The New Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica and Mike begin to be affected.
4.5k words
4.59
29.7k
25

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: all characters in this story are over 18 years old (ages are given within Chapters 1 or 2)

The internet search proved more difficult than Jessica had expected. She swiftly realised that she didn't even know whether he was 'Geoff' or 'Jeff'. Then there was the fact that it wasn't that uncommon a name. Between the two variants she found 23 people of that name in the UK and, of course, it was too early for the name to be associated with Park Drive, or even her town. Eventually she worked out the right one and at least established that he was named Geoffrey. However, she didn't find out much more, other than that he was some sort of successful businessman and quite wealthy. Details of what his business was and how he had made his money were strangely lacking. Nor could she find out anything about his personal life. Mr Mills seemed to avoid social media and was not on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or any of the other platforms Jessica could think of. Looking up 'Caitlin Kelly' didn't help either, as there were even more of them, over 70 in fact.

Eventually she had to concede defeat. Still there was nothing in what she had discovered to raise any concern. Perhaps, like a lot of wealthy people, Geoff Mills just valued his privacy.

When Ellie came round as agreed earlier, Jessica told her everything that she had gleaned from her visit and the internet search, but it was little enough in truth. So, when her friend discovered that Jessica and Mike were to host the mysterious Mr Mills and some of his ladies the following evening, she pleaded to be invited. Given that the object of the event was 'meet the neighbours' Jessica could see no good reason to say no, and so it was agreed.

* * * * *

Sunday 9 July

The gathering on the following evening proved a great success. Geoff Mills arrived promptly at 7.30pm, a bottle of exceedingly expensive red wine in hand, and accompanied by Caitlin and a sweet and charming young lady of Japanese descent, who was introduced as Sakura Tanaka. Like all of Geoff's associates seemed to be, she was in her early 20s, 22 in her case. They were not at all put out to find Ellie present. Indeed, Geoff announced himself delighted to meet another of his neighbours and expressed a wish to also meet her parents as soon as possible.

Geoff had a way of talking that simultaneously put everyone at ease, but was also endlessly fascinating. He could easily have dominated the conversation had he wished and Jessica wondered if this was perhaps the reason that he seemed to avoid the small party all gathering in one room and instead talked to his new acquaintances one to one. In was all so enjoyable that, rather Instead of the hour that Caitlin had mentioned, the party ended up lasting for three.

In the early part of the evening, Geoff cornered Mike in the kitchen. From the sound of it, Jessica assumed they were having a lively and enjoyable chat, presumably about whatever it is that men talk about when women are not around; sport, work, girls perhaps? Anyway, she was not concerned because it allowed Ellie and her to talk to Caitlin and Sakura in the living room and try to pump them for information over a glass or two of red wine. In the event they didn't find out much. A bit about the two women, but almost nothing about Geoff. Despite this they still had a lot of fun. It was really nice to be able to talk to other young women of about her age.

Sakura had come to the UK with her parents. Her dad worked for the UK branch of a Japanese car company. She had met Geoff while still attending university in the UK when she had taken a summer job at this company he owned. Apparently, he liked to offer posts to students like her. She had enjoyed it so much that she decided to abandon her degree and go and work for him full time. Her parents had been concerned initially but, after Geoff had talked to them, they had supported her decision.

Caitlin's story was a little different. Originally from Ireland, she had also been a university student in the UK. Like many students she had a part time job, in her case waiting on tables for a catering company that helped organise weddings and similar events. She had been doing her role at an evening business dinner. Geoff had been there, spotted her and then made a point of talking to her. She was used to unwelcome attention for older men, often drunk, and knew how to get rid of pests. But Geoff was different, so interesting and fascinating. At the end of the evening, he had offered her a role working for him. She had accepted on the spot, resigned her job and dropped out of her university course.

The only curious point was that both Caitlin and Sakura were rather vague as to what their duties working for Geoff actually were. Every time Jessica or Ellie started to touch on this, their two guests would steer the conversation toward other topics. There were especially keen to learn more about Jess and Ellie, their families, jobs, friends and the like.

After a while Geoff and Mike joined the girls in the living room, but this arrangement didn't last long. Caitlin and Sakura suddenly expressed a wish for Mike to show them round the house and garden. Jessica expected him to try to get out of it; normally he would leave that sort of thing to her, finding it boring. To her surprise he immediately accepted. 'Well,' Jessica though 'maybe it is not so unexpected. Chance to spend time with two drop dead gorgeous babes, one redhead and one Asian; what man is going to pass that up'. This left Geoff alone with her and Ellie, and Jessica soon forgot about Mike and the two girls, because Geoff was talking and everything he said was so fascinating.

Initially he talked to both of them together. Then after a few minutes he suggested to Ellie that she take a message from him to Caitlin and come back in ten minutes. She immediately did so. Jessica had Geoff to herself for a while and he gave her his undivided attention for those ten minutes, talking to her quietly in his rich deep voice. It was so relaxing and satisfying to listen to him.

Jessica was a bit put out when Ellie came back, but then Geoff asked her to go tell Caitlin and Sakura that they would need to leave in about half an hour and suggested that she spend ten minutes with Mike and the girls. Jessica was delighted to be helpful to this lovely man. She leapt up and went off to find Mike, leaving Ellie alone with Geoff.

Not long afterward Geoff, Caitlin and Sakura returned to their home and five minutes after that Ellie also left to go back to her parent's house.

"Good party" said Jessica to Mike, "Geoff is a really interesting guy and the girls were fun".

"Yeah, I thought so too. I reckon if Geoff took up politics, he'd be Prime Minister in a year, he seemed very convincing." Mike paused. "Odd thing is, though, now I come to think of it I can't really remember very much of what he said to me".

"Umm, yeah, me too" agreed Jessica. "We're probably just tired and I guess the wine didn't help. Let's go to bed."

* * * * *

Over at Park Manor Caitlin, Sakura, Maria and Sunita were eager to learn how the evening had gone and were delighted to find their Master content to share a little information. They knew perfectly well that he would have used his time alone with each of his victims to start the process of establishing his control; after all they had been through the process themselves. Their knowledge that they were mind controlled made no difference at all to the effectiveness of that control, so it amused their Master that they should be aware of it.

"The husband has a strong mind" Master mused, "Also he loves his wife. It will take a little while before he is ready to hand her over to be one of my sluts. To weaken his resolve, I inserted into his mind a lust for you two", here he gestured to Caitlin and Sakura. "It wasn't that difficult, given that the thought was already there. He has an excellent taste in women. That is to say, he likes the same sort I do. At the right time you will fuck him. The pleasure will weaken his resolve to protect his wife, as also will the guilt he will feel at betraying her."

Sakura smiled "You have given me more unpleasant tasks Master. He was quite cute." Caitlin nodded her agreement and the others laughed.

Their Master laughed too and then pretended to sigh, "I made you into sluts, so I suppose I can't complain when you act slutty." He then continued, "Actually I discovered in his mind that he also desired Ellie. He had buried that feeling so deeply that he was not even consciously aware of it, so I just brought it out into the open. Whether or not he ever fucks Ellie, he will still feel the shame of lusting after his wife's best friend. As to Jessica ... well for one thing I can tell you she is indeed a natural blonde, she told me so herself. Oh, and while I remember... Caitlin you have earned your reward. Who do you want as your slut?"

"Thank you Master. I would like Maria please, Master."

"Maria, for the following week Caitlin is your Mistress. Subject only to any order I give, you will obey all instructions she gives you. If you merit punishment, then Caitlin will deliver it, subject to my approval. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" the Spanish girl replied. Naturally she would obey, but she didn't look especially happy about the prospect.

"So, getting back to Jessica, I implanted a fairly standard set of triggers and instructions in her mind. She will find herself increasingly obsessed by me and the need to obey. She is in love with her husband, but also bored and lonely and I can work with that. Her submission will take a little while but should not prove too difficult to achieve." Master paused in thought.

"What of the girl Ellie, Master" Caitlin asked.

"Hmm, yes that was an unexpected bonus. A two for one offer, as it were. I had an ebony beauty on my wish list and here one falls in my lap. She was the easiest of the lot. She has no particular attachments. No boyfriend, let alone a husband, to worry about. At 19, she has outgrown her parents and is eager to go out into the world and explore it. This she will do as one of my sluts rather than by going to university as she imagines. Her enslavement will be easy. I forecast you will soon have a new slut-sister to play with, in a few days at most."

There was considerable excitement at this thought, but their Master stilled them with a gesture. "A couple of other things that might interest you about Ellie, my sluts. Firstly, she is still a virgin. I am looking forward to -- what did our forebears call it -- 'deflowering' her. Yes, I like that phrase. Secondly the girl is naturally bisexual, in fact leans toward lesbianism if anything, but her head is so stuffed with religion that she hasn't even realised it herself yet. Still, I can tell you that when her pretty little face is buried in your slut pussies licking you out, she will really be meaning it."

* * * * *

Mike had thought he was tired but he found he couldn't sleep. Visions of those two hot twenty-something girls, Caitlin and Sakura, kept running through his mind. Stereotypes he knew were stupid, even racist, played on his thoughts: redheads were all fiery, hot nymphos; Asian girls were submissive and loved to please their men. Unbidden, lustful fantasies played out in his brain: Sakura, her long silky black hair falling around her pretty face, as she took his cock in her mouth; him on his back with Caitlin on top of him, riding his cock with her pussy, her red hair flopping with each thrust. In real life his cock was rock hard.

Mike told himself that he loved his wife, and anyway he had always preferred blondes. Ah yes, his subconscious said, but why do you have to be restricted to one woman? What about that harem you were telling Jess about yesterday? Suddenly his fantasies now included Jess, but not alone, Caitlin and Sakura were still there as well. Jessica and Sakura were making love, kissing each other while their hands moved to one another's pussies and Caitlin was sucking his cock. Wait, what was this? Caitlin had removed her mouth from his penis and was steering it to the waiting, wet cunt of ... oh my god! He was having fantasies about Ellie, little Ellie, still only 19 and his wife's best friend, but now he was fucking her and her hot young body was writhing beneath him and it felt so good ...

Jessica was no more asleep than Mike. Thoughts about Geoff filled her mind. He was so sophisticated and clever. Mike was a wonderful lover and she had no complaints about her husband's performance in bed, but there was a mystery about Geoff that led her to suspect that he would know all sorts of exotic sex tricks that she and Mike had never dreamed of. She felt that he would be able to take a woman to heights of ecstasy she had not yet experienced. She had changed her thinking regarding Geoff's girls -- which was how now she thought of them. She suspected he was fucking all of them, but not because he was some creepy dude who paid for it, but because the girls wanted him to, kept coming back for more, because he knew how to pleasure a woman. She was getting wet thinking about it.

'God, I can't take much more of this!' Jessica thought, 'either Mike fucks me or I will have to go replace the flat batteries in my vibrator'. She thought her husband was asleep; he was being very quiet. But it was worth a try. She turned over and ran a hand along his chest. "It's ok Jess, I'm awake too" he said. Jessica ran her hand further down; maybe she could get him in the mood... then she gasped in amazement. Her hand had encountered his cock much earlier than she had expected. It was as hard and large as she could ever recall.

"Wow, darling," she said and then giggled. "Is that for me ...?"

"Of course, babe," he said "and you're going to get it." But inside he knew he was lying. Only a quarter of it was rightfully Jessica's; the rest belonged to Caitlin, Sakura and ... yes, Ellie.

Mike and Jessica didn't make love that night, they fucked. Jessica felt a need to be taken, used; treated like a slut. Mike wanted to take her, use her; treat her like a slut. With their desires perfectly in tune, they had to admit it was some of their most satisfying ever sex; maybe the best ever in fact. Mike came three times. Jessica was not usually multi-orgasmic, but she was that night and lost count somewhere around seven. Mostly Mike fucked her doggy fashion, her ass in the air, her face buried in the bed sheet. When he needed a rest, she rode him cowgirl. After he had cum, she gave him blowjobs to get him hard again. Jessica found herself trying to deep-throat his cock. She couldn't quite manage it without gagging, but it had never even occurred to her before to even try. It was hours before they were finally exhausted and fell asleep. And as they slept, in their heads the ideas planted by Geoff Mills grew and blossomed...

* * * * *

Monday 10 July

The following morning was a working day, so Mike and Jessica, weary as they were, had to get up and go to out. Jessica found she couldn't concentrate on her job, partly because she was so tired from the night before, but mainly because she couldn't get Geoff Mills out of her head. Her mind kept wandering into daydream fantasies in which that voice was telling her to do things ... very, very naughty things. Eventually, Jessica went to her supervisor, saying she hadn't slept well and would it be ok to take a half day's leave. The office was not especially busy and she got permission.

Jessica stopped off at the supermarket on the way home and picked up a few items they needed. When she got home, she found a homemade flyer had been put through her letter box. It announced that Mr Geoff Mills was inviting all his neighbours to attend a get together on Wednesday evening to introduce himself and meet the local community. Jessica felt this needed to be discussed and after changing out of her work clothes, she went round to see Ellie.

Her friend told her that she had seen Sakura going up and down Park Drive delivering the leaflets to every house. They agreed that they would make a point of attending and when Ellie suggested they go shopping the next day to buy outfits for the party Jessica accepted, arranging to meet her friend in town at 4pm when she got out of work. This would give them an hour before the shops closed.

Jessica only spent half an hour with Ellie. She had mainly gone round there to try to get Geoff Mills out of her mind, only to find that all her friend wanted to talk about was Geoff: how fascinating he was, how much she would like to meet him again, didn't Jess think he was handsome? Every time Jessica tried to change the subject, Ellie steered it back to Geoff again.

Eventually Jessica gave up, made her excuses and went home. However, she was no more settled there than she had been at work or at Ellie's. For one thing, and despite all that sex the night before, she found herself feeling increasingly horny.

One of Jessica's purchases at the supermarket had been some batteries. She went to her bedroom, found her vibrator and changed the batteries. She then stripped off her jeans and knickers and tried to masturbate. Fifteen minutes later all she was feeling was even more frustrated. It wasn't working. She was not even getting turned on, never mind reaching a climax. Something was missing. She thought back to the sex last night, how slutty she had felt. It had been a real turn-on.

Jessica got up and stripped off the rest of her clothing, t-shirt, bra, socks. She then went to her underwear drawer and fished around at the back, eventually producing a pair of black fishnet stockings and a black suspender belt. She hadn't worn them in years, not since before she was married. Jessica put them on, pleased to find the suspender belt still fitted her, and then added the only pair of stiletto heels she owned. She looked at herself in the mirror -- yes that was better, what else?

She found her make-up and applied too much eye-shadow and a lot of red lipstick. Finally, she mussed her hair up so it looked like had been dragged around by it. Jessica looked in the mirror again. A blonde slut in black stockings and not much else looked back. Jessica felt a thrill of excitement run through her.

Now, how to act the slut? Jessica picked up her vibrator and went to their study, where Mike had his computer for working from home and keeping the household records. She switched it on, opened the internet and typed the search term that had formed in her head "Sub sluts fucked hard". Jessica had hardly ever seen any porn, just a little experimentation as a teen, and she would normally have said it would do nothing for her. However, here and now she needed to feel like a cheap slut and surely a cheap slut would enjoy porn? A large number of porn sites were flagged by her search. She selected a likely looking video and settled down to watch.

If Jessica's theory about who would enjoy porn was correct, then she was indeed a cheap slut, because she loved it. For the next two hours she watched a succession of films of young women being ruthlessly fucked senseless by huge-dicked men, often two, three or even more at a time. Jessica had her legs up on the desk, one either side of the computer screen, while she vigorously worked her pussy and clit with fingers or vibe. She was no longer having any difficulty becoming aroused, as three climaxes testified.

Eventually, she realised that Mike would be home from work soon. She switched off the computer and washed her vibe, but didn't bother to shower or even change her clothing or make-up. Instead, she just put a bath robe on and then went to the kitchen and readied dinner. She imagined that her husband would come home from work too tired to be interested in her, for a while at least, but the idea of greeting him looking like a slut and smelling of sex was exciting her.

12