Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
helluva cliffhanger!

Can't wait to read the next installment, seems like it's going to take on a darker tone? Hoping Lola eventually has a threesome with Derek and Kenny. That would been wild! I'm really into these characters. And hating Joel!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

Oh some drama to look forward to in the next chapter. If something does happen make sure there's some proper retribution for once haha.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
Impressive work

Incest isn't in my wheelhouse but Syzoth writes it well. The high-level descriptive prose and the just-right dialogue are a considerable improvement over the author's earliest efforts. The writing is all-around better and a pleasure to read for its own sake. Five stars.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

Great story, with very dark undertones. I agree with the anon commentor that a threesome with Derek and Kenny seems very much on the cards, I suspect Joel is going to find he's bitten off way more than he can chew. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think there was a missed opportunity for a hot threesome with Lola and her 2 boys. The title also led me to hope that Lola would screw her son's entire fraternity! As it is, Lusted By the Fraternity was still well written and kept my interest. Setting most of the story at college was a nice move, it highlighted the age gap between Derek and Lola. And I'm especially curious to see how what Joel does in Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just found this and I am blown away

Wow, what a find. There are a lot of mom and son stories but this one has heart and compassion in it. For Derek to rescue that girl (that maybe will be his real girlfriend later in the story) and stand up against the frat pres like he did, made him stand out from a lot of other men. Lola is going to have Joel's ass when she finds out he wants to blackmail her and Derek. I don't know how but I think that she will turn the screws to Joel just because of her personality. This was the only chapter I read so I do not know the full story of her. I am hooked. I very much appreciate the creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This put a smile on my face.

Reading this story brought to mind all the fun memories I have of college and of my fraternity. Of course, it wasn't as crazy as the one depicted in this story, but it was still great times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Looking forward for the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...