The New Neighborhood Ch. 09

Story Info
Claire Fucks All The Neighborhood Dads.
7.6k words
4.77
29.4k
39

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The story below and subsequent chapters involves open relationships between consenting adults, including incest. Everyone involved is 18 or older. If you don't enjoy stories that involve incest then you should probably find something else to read. Thanks to Daddysgirlfl for editorial support!

The New Neighborhood

Hi, my name is Tom, Tom Brostwin.

I'm 40 years old, 6'1", I workout to stay in shape, so I'm a strong lean 200 lbs.

My family consists of me and my 20 year old daughter Heather. I've been a widower and single parent since Heather was 12. Helen, her mother, and the love of my life, left our lives suddenly, 8 years ago, when her car skidded out of control in a blizzard.

Heather is a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and an ever-present smile. She is 5'6" tall, has lucious soft lips, 36C tits, a narrow waist, an amazing ass, and a cleanly shaved soft plump pussy that tastes like pineapple. It also swells and blossoms when she is aroused.

Heather tricked me into having sex with her when she turned 18, and since then we have been passionate lovers. Perhaps I'll write that story some day.

I've been blessed with a cock that most women consider "large". When fully erect, it is 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches in diameter. I believe that a healthy sex life is essential to the happiness of all humans. Heather feels the same, and she and I ensure each other's happiness whenever we can.

Here is a list of the four families in the neighborhood, and other characters as they join.

Mike and Molly have just moved in with me and Heather.

Claire is now living with us as well.

This may help until you get to know them:

Howard, Hannah, Holly, Hugh

Paul, Kristen (Krissy), Patricia (Trixie), Dan

Tim, Melissa, Victoria (Tory), Rick

Keith, Suzie, Katherine(Kate), Sam

Molly, the professor, and Mike, Molly's son

Claire - the homeless magazine sales girl

Dom, Aria, and Jan (Restaurant owner, his daughter and Molly's friend)

Please read Chapters 1-8 first - and Thanks to all who made me a Favorite and especially to those who took time to Vote and Comment.

The New Neighborhood - Claire Fucks the Pool Cleaning Patrons

On Saturday night after Dom, Aria and Jan had left, we all started to focus on the upcoming week.

I texted Howard : Hoping to stop by tomorrow morning to introduce Claire who is starting a business cleaning pools. So far she has me and Paul as clients, and I thought you might be interested.

Howard's reply: Paul did mention meeting her and the work that she has done for you. Stop by anytime after 10:00 am tomorrow.

"OK Claire, we are all set to meet Howard tomorrow morning. We can look at his pool and you can determine how often it will need to be cleaned and work up and estimate for your work."

"That sounds great! What about the other two houses?" she smiled.

"Let's wait and see what Howard needs. If he wants you to do an initial cleaning tomorrow, that might not leave much time for the others," I reminded her.

"Ummm, is Hugh going to be there?" Asked Claire nervously.

"Oh shoot, I forgot to ask."

I texted again: Will Hugh be there tomorrow?

Howards reply: Yes, he said that he knows Claire from school.

"Yup, he'll be there. Why do you ask?"

"Wellll," she hesitated. "Someone started a rumor in school that I am a lesbian." She smirked.

"So what's the problem? There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian, but I'll testify that you're definitely not!" I laughed.

Claire's head dropped, and she started to cry. "I started the rumor," she sighed.

I moved to Claire and hugged her, holding her head on my shoulder. "So why is this a problem? You must have had a good reason to do it, so if anyone asks, just tell them why." I counseled.

"Bu Bu But, Hugh was the one I told," she stuttered.

"Are you afraid of him?" I asked with concern.

"Ummmm no, just the opposite. I really like him, but I was scared because of the men that I saw with my mother. I couldn't let myself like him, or get close to him. At the time I was certain that all men were abusive to women."

"I trust Hugh. I think we should invite him over, meet with him, and you can explain why you did what you did."

"He's going to hate me!" Declared Claire.

"Nobody can predict how another person will respond. I think that Hugh deserves a chance to hear your story, and tell you how he feels."

"Oh, Oh OK," sniffled Claire. "But you'll be here, right?"

"Yes, we're all here for you. You're part of our family now!" I smiled and hugged her while she sobbed.

I texted Howard and he agreed to have Hugh come over at 9:00 on Sunday morning.

Molly took Claire by the hand and led her down the hall toward her room. "Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed."

I spent some time talking to Mike and Heather. They both agreed that I had done the right thing. "Don't worry daddy," said Heather. "You know Hugh and his family, They are all going to love her!"

They went up to bed and I walked down the hall to the master bedroom. I walked in and smiled. Molly and Claire had showered, pulled back the sheets, and were laying intertwined. Their tangled legs held their hips together. Their arms held them close as they kissed and made love.

I cleaned up and joined them in bed, sliding in behind Claire and pulling the sheet over the three of us.

"Let her feel your love Tom, she needs you inside her." Smiled Molly.

I spooned Claire, inhaling her fresh clean scent while caressing the soft skin of her neck, shoulders, arms and breasts.

Claire arched her back and pressed her ass back against my hard throbbing cock.

I gasped as the soft warm skin of her muscular ass touched my abdomen, her legs parted and Molly reached through to guide my cock into Claire's tight warm pussy. Claire slipped one hand between her thighs to hold my balls and effectively keep me from pulling out.

Molly and Claire slept soundly while I drifted in and out. Though not fully erect, my cock was constantly engorged, and feeling the heat and heartbeat of Claire's core. It was a restful night, although I was never deeply asleep. It was definitely a night that I won't soon forget.

In the morning, Claire turned to me and kissed me softly. "I think that we might have just set a record for one continuous fuck!" She giggled.

"I drifted in and out of sleep, and when I woke with your ass pressed against my thighs, my erection returned. I'm surprised that I never fell out of you." I smiled.

Claire's trapped hand squeezed my balls. "It would have been hard for you to get away!" she quipped.

"What?" Asked Molly. "You fucked Claire all night, for almost 7 hours?"

"He did!" Quipped Claire.

"Guilty as charged!" I admitted

"Did you sleep Claire?" Asked Molly with concern.

"I slept great! I had a dream that I was sleeping between two lovers, and that one of them was fucking me slowly all night long. It was wonderful!" She smiled.

We all got up, showered, dressed, and started making breakfast.

Soon we were joined by Mike and Heather. They were both naked and still a little sleepy.

"Dad, you look a little tired. Didn't you sleep?" Asked Heather.

"Your father has been fucking Claire for the last seven hours!" Laughed Molly.

"Dad!" Scolded Heather. "How are you Claire?"

"I'm great, I was asleep and it all seemed like a wonderful dream!" She smiled.

"Maybe we should submit it to that book of world records!" Smirked Molly while shaking her head.

"I think we need to eat and get ready for Hugh to arrive." I quickly changed the subject.

Heather and Mike went back upstairs. Soon it was 9:00a.m. and Hugh knocked on the door.

I went to greet him while Molly stayed with Claire, keeping her calm.

Hugh came in dressed casually in boat shoes, shorts and a golf shirt. He reminds me so much of his dad, Howard. Both are tall, strong rugged looking guys. "How are you Hugh? Have you been working out?" I greeted him.

"Not too much, I do some with weights, but I can't wait to use the pool!" he smiled.

We walked into the kitchen, where I introduced him to Molly.

"Hi Hugh, Tom has told me all about you and your family. It's nice to meet you," she greeted him as she moved close and gave him a hug.

Hugh hugged her back and smiled, "It's nice to meet you too!" He blushed as his body reacted to being hugged by a beautiful big breasted woman who clearly wasn't wearing a bra.

"Hi Claire," began Hugh. "So you live here now?"

"Yes, Tom and Molly have kindly opened their home to me." Smiled Claire

"And you're starting a pool cleaning business?" he continued the benign conversation.

"I'm not a lesbian and I really like you!" Blurted Claire.

"What?" Responded Hugh, a little shocked.

"I, I, I told you I was a lesbian because I was afraid of my feelings for you," began Claire through teary eyes.

"I always thought that you were the most beautiful girl in the school. I wanted to know you better, and I still do," smiled Hugh, reacting to the sadness and pain.

I watched and listened as Hugh's maturity, compassion and caring shined through. "I think we could both use a hug," he suggested while holding out his arms to Claire.

Claire moved slowly toward him, wiping away her tears. "So you don't hate me?"

"No, I could never hate you," smiled Hugh while shaking his head.

"But I lied to you, pushed you away."

"You did what you had to do, needed to do, based on your circumstances. Now those have changed. Come to me," he urged.

Claire ran and launched herself into Hugh's arms. He hugged her tight as she wrapped her arms around his neck. They shared a wet salty kiss that started slow and became more passionate as their tongues met and dueled.

"Ummmmm Claire, does it bother you that we have an audience?" Asked Hugh as he nodded his head toward me and Molly.

"No, but you've been here before haven't you?"

"Well yes, I was here on my birthday. Heather and my sister Holly had a special party for me," he smiled and blushed.

"Can I assume that you all got naked?" Asked a more confident Claire.

"Well, well," stuttered Hugh.

"And you fucked both Heather and your sister?" She added.

"Who told you?" Asked Hugh a little angry but mostly perplexed.

"Nobody told me, but you just confirmed it," laughed Claire. "That's just the way things are here. Sex is a wonderful way to be happy and enjoy each other."

"Who else have you fucked?" Asked Claire with a gleam in her eye.

"There have been others, but I don't consider it proper for me to share that information." He replied.

"Wow!," exclaimed Claire as Hugh lowered her to the floor.

"Are you upset?"

"No, on the contrary I am impressed!" Claire reassured him.

Claire reached out and caressed the tent in Hugh's shorts. "Is this for me?"

Hugh nodded.

"Do you mind if we have an audience?" She asked rhetorically as she unsnapped and unbuttoned Hugh's shorts.

Claire pulled down Hugh's shorts and boxers and giggled when his cock slapped her on the chin. She grabbed his cock with one hand and caressed his balls with the other. "Wow! That's quite a cannon and a nice set of balls to match!" quipped Claire before sliding the head of his cock into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it.

Hugh held her head and gently fucked her face taking care not to push too deep.

"Gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk," came from Claire's throat till she pulled off and looked up at Hugh.

"Are you ready to fuck a tiny little high school girl with a tight little twat?" She teased.

Hugh's cock swelled and twitched in response. She helped him slip off his shoes and kick aside his shorts and boxers. While he peeled off his shirt, Claire removed her clothes.

"Wow!" Smiled Hugh as he moved closer to Claire. "You look so perfect, are you still a virgin?"

"No, but I appreciate you asking. I was un-fucked until a week ago!" She giggled.

Claire led Hugh into the kitchen and lay back on the table where I was sitting on one side and Molly was on the other.

"May I lick your pussy?" Asked Hugh.

"Yes please! I'll be your morning snack. Mmmmmmmm," moaned Claire

Hugh used his hands and tongue to explore between Claire's soft tender thighs. Meanwhile Molly and I got in some nibbles of our own. We licked, sucked and tugged on her tender pink nipples.

"MMMMMMMMM," moaned Claire while Hugh pressed his tongue between her soft wet pussy lips and tasted her nectar for the first time. Molly and I had heightened her arousal, and Claire took charge as she knew that Hugh's dad was expecting us soon.

"Give me your cock! Fuck me, Fuck me please," she begged as Hugh stood and tapped the head of his cock on her clit.

He was so excited to be fucking the girl of his dreams that he leaned over and entered her wet slippery sheath, fully, with one thrust of his hips.

"YESSSSSSS!!!" Shouted Claire as the stimulation from the three of us had her needy cunt desperately aching to be filled.

Hugh fucked her forcefully. Molly and I sat back as he leaned over and kissed her.

"I'm so close," gasped Claire. "Cum with MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" She hissed.

"Oh God!! Ahhhhhrrrrrggghhhhhhhh!!!" Groaned Hugh as each thrust launched another jet of jism into her deep heated core.

Both of them lay there panting. Molly got them each a glass of ice water.

They got up and Claire smiled, hugged, and kissed Hugh. "I was scared to see you today, but now it is the best day of my life!" She chirped.

Claire slipped on her shirt, shorts and sandals. "We're headed off to meet with your dad about the pool cleaning job." I reminded Hugh. "Molly, can you make sure that Hugh gets what he needs till we return?"

"Yes, I'll take care of him and send him up to join you in a little while," she replied.

As we walked up the street to Howard and Hannah's home, Claire pondered, "Do you think she'll fuck him?"

"You mean Molly and Hugh?"

"Yeah, I mean she wants to come to Rick's party and she said she likes fucking young teenage boys as soon as they are legal. And Hugh hasn't been legal that long." She pondered

"Would it bother you if she did?

"No, not at all, I was just wondering!" chuckled Claire. "I'd like to see them fuck sometime. He's such a hunk and she's gorgeous! Hotter than any porn star!!"

We arrived at the house and knocked on the door.

Howard let us in and I introduced him to Claire.

They hugged and Howard asked, "Where's Hugh?"

"Oh he was in the middle of something so I told him to finish up and join us when He can."

Howard seemed perplexed but didn't ask more as he took us to their outdoor pool that is fully fenced for privacy. "Well here it is, but we haven't used it much this season. As you can see it needs some work."

"Hmmm, I think it's going to take about four hours to get it cleaned out. I can test the water and get the chemicals ready to add later today. After that, I'm suggesting that I spend an hour and a half each week to maintain it through the season."

"When can you start and how much do I pay you?" Asked Howard.

"Tom and Paul are paying me $30/hr, but you won't pay me if you don't like the work. I'll get started now and work right through till it's done. Are all the tools and chemicals in the shed?"

"It's a deal, and yes they are,'' said Howard as Claire went to work and he and I wandered back inside.

"She looks kind of small and frail, can she really do this?

"I wouldn't recommend her if I didn't think she could do it," I smiled.

"She's very cute, and she lives with you and Molly now?"

"Yes, she's had a rough life, losing her dad in the same storm where Molly and I lost our spouses."

"So how did she find you?"

Howard and I retired to the living room where I filled him in on Claire's Backstory.

"Wow, she's had quite a life. It's amazing that she has stayed so positive and is so driven to succeed." Smiled Howard after absorbing Claire's complicated story.

"She really wants to go to the University, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. Can she get a job through the University and go part-time?" I asked.

"Does she know what she wants to do?" Replied Howard

"These are all good questions, but she needs to be part of the conversation." I concluded.

Just then Holly and Hannah entered the room. "Hi Tom! What brings you here?"

"Oh mom!" Sighed Holly. "He isn't here to put out the fire in your pussy!" She laughed.

"I'm here with Claire, the new member of our household, who is attempting to impress Howard with her pool cleaning abilities. When she's done maybe we can all take a swim in the pool?" I smiled.

Holly walked over to the sliding glass doors. "Oh, that's the Claire, that Hugh flipped for, until she told him that she's a lesbian."

"Talk to her," I suggested. She has been through some tough times and is just trying to survive. Maybe we can all give her the chance she needs." I encouraged them.

"Nothing wrong with having some lesbian pussy in the neighborhood!" Chuckled Hannah

Holly rolled her eyes at her mother then turned and came to me. She sat on my lap and hugged me. "You are so kind and caring Tom. We're lucky to have you as a neighbor." She smiled, leaned in and kissed me with her soft wet lips and probing tongue.

Her sentiments were sincere, as was the grinding of her ass on my rapidly hardening cock.

"Tom, these two are insatiable. Hugh and I cannot satisfy their needs. Can you help? Asked Howard.

"Holly and Hannah are both beautiful sexually exciting women. They are also fun to fuck, and very willing, so you don't need to ask for help." I smiled.

"Like music to my ears," Holly chirped as she stood up before me in her skin tight yoga pants and a tight T-shirt with a sports bra containing her sizable breasts. She lifted her arms and I peeled off her shirt. Her breasts barely bounced.

Holly could see the lust in my eyes as I reached out to grope her breasts and tease her nipples through the thin material.

Holly crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her sports bra. She peeled it off and tossed it on the couch with her shirt. "So you like what you see?" She teased as she slowly turned her torso back and forth causing her breasts to sway. I caressed them both again. My fingers traced around her nipples as they hardened to my touch. I flicked them with my fingernails, which made them even harder.

"Ooooh!" Gasped Holly.

"Do you trust me not to hurt you?" I smiled.

Her sparkling eyes popped wide open, she smiled, and nodded.

"I'm going to pinch your nipples. Tell me what you are feeling and I'll guide you."

"Ummmm OK," she replied, unsure what to expect.

Howard was sitting nearby with Hannah on his lap. They both watched, clearly enthralled.

I lightly pinched each nipple between my thumb and middle finger, rolling them gently back and forth.

"Mmmmmm, that makes my pussy tingle, sometimes I do that to myself because it feels so good," she moaned.

"Now I'm going to pinch a little harder, take deep breaths in through your nose, and out through your mouth. And when you can, tell me what you feel."

I started rolling and pinched her nipples harder than she would pinch herself, but not full strength.

Holly grimaced, then breathed as I suggested. "It hurt at first, but now it's starting to feel more like heat."

I increased the pressure, tugged on her throbbing nipples, and she breathed through the pain.

"It's getting hotter," she gasped and breathed harder. "Oh fuck! It's in my pussy! The heat is spreading! She screamed as her hand moved and grasped her throbbing pussy through her pants.

"FUCK! FUUUCCCKK!! FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" She gasped as I released her nipples and blood flowing into them triggered pain, pleasure, and a massive orgasm.

I sat and Holly collapsed into my lap. "How did you know that would happen?" She smiled.