The New Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of Jessica was wondering why she didn't stop Ellie, why she didn't just run out of the house, why she was listening to these dreadful things. However, another part was enjoying the action of her hand which was rubbing her clit through the material of her underwear with an increasing tempo.

Ellie smiled. "I can tell you that, by now, I was desperate for just that to happen. I practically threw myself on the bed and opened my legs. There was no need for any further foreplay. My pussy was soaking and I just wanted to be fucked. He was nice and hard too. So, I begged him to fuck me. He told me I had to plead enough that he could be certain that I was a horny slut -- his slut."

"Eventually he accepted me. Then he removed his clothes, got on the bed and Caitlin took hold of his cock and guided it to the entrance to my pussy. I spread my legs wider. I felt the head penetrate me; it felt huge. Then a little of the shaft followed. He reached my hymen. He said 'Sorry my little slut, but this must be done', then he gave a thrust of his hips. I felt something give inside me and it hurt. Two more thrusts and he was buried inside me. Jess, I had taken him to the balls."

"It still hurt, but my mind was more on the amazing feeling of this man's prick filling my vagina and also the joy of finally having lost my virginity. He began to move in and out, slowly at first and then with more vigour. The pain started to be replaced with pleasure. Caitlin and Maria helped by stroking and licking different parts of my body. He had great stamina, fucking me in a steady but slowly increasing rhythm. I began to feel another orgasm building. He could sense it too and he played my body skilfully and took me almost there, before slamming into me really hard at the end, until I came massively in a climax such as I have never experienced before. Only then did he come inside me."

"That was just the start of course. He fucked me all night, in every position we could think of. And when he needed to rest, we three girls had our fun. Of course, I was not on birth control, but I have been to the doctor's today and got a 'morning after' pill and a prescription for the regular contraceptive pill. And this morning I joined Master's harem."

Jessica was suddenly aware that she had her hand in her pants and hastily pulled it out. Ellie grinned at her.

"Ellie, this is really very personal stuff. I know I am your best friend, but why are you telling me this?" Jessica said.

"Master told me tell you everything, in full detail, just as it happened".

"Hold on a sec. Who is this 'Master'?" Jessica asked.

"Mr Mills of course"

Something twigged in Jessica's memory. "Sakura said something about 'the Master's study'."

"Of course. All of the Master's girls call him Master".

"Why?" said Jessica, increasingly alarmed.

"Because he is our Master and we are his sluts. Soon, Jess, you will call him Master too. And you will be so happy to be his slave and we girls will be so pleased to have a new slut-sister. Master has promised he will make you his tonight. We're going to share a room Jess! Just think we will be able to make love every night unless the Master needs us for something else and then that will be even better!"

"Shit ... what. Fuck!" Jessica practically screamed. "Look, sorry Ellie, but I have to get out of here! Now! Please come with me, Ellie."

Ellie just smiled and said "You are free to go whenever you want Jess. But I am happy here, this is where I belong."

Jessica gazed at her in horror for a moment, then leapt to her feet and practically ran out of the room. But even as she did so, she was also wondering why her alarm and concern for Ellie was mixed with just a touch of envy?

12