The New Neighbour Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls demonstrated that a happy harem is a sharing one. Jessica worked on the head of his cock, while Becky licked the stem and Ellie did her best to tongue his balls. After a couple of minutes of this, Ellie was given her turn sucking on his cock, Jessica taking over the role her girlfriend had just vacated. Becky was stoking his dick into Ellie's mouth. Then it switched to Becky giving him oral, her head bobbing up and down as she took his penis deep into her wet mouth.

Amazing as was the physical pleasure of what they were doing, Mike found the biggest turn-on was watching the three pretty faces eagerly sharing his cock. He loved it when they tuned their beautiful eyes up to gaze adoringly at their Master.

Mike didn't want to come yet, so eventually he told them to stop. He remembered that he had promised himself he would lick his wife's charming pussy when the opportunity arose. Well, there is no time like the present. He remained lying on his back, but shuffled down a few inches, away from the pillows.

"Jess, come and sit on my face, I want to eat you out. And face the bottom of the bed. I want you to be able to see what else is happening. Becky, Ellie, one of you mount my cock and fuck me. I don't care who goes first, but you should swop after a while. The other one, make yourself useful. How is up to you. Now, move sluts!"

Jessica did as she was ordered, kneeling next to his head and then lifting one leg and moving to straddle his face. Her pinky-red slit filled his vision. It was damp, and he could smell the scent of female arousal. She lowered her pussy toward his face and he stuck out his tongue to begin licking her labia and clitoris.

Due to his wife's position Mike could no longer see what was happening further down the bed, but he felt a hand grip his cock and hold it in position and then the head was being engulfed in a hot wet tunnel. Not knowing whose vagina he was entering was oddly arousing. Whoever it was began to flex her legs and hips, moving herself up and down on his cock, which slid easily in and out of her wet cunt.

Then the women he was penetrating gave a small moan of pleasure, from which he realised it was Ellie. This was his very first time with the ebony teen who he had secretly desired even before her enslavement. The thought had his cock throbbing even harder.

Above him his wife leant forward a little, which had the bonus that he found it easier to lick her clit. He felt Ellie shift position as well. Then he heard the sound of a wet, deep kiss. Mike realised what was happening. Jess and Ellie had leant toward each other to snog, while one rode his cock and the other his mouth. It was an erotic and arousing thought.

Then Mike discovered what Becky was doing. A wet tongue started to lap at his balls. She must be lying flat on the bed with her head between his legs and Ellie's tight bum just above her. The fact the teen had leant forward had given Becky her opportunity.

This was all so sexy and exciting that this time Mike made no effort to break things up. He reckoned he could come more than once tonight. He continued to tongue Jessica's pussy. After a while he felt Ellie climb off him, but her cunt was immediately replaced by Becky's and the fucking of his cock continued without much loss of pace.

By this point his wife was writhing around, pressing her pussy against his mouth. He was getting soaked with her juices. He felt the other girls swop again and knew he was once more fucking Ellie. Mike realised that he wanted to come in her and mark her as his property, as he had Becky. He knew Jessica was close. When she came, he decided he would too.

Mike gripped Jessica's hips with his hands to keep her in place and redoubled his efforts with this tongue and mouth. She was giving little mewing cries of excitement. Then she suddenly thrust a hand between her legs and rubbed hard at her clit. It took only seconds before she was cumming. Jessica practically squirted, covering Mike's mouth and chin with her juices.

Even as this was happening, Mike had begun thrusting up hard into Ellie. She in turn was slamming herself down on him, the slap of the impact of their bodies against each other clearly audible.

Then Mike felt Ellie's cunt tighten around his cock and her movements became erratic. She was cumming. This was the final straw for Mike. He thrust upward, deep within the teen and came, shooting strings of spunk into her womb, his groan of pleasure muffled by his wife's cunt, still pressed to his mouth.

"Fuck, you bastards!" cried Becky, looking at Mike and the two females now draped across him, Ellie with his cock still embedded in her cunt. "All three of you came at pretty much the same time. What about me!" There was no malice in her voice, in fact she sounded amused as well as aroused.

Jessica rolled wearily off Mike, who was also looking exhausted for the moment. Ellie, with the energy of youth, recovered first and said, "Don't worry babe. We'll make sure you get yours soon. In the meantime, I would say our Master needs a bit of a clean-up." She pointed to Mike's face, still covered in his wife's cum juices.

Becky happily licked and kissed her Master's face clean. Nor did she stop there, insisting on sucking the spunk from Ellie's cunt, then making sure that Mike's cock was cleaned up and finally doing the same for Jessica's pussy. By the time she had finished, everyone was starting to feel horny again. Mike's cock was back to a half-erection from Becky's licking and sucking.

"I said I would fuck you all," said Mike, "and I think Becky has just earned the right to go next. Jess, lie on the bed... no the other way round, feet to the bedhead, yes that's it. Becky, get above her like you were going to 69, but keep your bum up. I am going to fuck you from behind and I want you to eat out Jess while I do it. Jess, you can work on Becky's cunt and my cock and balls while I fuck her."

"What about me Master?" asked Ellie.

"Well for a start, you can get over here and get me hard with a nice blow job."

"Yummy," said Ellie happily. She pounced on Mike's cock with her usual enthusiasm, bobbing her head to help it slide in and out of her mouth.

While Ellie worked on him, Mike noted that Becky and his wife were now locked in an actual 69, which was a pleasant sight, but not what he had ordered. As he was now firmly erect he told Ellie to stop and leant over to the other girls. Becky was on top, so it was her backside that he gave a firm smack with the palm of his hand. A red handprint appeared on her pale flesh.

"You horny pair of sluts, I didn't say to do that. Now get into your proper positions." The two blondes hurried to obey. Mike felt Becky's pussy with his fingers. She was nice and wet, aroused by everything they had been doing. He knelt behind her and easily slid his cock into her moist cunt.

There was no need for subtlety. Becky was fully ready for any type of sex he wanted to give her. So Mike decided he would just take her, a hard and fast fucking. He began to drive his cock into her cunt, withdrawing nearly to the entrance and then slamming it into her, balls deep. She loved it, pushing her ass back against his trusts, her bottom slapping against his thighs.

Below them Jessica was being treated to a wonderful sex show as her husband ferociously fucked his lover. She did her best to help although it was difficult to use her mouth, so hard was Mike fucking Becky. More successful was using her fingers to rub Becky's clitoris, a move that helped bring on Becky's first orgasm.

Ellie was kneeling next to Mike and he was enjoying kissing the ebony teen and plunging a tongue into her mouth while he drove his cock in and out of the willing blonde in front of him. Becky was doing her best to tongue Jessica's pussy, but was being distracted by the hard fucking she was getting from behind.

In fact, Becky got all the fucking she could manage. Mike, having come earlier, had a lot of stamina. Even so, after twenty minutes his leg muscles were tiring and he was wondering about adopting a less physically demanding position. But Becky settled matters for him. She had just cum for the third time and her head felt like it might explode from an overload of orgasmic pleasure. With a small groan she wilted forward onto Jessica.

Jessica saw her chance. "Master, I think Becky has had enough for the moment. Would you fuck me please?"

"Yes, I agree it's your turn. Lie on your side."

Jessica assumed the position asked of her. Mike lay behind her. He intended to fuck her from behind as well, but he knew from experience that it needed less energy in this position.

"Spread your legs, slut," he ordered, by now thoroughly enjoying playing the dominant role. "Ellie, position my cock to this slave's cunt."

Jessica parted her legs and offered him her pussy. Ellie said, "Yes Master," and, taking hold of Mike's dick she swiftly obeyed his order, giving it a stroke or two of her own along the way.

Helped by the teen, Mike was swiftly able to penetrate Jessica, who like Becky was in a highly aroused state. He was pretty certain he could make her cum before he did, so he was content to simply start fucking her hard from behind, much as he had Becky, enjoying the slap of his loins against her soft bottom flesh.

This continued for a few minutes and then his wife surprised him. She turned her head and softly whispered to him. "Master, do you remember that time you took me in the ass? You were so dominant and it felt so good to be used that way. I would love it, if you would do it again."

Mike paused a moment and then smiled. "Since you ask so nicely..."

He withdrew his cock from Jessica's cunt. It was slick with her juices. He positioned the head to the entrance to his wife's rear passage and gently pressed forward. She was relaxing her muscles, helping him to enter. Then her sphincter opened up enough and he was in.

He began to fuck her, gently at first, but as she opened up for him, he moved faster. Soon Mike was fucking Jessica's ass almost as hard as he had her cunt. Then an idea occurred to him. His wife's pussy was being neglected. That wouldn't do.

Becky was still looking exhausted, although she had propped herself up to watch the action and was toying with her clit. So he called on Ellie. "Get that tongue and those fingers of yours to work on Jess."

The teen grinned hugely, "Brilliant idea, Master."

"Of course it is," said Mike, "so get on with it, slut."

Soon Jessica was being subjected to sexual stimulation from every side. Mike had swung an arm round her body to stroke, squeeze and pull at her tits, while his cock continued to slam into her anal passage. Ellie's tongue was on her clit, and she was fucking the blonde's cunt with three of her fingers. It was all too much to withstand. Jessica knew she was about to have a huge orgasm, one of the best of her life.

Jessica gave a series of loud moans and then her body convulsed and she came hard, her cum juices squirting onto Ellie's face. His wife's writhing brought on Mike's own climax. He gripped her hips tightly and, with a series of grunts of pleasure, shot string after string of spunk deep into her bowels. A groan from the other side of the bed revealed that Becky had come too, masturbating to the erotic show.

Finally they were all spent, and one by one they fell asleep. By unspoken, but mutual, agreement, all four slept in the same bed that night. There wasn't really enough room, but they all wanted to be together.

Mike and his women had bonded. They were a family. An unusual one perhaps, with an odd history, but they wanted and needed each other. And sometimes that is enough.

*****

Epilogue 1

Even as Mike and his little harem lay together in bliss, the person who had brought them together, albeit unintentionally, was passing across the Franco-German border.

Thanks to the EU there were no border controls to worry about, but the man Mike and Jessica had once called Master was confident that the passport and papers he carried would have stood up to any scrutiny if required. They stated his name to be David Talbot, although that was no more his real one than was Geoff Mills. He had rather liked that last alias, so he planned to revive it when the heat had died down.

Although it irritated Geoff to have been beaten by a fool like Mike Roberts, a man so stupid that he hadn't considered the possibility that Geoff's gun hadn't actually been loaded, he still bore him no animosity, nor felt any need for revenge.

In fact, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that it had been time to get out anyway. The whole set-up had been starting to get boring. For him the excitement had always been in the hunt and the capture. Okay, the sex afterward was pleasant, but the real kick lay in seducing people and messing up their lives.

No, his concern was Malcolm Brooke and his masters. There was a track record of people who upset the British secret services suddenly deciding to end their lives in unlikely ways, and Geoff had no intention of adding to that number. It was time to disappear for a while and, although he was a resourceful man, he would need help.

Geoff knew exactly where to go for that help. He would go and see the man who had helped him in the first place. The one who had instinctively seen the brilliance of his research into will-weakening drugs and who had financed his work. The man who given him the secrets of the aural command element of his method.

Even now he was on his way to Hamburg. Yes, he would go to see Albrecht Haller.

*****

Epilogue 2

They were just under a month into their new life as a polyamorous household. That evening, Jessica and Ellie had taken their Master to bed and fucked him to the point of exhaustion. It had been fun, but they had not let on there was an ulterior motive. They needed Mike soundly asleep to further their plans.

Jessica hated hiding things from the man who was not just her Master but her husband, lover and best male friend. However, she also had duties to her sisters. And after all it was in Mike's best interest in the long run, even if he didn't recognise it yet. Or so she told herself.

It was not easy getting up at 5.00 a.m., but Jessica managed it. Mike and Ellie were sound asleep, her husband with his arm around the naked form of the ebony beauty. It pleased Jessica to see the two people she loved most in the world looking so content. She decided not to try and wake Ellie. They could bring her up to speed in the morning.

Jessica crept out of the main bedroom, opening and closing the door carefully. She saw the light in the home office was on. She guessed that Becky was already up and had the PC ready for the Zoom call. She made her way quietly into the office and shut the door.

Becky rose from her seat in front of the computer and they kissed. Jessica could see why Mike liked this woman and they were now firm friends, almost like sisters, albeit sisters who also had a lot of hot sex with each other.

Breaking the kiss, Becky sat down again and whispered, "They are all here, so unless Ellie is coming we can begin."

Jessica looked at the screen. It was quartered to show four female faces, all of unusual beauty and all she knew well. Indeed she was on the most intimate possible terms with all of them: Caitlin, Sunita, Sakura and Maria. Once they had been Geoff's harem, now they were Master-less. Jessica could only begin to guess at their pain.

Jessica drew up a spare chair and sat down. "Ellie's asleep. I left her so as to avoid disturbing Master," she said.

"How is the Master?" said Maria eagerly, her Spanish accent unmistakable.

"He's well, Maria," said Jessica carefully. She knew if they were to succeed this needed to be approached carefully and Maria was more than a little hot-tempered.

"Then when can we see him?" the Spanish girl demanded.

"Maria. All of you. What you need to understand is that Mike is a good man. He didn't set out to acquire a harem. He's inherited one by accident. He has accepted Becky and me because he loves us, and Ellie for my sake, and because he always did find her attractive. But he had made it clear that is it. No more. So we have to proceed carefully."

"You say that Jess," broke in Caitlin, "but I remember he didn't seem to mind fucking Sakura and me that night the old Master took you. Went at it hard all night, as I recall."

"Yes, he had me too, before the old Master banned it," added Sunita.

"Hang on," said Maria in an outraged tone, "does that mean I am the only one on this call that Mike Roberts hasn't fucked!"

In the office, Becky was trying to supress a snort of laughter. Jessica gave her a mock evil look. It was time she tried to assert some control.

"Look, enough of this. We are all on the same side. Becky, Ellie and I want you to be part of our new Master's harem. However, I want to make one thing clear. I am Mike's wife and that makes me the Head of the Harem."

Sakura broke in, "Yes, Ellie told us when she set this call up. She said we should call you Chief Slut," and she giggled.

"Yes, well, I shall have words with that young lady later. But the point is, we need to proceed a step at a time and win Master round. Also there are practical considerations. This is only a 4-bed house. It is not really designed for a Master and a seven woman harem."

"I wish we could get Park Manor back," said Sunita wistfully, "I liked living there."

Becky broke in, "I have an update on that. The Manor was seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act, so it is owned by the government. Normally it would be sold. However, I have spoken to that nice Mr Brooke. It seems that they are very keen to hush this whole business up. If we all pledge to help with that, it is possible they might gift us use of the Manor."

This news created considerable excitement. Finally, Caitlin asked the question on everyone's mind.

"So Jess, what's your plan? How do we get the Master to accept the four of us into his harem?"

"The first step is that Master has agreed to let you visit, one at a time. Maria is due to arrive next Friday. We will help her seduce Master, show him how much she needs him and how pleasurable it will be to have her around. Once we have made him accept one of you, the rest will become steadily easier..."

Becky sat back and listened to Jessica outline her plan. So, she thought, it was Mike Roberts against seven determined women plentifully supplied with intelligence, beauty, sexiness and feminine wiles. The poor guy didn't stand a chance...

*****

Author's note: That more or less concludes Mike and Jessica's story, although they may make a cameo appearance or two in the future. Thanks for the feedback on the story, which I really appreciate.

I expect Geoff Mills to return to cause more trouble for someone eventually, but not for a while as I have a lot to writing to do before I can get that far.

As well as continuing my other series "Paradise Obtained", I will be starting a new story soon (the first couple of chapters are well underway). It seems that one of Geoff's side-businesses was selling the secrets of mind control to other unscrupulous individuals. One such being Bradley Gilmour, founder of the (not as innocent as it sounds) Friday Night Games Club.

12