The New Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the event she was entirely wrong. Mike had been having similar thoughts to hers all day, although the four girls he had spent last evening with featured rather than Geoff, and had been fantasising about fucking his wife the whole drive home. When he walked through the door to find her in only bath robe, stilettos and stockings and smelling of female arousal ... well, not only didn't they get to the bedroom, they didn't even make the stairs. Ripping his own clothes off, Mike ended up fucking Jessica on the floor of the hallway, before picking her up and carrying her into the lounge, where he threw her on the sofa and rammed his cock in her from behind. A few thrusts were all it took for Jessica to come.

Mike withdrew his penis from her dripping cunt. Jessica wondered for a moment if he intended to cum on her face, or maybe her tits or ass; she had seen that in a lot of the porn she had been watching that afternoon. Then she felt him bring the head of his erection up against the entrance to her ass. 'Oh my God', she suddenly realised 'he means to try anal'. She and Mike had only ever done it once, before they were married. Jessica hadn't liked the experience and told him never again, a request he had always accepted. Horny as she was, she thought this was going too far.

"Mike, no, not there. Put it back in my pussy and fuck me," she said.

Then, quite unlike her usual loving husband, Mike snarled at her "Shut up slut. You're mine, remember, every part of you. Now hold still while I lube you up." Mike's sudden and unexpected dominance excited Jessica immensely and she did indeed fall silent and stay still. Mike used her own juices to lube her ass, easing first one, then two and finally three fingers into the tight passage. Then the fingers were replaced by the head of his cock.

Despite what he had said, he was in fact fairly gentle and proceeded carefully, and it was a while before she had taken his whole length. An amazing feeling of fullness came over her, quite unlike pussy sex. It was not yet pleasurable, but she found she could bear it. Mike began to slowly move in and out and she felt the beginnings of other more pleasant feelings. "Mike .... Umm, Sir, tell me again that I am your slut" she whispered.

There was a momentary pause, then Mike, realising what his wife wanted, said, "What was that slut? You should only speak when spoken to. Now I will have to punish you" and he suddenly slapped her ass cheek with his open hand.

Jessica gave a yelp and then groaned. "Oh Sir, I've been naughty, I should be punished" she gasped.

"You silly bitch," he said "I told you not to talk" and he began to spank her bottom in earnest. As the smacks landed, Jessica could feel the heat in her bum cheeks grow. She imagined how red they would be getting. God, this was turning her on she thought. Her pussy was dripping wet.

Finally, Mike stopped spanking her and said "Tell me you love having my cock in your ass, slut".

"I love having your cock in my ass, Sir."

"And what are you?"

"I'm a slut, Sir."

"Whose slut are you?"

"I'm your slut, Sir."

"And what do you want me to do with your ass, slut"

"I want you to fuck my ass, Sir"

"How hard slut?"

"Harder Sir. As hard as you want to, Sir"

"That's a good thing, slut, because that's what I am going to do anyway. Now play with your clitoris, slut. I want you to cum when I do."

There was no further coherent speech after that, just moans of pain and pleasure from Jessica as Mike began to fuck her ass in earnest, the sound of the slap of his thighs on her buttocks as he thrust in and out, and finally a great groan from Mike as his climax became unstoppable and he shot his spunk deep into her bowels. As Mike came, Jessica crashed into her own orgasm; it was the strongest she could remember and seemed to last much longer than normal. Later she discovered that she had soaked the sofa beneath her and realised that she must have squirted for the first time in her life.

They lay exhausted and joined together for almost 10 minutes, Mike with his slowly shrinking penis still inside Jessica. Both were covered in sweat. When, finally, Mike got off her, all trace of his previous dominance had gone. In fact, he looked like he was about to apologise for his behaviour, but Jessica stopped him. "Don't worry, darling. It loved it. Let's just have a shower and then eat."

That evening when they went to bed, they had sex one more time, but this time they made love, slow sensual and gentle. Jessica found that it made her feel loved and wanted, which was nice ... but she didn't cum.

12