All Comments on 'The New Neighbour Ch. 03'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

This is dumb and just getting dumber.

How many men, women and children has he turned into slaves? Don’t tell me that he doesn’t touch minors, because if he is willing to turn adults into mindless sex slaves and destroy marriages and families, then he doesn’t give a fuck about laws or morality.

That’s fine. I don’t care; but you didn’t ignore the truth.

As well, how boring do you think his life would become? No one actually likes him. He has no real friends, no real girlfriend or wife, just mindless playthings that dote on him and exist only to fuck him. At some point, it will get boring: at some point, having to be in control 24/7, 52 weeks of the year, will be exhausting. And what happens when they get old? What then? Will he let them go? No. He has to keep them under control forever or else prison is a very real possibility. Just ask Nxium founder, whatever the fuck his name is.

clantongangclantongangabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Whackdoodle - for better or worse, the majority of the Mind Control genre consists of ruthless men turning women into their sex slaves. Also, I would note this is really Jessica and Mike's story, not Geoff's. However, for the record, you have nailed his character spot on. Geoff is a sociopath who indeed doesn't care about laws or morality and has no friends. And I promise you, far from being upset by this, he positively revels in it. Chapter 4 (already submitted) will go some way to answering one of your other questions ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's wrong with this Whackdoodle dude? He has read every chapter of all my favorite authors and attacked all of them crazily. Have reported him.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander10 months ago

So entranced right now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES