The New Neighborhood Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nipple play is pretty common, but it's more effective with nipple clamps. Did you like it?" I explained and asked, a bit unsure how she'd react.

Holly shook her head back and forth. Her bright blond locks flowing around her face. "No, no, no. I didn't like it." She mumbled. "I LOVED IT!!!" She exclaimed. "What made you want to do that?" She quipped.

"Well, everyone enjoys a good fuck, but sometimes it's fun to explore other avenues to sexual pleasure." I smiled.

"So tell me, what else?" ask Holly excitedly.

Hannah hopped off of Howards lap and plunked herself down next to me on the couch. "Yeah, that was amazing!"

"Well some women enjoy spanking, which isn't really spanking, it's just stimulating the skin and muscles in the hip area, to increase blood-flow and heighten orgasmic pleasure." I explained.

"Can I try," suggested Holly, still recovering from her recent orgasm.

"You should really get some water to drink."

"I'll get some for everyone," offered Hannah as she and Howard went into the kitchen.

"They got turned-on watching me cum. I bet dad's fucking mom on the kitchen table," laughed Holly.

We both smiled as Holly stood to remove her yoga pants and we heard the tell-tale sounds of furniture rattling and Hannah groaning.

"They never would have fucked in the kitchen, especially with company here, before they met you!" Sneered Holly, before breaking into laughter.

"They do seem so much happier than when your mother was scheming with her friends to fuck me, and your dad hung out with the guys because he didn't know what else to do."

I helped Holly to remove her pants and add them to the pile.

"This may be a little more intense than the nipple play, so you need a safe word." I began.

"If you just say NO, NOOO, NOOOO, I won't stop but if you say the safe word, we will stop and be done for the day. So what word would you like to use?"

"Hmmmmm, how about Chipmunk?" smiled Holly.

I nodded.

Just then Hannah returned with a tray of water glasses. "Thank you mom, you little cum slut!" she laughed as she looked down at her father's cum running down her mother's inner thighs.

"I'd spank you for that, but I think Tom is ready to take care of that duty," winked Hannah.

"Now lay face down across my lap," I instructed Holly.

"Make yourself comfortable, and remember I'm not here to punish you," I counseled as I caressed the soft skin of her back, ass and thighs.

I was able to sit back enough on the couch that Holly's upper body and legs were fully supported.

I raised my hand with no warning and struck her right ass cheek and upper thigh, "Thwack!"

"Oww," laughed Holly.

"Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!" I evened things up, striking the left and right sides of her lower ass. Then I caressed her ass that was already turning pink to check the level of heat.

"Oh! Shit!!" Screached Holly, wondering what she had agreed to.

"Count slowly to ten, but don't stop."

Holly counted, and with each number came a pair of slaps, "THWACK!! THWACK!!" Each pair was a little more forceful than the one before and by the time she said Ten, her lower ass and upper thighs were a deep pink color.

"Ahh, Siss, Siss, Ahh, Siss Siss," Holly breathed through the pain of being struck, and that drew blood to her muscles and lower abdomen.

I rolled her over toward me and held her upper body against me. I reached between her thighs and ran my fingers over her pussy. It was hot, pink, and swollen. Her clit was hard.

Howard had returned and watched as I gently started slapping his little girls pussy, "slap, slap, slap," over and over, again and again. He was undressed like Hannah, who was stroking his throbbing hard cock.

"OHHHH! GAWWWWD!!" Shouted Holly.

I slapped her clit several more times as Howard approached, lifted and spread her legs and thrust his cock deep into his daughter's over-heated pussy.

Holly's abdominal muscles tightened, stopped her breathing, in response to a massive orgasm, triggered by her father's deep fucking. Her hips thrashed as he held onto her legs and fucked her till she passed out limp in my lap.

Howard pulled out, showing concern for his daughter, "Is she OK?"

I felt Holly's breathing return and moments later her eyes popped open. She looked around and asked, "What time is it, how long was I out?"

"Just a few minutes," I assured her. "You're a wicked hot sleeping beauty!"

Holly smiled, moved her hips and said, "My ass is a bit tender but Holy Fuck!! What an orgasm!!"

"I'm glad that you weren't overwhelmed. Not everyone would enjoy that. Did you remember your safeword?" I smiled.

"Of course I did, but I trusted you not to do any permanent damage, so I didn't need to say Alvin." She laughed and winked.

At that moment, Claire came in the back door, with her hair, face and clothes dripping with sweat. "Howard, can you come see what you think?"

Claire looked around and saw me holding a naked Holly on my lap. She also couldn't miss that both Hannah and Howard were naked as well.

"No need to dress, I'm not shy." smirked Claire while looking at Howard's sizeable erection that hadn't subsided since fucking his daughter. Howard walked over and followed Claire out to the pool.

I lay Holly on the couch and followed them outside.

Claire turned, took Howard's hand and led him out for a tour of his sparkling clean pool and the surrounding patio and gardens.

"So, do I get the job?" She asked while looking him straight in the eye.

"Yes, but I won't pay you thirty dollars an hour." He teased.

"But, but, but," she stammered, and looked crestfallen.

"Claire, you have done more in 4 hours than most men would do in a day. I'm paying you sixty dollars an hour and I want you to come back twice a week." smiled Howard.

Claire jumped into his arms, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed Howard passionately on the lips. She dropped to the ground, grabbed his cock and looked into his eyes.

She leaned down and licked his cock. "Your cock tastes like pussy, do you have enough energy left to fuck me too?" She smiled.

"You don't have to fuck me to get this job," he insisted.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll tell you what I told Paul. If I have a choice, I'd prefer the job with the sex!" She chirped, while melting Howards heart with a smile.

She led him to a lounge chair then crawled up over him, lowered her hips until she was fully impaled on his rigid shaft. "Can you play with my little titties while I fuck you?" she giggled.

I turned to look back at the house and saw that not only had Hannah and Holly come out, but Hugh had come home and they all watched as Claire fucked Howard. She had several small orgasms before Howard climaxed and shot his remaining cum into her tight teen twat.

Claire leaned over and lay on Howard's chest as we all moved closer and gathered around them.

"We have company," whispered Howard.

Claire looked around and saw Hugh. She pushed herself up and off of Howard's shrinking cock. She ran over and jumped into Hugh's arms. "In case it's not obvious, I just fucked your dad!" She laughed.

"In the interest of full disclosure, I just fucked Molly!" He replied as they hugged, kissed and ignored everyone around them.

Howard looked at his wife and daughter, just a little embarrassed, and said, "Claire is definitely not a lesbian."

Holly moved close to her father and leaned over to suck his cock. "Mmmmmm, she tastes good on you daddy!"

"Tom, can I speak to you and Clare briefly in my office?

I nodded and the three of us moved inside and down the hall to his office.

"Claire, Tom tells me that you'd like to go to college. Is that true?

"Yes, I really want to be a doctor!" She revealed.

"I have no doubt that you will be a great doctor," smiled Howard.

"First we need to get you emancipated, which won't be hard based on being abandoned by your mother."

"Emanci..what?" Asked Claire.

"It means that you are an adult with complete control of your life. If you make money, or someone gives you money, your mother can't come back and claim that it's hers." Explained Howard.

"What else does it mean?"

"Well, since you have nobody supporting you, it means that you may be eligible for a need-based scholarship at the University," he added.

"Bu Bu But Tom and Molly are supporting me. Do I have to move out?" Asked Claire through teary eyes.

"No, no, dear," assured Howard as he moved closer and hugged her while holding her teary head to his chest, and looked at me, rolled his eyes, and smiled.

His over-used cock responded to her proximity and twitched against her belly. "Oh, I'm sorry!," He gasped.

"Don't be silly, it's a compliment! I seem to have that effect on men!" She smiled. "Besides, I've already enjoyed having it inside my tight little pussy," she teased, and smiled as it twitched again.

"Here, take this packet of documents and fill them out and let me know if you have any questions," offered Howard.

"Don't worry, I can help you with most of that." I assured her.

"So you mentioned adding chemicals to the pool?" Asked Howard.

"Does anyone want to swim in it first?" Replied Claire

"Let's go check," I suggested.

"It looks like they started without us," smiled Howard as the living room was empty and we heard splashing sounds from the pool.

Holly, Hannah, and Hugh were all swimming naked, so I strpped off my clothes and the three of us joined them.

Hannah swam over and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Watching you with Holly was really hot!" She smiled, and floated up to allow my cock to slide between her thighs. I held her ass with one hand and moved the other hand to align the head of my cock with her vagina.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she lowered herself, pressed her large breasts against my chest, and we kissed. "What made you think that Holly would enjoy spanking?"

"I'm not sure, but there is something about her personality that led me to think that she might enjoy some variation and possibly a more intense experience. I have the same feeling about you," I winked as I moved my hips to bump the head of my cock against her sensitive cervix.

"Oooooh!" She yelped. "That always hurts, in the best possible wayyyyy." She sighed

"Have you and Howard experimented?

Hannah rolled her eyes, and replied, "Don't get me wrong, Howard has been a wonderful fuck both for me and Holly, but he's still adjusting to that. I don't think that he would have fucked Claire if she hadn't led him to the lounge chair an climbed on top of him."

"So it sounds like you really want somebody to take charge, and maybe tie you up, blind-fold you, and whip your ass before being gang-banged." I laughed.

Hannah's eyes filled with fire as she started bouncing on my cock. Her pussy tightened and water splashed. "Yes! Yessss!! Yesssssss!!!" She shouted before leaning against me. "That's exactly what I want," she whispered in my ear.

Everyone else in the pool had stopped to watch Hannah. She soon relaxed against my chest, breathing hard, and still fully impaled by my cock.

Howard broke the silence when he announced, "I almost forgot, Tim and Keith are coming over to see how Claire has done with cleaning this pool. Our pools were all built at the same time, so they are almost identical."

"That's great! Now Claire won't have to do a sales pitch at their houses," I noted, while my hands continued groping Hannah's ass.

Soon, we all exited the pool and grabbed towels to dry off. Hannah bent at the waist to dry her legs and feet. She had parted them and faced away from me, giving a perfect view of her pussy and ass.

I smiled to myself as I thought about our recent conversation.

"Ummmm, excuse me," interrupted Claire. "She does have an attractive pussy, but with two men arriving as potential employers, I'd rather not greet them in the nude, and all my clothes are soaked in sweat."

"Can you borrow something from Holly, or just wear my T-shirt?"

"Hey Hols, we're not exactly the same size, I mean you're taller, and have great tits and an amazing ass, but would you have something I can throw on to meet Tim and Keith?" She called.

"Come with me, I think we can find something." She smiled

Soon there was a knock on the door and Tim and Keith were ushered in by Hugh. They had just returned from a round of golf and looked like they could be featured on a sports magazine.

Both are tall, slender, athletic and well tanned.

"Oh you didn't need to get all dressed up for us!" Quipped Tim as he noticed three naked men, but looked directly at Hannah who flipped and squirmed at being the center of attention for her two handsome neighbors.

"Wow! This pool area looks much different than it did a few days ago," remarked Keith as he recalled being there, as Howards guest, to fuck Hannah.

"Yeah, Claire worked on it for four hours. What do you think, Tim?"

"Who was helping her? I mean, I couldn't have cleaned this up in less than a day!" He replied.

Just then Holly and Claire returned. Holly was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, without a bra. Her bouncy breasts and prominent erect nipples were quite a distraction. And I almost laughed because Claire was dressed in a two piece cheerleader uniform that Holly must have worn in Junior High. She looked so young with her blonde hair in pigtails, her relatively small breasts, her sparking blue eyes and her quirky smile.

She marched over and extended her hand, "Hi, I'm Claire, the pool cleaner."

"I'm Tim," he smiled while shaking her hand and forcing himself to only look into her eyes.

"And I'm Keith," he added while taking her hand after Tim finally released it.

"It's nice to meet both of you. Do you like what you see?"

"Guys, she's talking about the pool area. We all know that she's cute!" Laughed Howard.

"So, can you tell us what you did here?" Asked Keith, taking Howards cue to stay focused on her work.

Claire went through a lengthy explanation of skimming and vacuuming the pool, sweeping and scrubbing the patio, and raking out the gardens, some weeding, and adding mulch.

"Anything else?" Asked Tim, clearly not believing what she was saying.

"Hmmmm, oh, yes, I also tested the water and measured out the chemicals to add later after everyone was finished swimming for the day."

Neither Tim nor Keith believed what she was saying, and they looked up at Howard, who smiled and nodded.

"And you did this all today?" smiled Keith.

"Yes, I started at 10:00 and finished at 2:00, are you interested in hiring me to clean your pools weekly? Of course it won't take so long after the initial cleaning." she smiled.

"Oh, and I charge $30 per hour." She concluded

"Hmmm," puzzled Tim. "You did this in four hours, but I know it would take me twice that, so I want to pay you $60 per hour for the initial cleaning."

"Me too! You are an amazing girl!" added Keith.

"Woman!" Corrected Claire. "So we have a deal?"

They both nodded, and shook her hand.

"Now would you like to hear the rest of the deal?" She asked rhetorically.

The two men looked puzzled.

I'm giving you the same deal that I gave Paul and Howard. You've both been looking down at this little girl with pig-tails and a ridiculous cheerleader uniform. Your cocks are hard, right?"

They both nodded.

"You've be day dreaming about fucking this cute little girl, right?" She teased

Again they blushed and nodded.

Claire pulled the ties out of her hair, then fluffed it and shook her head for that bright blond sexy fly-away look. She peeled off the top of the uniform, exposing her breasts, and spun around, so the skirt flew up, to reveal that she wasn't wearing the uniform shorts or panties. This gave them a clear view of her naked ass and perfect plump pussy.

Both men got naked in half the time that it took her. They had above average cocks.

She led them to the lounge chair where she had fucked Howard earlier.

"You do know that you don't need to fuck us to get the job?" Asked Keith.

Howard then explained, "She lives at Tom's house. She already has the job and now she wants to enjoy the side benefits!"

Keith lay on the lounge chair, and Claire knelt between his thighs, leaned over, grabbed his cock and licked the oozing pre-cum. "MMMMMM," you are tasty. Then she looked back at Tim and said, "Pussy, not ass," smiled and returned to sucking Keith. She looked up into his eyes and kissed the large mushroom head. Her pink pointed tongue circled the head several times and stopped in the corner of her mouth while she waited for Tim and pondered what she wanted from Keith's cock.

Tim stepped closer, flipped the cheerleader skirt up on her back, as his hands reached out to caress Claire's firm young ass. His cock was throbbing and he briefly thought of his wife Melissa who enjoys fucking all the men of the neighborhood and his daughter Victoria, who is a wonderful fuck, but seems intent on seducing the priest who hears her confessions each week.

"Fuck me, just stick it in!!" Demanded Claire as she wiggled her ass in his hands.

I watched as Tim thrust his cock fully inside Claire's tight young pussy.

While she enjoyed the sensations of Tim's penetration, she licked Keith from his salty sweaty balls to the tip of his cock, and then slowly proceeded to press his cock fully into her throat.

"You really like Claire, don't you?" I asked Hugh as he watched her having sex with the two men.

"Yeah, I even liked her when I thought she preferred women. She's so smart, so driven to succeed, and so beautiful and confident!"

We watched as Tim fucked Claire steadily for a couple minutes. He leaned over, caressed her breasts with one hand while the other firmly massaged her clit.

Claire pulled her mouth off of Keith as she felt her orgasm approach, "Oh god Yes! Yeah so good!!! Oh Fuuucccccckkkkk!!!!" She screamed as Tim filled her pulsing pussy with several blasts of hot creamy cum.

"Phew! She is something. Melissa, Tory and Rick are going to love her too," smiled Tim as he pulled back.

Hannah moved closer to Claire, "Do you mind?" She asked while caressing her pussy and catching some of the recently deposited cum on her fingers.

Claire shook her head and resumed sucking Keith's cock while Hannah licked her cum covered fingers and leaned in to lick and suck Claire's sweet oozing pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," you and Tim made a tasty treat she moaned, and continued to suck and tug on Claires tangy succulent lips.

Claire looked up at Keith as he moaned at her deep throat efforts. She pulled off and asked, "Are you getting close?"

Keith nodded and smiled.

"Can I fuck you?" She smirked hopefully.

Keith reached out his arms as Claire turned to Hannah, "Thanks that felt great, but I have a cowboy that I need to ride!"

She slid forward, lifted up, and skewered herself fully on Keith's throbbing hard cock.

"Yeeee Haaah!" She called out as she started riding him hard and fast. Her hips moved in a circular motion while she bounced up and down.

"Ohhh Fuuuckkk!!" Shouted Keith as his hips lifted, his torso tensed, and he filled Claires pussy with cum for the third time that day.

Claire sat down on him as his cock continued twitching.

"I know this may seem funny, but thank you both for hiring me and for a super fun fuck, now when would you like me to do the initial cleaning on your pools?" She giggled.

Clare made plans with them and then climbed off of Keith's softening cock, leaving a puddle of cum on his lower abdomen.

"I've got clean-up duty on this!" Smiled Hannah as she slurped up the cum, swallowed it and then sucked and cleaned the flaccid cock of her friend Suzie's husband.

Claire slipped on the uniform top. "Hols, thanks for lending me this! I think it helped to seal the deal!" She laughed. "I'll bring it back when it's cleaned."

"Keep it! You look so illegally hot. You may want to wear it again!" Giggled Holly.