All Comments on 'The New Neighbour Ch. 02'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburabout 3 years ago

Interesting plot. Gonna read on. Thanks

Edward1970Edward1970about 3 years ago

Very good follow up to an equally good beginning. I look forward to reading more.

Edward1970Edward1970about 3 years ago

I just saw that you'd commented on my story, "What just happened." Thanks and keep up the great work. :-)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Interesting but only mildly.

Imagine you could buy anything you wanted. The biggest house, the most expensive yacht, the finest wines, the best food. You wouldn’t be satisfied with mediocre, with the mundane except as something to be discarded once you’re bored with it.

So why settle for mediocre robots? Why settle for used pussy? Why turn a housewife and her husband into robots just for sex when there are younger, hotter and more challenging fare?

Why not bed an actual 18 year old princess from Europe? Why not seduce Duchess Katherine? Why not create a cult like Nyxium with the difference being complete and absolute devotion? You could entice their children into joining and pit mother against daughter in cage matches, or watch as a husband could beat his wife and children and the next week have the shit kicked out of him.

If the sky is the limit, then go after that. After all, if he’s the master then he bows to no one, certainly not convention. Absolute power can corrupt and absolute power can corrupt absolutely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does seem odd that a guy that can influence people so profoundly by talking to them for mere minutes would waste his time on ordinary suburban housewives and husbands. He'd be seducing the rich and powerful.

clantongangclantongangabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Whackdoodle. Thanks for the comment - you should write that up as a story - I'd read it!.

I think the trouble with going after princesses or Hollywood actresses, tempting as it would be, is that you would swiftly come to the attention of lots of powerful organisations (governments, mafia, etc.) who would love to have access to the power of mind control. The first story I ever wrote in this genre ended up with the protagonists finding themselves living on an airbase in Nevada working for the CIA.

I agree about the money thing though, so I make my characters wealthy. Erotica is all about the sex, but if I had the power of mind control in real life the first thing I would do is go and order one of the tech billionaires to give me a couple of billion dollars ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES