All Comments on 'The New Neighbour Ch. 04'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

My sincere hope is that you take your head out of your ass. It’s unlikely because you seem to think like hormonal -14 year old that’s jerking off as though you discovered it.

Put it this way: you throw a pebble in a lake and it barely makes a ripple. You throw enough rocks and it becomes noticeable and if it becomes noticeable, it becomes a problem.

The characters in your story are pebbles and rocks connected to other pebbles and rocks and what happens to them does not operate in a vacuum, it affects others.

The more rocks, the more noticeable....and at this point, it’s a fucking rockslide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Idk why the other commenter was so upset about rockslides but I liked it. longer sex scenes would be good but otherwise I'm genuinely kinda curious where this goes

zena99zena99about 3 years ago

Great news regarding the potential sequel. And ignore the other comment. This was a well written, entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

have mike get his wife back and beat the shit out of geof

verbicideverbicidealmost 3 years ago

It was okay...for a mind control story. Aside from magic, mind control are some of the least interesting stories published, mostly because there are so many "deus ex machina" plot devices required to make them work without the perpetrator being beaten to death by an angry mob. It's really not erotic enough to keep reading through all the silliness, but it seems well enough written and you're building a nice little conflict into the story, which sets it above the common "guy controls first girl and fucks her, then second girl, third girl, girl's mother, girl's sister, girl's whole family and on and on". Not far enough above the fray to keep slogging through it, but enough above that it's a notable improvement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES