The New Neighborhood Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire walked up to where Hugh and I had been chatting. "You said that the room that I'm using at your house is mine to use as I please, right?" She asked.

"Yes, absolutely!" I confirmed."Why do you ask?"

Claire turned a little to look over at Holly. "I was just thinking of asking a friend over for a sleepover." She replied.

The thought of having Holly at the house after our earlier spanking experiment, made me smile.

"Absolutely, anyone you want, anytime you want," I smiled.

"Hugh, what do you think?" Smiled Claire.

"I'm sure that Holly would enjoy some time at your house."

Claire rolled her eyes, "No. Let me make this clear," she laughed, and lifted the edge of the skirt to flash her pussy at him. "I'm inviting YOU over for a sleepover!!" She giggled. "No Pajamas needed. You may not get much sleep! You just need a change of clothes for tomorrow."

Everyone laughed as Hugh screamed, "YESSSS!!!," picked up Claire, spun around, and kissed her passionately, then gently lowered her to the floor, and ran up the stairs to get some clothes.

The three of us walked home.

"So when are you planning to clean Dan's pool?" Asked Hugh.

It's funny how everyone refers to home by the person they know best, I reflected. I think of it as Trixie's house.

"I was planning to do it tomorrow," smiled Claire. "I'm pretty sure that Paul has to work and that Dan is going to hang out with Rick. Do you want to come with me?"

"What would I do there for four hours while you are working?"

I could see the wheels spinning in Claire's brain, as she shook her head, and I jumped in to save him, "Hugh, let me help you out. Who else lives in the house with Rick and Paul?" I smiled.

"Oh shit! Christine and Patricia. Bu, bu but." He began.

"Hugh, it appears that Tom would like to help you entertain them!" She giggled while reaching out to grab my cock though my tented shorts.

Hugh smiled as we walked into the house to find Molly, Heather and Mike in the kitchen.

Molly was leaning down on the counter and trying to capture ideas for Rick's party on her iPad. Her breasts jiggled as Mike rhytmically fucked his naked mother from behind.

Heather leaned over from the other side of the island counter and looked back at me. I peeled off my clothes, stepped up behind her, held her hips and slid my hard throbbing cock deep into her wet welcoming pussy. "Mmmmmmmmm, welcome home daddy!" She moaned and chirped.

"Oh Hugh, the hunk fucking Molly is her son Mike." said Claire. "I think you've already met Molly, and her pussy!" She laughed.

"Hi Hugh, it's nice to meet you." Said Mike. "I understand Heather helped to organize your birthday party." He winked as he continued fucking his mother. "And Claire, I love the outfit!"

"Yeah! And I hope that I never see you wearing it again!" Scowled Heather before laughing out loud.

"It looks like they're busy," remarked Claire, while taking Hugh's hand. "Let me show you my room, the shower where you can wash me from head to toe, and the bed where you'll be getting lots of pussy!!!"

End of Chapter 9