The New Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a slut, Master. A horny bitch. I'm a whore, Master."

"Yes, indeed you are. Know it as truth. You are a worthless slut, like all women underneath that pretence of morality. And whose slut are you?"

Geoff knew that his degradation of Jessica would be turning her on as never before. The triggers he had planted in her mind were ensuring that.

"Yours Master. I am your slut. Use me please." Even to her own ears, Jessica sounded increasingly desperate.

"Beg for it, slut."

"I beg you Master, please fuck your slut. Use me in any way you want, any hole you want, my body is yours. Please, please, I beg, fuck me Master!"

"Spoken like the fuck-toy you are, bitch".

Master's voice was cruel. It sent shivers of excitement through Jessica. She wanted to submit, to be used, to be taken. She knew that she would be rewarded with the best sex of her life.

"And I will answer your plea," Master added.

Yes! Master had accepted her. Jessica felt the joy of submission.

Master slapped Ellie's butt. "Move aside slut. In is time to make your sister-slut mine".

Ellie gave a yelp and then said with relish, "Fuck the bitch hard, Master!"

"Enough, slut, be silent. Lie there and watch. You may masturbate."

"Thank you, Master," said Ellie.

Master did not ask Jessica to change position. He simply mounted the bed and loomed above her where she lay, her legs parted, her pussy already so wet she was leaking onto the bed sheets. Master's cock was well lubricated too, slick with Ellie's juices. Jessica guessed her friend had cum from Master's fucking.

Master positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina. He pushed forward and the head slid inside easily. Finding her ready, Master thrust forward hard and buried his dick deep within her at once. His balls slapped against her flesh.

Jessica gasped, but more at the sensation of her Master filling her than in any shock. In truth, Master's cock was no larger than Mike's, but knowing it was her Master's made her feel fulfilled, taken, possessed, in a way that her husband could never have achieved.

Master proceeded to fuck Jessica hard; there was nothing of subtlety or technique in it, he simply slammed his cock in and out of her soaking pussy, conquering her, making her his. Jessica did all she could to help, thrusting her hips up to meet his lunges, taking his cock deep within her willing cunt, wanting to please her Master, desperate to make him cum.

In the past Jessica could rarely reach orgasm from just penetration, some stimulation of her clitoris had been needed too. But not now. The ferocious pounding of her cunt that Master was giving her, combined with the feeling of being taken, possessed, made into a plaything for her Master's lust, was driving Jessica wild. No longer capable of coherent speech she simply moaned her way into another orgasm.

"Uhhhh, ahhh ... uhhhhh, ffffffuck, yesss, Maaaster."

Even as Jessica was cumming, Master began to give a series of deep thrusts with his cock, increasingly less rhythmical and more frantic. Then he growled, "Take it slut", and with a final lunge, embedded his cock deeply with Jessica and she felt his sperm jetting into her vagina and within her womb.

With a groan of satisfaction, Master collapsed forward on top of her. They were both covered in sweat. Jessica's sense of achievement and fulfilment was huge. She had pleased her Master. She had made him cum. His slowly softening cock was still within her. His sperm swam in her womb.

In their mutual exhaustion, they lay entangled. Master's weight atop her, far from being uncomfortable, made Jessica feel safe, wanted, protected. Jessica knew this was just the beginning. She guessed that tonight she would taste her first pussy, when she went down on Ellie.

And she would suck Master's cock for the first time, she was certain of that. Perhaps if she were lucky, she might get to swallow his semen. If she was really fortunate, he might take her ass as well. If not tonight ... well it would come in time. Jessica had pledged her body to Master and he would want to use all of it.

And over the coming days she would get to make love to all her slut-sisters. Then Master had promised to let her earn money for him by being a whore and fucking the men he ordered her to. Jessica was really looking forward to being used by strangers for money. It was so degrading, so disgusting, and so very, very horny ....

Even as Jessica thought this, Master rolled off her and lay on his back between Ellie and her. Ellie, eager to help, moved across and began to lick them clean, alternating between Master's cock and Jessica's pussy, swallowing their mingled juices with typical enthusiasm.

Ellie's tongue was starting to reignite the fires in Jessica and she saw that Master's cock was showing the first signs of hardening once more. Jessica's new life as part of Master's harem was beckoning her forward to novel pleasures, fresh depravities. She was so glad that the new neighbours had moved in ...

***

Malcolm Brooke had stayed late in the office that evening. He wanted to know what had happened with Mills. This had meant Philip Harris had been obliged to do the same. Still the wait had been worth it. Harris had interesting news for his boss.

He knocked politely and entered Brooke's office.

"Ahh, Phil. You have news I take it?"

"Yes. The police matter went as expected. They found nothing amiss and warned the Roberts couple not to make trouble. Shortly afterward our man saw Jessica Roberts accompany Mills to his house. She has not come out again."

Brooke sighed. "Well, that's that, I suppose. What of the women?"

Harris placed a folder on his senior's desk. "Nothing exceptional about them," he said, "other than that they are perhaps above average in looks."

Brooke gazed on the pictures of the two women, sourced off the social media accounts. Yes, they were both lookers, and that had fact had cost them now. Still there was nothing to be done ... except ... Harris was still standing there, looking like he had more to say.

"Is there something else, Phil?" Brooke asked.

"The husband, Michael Roberts. He is a software engineer. Nothing that special either. But have a look at where he works. It's on the file."

Malcolm Brooke checked the file. Then he paused a moment in thought. Finally, he said, "Interesting, but hard to know how this will pan out. We will do nothing yet, but I want Roberts and Mills watched."

"Yes sir", agreed Harris.

*****

Author's note: Thanks for all the feedback so far. I originally intended to end the story around this point, with Jessica and Mike enslaved.

In writing this concluding chapter I started to see potential for a sequel with Mike exploring what has happened to him and Jessica and maybe beginning to fight back against the dastardly Mr Mills.

Sadly, I fear the unfortunate ladies of the harem will still end as someone's sex-slaves...


12