The New Neighborhood Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm really not interested in creating drama with a priest in the Catholic Church," I sighed.

"So what should we tell him?" Asked Kate.

"Hmmmm, well if you had talked to him half an hour ago, you could have told him that you were busy licking Molly's pussy, while I was fucking yours, and that Tory was caressing your clit!" I laughed.

"Seriously Tom, he's a nice man, and we have been torturing him with our confessions. Can you please talk to him?" Asked Tory.

"OK, I will, I will call him later today and set up a meeting. Now can we talk about Rick's birthday party? So far I expect that we should keep it small, so it will be me, Molly, Trixie, Heather and Tory celebrating with him on Thursday night. Is there anyone else who really should be there?"

"I'd like to come," chirped Kate.

"Let's look at this from the perspective of an 18 year-old boy who has never seen a naked woman and certainly never touched one in a sexual way," suggested Molly.

"You're right, we shouldn't overwhelm him. I was being selfish and I'll be going to the big party on Saturday." Kate agreed.

"Ummmm, well, I've been watching Rick for a long time," began Tory.

I laughed to myself because I know how she watches, weighs information, and has amazing powers of perception. "Tell us what you saw," I urged.

"Rick is quiet and reserved, but he is most animated when he is in the presence of the one girl, or I should say woman, that he finds most attractive. She may be the only one that he truly wants to fuck." Smiled Tory.

"So who is it!" Chided Trixie.

"Well, it's not anybody on your list. It's Melissa, his mother, our mother, our father Tim's wife."

"Since the party is for Rick, she needs to be here," stated Molly.

"I agree, and I also think that it would be odd to have Tim be the only one from the family excluded," I added, as the list of attendees continued to grow.

Tory looked sad, and a little teary eyed. "Having dad here and watching Rick fuck mom for the first time would be a disaster. I'll stay home, keep him company and we can have our own little fuck-fest," she suggested.

"Wait!" Said Molly excitedly. "Claire is just planning to hang out in her room for the night. Tim know's Claire, and from what I've heard, he enjoyed fucking her at Howard and Hannah's house. I'll go with her and I bet the two of us can get him to forget all about anything he might be missing here," smiled Molly.

"Bu, Bu But Molly, you are a professor, and you look like a porn star," stuttered Tory. "Dad would be ecstatic to spend 5 minutes with you, much less a couple hours. Are you sure?"

"I'll take the 'porn star' comment as a compliment. And yes, I'm sure. I want to get to know the people of this neighborhood and what better way to get to know Tim than to spend a couple hours fucking his brains out!" Sparkled Molly.

Just tell your dad that Molly and Claire weren't included in the invite for tonight's party and that they need a place to go. That way he'll be providing a safe haven for them as opposed to being the recipient of a pity party," I suggested.

"That's brilliant!" Shouted Trixie as she launched herself into my arms and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I wish that I lived in this house. Our house is just dull," sighed Kate.

Just then Mike came down the stairs. He said hi to everyone, having met Kate and Tory on campus in the spring. "You're Kate, right? I almost didn't recognize you without any clothes on."

"He means that you have great tits, an amazing ass and a sweet looking pussy," joked Heather.

"Actually I was distracted by your beautiful smile!" Charmed Mike. "May I kiss you?"

"Yes," replied Kate as she stood and moved slowly toward him with her hips moving sensually, and her breasts swaying.

Mike caressed her shoulder and the back of her neck, then leaned in for a long wet smoking hot kiss.

"She said a kiss, not a tonsillectomy," laughed Heather.

They broke the kiss and Mike glanced at Heather and Molly. They both nodded. He returned his attention to Kate and leaned close to whisper in her ear, "would you like me to fuck you?"

Kate blushed and nodded. Mike stripped off his shirt and shorts and Kate's eyes grew wide at the sight of his hard throbbing cock.

"Is that for me?"

"Only if you want it." Replied Mike

Kate dropped to her knees and licked Mike's balls and cock.She circled the head with her tongue and pressed it deep into her throat.

She pulled off and led Mike across the room where she spoke to Molly and Heather. "Are you both sure that you don't mind if Mike fucks me?"

"I really enjoy watching him have fun," said Molly

"Me too!" Smiled Heather.

She moved to the soft rug covered floor, dropped to her hands and knees, arched her back and wiggled her ass in an unmistakable invitation. Mike smiled and knelt behind her, easily finding the opening to her blossoming cummy wet cunt. He pressed in slowly enjoying the sensation of probing the depths of Kates freshly fucked pussy.

Mike leaned over and moved his hands along her sides to find and cup her large firm breasts and hardened nipples. His hips moved slowly in and out. "Would you like to invite Tom to join us, to fuck your face?" whispered Mike. "Have you ever had a threesome?" He added.

Kate nodded to the first question and shook her head to the second.

"Tom, would you like to join us? Kate would like you to fuck her cute face."

I had been holding Trixie since she jumped into my arms. She whispered, "Go fuck the little slut."

I set Trixie on Molly's lap and moved to kneel in front of Kate.She opened her mouth wide while Mike pulled her head up by her hair. I looked at Kate and smiled while I thought about how recently it had been that she and Tory showed up after church ahd I had fucked her tight plump pussy for the first time. Now Mike was having a similar experience.

I slid the head of my cock across her tongue, and deep into her throat. I pulled back half way and fucked her face like that three times and then pulled out far enough for her to catch a breath. I repeated that pattern while Mike pounded her ass from behind. His balls slapped against her clit and she started to shake with small orgasmic tremors.

"Do you like having an audience? That everyone is watching while two men use your body for their pleasure?

My nearly silent words heightened her arousal. The next time that Mike and I pressed deep inside her, her body was consumed by a massive orgasm that pushed both of us over the edge.

I dumped my remaining cum directly into her stomach, while Mike filled her pussy with several large blasts of his pent-up cum.

I pulled out and she gasped for breath and Mike sat back on his heels, lifting Kate so her ass rested on his thighs, her head leaned back against his shoulder and his hands held and caressed her breasts while his cock continued to twitch inside her.

"Phew! Now that certainly wasn't dull!" she giggled. "Thank you Mike, I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did?"

"I did, and I think our audience enjoyed it too," he smiled.

"Go clean her up," said Molly as she dumped Trixie off of her lap and gave her a little slap on the ass.

Trixie approached Mike and Kate. "Please, may I clean you up," she smiled.

Kate pulled off of Mike's cock and led Trixie to one of the chairs. She sat down with her hips at the edge of the seat, leaned back and raised and spread her thighs. Trixie knelt before her and eagerly lapped at her pussy.

Meanwhile Molly walked over to her son and knelt in front of him. She kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "Stand up baby."

Mike stood and Molly hungrily sucked and licked at his cock and balls. His erection had returned as she looked up at him, stroked his cock and suggestd, "Go get yourself something to eat now, but set aside some time today to fuck your mother!"

Mike nodded and helped his mother to stand. They hugged and kissed and he whispered, "I love you mom."

The plan for Rick's party on Thursday was finalized and included having Melissa, his mother, at the party and having Molly and Claire going to their house to spend some time with Tim.

I finally managed to schedule several days of back to back work before Thursday afternoon. The end of my work day began when the local Erotic Bakery delivered the cake for Rick's birthday celebration. The bell rang and I checked the door cam to see a scantily clad delivery girl holding the boxed cake. I opened the door and watched as she scanned me from head to toe. "Can you bring that into the kitchen?"

"Ummmmmm, sure," she smiled tentatively.

I led her to the kitchen and asked, "Can you just put it on the counter over there?"

As she walked over, I couldn't help but admire the French Maid's costume that did little to hide the young woman's assets. Her hair was in a bun on top of her head and adorned with a rose. The black and red bustier pushed up her breasts and barely concealed her nipples. She also wore patterned sheer stockings held up by a black garter belt, and a black silk thong.

"Let me get you some money for a tip," I smiled

"Oh thank you. I have to go back to school soon and that will help."

Molly had been in the bedroom and came out as I was handing the girl some cash. "What was the delivery?" She asked as she turned the corner, completely naked, and entered the kitchen.

She stopped dead in her tracks, "Maria?"

"Dr. Townsend?" Replied the delivery girl.

Molly moved closer and embraced the young woman. "I'm sorry, I would have slipped on some clothes if I knew that you were here."

"At least being nude is natural. I'm sorry that I'm here, talking to your husband, and dressed like a whore," sighed Maria.

"Tom, this is Maria, she is another of my star students in English Lit. and also a budding writer." Explained Molly.

"You, you, you won't tell anyone about this?" asked Maria nervously. "Even my parents don't know that I'm wearing this."

"Here in this house, everything is private," assured Molly.

"Ohhhh thank you!" Chirped Maria as she threw her arms around Molly, kissed her briefly, and jumped back. "I'm, I'm sooo sorry! I don't know why I did that." She stuttered.

"Shhhhhh," said Molly. "This is a private space. I am not your professor and you are not my student," she smiled as she took Maria's hand and brought it to her naked breast. Her other hand pulled Maria closer, their soft lips met, their tongues touched, and they both moaned into a very passionate and sloppy wet kiss.

"Can I come here and see you again?" Whispered Maria as her lips moved close to Molly's ear.

Molly nodded and smiled. "It's good to see you. I'm sure you have more deliveries to make. Here's my number if you'd like to get together." Smiled Molly as she gave Maria her card and I led her to the door.

I handed her the tip and smiled, "It was nice meeting you Maria."

"It was nice meeting you too, Mr. Townsend," she smiled and left.

"So, not only did I become your husband, but I also became Mr Townsend!" I laughed loudly as Molly and I met, embraced and kissed in the hallway.

"Maria is such a sweet, bright and passionate young woman. She reminds me of Trixie." sighed Molly with a smile.

"I think we're going to need a bigger bed!" I joked.

Molly got dressed and she and Claire left to spend the evening with Tim.

I got dressed in casual party clothes. Heather and Trixie returned from their outing and got dressed as well. Both of them wore dresses, bra and panties, and sandals.

I dressed in long pants, a golf shirt, boxers and sandals.

It was 5:00 and the door cam announced the arrival of our guests. "Happy Birthday Rick!" we all shouted as he entered the front door followed by both Tory and Melissa.

Rick was dressed in attire similar to my own, and the women had all coordinated what they would be wearing, which didn't surprise me at all.

Rick is about six feet tall with dark brown curly hair. He has a strong muscular build that is bound to make him a favorite with the women of the neighborhood.

"Hi Rick, I'm Tom. We've seen each other from a distance, and I'm glad that we are finally meeting," I smiled as I shook his hand and gave him a bro-hug.

"Wow, I knew this was a nice house but I didn't realize that the pool is indoors as well," smiled Rick nervously.

"We like it, and we like to share it with our friends."

"Hi Tom," said Melissa as she walked over and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

"Melissa, and Tory, I'm glad that you're both here. Can I get everyone a glass of wine?"

"Sure," said Rick. "Does dad know that you are kissing mom like that?"

"Yes baby. This is Heather, Tom's daughter, I'm sure that you've seen her around."

Heather approached, smiled and said, "Happy Birthday Rick," and hugged him intimately, pressing her breasts into his chest as her hands moved to his ass and pulled their hips together. "May I kiss you?"

"Ummmm sure, but I don't really, I mean I haven't ever," he began.

"Would you like to learn?"

Rick nodded sheepishly.

"Have some wine, it's good to help you relax," I smiled as I handed him a glass of light bodied Pinot Noir.

Rick took several sips and Heather asked,"Who would you like to kiss first?"

"Oh, gosh, wow, you are all so pretty," he mumbled.

"It's a long night, you can kiss us all eventually." Heather assured him.

"I don't want to upset Sam, but I think Trixie is kind of cute." He said, clearly trying to give a socially acceptable answer.

"Dad, can you come over so we can demonstrate kissing for Rick?" Smiled Heather.

I moved closer to them and caressed Heather's face and hair. I moved one hand to the back of her neck and the other to her lower back and ass. We embraced and our lips met. Our lips parted and t tongues touched and twirled around each other.

Rick squirmed a little as he became aroused. "That's really hot," he whispered, but she's your daughter?"

"Dad and I both enjoy kissing each other. There's nothing wrong with that, at least not in this house," Heather smiled and assured him.

"So who would you like to kiss first? It's your birthday and your choice."

"Mom!" Blurted Rick without thinking, and then blushed.

"Good choice," said Melissa as she moved up behind him. Rick turned and she embraced him. Their lips met and after a few small adjustments they both moaned at the mounting passion, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Oh my god, Tory was soooo right!" whispered Trixie in my ear.

"That was wonderful, baby. Thank you for picking me first. Now go practice with the other girls." His mother encouraged him.

Rick made the rounds and came to Tory at last. "You don't..." He began.

"Shhhhhhh," whispered Tory. "For just a minute pretend that I'm not your sister, and start over."

"Hi, you are such a beautiful woman. Your freckled face, green eyes, red hair and rosy lips are enchanting. May I kiss you?"

Tory nodded and their lips met in a passionate wet kiss that lasted minutes. When they finally stopped, she felt dizzy and took a couple deep breaths. "I hope that we kiss often!" She smiled.

I set out a tray of snacks and glasses of water. Everyone had finished their first glass of wine and I decided to hold off till dinner to serve more.

"Now I'm sure that you've talked to Hugh and he told you something about this party, right?"

"No, he didn't. He said that part of attending a party here is not to talk about it after you leave."

"Well, I'm impressed. I didn't expect him to be able to keep a secret, but I'm glad that he did."

"So I enjoyed learning how to kiss. It was pretty easy with a room full of hot women. What's next?"

"Watch, learn and practice." I smiled.

I took both Heather and Trixie to the middle of the room. I stood behind them and unclipped and unzipped their dresses. They kicked off their sandals and kicked them aside. I slipped the dresses off of their shoulders and they dropped to the floor. I removed Heather's bra and reached around to caress her breasts.

Rick's eyes were riveted on the action as his mother moved up and hugged him from behind. "Pretty sexy aren't they?"

"Yeah, yeah they are," he gasped.

I soon had both Heather and Trixie naked and they started undressing me.

My shirt and sandals were gone in a flash, and they both dropped to their knees in front of me to strip off my pants and boxers.

My cock flew up and hit Trixie on the chin. She grabbed it and giggled.

Melissa stared at my cock and whispered to Rick, "His cock is bigger than most."

"Mine's bigger," he mumbled, and Melissa, unsure of what he'd said, chose to ignore it.

Soon Trixie was on her back on the floor, Heather was on top of her in 69, and we all watched as Tom moved behind Heather and skewered her fully with his hard throbbing cock.

"So they don't just kiss, they fuck too?" Asked Rick quietly.

"Yes baby, you can fuck anyone in the room. All you have to do is ask, and if they say yes, then you help each other out of your clothes and have fun fucking!"

"So anyone that I choose can be my first?" Asked Rick.

"Yes baby, and after tonight all of the women of the neighborhood are available for you to ask," she confirmed.

Rick turned and looked down at his mother. He leaned in and kissed her again and when they broke the kiss he asked, " Will you be my first, can I make love with you mom?"

Melissa got all teary eyed and smiled, "Of course you can, I'd like nothing better."

Rick took her by the hand and led her to the center of the room where the witnessed Heather's orgasm, "OH, OHHH, OHHHH DADDY, DADDY, DADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" as she trembled in orgasmic bliss and collapsed on top of Trixie.

I intentionally held off on my own orgasm since we had a room full of women and I wasn't sure how many Rick would satisfy.

Tory watched as her brother carefully disrobed their mother. She smiled at the glowing sexuality of Melissa. She's almost 40 and still looks 10 years younger.

Melissa turned to her son who was visibly shaking. "Touch me, touch my breasts, my ass, my pussy. I have needs just like you, and right now I need your cock in my pussy!"

"Bu, Bu But," stuttered Rick.

Tory moved closer and Melissa nodded.

"But I'm afraid that my cock is too big, that I'm a freak and you won't want me." He sighed with a worried look.

"Oh my god, what if he's like Pop," whispered Melissa to herself.

Tory ignored her mother's comment and said, "let's see what you're packing bro?"

She helped him strip off his shirt and exposed his broad muscular chest and his 6-pack abs.

Tory and Melissa knelt in front of him, discarded his sandals and slowly pulled down his pants and boxers.

Rick's cock popped up and both women smiled. "This has got to be at least ten inches!" Chirped Tory.

"And it is a little thicker than Tom's," added Melissa as she wrapped her hand around it and started stroking it.

"Isn't it too big? Will it fit?" Asked a concerned, young and inexperienced Rick.

"Let's give it a try baby," smiled a confident Melissa "Lay down on the rug and let your mother take this for a ride!" she quipped before leaning in and licking and tasting her son's precum for the first time.

"Go for it mom, but I'm next!" Smiled Tory.

Rick looked up at his mother and his cock twitched with excitement. He reached up his hands and she took them in hers as she squatted and knelt straddling his waist.

"Your pussy is so perfect mom!" He sighed while his gaze went from her pussy, up her torso and to her smiling face.

"Would you like a taste?" She asked.

Rick nodded and she slid forward, till he lifted his head and kissed her nether lips. His tongue slipped between them as he gathered her nectar and swallowed several times.

Melissa looked over her shoulder and saw Tory stroking and sucking her brother's cock. She also saw Trixie and Heather lined up and waiting for a turn.