The New Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave blows me in the backyard while Matt watches.
1.7k words
4.63
11k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nosnos20
Nosnos20
39 Followers

After receiving the blow job from Dave, needless to say, I began paying attention to him even more, as well as his twin brother Matt. They seemed like identical twins. I wondered if Matt was as ripped as his brother was. Matt wore his blonde hair slightly shorter, and had the same blue eyes. It was not good for me to be home on break with nothing to do but to fantasize about them. Dave's lips wrapped around my cock...me shooting my cum into his mouth...his brother almost walking in on us.

My cock was yearning for attention but so far, I had resisted. Finally on day 5, I decided to snap Dave. It was about 11:00am, and he snapped that he was out in the backyard by the pool.

I quickly ran outside, but decided I needed to slow down so as to not seem desperate. He was only 2 years younger, but he was such a stud. In some ways, he reminded me of my former college roommate, Brad. I walked into their backyard and saw a sight to behold.

Dave was laying out flat on a beach chair. He had a yellow and white towel wrapped around his waist. I noticed it looked like he had shorts on the ground next to him. I swallowed hard, my heart fluttering in my chest. My dick was already semi-hard.

"What are you doing out here?" It was a sunny day, but not particularly warm.

"Just getting some sun..." Dave answered. He had black Oakley sunglasses on. "Come, sit down." He said.

I pulled up a chair next to him and I sat down. We started to chat back and forth, mostly about when we both realized we were gay, what he wanted to do for college, where they moved from etc.

As we were talking, I tried to scan him up and down, admiring his abs, his pecs and biceps. Hell, even his legs were in good shape. I tried to get glimpses of his cock, but the towel was bunched up around it.

"You like what you see?" He asked. Damn. I had been caught.

"Uhh..yeah...", I laughed. "That blow job the other day was so hot.."

"My plan worked." He said. Turns out, he had purposely put the piece of mail in my mailbox. He had noticed me seeing him and wanted to initiate things. I was shocked. For only being 18, he knew how to think smart. Or horny. Either one.

"There was only one part I didn't like..." he said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I didn't get to cum.... I mean I did later that day, right on the couch actually....I cummed on the t-shirt that I was wearing when you cummed onto it. But it wasn't the same..."

I reached down to adjust my cock in my shorts. "We'll have to change that soon....", I said. I didn't want to seem to desperate.

"How about right now?" He grinned. He pulled the towel down and exposed his dick and his saved pubes. He was already pretty hard, and his cock was leaking pre-cum already.

"Go ahead...I just started jerking off out here when you texted me..." Dave said.

"Won't your parents see? Or your brother?", I asked.

"My parents are both out, and my brother..." he laughed "I've walked in on him jerking off or getting blown by some guy a few times. We basically aren't shy around one another at all."

My eyebrows raised. "Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah....unless you don't want my cock..."

A few years earlier, I might've hesitated, but not anymore. Being home from college during break, being 20 years old and horny as hell, plus the thought of Matt possibly seeing it was enough for me.

I leaned in to kiss him. We kissed for a few seconds. "come over here.." Dave said.

He took the towel off and handed it to me and he spread his legs. I got up and bunched the towel on the ground and got on my knees, while he laid flat in the chair. I took in the sight. His 18 year old body, ripped, laying out in front of me. His sunglasses. His smooth, perfect looking balls hanging below his cock.

With my right hand, I took his cock and smeared the pre-cum on his head with my thumb and began to slowly pump his cock up and down. At the same time I kissed his inner thigh, his ball sack, slowly taking one ball into my mouth and kissing his ball sack and rubbed his hole.

"Ooooh..." Dave moaned. I hoped nobody heard but also didn't care. The pre-cum was leaking out of his cock even more. "Dude, please suck me off..." he pleaded. He squirmed in his seat a little.

I wrapped my lips around his cock, and began to bob my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his cock and playing with his balls. Up and down I bobbed my head.

"Damn dude...you suck cock good...such a good cock sucker..." I took the compliment and continued blowing him. I licked the vein of his cock with my tongue. "Shit dude..." he exclaimed.

"Oh I'm so close..." he yelled. I could feel his cock swelling and I was determined to receive my prize. With my right hand, I rubbed my own throbbing cock through my silver shorts. I began to vigorously nod my head up and down on his shaft. i felt myself getting close to cumming but decided to hold off.

"OHHHHH.....OHHHH FUCK!" he yelled. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING"

I clamped down on his dick with my mouth and felt his cock and the head pulse and enlarge. Dave squirmed im his seat. Suddenly I felt the warm release... the prize of my efforts. His 18 year old spunk coating the back of my throat and my mouth. It felt like 10 shots of cum. I guess he really was edging. I tired to swallow it all. His hot sperm tasted so good, and it turned me on being able to swallow his semen. I swallowed it all and leaned into kiss him. Swallowing his cum made me so fuckimg hard.

Dave caught his breath..."shit dude....that was so fucking intense. And worth the 4 day wait...."

"5 days..." I said. He laughed.

As he caught his breath I wiped some of the last drops of cum off his now flaccid penis and put my hand in my shorts and took out my own cock and began to jerk off.

"No...come here..." Dave said.

He took a handful of Lube and had me move over to his left side and face him. He began to jerk me off with his left hand and played with my balls with his right hand. I knew I wouldn't last long. I had been so turned on for so long. Only 5 days, but a long 5 days, and I nearly had cum hands-free while blowing him.

"Shit dude...I'm gonna cum..." I said.

Dave pushed himself up with his elbows and moved his face closer to my cock. My balls were slapping against my thigh as he jacked me off and I felt my orgasm build up. 5 horny day's worth of pent-up frustration was about to be released.

I felt the cum move from my balls into the shaft of my dick and out the tip. "Ahhhhhh...." I yelled as my knees buckled.

The first shot went flying out of my cock and onto his phone, which was on the table on the other side of him. The next shot passed him and landed on the chair. The next 3 ropes painted the side of his face and onto his lips and tongue, which were open and ready to receive my hot spunk. The rest shot out, some also ending up on his tongue and chin, rolling down onto his pecs and abs and the last few shots fell onto the concrete. I bent over and leaned down, the orgasm weakening my knees to the point where I grabbed onto the chair to keep myself from falling. Dave leaned in for a kiss and gave me some of my own cum back.

I have always been a shooter, but damn, that orgasm and pulsing streams of cum was something else that day. Dave leaned down and licked the rest of my cum off of my softening dick.

"Damn dude...you gotta jerk off more.." Dave said and laughed. "But I kinda like that you don't", he laughed.

"I don't have much privacy at home....sorry for getting some on your phone," I said.

Dave picked up his iPhone and saw the cum that had landed on it and he licked the cum off. That alone started to get me hard again. But I came to my senses that I was buck naked in my neighbor's back year. I put my shorts back on.

"I'm just sorry some of it ended up on the concrete..." he said. "And you can come over here whenever you need to." He said.

Suddenly Matt appeared next to the fence, about 15 yards away. "You boys done?' He asked. My face blushed.

"Fuck you Matt", Dave laughed.

"Damn, you two were horny and so am I now..." Matt said as he adjusted his cock. "You're a shooter dude", he said to me.

"How long were you there...?" I asked him.

"Well I heard the moaning from inside and I knew he blew you the other day...so I quietly came back here... I got out right when you took my brother's load in your mouth....not many people have made him yell like that....our rooms are right next to each other and I can tell..."

"Don't worry dude, he won't say anything to anybody..." Dave said.

I looked at Matt and he smiled. I could see his tent in his shorts. "Well, I hate to end this, but Dave and I gotta go run errands. Dave, go wash up. I gotta go in and take care of this boner and then we have to go."

I said good bye and walked away. I got home and quickly scribbled down the notes from the session so I could remember as much detail as possible later on.

I got a Snapchat a few minutes later from Matt. He was in a bathroom, shirtless, and was jsut as well-defined as Dave, with a little bit more muscle. He looked to have shot his load all over the mirror, with thick loads of white, creamy-looking cum dripping down and with the caption "look what you made me do. Come over any time"

Nosnos20
Nosnos20
39 Followers