The New Neighborhood Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria sucked on my index finger and and quipped, "Everyone is watching, including my papa, fuck me now and we can play more later!" She winked.

I slowly slipped my entire cock deep inside her well lubricated sheath. Aria's Frequent fucking with her father's cock had her well prepared to receive mine. As our hips moved to enjoy our union, my pubic bone bumped against her clit. Aria's body twitched and her pussy tightened.

"Mmmmmmmm, soooo goood," she moaned, as she wrapped her legs around me.

Our hips continued to move slowly, enjoying each thrust, as her pussy squeezed and released me with wave after wave of mutual pleasure. I leaned over and we kissed. Our tongues touched, tasted and twirled. Our passion grew and Aria's muscles started to tense and tremble.

She briefly interrupted our kiss for a gentle orgasmic moan, "Ohhhh! Yesss!!" She turned her head to look beside us and whispered, "He's like you papa, I can feel his passion."

We resumed our kiss as I continued to probe the depths of her tight young body. Her pussy, so warm and welcoming.

"I can feel it building. This one will be bigger. Will you join me?" She pleaded with a smile.

We focused on enhancing each other's pleasure. Our kissing and caressing slowly brought us both to the pinnacle of passion. Our hips moved with deeper harder thrusts and soon Aria's pussy tightened, her muscles tensed and she growled, "AAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

She triggered my orgasmic response, launching rockets of cum deep into her heated core. "MMMMmmmmmmmm!" I groaned.

Our bodies stopped moving, as both her pussy and my cock continued to spasm. Aria's eyes popped open and she gasped for air. I looked at her and smiled.

"Don't you dare pull out!" She whispered, glared, and smiled.

We were unaware of our audience until Claire gasped, "Oh my, oh my god!" As she sat nearby, watching us, legs spread wide, and slowly masturbated.

We looked to the side to see Dom sitting with Jan in his lap, both with teary eyes and big smiles.

Heather and Molly came over.

"Are you two ready to mingle with the rest of us?" Smiled Molly.

"I don't want to feel empty!" Laughed Aria.

I twitched my cock and she sighed and smiled, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I guess that I have to share."

"Well actually Aria, I'd like to spend some time with you." Said Molly nervously.

"But, but," began Aria.

"It's Ok, I understand if you're not interested," smiled Molly, while trying to hide her disappointment.

"Oh no, no, I'm interested, but you are so beautiful, and you have Tom, and," continued Aria, finally stopping when Molly knelt beside her head, caressed her face, leaned over and kissed her.

Their tongues dueled and their passions grew as I slowly pulled out of her cum-filled pussy.

"I got this!" Quipped Claire as she beckoned me over, dropped to her knees and began licking my cum-coated cock. "Mmmmmmm, you and Aria are a yummy combination!"

Heather moved between Aria's thighs, and leaned in to lick to the combined cum as it oozed from her recently vacated pussy. Aria's hips twitched when Heather moved her tongue to circle her still sensitive clit.

Dom's cock recovered at the site of the three women before him. Jan felt it poking at her ass and leaned over and whispered in his ear, and then kissed him before sliding off his lap.

Taking Jan's advice, Dom stood and looked at me, I knew what Jan had suggested and I nodded. Dom moved behind Heather, knelt and pressed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Heather stopped licking, looked around, smiled and slammed her hips back against Dom. "Ohhhhhh Yessssss," she groaned.

Heather went back to licking Aria who was still enjoying Molly's kisses. Dom held Heathers hips, relaxed and enjoyed fucking her tight young pussy. They were fucking for several minutes when Molly stopped kissing Aria, who was close to an orgasm, from Heather's licking.

Aria looked up and realized that her father was fucking Heather. "Oh Papaaa!" She smiled, as her body reacted to the vision of Dom and Heather, tensed, trembled and arched as she hissed, "Yess! Yessss!! Yesssssssss!!!"

Dom held Heather's hips tight against his own as he erupted, spewing hot cum against her cervix. This in turn triggered Heather's orgasm, " Oh! Ohhhh!! Ohhhhh Fuuucccckkkk!!!!"

Meanwhile on the other chair, Jan had laid back, and Claire was licking Dom's cum from her pussy.

Mike had moved to kneel behind his mother, and was enjoying a slow fuck with her. He held her hips, then caressed her back, and leaned over to kiss her neck and caress her pendulous breasts.

I had moved behind Claire and repeatedly thrust my cock deep, bumping into her tender young sensitive cervix.

Witnessing the orgasms of Heather, Dom and Aria had moved the five of us closer to orgasms of our own. Soon Mike was filling his mother, which triggered her flailing orgasm. Claire's licking of Jan caused her to cry out, "Yes! Yessss!! Yessssssss!!!"

Claire and I were both close to cumming, and she pulled off, turned and smirked, "let's save some of this for later," she winked, as she grabbed my cock, stroked it gently and kissed me softly.

I made a mental note about Claire enjoying being on the edge of an orgasm as much as having one. I wondered how she would react to hours of edging.

Everyone took breaks, to eat, drink and enjoy some time in the pool. Late in the Day, Dom, Aria and Jan got ready to leave.

Jan approached, kissed me, and said, "Thank you so much for making me part of this day!"

She moved to Molly and kissed her as well. "Thank you for sharing your men with me and for opening my eyes to Dom and his daughter!" She smiled.

They were dressed and moving toward the front door when Aria turned, ran back and jumped into my arms. We kissed as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands went to her ass to support her, and also because I just enjoy groping a beautiful ass.

"Thank you for helping Papa," she smiled. "When can I see you again?" She added as she pressed her pelvis against my engorged cock.

"You are always welcome here. I hope to see you again soon, very soon!" I winked as I twitched my now throbbing cock against her.

"Maybe I should just stay!" She joked as I lowered her to the floor, she blew me a kiss, and the three of them left.

"That was a lot of fun, but now we need to get down to business!" Laughed Heather.

"What business are you talking about?" asked Molly.

"Well first of all, Claire needs to meet Howard, Tim, and Keith to introduce them to her Pool Cleaning business."

"I can take her to see Howard tomorrow morning. I'll text him in a few minutes."

"That's great Dad, I bet Hannah and Holly will be happy to see you!" Giggled Heather.

"Who are they?" asked Claire.

"Hannah is Howard's wife and Holly is their daughter, who is in school with me. They both love fucking dad! They also have a son Hugh, who recently turned 18," explained Heather.

"Hmmmmm, I think I know Hugh. Will he be there?" smiled Claire.

"I'll find out." I offered.

"And the other thing we need to plan is the celebration of Rick's 18th birthday. It's Thursday, and Tory would like to celebrate it here on Friday like we did for Hugh." Finished Heather.

"Heather," Molly called out. "Can I participate in Rick's party?"

"Sure you can. Do you mind if I ask why?" Smiled Heather.

"Well," began Molly nervously. "I fantasize about fucking young teenage boys as soon as they are legal," she admitted.

"MOM!" Shouted Mike, pretending to be shocked and embarrassed.

"Don't 'MOM' me young man!" Laughed Molly. "I fucked you on your 18th birthday, and you didn't stop smiling for weeks!"

End of Chapter 8