her orgasm came long and hard. "Ah! Ahh! AHHHHH!! AHHHHHRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She groaned.

I held Claire in my arms with her head resting on my shoulder.

I looked over to see that we had an audience. Mike and Heather, both naked, had joined us.

"Wow! That was sooooo Sexy!!" Smiled Heather.

"Tom is right! My mother is going to love you Claire!!" Added Mike.

I carried Claire out to the bed and lay her down. She looked up at us all and raised and spread her legs. Her hand reached down to her pussy. Her face fell, "What, no cum?" She laughed.

Heather looked at me and smiled. "Mike, can you do me favor and fuck Claire, but this time make sure that her tight almost virgin pussy is over-flowing with your creamy cum.

"Really! But Mike is yours?" Questioned Claire.

"Daddy is mine too! And you fucked him," glared Heather, before smiling and laughing.

"Claire, would you like me to grant Heather the favor that she just described?" Asked Mike.

Claire's big blue eyes got even bigger as she nodded and smiled.

"Claire, they are both mine, but they are both yours too!" Assured Heather.

Claire, a little teary eyed, raised her hands toward Mike. He leaned over her, kissed her teary cheeks, then pressed his lips to hers. Their tongues dueled and their passion grew.

"You're part of our family now," whispered Mike as he lowered his hips and his rock-hard cock probed deep into Claire's ripe body.

Their bodies moved together. Mike's boat-like body parting Claire's thighs and sliding inside her, then floating up and gently repeating their wave-like motion.

"Do me like that Daddy," whispered Heather.

I kissed my little girl and soon my throbbing cock was fully embedded in her warm welcoming pussy. I mimicked Mike's motion as the four of us continued to build our partner's arousal.

Mike grunted, "Nnnnnngggggghhhh!" As he shot several blasts of cum deep inside Claire, splashing off her cervix, and oozing out as he followed each volley with another thrust.

Claire's orgasm was triggered. Her legs wrapped around Mike, lashing his body to hers as she tensed and screamed, "Ohhh! Fuck! Fuccccckkk!! Fuuccccckkkkkkk!!! Meeee!!! Yes!!!!!!!"

Heather and I mirrored their experience and soon the two women moved on their sides, lifted their upper legs, and welcomed each other's tongues to lick and suck the still warm cum from deep inside their creamy cunts.