The New Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
For Jessica and Mike nothing will be the same again ...
4.8k words
4.54
22.9k
15

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters in this story are over 18 years old (ages are given within Chapters 1 or 2).

The new neighbours: Chapter 4

Sakura let Jessica out and she ran back to her own house, fumbling with the key in the lock and then slamming the front door behind her. Her first thought was to phone Mike, but he was probably already in his car driving home. Instead, she pulled out her phone and rang the police.

When she tried to report what was concerning her, they didn't seem very interested. After all it didn't sound like anyone was in any immediate danger. Finally, to get them to listen, she claimed her friend Ellie had been kidnapped and that she had been threatened too. Well, the latter bit was true in a manner of speaking and perhaps the former was as well ... sort of.

***

Two hours earlier:

Malcolm Brooke's job was listed as a Senior Executive Officer in the UK civil service and he looked much as you would expect of that title, just over 50, greying hair, smart suit. He had never drunk Martini in his life, preferring the occasional pint of real ale. He drove a Volvo estate rather than an Aston Martin. And he had been monogamously married for 25 years to Jane, and was proud father to three children; two daughters and a son. None of which, of course, stopped him being an Intelligence Officer.

The Security Service hadn't even run as far as giving him a glamorous secretary. His PA was a very bright 28 year-old named Philip Harris, who had just entered his office after a polite knock on the door.

"What is it, Phil?"

"Phone call for you, sir. I thought I had better warn you before I put it through. It's Mr. Mills." There was an edge to Harris' voice, like he knew his boss would not be happy.

"Oh. Right, then. You'd better put him on." Malcolm Brooke did not sound enthusiastic.

Moments later he was listening to Geoff Mills' always attractive voice.

"Hello Malcolm, it's Geoff".

"What do you want, Mills?" As his handler, Brooke was obliged to deal with the man who called himself Geoff Mills, but he was under no obligation to like it.

"Excellent, I like a man who gets to the point. I am expecting a woman named Jessica Roberts to visit my home today, after which I anticipate she will make contact with the police. She may also mention another woman, Ellie Walcott. They are from the same road as I am. Nos 37 and 31. I have the situation well under control but, just in case it's necessary, I want you to contact the local force and make matters clear to them."

"I take it that you have used your ... methods ... on these women?" asked Brooke.

"Correct. You know our agreement. I get to play my games with some of the little people and in exchange I provide certain services to your employers. Remember the information I got you last month from the Russian Ambassador."

Although he knew the world of secret intelligence was a morally ambiguous one and compromises had to be made, Malcolm Brooke liked to believe that his work was done in order to protect the people of his country. The idea that this involved handing over a small number of those people to a man like Mills was hard for him to take. But it was a decision that had been taken at the highest levels.

"Very well," he said.

"Good" said Mills. "And in case you have any trouble, you might want to remind the Chief Constable that I still have than video of him with two of my girls. I really don't think he would want that to come out."

"You're a bastard Mills."

Geoff Mills laughed, "Indeed I am, but I'm your bastard Malcolm, and don't you forget it".

Mills ended the call. As Brooke put the phone down, Harris came in. He had, in accordance with standard operational procedure, been listening in and recording the conversation.

Brooke looked up. "Ok Phil, you had better ring the county force and give them their instructions. Knowing Mills, it won't be much of a problem, as he will have everyone agreeing to whatever he wants anyway."

"Yes sir."

"I want a report later on what happened. Also run checks on the two women, just for the record."

"Of course," replied Harris.

Brooke sighed. "You know, this doesn't seem right. I have two daughters, Phil. 21 and 18. How would I feel if Mills wanted to enslave them?"

"Well," said Harris thoughtfully, "it is not like he actually harms anyone physically. And they all seem happy enough in their new lives. And it is only a few people. After all, there are only so many women any one man can want."

"Ah, but how do we know, Phil? Mills' psychological profile suggests that he gets his real kicks not from the sex but from messing up people's lives. How do we know that he hasn't mind-controlled you? Or me? Or anyone, really." Malcolm Brooke was expressing thoughts he had long brooded on.

"From what we understand of how he does what he does, that it highly unlikely" replied Harris.

"Maybe", said Brooke, "but if I get the chance to take Mills down a peg or two, I might just take it."

***

When Mike got home, Jessica felt a bit safer. She gave him an outline of what Ellie had said, albeit in less explicit detail, and what she had told the police.

The first police car arrived at in Park Drive half an hour later, followed by a second a few minutes afterward, each carrying a male and a female officer. Mike was surprised; he hadn't really expected any reaction at all and certainly not that quickly. The cars weren't using sirens or acting as if there were an emergency. They just drew up and parked in the street.

Mike and Jessica were, naturally enough, watching events from their bedroom window and saw two officers approach Park Manor, knock on the door and then, after a brief conversation, enter. The other two went to the Walcott's house. These latter were only around five minutes before returning to their vehicle. They spent a few moments, presumably making a report, and then drove off. The pair that had gone into Park Manor were inside longer, around 20 minutes. When they emerged, they didn't return to their car but instead surprised Mike and Jessica by heading for their house.

Mike went downstairs, followed slowly by Jessica. The doorbell rang and when Mike opened the door the male police officer said, "Sorry to bother you Sir. May we come in? It is a slightly delicate matter and I wouldn't want to discuss it on your doorstep."

"Yes, yes, of course" Mike said, disconcerted. Surely this wasn't normal police procedure?

The officers entered and the male one said to Mike "Perhaps Sir, you and I could have a word in the kitchen? My colleague will stay with your wife."

Once in the kitchen, the policeman said to Mike, "I don't know if you are aware Sir, but your wife made a report this evening that a woman had been kidnapped and held at Park Manor and that she had also been threatened. We have spoken to the person in question, to her parents, and to the other residents of Park Manor, and it is entirely clear that she is there of her own free will."

Mike was not surprised by this, but what the officer said next was another matter.

"I am afraid, Sir, that we don't believe that your wife has been threatened either. The owner, Mr Mills, told us he suspected who it was that had made the report, and that he has been concerned for your wife's mental health since meeting her. He was most persuasive. I feel I should also tell you that Mr Mills is a personal friend of the Chief Constable and well known for many charitable and public service works. I would ask, Sir, that you talk to your wife. Perhaps you should seek medical assistance for her."

Mike was stunned and angry. There was no way was this was proper police procedure. "Let me be clear, are you threatening my wife?"

"Now, now, Sir, there is no call to take that tone. Mr Mills has made it clear that he has no wish to escalate the situation, although I should remind you that making false allegations can have both criminal and civil consequences."

Mike's anger had turned cold. "Well, officer, if that is all you have to say, perhaps you could leave my house," he said, with a bitter politeness.

***

A couple of minutes later the police had gone. Mike found Jessica in the living room, shaking with shock. She had been crying. He sat next to his wife and hugged her.

"Mike, that policewoman, she told me that I could have been arrested and charged with making false reports and wasting police time and that Geoff Mills could sue us for defamation."

"That's all crap," Mike said. "They were just trying to frighten us. It's that bastard Mills. It seems he has got some sort of hold on the police too."

"Mike, what are we going to do?" Jessica had started sobbing again.

"We are going to get out. Tonight. Pack a few things and we will go and stay with your parents for a few days. Once we are away from here, we can work out what to do next. I'll go get some stuff together and you ring your mother and let her know we are coming."

Mike left the room and went upstairs. Jessica picked up her phone to make the call to her mother.

As she did so, there was the 'ping' of an arriving text. She opened it. It was from Geoff Mills, although Jessica couldn't recall ever having given him her number. The text said 'When your phone rings, answer it'.

Almost immediately, the phone rang. The incoming call was from Geoff. She took it. Part of her was trying to tell herself not to speak to that man, but she was overwhelmed by a compulsion to do so.

"Hello Jessica."

Oh my god, that voice, Jessica thought. "Hello..."

"Jessica, from now on I want you to call me Master, unless we are with strangers."

"Yes Master." Ooooh, saying that felt so good to Jessica. A thrill of excitement went through her.

"Good girl. Now I will be coming to your house as soon as we end this call. You will let me in. I will need to speak to Mike first, so you will wait quietly with Caitlin and Sakura until I am finished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl. You are doing well. I will see you soon."

Her Master ended the call. Jessica's earlier distress had vanished. Her Master had praised her, called her a good girl. He was coming to make her his! It was so exciting and sooo sexy.

***

Shortly afterwards, there was a quiet knock at the front door. Jessica was already standing by it, impatiently waiting. She opened it at once. Master entered, with Caitlin and Sakura. The Irish girl smiled at her, saying "Jessica, I'm so happy for you" and then kissed her on the lips.

Even in her overexcited state it struck Jessica as a little odd that her Master and Caitlin were each carrying a bottle of cola.

Master turned to the three girls and ordered them, "Wait in the living room".

As they turned and went, Mike started to descend the stairs. He stopped in shock when he saw Geoff Mills standing there. "What the..." he started to say, when Geoff stopped him.

"Mike, you will be calm". Mike was instantly calm. "Come down, I need to talk to you. We will go in the kitchen". Mike came down the stairs and followed Geoff into the kitchen.

***

The girls had a twenty-minute wait before the men reappeared. Caitlin started by insisting they all had a drink of the cola she had bought, saying Jessica must be thirsty after all that had happened. After that Sakura sat calmly on an armchair, waiting patiently for her Master to return. Caitlin in contrast had a great deal of trouble keeping her hands off Jessica. They were sat on the sofa and the red-haired girl and the blonde ended up making out with increasing passion, although they didn't go beyond kissing.

Jessica had never felt attracted toward her own sex before. However, somehow, she knew that these were her sister-sluts and that was different. Not only would Master expect them to have sex, but he would ensure it was extremely enjoyable. For the first time in her life, Jessica felt a thrill of excitement at the idea of being with another woman.

Then Master came into the living room, followed by Mike. Caitlin instantly snapped back into a more dutiful posture. Master spoke first, "Mike, I think you have something to say to your wife."

"Yes Master. Jess, Master has explained things to me. I realise now that Master needs you as one of his sluts and you must go to live with him. This is of course right and proper, because Master's needs come first, always. But I want you to know that I love you and always will."

"Answer him slut," said Master to Jessica.

"Yes Mike, I understand. I am honoured to be chosen as one of Master's sluts and to serve him with my body. And I will always love you too."

"Ah, how sweet" said Master, apparently without irony. "I want you to carry on loving each other because love, dominance and sex are different things. In respect of dominance, then I am your only Master and you will obey me always."

"Yes Master," agreed Mike and Jessica together.

"As to sex, well, Jessica will be having sex with her Master, her slut-sisters and as many other men, and perhaps a few women, as I order. And Mike, I may even allow you to fuck her occasionally, if I so choose, and also let you have one or two of my other slaves when I feel you deserve it. Which reminds me. Caitlin, Sakura to your places."

The Irish redhead and the Japanese girl got up and stood one on either side of Mike and slipped an arm each around him. A small grin formed on Mike's face.

Master smiled. "A little reward for your submission, Mike. I trust while you are enjoying your first threesome, that you will spare a thought for Jessica being fucked by her Master?"

Mike said nothing, so Master continued. "Mike, this house has four bedrooms, I believe."

"Yes Master, three large doubles and a single."

"Good. Tomorrow you will move yourself in to the single room. I will need the others in due course as my harem expands."

"Yes Master."

"This house will make a useful annex to mine and you will act as caretaker for me. You will continue to work at your job, and pay all the bills and upkeep on this place from your salary. Any surplus you will give to me."

"Of course, Master, as you wish."

"Jessica will resign her current job on Monday. However, she will still be contributing to our joint household, as some of the men who will be fucking her will pay well for the privilege. Now, it is time we all consummated our new life. Mike, take those two sluts to your marital bed and fuck them well. I want to hear good reports of your performance from them in the morning. Sluts, you will use all your skills to please your brother-slave."

"Yes Master," all three chorused and then headed up the stairs.

Jessica felt no distress as she watched her husband leave with her slut-sisters. All that mattered was Master, and now he turned to her and said, "Jessica, come with me."

***

Jessica followed Master the short distance to Park Manor. The Indian girl that Jessica had seen at the party opened the door immediately they arrived, obviously having been waiting for them. Once they had entered, Master introduced them.

"Jessica, this is Sunita, another of your slut-sisters. Say hello and kiss."

Jessica kissed Sunita with some passion. Jessica thought, 'I'd never kissed a woman lustfully in my life until this evening and now it's two in half an hour'. She had a strong feeling that they wouldn't be the last.

"Jessica, follow me," Master ordered.

They went upstairs and he led her to the master bedroom, 'No, the Master's bedroom' thought Jessica. They entered and Jessica saw a sight that was a surprise, and yet she had somehow half expected.

Lying on the bed was her best friend Ellie, but as Jessica had never seen her before, entirely naked. Jessica thought that the 19-year-old looked simultaneously sweet, innocent, beautiful and very, very sexy.

Ellie's face lit up with a huge smile, "Jess! Didn't I tell you we would be slut-sisters by this evening. I have always liked you as a friend, now I we can be lovers too."

"Quiet sluts," said Master, firmly but without anger. "Let's have some decorum. Jessica, strip."

The blonde girl did so. Before she had met her husband, she had had only one other serious relationship and she had always been shy about appearing naked. But not now. She found it oddly liberating. It was as if being controlled by Master had actually freed her of her learned inhibitions, and she could express her natural sexuality for the first time.

"Let's see you two together. Ellie has only a single night's experience and you have none at all, so I will need to have you trained in this by your sisters, but it will still be enjoyable to see what you can do."

And it was enjoyable. Not just for Master, but for them as well. The pale-skinned blonde and the ebony beauty made a sexy pairing. Ellie practically attacked her friend, pinning her to the bed in her enthusiasm and Jessica was more than happy to let her do it.

Ellie started by kissing Jessica's lips and then worked her way slowly down, via her neck to her breasts. The younger woman took the blonde's left nipple into her mouth and sucked gently on it, feeling it harden in her mouth. When she repeated the treatment on the right one, Jessica gave out a soft moan of growing arousal and pushed her hips up against Ellie's leg.

In no hurry Ellie teased, licked and sucked Jessica nipples for a couple of minutes, knowing she was driving her friend to higher peaks of longing. Finally she moved one, running her tongue down over Jessica's stomach and thighs until finally she reached her pussy. When at last Ellie licked her clit, Jessica gave a loud groan of pleasure. What Ellie may have lacked in experience she was making up for with enthusiasm.

It suddenly occurred to Jessica that the old saying that no one knows better how to pleasure a woman than another woman, might well have some truth in it, especially when it came to oral. Ellie was doing things to her clit and vulva that Mike had never even got close to.

If Ellie keeps this up, Jessica thought ... that is ... if she ... "uhhh" ... does that ... "ahhhh" ... and that ... "ohhhh" ... then ... "arrhh" ... then she was ... "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!"

Jessica was still feeling the waves of the best orgasm of her life running through her body, when she heard a stifled groan from between her legs. She opened her eyes to see that her Master had stripped naked and penetrated Ellie's pussy from behind, hence the pleasured moan from her friend.

Jessica was feeling sensitive from having just cum and was grateful that Master had distracted her friend for the moment. But Ellie was soon back to working on Jessica's clit. In fact she went further, thrusting a couple of fingers into her pussy as well. She was able to penetrate her easily. Jessica could never remember being this wet.

Master was pounding Ellie hard. The sound of the rhythmical slap of his thighs against the flesh of the ebony girl's slim butt cheeks was turning Jessica on even more. She looked up at Master's face and his eyes held hers. He smiled, and said "Your turn soon, Jessica. But, if you are to be one of my harem, I need to know that you are truly a slut. That means you need to ask for it."

Jessica listened to Master's voice. She desperately needed his cock inside her. And she knew what she must do.

"Master, I am your slut. Please fuck me. Make me yours."

"But what about your husband? You love your husband. You swore a marriage oath to forsake all others."

"I don't care about my husband. I need your cock Master. Please fuck me."

"You will be making Mike a cuckold."

"Oh, sod Mike, I don't care. I am yours Master. Please fuck me, now!" Jessica was feeling guilty at what she was saying, but her desperation was growing, and with it her arousal.

"Only a horny slut, a bitch, a whore would betray her husband like that" Master continued. "Tell me what you are."

12