The New Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Ellie joins the harem.
4.4k words
4.62
25.4k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: all characters in this story are over 18 years old (ages are given within Chapters 1 or 2).

* * * * *

Tuesday 11 July

The following morning Mike and Jessica felt more rested than the day before, and left for work in a better frame of mind. Jessica also found that her concentration had improved. Her thoughts still strayed to Geoff from time to time, but it was less pressing and so not as distracting. She left her workplace promptly at four and found Ellie waiting for her outside, as arranged. They walked the short distance along the high street to the town's shopping area and made for the main clothes shops. They took their time looking but both made the purchases they wanted just before the shops closed.

Jessica had found herself drawn to a classic 'little black dress'. She knew that, with her long blonde hair, black always made a striking contrast, although this dress was not the sort of thing she would usually have bought, mainly because it was extremely tight and short. It would show her curves and her legs off in a display that would normally have caused her embarrassment. It suddenly struck Jessica that it was very similar to the dress that she had first seen Caitlin wearing, except that hers had been green rather than black.

Given the tightness of the fit, the dress would show any panty line, so Jessica also purchased a lacy -- and tiny -- black thong and a matching bra. She decided that she didn't need new shoes; the stilettos she had worn yesterday would do nicely. She was pleased with the outfit. She thought that Ge ... umm... Mike, yes, she meant Mike of course ..., would be bound to like it, showing her figure off as it did.

Despite this she still felt embarrassed enough not to show it to Ellie. After all she would see it tomorrow evening anyway. This caused no difficulty as her friend seemed no keener to show what she had bought. Jessica knew that the 19-year-old was not normally one for dressing up. Ellie was more of a comfortable jeans and baggy t-shirt kind of a girl, so Jessica was intrigued to know what she had chosen, but she would just have to wait.

Jessica did show her outfit to Mike and he was just as appreciative as she had hoped, declaring that she looked extremely sexy. Despite this there was no such passion as they had shown for the previous two nights. They seemed to mutually agree they needed to rest and went to bed early, with no more than a kiss and a cuddle before they fell asleep.

* * * * *

Wednesday 12 July

The next day Jessica returned directly home after work and prepared a light evening meal. She had time to shower before Mike got home. They ate their meal, then Mike went to shower, while Jessica went through the lengthy process of getting ready to go out, putting on her new outfit, carefully applying her makeup and ensuring her hair was looking good.

Mike had finished his shower, dried himself and donned a 'smart casual' shirt, slacks and jacket combination well before Jessica was satisfied with her own appearance. Somehow, without saying anything, Mike and Jessica had both accepted they wanted to look their best and make a positive impression tonight.

The July evening was warm and Jessica decided that she wouldn't need a jacket. Besides she was only going to be just across the road from her house, she could always send Mike to fetch one if necessary. So, she just added her shoulder bag and promptly at 7.30pm they made the short journey to the neighbouring house. The stream of other residents of Park Drive heading in the same direction suggested that most had also taken up the invitation to meet the new owner of Park Manor.

While they had been out a work, a large marquee tent had been delivered and erected in the Manor's back garden. Jessica and Mike made their way around the side of the house and entered the marquee. Catering staff were present, some laying out light snacks on a line of white cloth-covered trestle tables on one side of tent while others circulated, offering red or white wine, fruit juices and water to the guests. Mike and Jessica accepted a glass of white wine each.

The marquee had a second opening at the rear, allowing the guests to enter the extensive gardens behind the manor house and wander freely. Chairs had been placed outside for the older guests, or those who just wanted to sit and enjoy the fresh air and summer evening.

In keeping with the demographic of Park Drive, the great majority of the guests ranged from their 40s to their 60s in age. Mike and Jessica chatted pleasantly to a few couples they slightly knew.

There was as yet no sign of their host, but all four of the lady residents were present, circulating and talking to the guests or greeting new arrivals. They were reasonably demurely clad, in light summer dresses, but there was no disguising their beauty and all four were drawing admiring glances from many of the men present, accompanied by the occasional look of annoyance from some of their wives. Jessica was conscious that in her slinky black dress, she was also attracting a certain amount of male attention.

Then Mike pointed out that Ellie and her parents were just arriving, so they went over to greet them. Jessica was fairly stunned at Ellie's appearance. She had rarely seen her friend in anything other than baggy tops and jeans which covered pretty much all of her from the neck down. Now Ellie was wearing a pair of very tight, very short, shorts and a crop-top that didn't cover much more than her breasts. Apart from that, all she was wearing was trainers, pop-socks and some wrist bangles and a necklace.

Ellie had to be showing a good 80% of her beautiful coffee-coloured skin, and what was revealed was sexy indeed; flat tummy, long legs and a well-honed body. Jessica wondered why her friend had hidden herself for so long and then noticed that Mike was gawping at Ellie rather too openly. She prodded her husband in the ribs and whispered "I'll speak to you later!" although actually she couldn't blame him for looking.

They had been talking to Ellie and Mr and Mrs Walcott for only a couple of minutes when they were interrupted by Caitlin. She had mounted a small podium, just large enough for a single person, that had been set up with a microphone.

"Hello everyone, welcome to Park Manor and we hope you are enjoying yourselves," Caitlin said in her soft Irish accent. "Before you go back to the food, drink and company, Mr Mills as your host would just like to say a few words."

Geoff Mills made his way through the crowd toward the podium and Jessica realised for the first time that he must have been present for a while. Unlike the four beautiful women he lived with, he was not designed to attract attention; aged 30-something, average height, average weight, average looks, average brown hair and eyes, wearing an expensive sports jacket, slacks and shirt, which somehow managed to look ...well ... average on him.

He mounted the podium and took the mic from Caitlin. Jessica wondered why this man had made such as impression on her. Then he began to speak ...

Instantly their host commanded the attention of everyone in the room. Conversation stopped and all turned to look. He didn't say anything especially interesting that Jessica could later recall. In fact, it was hard to remember exactly what he had said, but his voice was so deep, so rich, so charming that it had a hypnotic quality all its own. To listen to it made you feel good, like you were being praised and reassured and encouraged all at once. And you wanted to please the speaker, to do what would make him happy, to obey his commands.

When he stopped speaking, everyone applauded; there were even a few cheers. Then the party resumed, but with a new babble of excited conversation. The crowd were happier, more content, more cheerful.

Geoff Mills began to circulate around the marquee and garden talking to his guests individually and in small groups. Jessica noticed that he spoke to everyone, but that he spent definitely more time with three sets of people. One was a couple that she recognised but didn't know the names of. She thought they lived in one of the low numbered houses at the other end of the street, perhaps number 4, she speculated. They had brought their adult daughter with them. She didn't usually live there, so Jessica guessed she must be visiting. She looked around Jessica's own age, early 20s, had light brown hair, a trim figure and was definitely pretty.

The second group was Mr and Mrs Walcott and Ellie, both as a family and separately. Ellie had wandered off from her parents fairly early after their arrival and Jessica noted that Geoff spent almost a quarter of an hour just talking to her.

Jessica to her surprise found herself wracked with jealousy. Why was Geoff spending time with that couple and their bimbo daughter from number 4? Come to what was so fascinating about Ellie?

She immediately felt guilty. Ellie was her friend after all and, actually, the other girl looked perfectly respectable and not a bimbo at all. But the feeling of jealously did not go away.

At least it didn't until Geoff Mills made his way over to her and Mike. It seemed that the third group he was keen to spend time with was them. Jessica immediately forgot all about the other women. In fact, she forgot about everyone else in the room, even Mike. Geoff was much too interesting. She wanted to concentrate on everything he had to say...

* * * * *

Thursday 13 July

Jessica had hardly got through the door on her return from work, when the doorbell rang. It seemed whoever was there was in a hurry, as even the little time it took her to put her work bag down in the kitchen and make her way to the door led to another ring on the doorbell.

When she opened the door, she found Ellie practically bouncing up and down on the step, "Oh Jess it's so exciting, I've gotta tell you!" she gabbled rapidly. Jessica let her in, insisted on pouring them both a glass of wine, and then let her friend talk.

"So, you know, Mr Mills, umm, Geoff, he, like, talked to me last night and he said I was too good to be wasted on Uni and he is, like, you know, offering me a job working for him and I've got a trial run tonight and if I pass, then I will go live with him and the girls and, like, be one of his girls too, and, oh, Jess, it's so exciting and..."

"Whoa, whoa, Ellie, stop a mo. What do you mean by a trial run? And what's this about living at the manor?"

What Jessica didn't tell Ellie was that the jealousy was back with a vengeance. Why was Geoff asking Ellie to work for him? And why wasn't it her? What had she done wrong? After all, she had far more experience of work and of life generally. She was a married woman after all, she must know more about how to please a man... hang on, what had that got to do with anything?

Confused by her own thoughts, Jessica missed the start of Ellie's answer "... so I am going to stay overnight and if Mr Mills is happy with my performance, then I can move in."

"But ... but, Ellie, exactly what are you going to be doing for him?" Jessica asked.

"Well ..." Now it was Ellie who was looking a little confused. "Anything he needs me to, I suppose. I don't think it really matters. It's such a great opportunity."

"Ellie, this sounds really dodgy. You do realise the obvious conclusion here? You're an attractive young woman. He might want to ... you know ... try it on."

Ellie sighed, "I kind of hope he does, he's soooo hot".

The jealousy raged in Jessica again, because she agreed. Geoff Mills was indeed 'soooo hot'. Therefore, she tried another tack. "What about your parents? Surely they can't agree with this?"

Ellie giggled, "Actually they are egging me on. They talked to Mr Mills last night too. They have told me that it is a fantastic opening for me, and I should think myself lucky that someone as amazing as Mr Mills thinks so highly of me. In fact, when my dad wasn't looking, my mum told me that I should do anything I needed to do in order get the job and she winked at me!"

Ellie giggled again, but Jessica just stared at her in stunned amazement. She felt dead inside. For some reason she was utterly convinced that Geoff was going to fuck Ellie tonight. Then her friend would be with him, 'become one of his girls', but she, Jessica, would be left alone, unwanted.

Up to that point, Ellie had been so swept up in her own excitement that she hadn't noticed that Jessica was upset. Now it dawned on her, and she instinctively knew the reason. After all she understood the need to be with Geoff Mills and she guessed her friend was feeling it too. She also knew what to say.

"Oh, I forgot. Mr Mills also said that he had further positions open and he was looking for other good recruits. He asked me about you. I told him what I knew and he said that he might speak to you and Mike soon. It would be nice if we were working together, wouldn't it?"

Jessica felt a shiver of joy and excitement run through her. Geoff had noticed her, he was interested, she might be able to work for him, become one of his girls! She suddenly recalled that she had decided earlier that that meant getting fucked by him. She also realised that she didn't seem to care much. My God, what was happening to her?

Ellie announced that she had to go to get ready for her 'try out' session; she was keen to look her best. Five minutes later she had departed.

Jessica found she couldn't bring herself to wish her friend good luck. Not that Ellie seemed to notice; she was back on cloud nine.

* * * * *

Ten minutes after that, Mike arrived home. The first thing Jessica did was explain the Ellie situation to him. He took in badly.

"Look, Jess, this is just weird. Ellie's always been a quiet reserved sort of a girl. The whole family have strong Christian values. There is no way any of them would sign up to this shit. Think about it. Every time you and I have met this Mills guy, we have come away impressed with what a great man he is and how profound everything he says is and yet we can never remember any of it! Not clearly at least."

"Maybe," said Jessica, "but what can we do about it. Ellie was happy to be going to see him tonight. She is over 18, an adult. No one can stop her."

"But is she really exercising her own free will? I know it sounds weird, but the only thing that makes any sense is if Mills can control people's thoughts somehow. You know, like hypnotism, but stronger maybe."

"But surely that's just sci-fi or something. You can't make someone do something against their principles with hypnotism. Besides he hasn't done anything like that," protested Jessica.

"There's that voice of his," muttered Mike. "It is highly compelling somehow. I know you've felt it too."

"Look Mike, let's wait until tomorrow. I will talk to Ellie and if it seems anything untoward has happened, you can ring the police. Ok?"

Mike sighed. He knew he didn't have any evidence. "Yeah, all right. We'll wait."

* * * * *

Friday 14 July

When Jessica got home from work, she immediately went round to the Walcott's house to speak to Ellie. Mrs. Walcott answered the door and said that her daughter was at Park Manor. She told Jessica that Ellie had come home to tell them that the trial run had gone very well and to pack a few essential belongings, as she was moving into the manor house immediately. Mrs Walcott was also keen to tell Jessica how proud she and her husband were of their daughter, and how delighted they were that she had this opportunity to serve such a wonderful man as Mr. Mills.

Jessica at once retraced her steps and, passing by her own house, headed up the drive to Park Manor and rang the doorbell. The door was answered by Sakura.

"Oh, hi Jessica," the Japanese girl said, "do you want to come in?"

"Umm, yes, if it's ok. I was a hoping Ellie might be here and perhaps I could have a word?"

"Yes, she's here and of course you can speak to her. In fact, we thought you would come. Go in that room to your left. No, not that one, that's the Master's study. Next one along, yes that's it. Have a seat and I will fetch Ellie. Would you like a drink of anything? Tea, coffee or something stronger?"

"No that's fine. I will need to get back home after I have seen Ellie." Jessica said this partly to make the point that she would be expected. She didn't think that this household of nice young women and one unusual man were about to kidnap her, but she wasn't certain of anything by this point.

Jessica went into a large lounge and perched herself nervously on a sofa. Shortly afterward Ellie came in. Jessica was relived to find she looked perfectly normal, although she was wearing a very short skirt that showed a lot of leg. Her sleeveless top was respectable enough, however.

"Hi Jess, it's great to see you", Ellie said, her normal bubbly personality on display, "I suppose you want to know what happened last night?"

"Very much" said Jessica, still with a touch of anxiety in her voice.

"Well, I arrived here on time and Mr Mills greeted me himself. He told me to go upstairs to the main bedroom, so I did. When I got to the room two other older women were already there. One was Caitlin and the other one was the Spanish girl. Her name is Maria. They were both naked, which did surprise me a bit, but I also thought how beautiful and sexy they were. Mr Mills had followed me up the stairs, and when he walked in the room, he shut the door and sat on the bed and told me to strip. So, I did. He complimented me on my appearance and told me I was a good girl for obeying his orders so well. I was so happy that I had pleased him. It made me feel good. Then he said that he wanted to see me with the other two girls and that he knew I would enjoy it. And, Jess, he sure got that right."

Ellie paused a moment in happily reminiscence. Jessica was both horrified and fascinated by her story. She realised that she had already learnt what she needed to know, but she felt a compulsion to hear more. And she also found that it was arousing her.

Ellie resumed. "I lay back on the bed and Caitlin lay beside me and ran her hands all over, touching every part of my body. Then I felt Maria's head between my legs and she started to kiss and lick and tongue my pussy lips and my clit, while Caitlin was stroking my tits and caressing my nipples and kissing me. God, it was amazing, I had never felt anything like it before. I don't think I lasted much more than about five minutes before I came. Then they said I needed to repay the compliment, so Caitlin lay back and I got between her legs and licked her pussy. I didn't really know what I was doing, but they told me to use my fingers in her pussy as well as my tongue. I must have got something right because she came."

Jessica was staring at her friend in amazement. She was not conscious that she had her hand down the front of her jeans and was touching herself through her panties, although Ellie had noticed.

Her young friend continued. "Mr Mills had not let the girls penetrate me with their fingers because he said he knew I was a virgin and he wanted to be the one to 'deflower me', as he put it. So now he told me to get on my knees in front of him and suck his cock. It was the first one I had ever seen for real and I thought it was very arousing to look at, all big and hard. It was exciting to know that it would soon be going inside me and making me his woman."

"I started to suck and lick it as best I could, while Mr Mills had Maria sit next to him and he played with her tits. My technique wasn't up to much, and Caitlin knelt next to me and gave me a few tips. She has told me that she will teach me how to deep-throat a cock and Sunita will show me the best blow-job techniques. For the moment, Mr Mills just commended me for enthusiasm and said I was a good girl again, and had passed the first three tests. Just one remained, for that evening at least, which was that he would fuck me, but I had to ask for it. Actually, I had to beg."

12