The New Neighborhood Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid back and Tory held the large mushroom head of Rick's cock at the opening of Melissa's hot slick pussy. She lowered herself slowly.

"Oh god mom, that feels sooooo goood," he groaned.

"Oh baby, your cock is sooooo purrrrrfect," moaned Melissa as her hips met his and she was fully impaled on his massive member.

Rick reached up to caress his mother's beautiful pale breasts and her hard raspberry colored nipples, while she raised and lowered her hips slowly, again and again and again.

Rick was breathing hard. Melissa was biting her lip, as her nose flared. Both were on the verge of their first shared orgasm. It was a beautiful and incredibly erotic sight.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!" Warned Rick.

"That's the whole idea baby. Give me your cum. Fill mommy's pussy with your hot creamy baby batter!!

Melissa's words pushed Rick over the edge, "Ahhhhhhh! AHHHHHHH!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" He roared as his back arched and he pushed his throbbing cock even deeper into Melissa's fully stretched pussy, as his prostate spasmed and pumped stream after stream of cum deep inside her.

"Ahhh! AHHH!! AHHHHHHH!!!!" Screamed Melissa as her orgasm was triggered by her son's. "Ohhhh baby, baby, babyyyyyyy," she moaned as she collapsed on his chest still fully impaled on his twitching cock.

Rick wrapped his arms around his mother and whispered in her ear, "I love you mom, I love you so much."

Melissa stretched up and kissed him on the lips. "I love you too baby and I hope that you plan on fucking me a lot!" She smiled.

Melissa rolled off leaving Rick's cock laying on his belly in a puddle of their combined cum.

Tory picked up his cock and looked over her shoulder at Heather and Trixie who had been watching spellbound while lightly caressing their own pussies.

"I could use a little help over here!" she giggled.

Tory sucked, licked and cleaned Rick's cock while Trixie cleaned up the puddle.

I moved over to Melissa. I lifted her and sat behind her, caressing her relaxed body and smiling face.

By the time that Tory and Trixie were done, Rick's cock had recovered enough that Tory decided it was time for her to become more intimate with her brother. "Hey Rick, will you fuck me now?" She asked hopefully.

"I meant what I said earlier when we kissed. I've always thought you were beautiful! All my friends do too! And yes, I want to fuck you sis! What position would you like?" He asked thoughtfully.

How about this she said while biting her lip, rolling onto her back and pulling knees up toward her shoulders.

I had only had the pleasure of fucking Tory during our first meeting a few Sundays earlier. Watching her offering herself to her brother in this erotic pose was very arousing. My cock was still hard from fucking Heather and now was twitching and throbing against Melissa's back.

Melissa signaled Trixie to come over. "Tom's in need of your assistance," she giggled. "I think if you lay next to Tory in a similar position, you might convince him to put his big hard throbbing cock in your tight little twat!"

"How does that sound, sir?" Asked Trixie.

I just nodded in response and Trixie quickly moved to the floor to the right of Tory.

Rick knelt in front of his Tory and leaned over to get the head of his cock into his sister. "Wow, you're tight. Let me know if I need to stop," he offered kindly.

While Rick moved slowly into Tory, I entered Trixie quickly with one deep thrust!

"Oh fuck Yessss!" Screamed Trixie. "Watching them fuck was so hot! Please fuck me hard sir!"

I started fucking Trixie hard. I pulled back slowly and thrust in hard again and again. My balls bounced off of her ass, and she smiled from ear to ear.

Rick had pushed his cock into Tory and they both seemed surprised that all fit. "Whoo! Whoo! Haah! Haah!" panted Tory as Rick started to fuck her in and out slowly. "Oooh!" she flinched each time that his cock bumped her cervix.

"Am I hurting you?" Asked Rick, clearly concerned for his sister.

"It's good, it's good, I'm so close!" encouraged Tory. "Fuck me a little faster!"

Rick had cum earlier and was not close to cumming again. He fucked her faster as requested and soon she started thrashing in and explosive orgasm. "Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Yes! Yesss!! Yessss!!! Fa Fa FUUUCK!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

Tory collapsed like a rag doll while still impaled on Rick's cock.

Heather came close to them on her hands and knees. She leaned in and kissed Tory softly on the lips."Do you mind if I borrow your fucking hot brother?"

Tory smiled and whispered, "Ask him."

Heather wagged her ass back and forth and asked, "Would you do me the honor of probing my pussy with your perfect pecker!"

"Heather, it's your pussy that is perfect!" He smiled as he pulled out of his sister and was soon balls deep in Heather.

"Oh yeah! You have an amazing cock!!" she chirped.

While they fucked I was getting close to cumming with Trixie. I was pounding her into the floor and she was smiling, giggling, and begging. "Please Sir, please give me your cum. Fill up your little cum slut with all that you have!"

This pushed me over the edge, and several blasts of cum into Trixie's core triggered an uncharacteristically silent but thrashing orgasm in her. We lay together recovering while watching Rick fuck Heather.

"Your pussy feels soooo good! It's like you're trying to milk the cum out of my cock!" Moaned Rick.

"Gooood! Give it to me! Give me your cum Ricky!" moaned Heather.

Rick thrust hard and deep into Heather before he launched several more rockets of his remaining cum into her core. "Fuuuck! Fuuuuccckkk!!! FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!" He screamed as he collapsed on top of Heather and they both fell to the floor.

"Nobody calls me Ricky anymore, but for a fuck like that, I'll make and exception." He laughed.

"How are you feeling Ricky," giggled Heather.

I feel good. No, I feel great! Now I understand why Hugh changed so much after his party," he smiled pensively.

Tory moved over to sit with Melissa. "Hi mom," she smiled as she cuddled against her breast.

"Hi baby, what's up?"

"Nothing really, I'm just feeling so warm and cuddly. It makes me happy to see Rick growing up." Smiled Tory.

"There is one thing I was wondering about?"

"What's that?" Asked Melissa.

"How long have you been fucking your father, Pop?"

"What?" responded Melissa blushing.

"You made a comment about the size of Pop's cock, and I just assumed that if you had seen it, then you probably fucked it too. Am I wrong?

"OK, yes, I mean no, you're not wrong. I started fucking my father when I was a teenager. I had just turned 18 and my mother had abdominal surgery. I heard my dad masturbating in the shower one day and when he came, he called out my name. I talked to mom about it and she asked me to sleep with him and to help him through her period of recovery."

"So mom, I know that I'm being nosy but is there a chance that Pop is Rick's biological father?"

Melissa just nodded.

"Does dad know?"

Melissa nodded again.

"Are you still fucking Pop?

"Every chance I get, baby, every chance I get." smiled Melissa through eyes filled with tears of joy.

"And no, Rick doesn't know yet, but after tonight we planned to tell him." Added Melissa

"OK, I understand and I won't say anything more about it, but I do have one last question."

"What's that Tory?"

"Can I fuck Pop too?" She beamed!

End of Chapter 11