The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately Dave got on the bed and positioned himself behind his neighbours inviting arse. Despite just recently shooting a massive load he was so horny and ready to go again and desperate to fuck Louise. He pushed his cock into Louise's wet, warm and tight pussy. He was surprised at how tight she felt around his cock and slowed down a little.

"Come on Dave fuck me hard you know you want to." Groaned Louise in desperation.

He pushed all the way in making Louise scream out and grip hold of the bed sheets. He pulled out almost to her pussy entrance and slammed back into her fucking her deep and fast over and over again.

"Yvonne, slide under me and lick please!" Louise called out.

Yvonne slid under Louise and positioned herself laying on her back with her face under Louise's pussy that was now being pounded by her husband. She lifted her head up and stuck her tongue and found Louise's clit and started licking it again. At the same time Louise bent her head down to find Yvonne's pussy right below her and started to lick at her pussy the best she could whilst getting double attention on her pussy.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum keep licking my clit Yvonne."

Louise moaned and groaned as another orgasm hit her. The combination of Dave's cock pounding her pussy and his wife's tongue in her clit pushed her over the edge as she came hard.

Dave stopped fucking Louise and pulled out admiring the site of the two women on the bed in front of him. Louise rolled off the bed exhausted from her orgasm and being fucked.

"Ok Dave your turn to cum again now I want to see you fuck your wife really hard." Smiled Louise

Dave looked to bed to see his wife now laying on her back, legs open waiting for him. He climbed back on the bed and slowly entered his wife. He built up his fucking of her and felt Louise get on the bed aswell. She suddenly appeared in front of him and with a cheeky smile she bent down and took one of Yvonne's nipples in her mouth a sucked on it.

"Come on Dave I want you to cum in your wife's pussy so I can suck it out afterwards." Louise said looking up at him.

Dave groaned and fucked his wife harder. Despite his massive orgasm earlier he so was turned on like never before and ready to cum again. He looked down at his wife moaning at his fucking and then to Louise who was fondling Yvonne's boobs. It was all too much for Dave and with a deep loud groan he shot his second load of the night into his wife's pussy. Yvonne screamed out in pleasure feeling Dave's cum shoot in her pussy as Louise played with her body.

Finally Dave slipped his cock out of his wife's pussy and Louise immediately moved over and grabbed hold of his cock. Without looking at him or saying a word she took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck and lick his cock clean. 

She released his cock from her mouth and turned her attention to Yvonne who was still laying legs apart on the bed. Louise crawled between her thighs and began to lick at Yvonne's freshly filled pussy. Yvonne moaned in pleasure as Louise worked on her pussy sucking as much cum as she could from her. Dave just sat there watching intently as Louise once again skillfully pleasured his wife with her tongue. After a few minutes Yvonne was gripping the sheets and screaming out in pleasure as another orgasm hit her.

"I do love a freshly made creampie!" Smiled Louise as she came up from between Yvonne's thighs.

"Wow!" Was all Dave could say.

"Maybe next time Yvonne can eat your cum from my pussy!" She laughed.

"We're gonna get another invite over then are we?!" Yvonne added.

"Of course! And don't forget I will have to come round to check out your sex toy collection!" Replied Louise as she at up finally fully satisfied and exhausted.

12