The New Neighbour Ch. 07

Story Info
The final confrontation.
7.2k words
4.61
13.5k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: all characters in this story are over 18 years old (ages are given within earlier chapters).

The New Neighbours: Chapter 7

The next three weeks were hugely frustrating for Mike Roberts. As far as everyone at the Manor was concerned he continued to go to work as normal. In reality, he had indefinite leave of absence and instead attended a government facility where he had daily blood and other health tests and then spent hours with a psychologist.

The good news was that it was working. Mike was avoiding consuming anything that might be contaminated with Geoff Mills' drugs and the blood tests showed his system almost clear of them. The sessions with the psychologist were being successful in removing his programming. He no longer felt anything for Mills beyond a deep loathing.

The frustration was that Malcolm Brooke had given Mike strict instructions to take no action and do nothing to draw attention to himself. When the time was right Brooke intended to move in and have Geoff Mills arrested. He would use specialist anti-terrorist police, rather than the local force, which he thought had been compromised.

Jessica and Becky were effectively 'inside informants' for this operation. Mike was little more than a middle man for them. Mike didn't care that it wasn't glamorous, but he did mind that the whole thing seemed glacially slow. He didn't even dare to have sex again with Jessica or Becky in case it was noticed by Geoff.

*****

How long this state of affairs might have continued Mike was not destined to find out, because one perfectly ordinary Tuesday evening about 7 p.m. Becky bought him news that changed everything.

Mike was sitting in the living room of No.37 Park Drive and, fortunately as it turned out, the twins were upstairs. Becky had been over at Park Manor. He heard her key in the lock and moments later she burst into the living room. Mike saw immediately that she was distressed, her face pale and on the edge of tears. He leapt to his feet. "What is it?" he asked.

"Oh Mike, I... its' too horrible..." she stammered.

"What is? What's happened?" He had a sudden feeling of dread.

With an effort she calmed enough to tell him. "It's Jess. The Master has sold her. As part of a business deal, or something. She's with him now, and he has just said that she is being sent away tomorrow. To somewhere in the Middle East, I think..."

Becky was still talking but Mike was no longer listening. For a few seconds he felt as cold as ice with fear and horror. Then a hot fire of anger replaced it. Months of frustration and inaction boiled over. Enough of this, he thought. Fuck Malcolm Brooke. His woman was in danger. He would fight for her and he would do it now.

"Out of my way," he said grimly to Becky and headed for the front door.

"Where are you going?" she asked, following him.

"To kick the shit out of your Master."

*****

By the time Mike had entered Park Manor he had calmed down a little, enough to realise that he needed to play this carefully. He opened the door to Mills' study and entered, followed by Becky. Geoff was sat behind his desk as usual. Jessica was also present, just as Becky had said, sitting on the large sofa.

Geoff looked up, surprised. He hadn't sent for Roberts, so why was his slave here?

"Sorry to interrupt, Master," said Mike, hating to call this man by that title but determined to maintain the bluff as long as possible. "I heard Jessica is being sent away tomorrow. She still has some things stored at my house. I thought perhaps she might wish to take some of them."

Mike, who was watching Mills closely, saw him relax slightly. Geoff said, "That's helpful of you Mike, but she won't need much where she's going." Then he got up, walked around his desk and moved toward where Mike stood, apparently meaning to show him out of the door.

Mike weighed up his chances. He was a healthy and fit man in his late twenties, who made a point of working out to counter his desk-based job. Geoff Mills was a couple of years older and, while not totally unfit, was not in the same shape, carrying a few excess pounds.

On the other hand, Mike was not naturally a violent man. He had never been in a real fight in his life. But his guess was that, despite his streak of sadism toward the helpless, Geoff was no fighter either. And, above all, Mike knew he had the priceless advantage of surprise.

So... what to do? He had heard that, despite what you saw in all the action movies, if you punched someone on the jaw you were as likely to break your hand as anything else. He also recollected once hearing that Harry Houdini had died as a result of a punch to the stomach. Well, he could live with that as an outcome.

Mike moved to greet Geoff, smiling broadly outside, but inside remembering that this man had destroyed his life... and Jessica's. Then, without warning, he hit him as hard as he could, his fist thudding into Geoff's gut.

Geoff Mills collapsed like the proverbial sack of potatoes, the wind knocked out of him. As he lay on the ground gasping for breath, Mike stared down at him and said, almost calmly, yet with a savage underlying rage in his voice, "That's for what you've done to Jessica, you bastard."

Mike drew back his right leg and kicked Geoff, certain that the rules of fair combat didn't apply here. He was aiming for Geoff's groin, but the latter just had time to shift slightly and Mike's foot connected with his hip instead. A preferable result from Geoff's point of view, but he would still have a hefty bruise tomorrow.

"That one was for me," Mike went on. He then bent down, grabbed the still winded Mills by his jacket and dragged him to his feet. He pushed him slightly away and aimed a new blow. Sod the risk of broken hands he decided, he wanted to punch this bastard properly.

"And this one is for Becky and the rest!" Mike shouted and aimed a punch for Geoff's face, somewhere around the nose. Geoff saw it coming and reeled back, taking much of the force out of the strike as a result. Mike caught him a glancing blow on the cheek.

Geoff hit the front edge of his desk, rolled to his right and then desperately scrambled round it, apparently trying to get away from his maddened attacker. But, for all his shock at the sudden assault, he didn't waste time wondering what had gone wrong. He was a man of many resources, some less subtle than others.

Mike had already started to follow him when he suddenly stopped. Geoff had reached the left hand drawer of his desk, dragged it open and pulled out a pistol. Even then, if Geoff had been aiming it at Mike he might have risked rushing him, so enraged was he. But Geoff was pointing the weapon toward Jessica.

"Back off you fucker or your wife gets it!" Mills shouted.

The fight had taken only seconds from Mike's first punch until now. Mike risked a glance at the girls. Neither Jessica nor Becky had moved. His wife was still on the sofa. Mike suddenly realised he had heard her scream when he fit Geoff. Becky was backed against the closed door, a hand to her mouth. Both looked terrified.

Mike looked at Mills. What he saw in his face convinced him that Geoff wasn't bluffing. He backed away.

Geoff straightened up, ignoring the various parts of him that were hurting. He felt back in control. "You," he said to Mike, "go and sit in that chair in the corner, as far away from your whore of wife as possible."

Mike did so. Geoff continued speaking. "I'll go to the sofa and sit next to dear little Jessica. Now, do you think you could make it across the intervening distance before I pull the trigger?" Mike shook his head. "Good. I see we are in agreement. So, let's have a little chat. I see you have broken my control. I think to do that you must have had help. I imagine you know a man called Malcom Brooke?"

Mike said nothing, but his basic honesty betrayed him. He wouldn't have made much of a poker player. Geoff smiled without mirth, "I see that you do. Well here is some free advice for you Mike. Don't trust him."

"Fuck off Mills. I don't want your advice."

"Your loss," said Geoff indifferently. "Now, Becky my dear, I want you to do something for me. On a shelf in the main wardrobe in my bedroom is an attaché case. Go and get it."

Becky glanced at Mike and he nodded.

Geoff noted this and commented, "Ah, her too I see." He looked at Becky and said, "Well cunt, don't do anything stupid or poor little Jessica here gets it."

Mike turned to Becky and said, "Do exactly what he asked." Becky hurried out the door.

Geoff turned back to Mike. "I have good news for you, my friend. I am going. Leaving you, and everything here. That case contains documentation, money, everything I need to escape and start a new life. I keep it packed for just this kind of eventuality. To be clear, if it was just you I had to deal with it would be different. However, I don't plan to hang around and face whatever your friend Malcolm has dreamt up."

Geoff gave Mike an evil grin, "So you get Jessica back, but, sadly, not as you remember her. She's just a worthless slut now; a reasonable fuck but nor much more. I used to quite enjoy taking her up the arse and then making her suck me clean, but I've had better. Oh, and she made a useful whore. Yes, I've made your wife a submissive, nympho harlot, and it's permanent. Still, I hope you enjoy the mess I'm leaving you."

Mike had gone white and was clenching his fists with rage, but he said and did nothing. He couldn't risk Jessica getting hurt. Besides, he knew Jessica, and Mills was dead wrong. Sure, he had changed her, but inside Mike was certain she was the same beautiful person that he had married.

Mercifully, before Mills could taunt Mike further, Becky returned with the attaché case. Geoff directed her to put it on the desk. Then he and Jessica got up, Geoff still covering her with the gun. He collected the case and then carefully directed Jessica out of the door, using her as hostage.

They went to the front door to the house, which Jessica opened. Mike and Becky were now watching from the study doorway. Geoff took Jessica as far as his Aston Martin, then, once he was safely inside, he released her and drove off at speed.

Mike ran to Jessica, who was shaking in shock. He stood on the drive hugging his wife in his arms, while slowly the other inhabitants of Park Manor assembled at the doorway, wondering what had just happened and what would become of them now.

*****

The next few days were chaotic. Mike rang Malcolm Brooke and told him what had just happened. Not long afterward the police arrived and promptly arrested everyone, although they were all released a few hours later after questioning. A man hunt was launched for Geoff Mills. His Aston Martin turned up, abandoned in Southampton, but no trace of the man himself was found.

Then Malcolm Brooke took over. Geoff's former harem were taken to the same government facility as Mike had been visiting and tests were run, both the check on their health and to better understand what had been done to them.

Malcolm came personally to tell Mike the findings and to seek his help. The twins, Brittany and Shannon, along with Bridget and Becky, could be cured, much as Mike had been, due to the shorter time they had been enslaved. However, for the rest of Geoff's harem, the four girls he had arrived at Park Drive with plus Jessica and Ellie, there was no such hope. A year or more had elapsed since their enslavement and the changes wrought on them, especially their need for a Master, to live in a harem and their heightened sexuality, were permanent.

Mike was able to help by using the ultra-sonic device and telling each of the women not to let what had happened trouble them excessively. He softened the memories of what they had endured, so the whole thing had a dream like quality for them.

The twins were as easily deprogrammed as they had been controlled in the first place. They seemed to derive little harm from their experience, taking the whole thing in their stride. Malcolm Brooke pulled some strings and got them a slot singing on "Britain's got Talent", although it turned out that even if Britain had talent, the twins didn't. Nevertheless a career on reality TV shows beckoned.

Bridget's case was less happy. She returned home to her husband, but in the knowledge that her daughter had been changed in some way she didn't fully understand. At least she was now in regular contact with Caitlin.

To everyone's surprise, Becky flatly refused to be deprogrammed. The part of her old life she missed was her work, and Mike had already agreed that she could resume her career as soon as she could find a job locally. Beyond that she wanted to be with Mike, and given he was already married to a woman he loved, the only way that was going to happen was as part of a harem. And her programmed mind found that idea delightful.

Mike had already promised Jessica and Ellie to keep them as his harem, and they were only too delighted to have Becky join the household. He did insist that in the autumn Ellie take up the university place that she had missed out on the year before. "You're an intelligent young woman," he told her, "I want you to use your gifts."

Caitlin, Maria, Sakura and Sunita were left in the worst position. Although they were still enslaved, Mike flatly refused to take them. "I never intended to have a harem," he said. "Jessica is my wife and she needs Ellie with her, and as to Becky... well that's different. I know her. But to have a huge harem of sex-slaves? No, that would just be wrong."

*****

So it was that, five days after Geoff Mills had fled, Mike, Jessica, Ellie and Becky finally found themselves left alone at No.37 Park Drive. Sitting in the living room looking at the three women, Mike was unsure what to say. Now it was finally a reality, Mike was finding the whole situation profoundly embarrassing.

Becky, sensing this, was talking about some magazine article she had read. "It's called a polyamorous household. A group of people, who all love each other, live together and freely have sex with one another. It's actually kind of modern and trendy."

"Yes," said Jessica, "but we mustn't forget it is also a harem. Mike is our Master, and we his loyal followers. And I, as his wife, am second in command as Head of the Harem."

Ellie shot her a glance, "So what you are actually saying is you are the biggest slut here!" They all laughed at that, even Jessica.

Ellie grinned. "To summarise the situation... I'm in love with Jess, who loves me and Mike, and Mike loves her and Becky, and Becky loves Mike. So to be fully polyamorous, Mike and I need to get together and Becky needs to bond with me and Jess."

While the rest looked at her somewhat bewildered, Ellie leapt to her feet and bounded to the chair where Becky sat. She pulled her to her feet and kissed the ash-blonde. "Come on, let's go upstairs and make a start on that."

Becky grinned back at her. Ellie's enthusiasm was infectious. "That sounds like fun," she agreed. The two young women, headed for the stairs, leaving husband and wife alone, sitting next to each other on the sofa.

"Hmm, just us," said Mike. "Like the old days. Things were simpler then." He sighed.

"You sound like a man with a load of worries. Surely most men would be happy to live with three beautiful women, and not even a hint of jealousy between them," commented Jessica.

Mike looked at his wife, "To be honest Jess, I'm a bit scared. I never planned this, never wanted it really. Ok, I'll not deny that I had the occasional fantasy about having a group of hot girls at my beck and call, but that was all it was. A fantasy. I never for a moment thought it would actually happen."

Jessica smiled at Mike, leant forward and kissed him. She whispered quietly to him, speaking not as a harem slave to her Master, but rather as a wife to the husband she loved, seeking to reassure and encourage. "You're a good man, Mike. It'll be alright. Just go with it. You'll see." Mike put his arm round her and they sat together in silence for a while, just enjoying being together.

Jessica reached a decision. She pulled back from her husband's embrace and said, "Let me show you what I mean, right now. Having a harem is not always about you needing to take charge, although that's wonderful too. But sometimes a Master should just lie back and let his slaves pamper him. Come upstairs with me... please?"

Mike smiled and they both stood. She led him towards the stairs and Mike let her.

*****

When they got to the landing, they could hear the sounds of female sexual pleasure coming from the second bedroom. They went to the door, which was slightly ajar, and pushed it open.

Becky was lying on her back on the bed, entirely naked, legs spread, eyes shut, her hands pulling at her own nipples. She was the one making the moans and sighs of delight.

Ellie, just as nude, had her head buried between the blonde's legs, and was enthusiastically tonguing Becky's clitoris, while working two fingers in and out of her partner's vagina. Mike had a splendid view of the ebony girl's rounded bottom cheeks, and her pussy lips peeking out between her legs. He thought they looked damp with arousal.

Neither woman was aware they were being watched, being too wrapped up in their own sex-play. Mike might have left them to enjoy themselves further, not least because he was becoming increasingly excited watching them, his cock hardening in his pants. However, Jessica had other ideas.

She marched into the room, gave Ellie a resounding slap on the backside, and said "Enough of that you two sluts! Our Master needs to be serviced by his harem."

Becky opened her eyes and looked at Mike. "I'm sorry Master. I have been thoughtless, lying here being pleasured, when you are in need." Her eyes dropped from his face to the obvious bulge in his trousers.

Ellie looked up from her position between Becky's thighs, half turned and grinned at Mike. He saw her lips and chin were wet with Becky's juices. "Now that's the best idea I've heard in a week," she said, her look changing to one of almost hunger. "God, I need to be fucked."

Jessica scowled at her best friend and lover. "It's not about what you need, you stupid horny slut. We three are going to show our kind and beloved Master just what three sexy bitches can do for a man. He will decide who he wants to fuck and how. Understand?"

Ellie managed to look properly submissive for a moment, "Yes, Mistress." Then she grinned happily again.

Mike looked at the three women. He had always found all three of them very attractive, from the time he had first met them. He admitted to himself that this was a dream come true. Jess was right. He should stop worrying and go with it.

"Well, I have good news for you," he said. "By all means show me what you can do, but one way or another I am going to fuck all three of you tonight."

Swiftly, they moved to the main bedroom. While Jessica was stripping, Ellie and Becky insisted on removing Mike's clothes. In just moments, he and his wife were as naked as the other two girls. Jessica smiled at him and said, "Master, would it please you to lie back on the bed and let your slaves worship you?"

"Yes, you may do that", he said, remembering to maintain the required tone of control. It didn't come entirely naturally, but he thought he was getting better at it.

Mike lay on his back on the bed, his head on the pillows. Becky, Jessica and Ellie scrambled onto the bed from the bottom. Soon three beautiful faces were looked up at him, clustered round his rapidly hardening dick. Jessica had claimed the position of honour in the middle. Becky was to his left, Ellie on the right.

It dawned on Mike that either he was about to be treated to a triple blow-job by three hot women, or, alternatively, that he had just died and gone to heaven. No, it seemed it was real. Jessica had just taken hold of his cock and slipped the head between her lips. Mike could feel her tongue brushing his sensitive fraenum.

12