The New Neighborhood Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us slipped between the sheets with me spooning Claire and Mike behind Heather.

We woke in the morning and Claire pushed her ass back at me. I inserted my morning wood and relaxed while her pussy pulsed as it caressed and massaged my cock.

It was just before lunch when the cab bringing Molly home from the airport arrived. She and Janice both got out, came in and met me in the Kitchen. Molly ran to me, we embraced and kissed and kissed and kissed..."Mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Janice, this is Tom, and Tom, this is one of my closest friends, Janice!" Bubbled Molly.

"I hope you don't mind, but Janice lives alone and I thought she might like to join us for the rest of the weekend," she winked.

Janice, like Molly is around 40, she has natural auburn colored hair, green eyes, rosy lips and a beautiful smile. She's not as voluptuous as Molly, but still very attractive.

Just after the introduction, Mike, Heather and Claire all came down the stairs. They were all naked and didn't realize that Molly and Janice had arrived.

"Mom!" Shouted Mike as he ran to hug her and to give her a big kiss.

"Mmmmm," moaned Molly as she reached down and stroked her son's very erect cock.

"Mike, I'd like you to meet my colleague Janice," smiled Molly.

He turned, a little shocked as he hadn't noticed the visitor and held out his hand to shake hers.

"Can I get a hug too?" She blushed and smiled.

They moved closer and hugged, with Mike's throbbing cock trapped between their bellies. Janice slipped her hands down to his ass.

"Your mother has told me everything about you, and about the dress code in this house. She's very proud of you," she smiled and then kissed Mike softly on the lips.

"Ahem!" Coughed Heather.

"Oh yes," said Molly. "If you can let go of my son's ass, I'd also like you to meet Heather, Tom's daughter."

"I'm a hugger too!" Smiled Heather as Mike stepped back. She moved closer, pressed her naked body against Janice, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her while groping her ass.

Molly and Tom disrobed. "Well, I feel a bit overdressed!" Laughed Janice as she and Heather broke their lip-lock.

"Hi Claire, I'm Molly. I'm so happy that you've decided to stay!"

The two of them hugged as well. "I'm so happy here," choked Claire through teary eyes.

I walked over and helped Janice out of her clothes. "I'm a bit jittery," she admitted.

"Are you cold?"

"No, Molly and I had hoped to get some cock at the conference, but that didn't work out." She began.

"So you're horny and seeing me and Mike has just made it worse," I asked compassionately.

Janice bit her lower lip and nodded.

"Molly, are you in the same state as Janice?" I smirked.

Molly widened her stance to show me her shimmering wet thighs and like Janice, bit her lip and nodded.

"Mike, can you and Claire make sure that your mother is properly fucked?"

"Oh yes!" responded Claire enthusiastically. Mike just smiled and nodded.

"Noodle, you and I are going to take care of Janice." I smiled as I took their hands and led them into the living area.

"I love my name, but can you please call me Jan," she began. "One of my favorite TV comedies had a character named Janice. Her voice was so irritating that it forced me to use a nickname," she laughed.

We all had seen the show and readily agreed.

I helped Jan into one of the chairs, lifted her legs up over the arms. I watched as Heather moved between her wide spread legs. She kissed Jan on the lips. "Just relax and have fun", smiled Heather, as she dropped to her knees and bent over to lick, suck and tug on Janice's slick wet pussy.

"Oh god! That feels amazing!!" gasped Jan.

Heather continued to heighten Jan's arousal.

Jan was fixated on my cock as I knelt behind Heather, held her hips and slowly entered her from behind.

"Ohhhhh!" gasped Jan again. "I know that you fuck her, fuck your daughter. Tha Tha That is sooooo HOTTTTTTTT!" She screamed as Heather's tongue brought her to her first orgasm.

Heather turned her head and smiled, "I love it when you fuck me daddy, but I think that Jan is all warmed up, and needs you now!" She giggled.

I pulled out of Heather and the two of them stood to change places.

"Mind if I have a little taste?" Asked Jan rhetorically.

I nodded and smiled as she quickly dropped to her knees and aggressively attacked my cock with her lips, tongue, and throat!

"Ohhhh Fuuuccccccck! That feels good!" I exclaimed as I felt Jan's throat muscles contracting on my cock. She held me fully in her throat, and continued to pull me in by swallowing again, and again, and again.

Jan finally pulled off, gasped for breath, coughed, looked up at me and asked, "So you liked that?" She smiled.

"Liked it? I loved it! I have never felt anything that intense, from a woman's throat." I quipped.

Jan turned to move her head between Heather's thighs. Based on Heather's reaction, Janice also has a very talented tongue.

"Oh yeah! Oh Yeah!" Encouraged Heather as I moved behind Jan and pressed my throbbing hard cock into her unbelievably tight pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Moaned Jan, as she wiggled her ass in appreciation, and continued to lick, suck and tug on Heather's sweet pussy, lips and clit.

"Yummmmm!, your pussy is so sweet and tangy!"

Soon Heather tensed and groaned, "Nnnnnnnnnngggghhhh!! Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!" And then fell limp in the chair.

As Jan and I enjoyed a fabulous fuck, I reflected on her relationship with Molly. Their deep friendship was important to me. I needed her to know that Molly and I being together would enhance her life, not create a void.

Jan was breathing harder as I was nearing my own orgasm. I moved harder, thrust deeper, and held her shapely hips as my balls slapped against her clit, and she experienced an explosive orgasm, "Oh! Ohhh!! Ohhhhhh!!! Yes! Yesss!! Yessss!!! FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!! MEEEE!!! NAKEDDDD!!!!!!" She screamed.

I leaned forward, caressing her back. My hands moved around to massage her breasts and pull her upper body against my chest, holding her as close as possible. My own orgasm struck shortly after hers. My hips pressed against her ass, as my throbbing cock pumped hot creamy cum deep into her core. "Ahhhhhhhh! Yes! Yess!!! Yessssssssssss," I hissed.

"I'm glad that you came home with Molly tonight," I whispered into her ear as we both caught our breaths and recovered from powerful orgasms.

Heather sat in the chair looking at us, with her legs still draped over the arms of the chair. She caressed her swollen pink pussy lips with the fingers of her right hand. "Wow, that was beautiful!" She gasped.

Jan and I stood, and she turned to face me. Her teary eyes looked into mine and we kissed. She smiled and quietly declared, "You know, you and Molly both transmit your passion and love to others. It's a wonderful gift! Molly has definitely found the right man."

I kissed her again, and then reached out to Heather to join us.

The three of us walked down the hall toward the master bedroom. Mike, Molly and Claire were all laying on their backs, very relaxed and taking deep breaths. Claire and Molly both had Mikes cum oozing out of their creamy wet shimmering pink pussies.

I moved over Molly and kissed her softly. "Did Mike manage to take the edge off?"

'"Having my son's cock in me is alway as treat, but I should warn you that I'm going to need more!" She smiled.

Heather lowered her body on top of Mike. "Good job stud! They both look very satisfied." She smiled. "Dad fucked me, but saved all his cum for Jan. Don't worry, I know you need some recovery time, I just want to snuggle till Aria gets here."

Mike wrapped his arms around Heather. "Can't we just stay like this for the rest of the day?"

"Awww, that's such a nice thing to say, but I felt your cock twitch when I mentioned Aria,"giggled Heather. "OMG it just twitched again!" She laughed.

Jan moved to stand, at the foot of the bed, looking down at Claire. Claire lifted her knees and spread her legs wide, exposing her freshly fucked, cum-oozing pussy to a woman who was twice her age.

"So Yesterday with Tom was your first time?" Asked Jan.

"Yes! I just love his cock!" Quipped Claire, as her right hand moved to play with her slippery lips and clit. "Was this the first time you've fucked him?" She smiled while glancing down at Jan's creamy wet pussy.

Jan was watching Claire's fingers, and she unconsciously licked her lips. "Yes, he made me feel very special," she whispered.

Claire held her cum covered fingers up to Janice. "Can we share?" She asked nervously while being unsure if Jan would want to play with her.

Jan held her little hand and licked her finger's clean. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "You are so young, so small, so adorable." She smiled as she knelt at the end of the bed, pulled Claire's hips to the edge, and slipped her tongue between her blossoming pink vaginal lips.

Claire reached out her hands to hold and caress the head of the older woman. Jan's auburn hair tickled her inner thighs and belly, as her mouth licked, sucked and tugged, bringing Claire to the brink of another orgasm.

"Oh yesss!" She hissed as her abdominal muscles tightened and released, again and again, causing her legs to flail. "Oh! Ohhhhh!! Ohhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She chirped when she came, and sighed as she enjoyed the post orgasmic relaxation.

Jan moved onto the bed and helped Claire scooch up so they were face to face. Jan caressed Claire's face, tracing a finger along her nose, behind her ear and across her lips. She leaned in and they kissed. Each of them licked the other's lips. Then their tongues swirled around each other. Their passion grew as Jan's left hand continued to explore the super soft contours of her tender young companion. Claire's right hand caressed Jan's more voluptuous curves, with no sense of urgency, and no goal to reach. Both lost track of time as they were lost in each other.

"May I, may I lick you?" Whispered Claire.

"Oh, oh, why yes I would enjoy that," replied Jan as she returned from a dream-like state.

Jan rolled onto her back and opened her thighs to give Claire easy access. Claire moved on top, with her hips pillowed by Jan's breasts, her thighs resting on her shoulders, as her head lowered, and she licked Jan's clit, her plump lips, and gathered the cum that was still oozing from deep inside.

Jan took deep breaths as the heat in her abdomen blossomed with her arousal. She studied the pussy and ass that were only inches from her face. The aroma of the fresh nectar oozing from Claire, compelled her to lift her head, and lick her lightly. Her hands caressed Claire's ass and spread her cheeks, so her tongue could lick and probe her tight little pink rosebud.

"Ohhhh!! Fucckkkk!!" Moaned Claire as her back arched, her muscles tensed, and she began to shake. "Do it againnnn!" She gasped.

Janice probed her ass with her tongue as two fingers probed and massaged the inner walls of her little teen pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhggggrrrrrr!! Fuck Meeee!!!!" Screamed Claire.

The other four in the room had all stopped and were mesmerized by the two women.

"We have company coming, but you two take some time to relax and snuggle," I suggested.

Jan looked at me and smiled while Claire rolled off, and crawled up beside her to snuggle in her arms.

Molly, Heather, Mike and I left the room and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"What time is Aria arriving?" asked Molly.

"Oh my god!" Laughed Heather. "Is dad's cock getting hard every time she is mentioned, or is it just Mike?"

"Take a look," joked Molly as she spun me around and chanted, "Aria, Aria, Aria."

Heather watched as my cock twitched at the mention of Aria, the exotic Mediterranean beauty.

"Is she really that hot?" Asked Molly

"Well, I've been teasing Mike and now dad, but in the interest of full disclosure, I am soaking wet just thinking about that girl!" Replied Heather with fire in her eyes.

"Ohhhhhhh! I have got to meet this girl, or should I say woman, temptress, siren!" laughed Molly.

"OK, enough about, about, what's her name," I laughed. We all need to throw on some casual clothes before she arrives. And, to throw a little water on your fire, I have invited her father to join us as well."

We all got dressed in something casual. Mike and I threw on athletic shorts and golf shirts.

Claire and Jan had recovered enough to join us. Claire put on the Red Sox jersey that I had given her when she first arrived. Janice hadn't packed anything, so she borrowed one of my dress shirts and Molly wore the same, so Janice wouldn't feel out of place. Heather looked at us, ran upstairs, and came back wearing her wrap around bathing suit cover-up.

Soon the doorbell rang. I quickly checked the door cam and saw that Dominic and Aria had arrived. Dom was dressed in long cotton khaki pants, a golf shirt and sandals. Aria was wearing sandals, very short shorts and a halter top. I opened the door and was surprised to see both of them looking nervous.

"I'm so glad that you came to join us today. Please come in and I'll introduce you to the people that you haven't met." I said as I shook Dom's hand and gave Aria a hug.

"Um, Heather said clothing is optional. Are they all naked?" Asked Aria, clearly concerned.

"No, not at all," I smiled. "Everyone is dressed! I assure her.

Both Aria and Dom immediately relaxed and smiled. We walked into the living room where everyone was standing and milling around.

"I think that you know everyone except Molly, who lives here, and is Mike's mother. And this is her colleague Jan," I introduced them as they stepped closer.

Dom hugged Molly and seemed a little embarrassed as he realized that she was only wearing a shirt.

"Relax and have fun." Whispered Molly in his ear.

Aria was hugging Janice at the same time. "So you are all wearing clothes, but not very much." She laughed.

The two switched places and Aria hugged Molly. "You are so beautiful," she gasped.

"I was just going to say the same thing about you!" Smiled Molly. "I know that you want to fuck Tom, and I hope you will, but be careful not to do anything that will upset your father."

"So you don't mind?" Asked Aria, her eyes wide with surprise.

"No, look around. In this house, if two people want to enjoy sex with each other, then they do. But also, everyone's free to decline."

"Janice! It's good to see you!!" exclaimed Dominic as he recognized one of his regular customers.

"Hi Dom, I knew that everyone had met Aria at your restaurant, but I didn't know that she was your daughter." Smiled Jan, as the two of them moved to embrace.

They hugged and Jan whispered in Dom's ear, "Please call me Jan, and can we do more than just flirt today?"

Dom's hands moved under her shirt to her bare ass and pulled her hips against his.

"Ooooh! That feels nice and hard," giggled Jan.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Asked Aria.

"Hmmmm, I am squeezing the ass of one of my favorite lunch-time customers, and she is helping me to conceal my erection." Smiled Dom.

"Aria, I talked to Tom yesterday, and he explained how things work here. Will it bother you if you see me having sex with another woman?"

"I hadn't really thought about it," replied Aria pensively. "But, I think it would be really hot!" She smiled.

"Can you unbutton my shirt for me?" Winked Jan as Dom let go of her ass and stepped back to give him access to her front.

"Ummm dad, I've only made love with you, will it bother you if I ask Tom to fuck me?"

"No baby, I think that's one of the reasons that we're here today," he smiled.

"You and Aria have sex?" Asked Jan with wide open and excited eyes.

Dom just nodded and waited for Jan's reaction.

Jan wrapped her arms around Dom and kissed him hard, then pulled back and smiled, "You are such a lucky man, and I feel even luckier that Aria will share you with me!"

Dom finished unbuttoning Jan's shirt and opened the front to see her beautiful breasts, her narrow waist, curvaceous hips, and her plump shaved pussy with visibly aroused and blossoming pink lips. "Wow! I'm speechless." He reacted as Jan slipped the shirt off her shoulders and tossed it over the back of a nearby chair.

Meanwhile Aria moved over closer to Tom. "Did you know that dad and Jan know each other from the restaurant?" She smirked.

"I had no idea. Have they been secretly dating?"

"I don't think so. Until now, it's just been innocent flirtation between the restaurant owner and an attractive patron. I hope dad's cock doesnt scare her away!" giggled Aria.

We watched as Jan dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle his belt, and then unbutton and unzip his pants. She looked up at him, he nodded, and she pulled them down with his boxers.

"Jackpot!" yelped Jan as she grabbed and stroked a cock that looked at least as long as mine and maybe a little thicker.

"Oh my god!" gasped Aria. "He was so afraid that women would see he cock and run away!"

Heather, Molly and Claire came over to see what was wrong.

"Ohhhh, I have got to ride that horse!" quipped Heather

"Me too!" chirped Claire

Jan started sucking on Dom's cock and then realized that he needed to ditch the rest of his clothes. She helped him with his sandals, pants and boxers. Dom peeled off his shirt and everything was tossed into a chair. Jan led him into the pool area and one of the loungers.

Aria had tears in her eyes as she stepped in front of me, leaned back, and pleaded, "Hold me please Tom. Finally Papa is discovering life again."

My cock had been tenting my shorts since their arrival and now Aria's ass pressed back against it.

"I asked Papa if it would bother him to see you fucking me, and you know what he said?"

"I assume he said that was the reason that you came here today. What did he say?"

"You know him very well!" Laughed Aria as she turned and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me fiercely. I could feel her passion as it penetrated my body, and warmed me to the core.

I held her close, my hands on her ass, returning her kiss and transmitting my own passion deep inside her.

"Oh my, I need you now!" She gasped, and then dragged me to the lounge chair near her father and Jan.

Dom was on his back with Jan straddling him, fully impaled on his sizable cock. Their bodies moved naturally. Jan raised up slowly. As she lowered herself, Dom's hips rose to meet hers, and then their bodies lowered as one. Jan leaned forward, her nipples dragging across Dom's hairy chest. Supported by her hands on his shoulders, she leaned closer and they kissed, and continued making love.

Aria stripped off her halter top, shorts and sandals. I removed my shirt and looked down to see a beautiful bronze skinned goddess pulling down my shorts and grabbing my cock. She licked the head and stroked it while caressing my balls with her other hand. "Now I see why Jan wasn't afraid of Papa's big cock." She smiled, and then demanded, "I need you. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me now!"

I kicked off my shorts while Aria lay back on the lounge chair, grabbed her knees, and opened her thighs. I scanned her from head to toe, taking in her beauty and feeling more and more aroused. Her smiling face with sparkling dark brown eyes, is framed by even darker brown hair, and features dark brown eyebrows and eyelashes. Her bronze colored skin contrasted with her pink tongue as she stared up at me and softly licked her smiling lips.

"Are you going to stare and drool, or do I finally get to fuck your throbbing love-stick!" She giggled.

"Humor me, The longer I look the harder I get," I winked as I leaned over her and pressed the head of my cock against the wet shiny pink opening to her vagina. I held myself up with one hand as my other hand caressed her breasts, similar in size and shape to Heather's (36C). Her chocolate colored nipples were hard and sensitive, and her lips soft and wet as I traced them with a finger.