The New Neighborhood Ch. 11

Story Info
Rick Fucks His Mother and Sister on His 18th Birthday.
8.5k words
4.78
17.8k
40

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 11 Rick Fucks his Mother and Sister on his 18th Birthday

I awoke after spending the first night with Trixie in our bed. I thought about when Heather and I first moved here. Life was so simple and "our bed" meant the one that I shared with her. Since meeting Molly and Mike, the phrase has come to mean the bed that I share with Molly, and now Trixie is included with us. I pondered how lucky I've been and allowed myself an emotional teary-eyed smile, before Molly returned.

As she entered the room, I could tell that she had something on her mind.

"What is it baby? Is it about last night?" I asked with concern.

"Oh, no, no. Last night was amazing. I love you both so much!"

"Something is on your mind, Just tell me," I urged her as I flipped back the covers so she could join me in bed.

Molly slid in beside me and snuggled into my shoulder as she had last night.

"Ummmmm, I know that our lives are a little over-scheduled," began Molly. "But Millie, my sister just texted and said that she'd like to come for a visit."

"OK, that's great! Would you like to invite her for Thanksgiving, or maybe over your Christmas break?" I smiled.

Molly rolled on top of me, hugged me, pressed her beautiful breasts into my chest and pulled my hands to her ass. Her lips met mine and we shared each other's passion. "How about the day after tomorrow?" She whispered into my ear.

"Wha, Wha, What?" I laughed. "She's coming on Tuesday, and we have Rick's party on Thursday? Does she know about Trixie? And Claire? And I do have to do some work for my clients," I gasped, somewhat stunned.

"So, that's a yes?" Asked Molly, clearly knowing that I would never deny her anything.

I rolled my eyes and nodded with a smile.

"Oh, and she's bringing the twins who are interested in transferring to the University," she added with a smile. "Can I get you some breakfast?"

"Sure, send Arianna in and I'll eat her pussy!" I joked, while rolling out of bed and heading for the shower.

Most people who look at my life wouldn't know it, but I like to keep things simple. I don't enjoy it when things get complicated and confusing. A nice hot shower in the morning tends to relax me, put me in a good mood, and get me ready to face the day.

I had just finished shampooing my hair, and was rinsing it, when I felt a pair of hands massaging my back, and another pair of hands massaging my legs, and "mmmmmmmm," a third pair massaging my cock and balls.

"Good morning Daddy," said Heather as she slipped the head of my cock between her lips.

I finished rinsing my hair and looked around to see who else had joined the shower.

Both Claire and Trixie were behind me and cheerfully greeted me, "Good morning Daddy!" They giggled.

I turned off the water and laughed, "what did I do to deserve such a wonderful wake-up call?"

"We heard that Molly asked to have her sister come visit in two days and that you might be feeling stressed by that," began Trixie. "So we all wanted to cheer you up!" She chirped.

After drying off, we walked into the bedroom where Molly was kneeling naked near the foot of the bed. Her hands were clasped behind her back, as she sat back on her heels with her knees spread wide.

My cock was already hard, but it got harder.

Heather, Claire and Trixie came in from the bathroom and assumed the same pose, in a line next to Molly, with their heads lowered and their eyes gazing down at the floor.

The early morning sun streaked into the room and highlighted the four naked beauties.

"Thank you all for brightening my day!" I smiled

"We are all here to serve you breakfast Sir," spoke Trixie as she lifted her head, our eyes met, she opened her mouth and licked her lips.

I moved closer and she raised up to engulf my cock. I fucked her face slowly, and deeply into her throat for about a minute, then Claire raised up and opened her mouth and licked her lips. Trixie pulled off and sat back on her heels.

I silently moved from one woman to the next. I fucked the sweet faces of Claire, and then Heather. My cock was throbbing and the pressure in my groin increased, as I moved to Molly. Her sparkling eyes met mine as she reached over and grabbed the sheet. "Enjoy your breakfast Tom," and pulled the sheet off the bed.

I was stunned! There was Arianna. Her beautiful naked body, tied spread eagle to the bed with cuffs on her wrists and ankles and a black hood over her head. Her perfect complexion was highlighted by the rays of the sun. She was taking deep breaths. I moved closer to her hood-covered head and leaned in to whisper, "Do you want this?" And Aria nodded several times. "Are you nervous?" and her head responded back and forth. "Are you excited?" And her head nodded rapidly as she took deep breaths as her belly and breasts rose and fell.

Arianna's body is like a work of art. Her deep brown mediterranean complexion combined with her exquisite figure requires one to look at her. But more than just look. I studied how she reacted to my touch. I leaned over and circled one nipple with my tongue. It hardened instantly.

She sighed, "Mmmmmmmm," as her breasts rose and fell with a deeper breath.

I licked the other nipple as well with the same response. Then I caressed her breasts with both hands. She groaned and arched her back, "Ohhhhhhhhhh Annnngggghhh!" As I pinched her nipples and tugged her breasts into a conical shape before releasing them and smiling as they returned to their perfect natural form.

I wish that I could say that I played with her body for hours, but both my shower and the subsequent sucking from Trixie, Heather and Claire had left me highly aroused. My cock was oozing pre-cum as I moved between her legs and found that her perfect plump pussy was also revealing her arousal. Her inner lips were in full bloom and coated with her nectar. I leaned closer, licked her lips, and had my first taste of my sweet tangy breakfast.

Aria squirmed, lifted her hips toward me and pulled against the cuffs that bound her. I licked again, and again and smiled as she moaned louder each time, "mmmmm, mmmMM, mmMMMM, MMMMMMMM!" Her moans were both muffled and modified by the ball in her mouth.

I licked her till she erupted in a body thrashing orgasm, "AAANNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I looked back at the four women still kneeling behind me and signaled for them to come stand by the bed. I leaned forward and removed the hood from Arianna's head. Her eyes, filled with passion, looked only into mine. I then released and removed the ball gag.

"Please fuck me Tom. Please, please!" She whispered as her mouth and jaw recovered from the effects of the ball gag.

My cock had been waiting and throbbing at the entrance to her hot wet pussy. Our hips met as I thrust it fully into her core. Aria didn't make a sound. She just smiled the biggest brightest smile I had ever seen, took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Release her," I whispered to Molly, Heather, Claire and Trixie.

The cuffs were removed and my body was pulled down on top of Aria as her arms and legs encircled me. We rolled over and she sat up and began riding my cock. Her large firm breasts bounced and jiggled with each thrust. It wasn't long before I began launching rockets of cum deep inside her. Arianna's body reacted with a second and equally strong orgasm. Her pussy clenching and releasing as it milked my cock.

She fell down on top of me and moved up just enough for us to kiss, while keeping my still twitching cock inside her. Her lips were soft as they met mine. Her tongue probed my mouth. Our tongues dueled as we both moaned, "mmmmmmmmmm."

We rolled onto our sides. "Good morning Tom, and thank you for ordering me for breakfast," she giggled.

"Arianna, I should be thanking you," I smiled. "And also your captors," as I scanned the other four amazingly beautiful women in the room.

"Tom, you specifically asked to have Arianna's pussy for breakfast," reminded Molly.

All of the girls giggled as my cock twitched. "I was making a request that I thought was ridiculous enough that you might realize that your request to have Millie and the twins visit was ridiculous as well."

"I know that," laughed Molly. "And I have texted Millie and she has agreed to postpone the trip."

"So why is Arianna," I began, and then I turned to look at her. She was sitting up in the bed, her legs splayed and collecting my cum on her fingers and then sucking each one clean.

"Because," interrupted Aria. "I wanted you for breakfast as well!" She chirped as her amazing smile and sparkling eyes returned.

We all got cleaned up and ready to enjoy the day. Heather and Mike left with Arianna to give her a ride home and to spend a little time with Jan and Dom.

Claire reached out to Hugh and he agreed to meet up with her at Tim and Melissa's house to do the pool work that she had scheduled. Nobody was home there as all they were attending church with Tory and Rick.

This left me home alone with Molly and Trixie. We all remained nude as we weren't anticipating any company. I could see the wheels spinning in Trixie's head.

"What are you thinking Trix?" I smiled.

She moved closer to the kitchen chair where I was seated and eating a more nutritious breakfast. I turned the chair to face her and she climbed onto my lap, facing me and straddling my legs. I caressed her back and ass as she leaned in and whispered, "Can I try it?"

I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face.

Molly knew exactly what she wanted and asked, "You want to be cuffed to the bed, with the ball gag in your mouth, and the hood on your head, right?"

Trixie smiled and nodded excitedly, "Yes Please, sir."

"Sure," I agreed. "I'm going to go out for a run soon, but when I get back, we'll have some time to play.

"Oh Thank You!" Chirped Trixie as she threw her arms around me, pulling her breasts against my chest, and moving her hips forward so her pussy lips were caressing my now engorged cock.

Our mouths met, and I enjoyed feeling her soft lips on mine as our tongues dueled in a wet sloppy kiss.

Trixie soon slid off my lap and looked down at my cock. She screwed up her face, clearly perplexed and asked, "Are you going to be able to run with that?"

"Don't worry, it will relax as soon as I'm no longer in the presence of two naked nymphs," I smiled.

I went back to our room and did some stretching exercises, and got dressed for my run. As I passed the kitchen, Trixie was sitting in Molly's lap in a pose that was very similar to the one that we experienced earlier. They were lost in a passionate kiss and I just smiled at the merging of their beautiful bodies.as I passed by and exited through the front hall.

The run was uneventful. I did get a few waves from people out working in their yards. As with most New Englanders, they won't wave till they've seen you at least a dozen times. Even then, the wave is short, and meant to acknowledge that they have seen me, but it clearly isn't an invitation to stop and chat.

As I was doing my cool down walk through the neighborhood, I waved to the two families who were in their cars and just returning from church. Tory and Kate and their moms, Melissa and Suzie, seemed genuinely happy to see me. Tim and Keith gave a less enthusiastic smile and wave. I recognized the boys, and was looking forward to getting to know Rick on Thursday.

As I entered the house, Trixie came running down the hall and jumped into my arms. "Ummm, I'm kind of sweaty," I stated as she squirmed her naked body against me.

"I know!" She quipped. "Now I'm going to have to take another shower with you." She smiled.

We entered the master suite where she and Molly had made up the bed with clean sheets.

We showered and dried off with towels. I used a blow dryer to dry her red hair to ensure she'd be more comfortable with the hood on.

Molly joined us in the bedroom with a ball-gag and hood. "Since you won't be able to use a safe-word with the gag in place, Just squeeze your right hand and make a fist, three times, if you want us to stop.

"OK, bu, oooh, mmmh ahh," mumbled Trixie as Molly pressed the ball into her mouth.

After the straps were fastened, I slipped the hood over her head, leaving her in complete darkness.

Molly took the right side, and I took the left as we cuffed her wrists and ankles with ropes that anchored her at the four corners of the bed.

I caressed her arms, upper body, breasts and belly, while Molly slid up between her thighs. She licked the soft tender skin of her inner thighs while getting close to, but avoiding her pussy. After several minutes of teasing her and building her arousal, I played with her nipples. I licked, sucked, nibbled and tugged on both of them, again and again.

Trixie moaned, " Aaaannh, Aaaannh, Aaannh!"

Molly licked her slit and orally attacked her clit while slipping two fingers inside her to gently massage her g-spot.

Trixie moaned louder, "AAAANNNNNHHHHHH!!" as her body thrashed, pulling against her bonds until her orgasm ebbed. Then she lay still, catching her, "Haaaah, Haaaah, Haaaah."

We made no noise until Molly brought out her vibrator. She started lightly slapping Trixies inner thighs while I did the same to her breasts. Then she focused on her clit, "Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap ...." While I focused on her tender sensitive nipples.

Trixie squirmed, but intentionally kept her hands wide open. Molly turned on the vibrator and moved the vibrating head directly on her clit. Trixie moaned again, "ANNNGH! ANNGH! ANNGH!" in a staccato sound that climaxed in "ANNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!"

She fell silent but was clearly still breathing and catching her breath.

I got up and started to move toward the foot of the bed when I heard the doorbell. I slipped on my shorts and went to see who it might be and checked the door cam on my way past the kitchen. It was Tory and Kate, still dressed in their church clothes.

I opened the door and raised my index finger to my lips. They entered, clearly perplexed.

"What can I do for you?" I whispered.

"We just wanted to say hi to Trixie, and I wanted to talk to you about Rick's party," whispered Tory in reply.

I waved them in and we moved quietly into the bedroom where the noise of the vibrator had prevented Trixie from hearing our entrance. I slipped out of my shorts and moved between Trixie's thighs. Molly had been stimulating Trixies breasts with the vibrator.

I released Trixie's feet and held her ankles up in the air. Tory and Kate had slipped off their dresses and were naked underneath. They smiled and waved at Molly, who they had never met. Each of them took hold of one of Trixie's feet, holding them high and wide apart as I lowered myself and probed the depths of Trixie's tight and very sensitive twat with my hard throbbing cock.

I fucked her in and out, over and over, as her her pussy clenched and released my cock and our mutual arousal grew and grew. I held off cumming until Trixie started to thrash again. Tory and Kate held tight to her as Trixie experienced her third massive orgasm, "AAAANNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

Trixies orgasm triggered mine as I pushed her hard into the bed with my hips, and bathed her cervix in stream after stream of hot creamy cum.

Molly slipped the hood and gag off of Trixie, who smiled and laughed at seeing her two friends holding her feet.

I remained inside Trixie as her feet were lowered and her wrists un-cuffed. "So was that what you expected?" I asked.

"First!" Began Trixie. "It was exhilarating! Not being able to see, hear, smell or speak seemed to heighten my sense of touch. It was very different, having others controlling my body and doing things with no visual cues or warning. I didn't know where Tom was and suddenly he was balls deep in my pussy!" She laughed.

Everyone in the room just stood and stared. I was intrigued by her sudden verbal explosion and also by her keen sense of self-awareness. "So would you recommend it to others?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm," she pondered. "It's not for everyone. Having lots of trust, and loving you both so much, made it easy for me to let go, relax, and enjoy it." She smiled.

I remembered that Molly hadn't met Tory and Kate, so I quickly introduced them.

Molly smiled, slid off the bed and moved to greet each of them with a hug. Watching their naked bodies merge triggered the recovery of my cock.

Tory's light freckled face blushed as she asked, "May I kiss you?"

Molly didn't respond but leaned closer and pressed her lips to Tory's. Their mouths opened slightly and their tongues touched. Their passion grew and suddenly Tory broke the kiss.

"Oh wow! I'm sorry. Well not sorry. But I've never been kissed like that." Stuttered Tory, a bit flustered.

"It's Ok." Assured Molly. "I felt it too. It was wonderful! We'll try it again sometime."

"I'd like to kiss you too, but I came over because I was hoping, oh nevermind. I was being selfish." Mumbled Kate.

Molly caressed Kate's face and thick brown hair. She kissed her lightly lips and whispered, "Will you lick my pussy while Tom fucks you?"

Kate smiled and nodded. Molly lay back on the bed, raised and parted her thighs. Kate bent at the waist and lapped between her lips. "Mmmmmmmmmm," moand Molly.

I moved behind Kate and pressed the head of my recovering cock between her slick wet shimmering lips.

"Save some of that for me," giggled Tory as as she knelt down and watched my cock disappear inside her best friend.

I fucked Kate steadily for several minutes, reaching over to caress her large firm pendulous breasts, Tory reached under to caress her clit, bringing her closer and closer to cumming. Molly and Trixie snuggled while Kate continued licking and sucking on Molly's pussy.

Molly's thighs clamped on Kate's head as she groaned, "Ahhhhhhh! Yessss! Soooo Gooooood!!"

Molly relaxed after her orgasm and smiled as Kate's was triggered, "Fuck Fuuuuucccckkk! Fuuuuuuccccccccckkkkk!!!!" As she collapsed forward with her head resting on Molly's belly.

I pulled out and Trixie was there to lick and suck Kate's nectar from my cock.

"How would you like it?" I asked Tory.

"Lay down beside Molly and I'll ride you," She smiled.

I did as she suggested and soon Tory was fully impaled by my rigid cock. "Oh god, I have missed this!" She smiled as she rode me hard, her tits bouncing and her red hair flying around.

"Oh! Ohh! Gonna Cum!!" She announced.

As she descended, I lifted my hips to meet her. Our bodies noisily coupled, "Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!" Until Tory stopped and screamed, "AAAAANNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

This triggered my orgasm and I ejaculated my cum into her tight pulsing pussy. She collapsed on top of me.

"Welll that was fun!" Quipped Trixie. "What brought the two of you here today?" She asked Kate and Tory as they were still recovering.

"Let's give them a few minutes," suggested Molly.

Soon, everyone was ready to rise and we made our way out to the living room. Trixie and Tory sat in chairs with the legs looped over the arms while Molly and Kate knelt in front of them to consume the cum was still oozing out of each of them.

I went to the kitchen to get us all some drinks to rehydrate.

"Tom, I need to talk to you about two things," began Tory. "But it's a little difficult to concentrate with Kate's tongue tickling my clit!" She laughed.

Kate pulled back and smiled, "Well you've never complained about it before."

"First we need to let you know that we are still going to church and going to confession with Father Mulcahy," said Tory.

"I was able to see his shadow in the booth when he was hearing Tory's confession, and I can't be sure, but I think that he was masturbating," giggled Kate.

Tory looked at Kate and rolled her eyes, "The important information is that Father Mulcahy said that he'd like to visit the neighborhood and he specifically mentioned meeting you, Tom."