The New Norm 02: Sex Games

Story Info
Sex games w/ mom involves teasing, 3somes, blowjobs, & more!
17.6k words
4.6
33.2k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers

Strange, Derek thought as he pulled his car into the driveway of his childhood home.

The teen was a few months shy of turning 19. Standing at a hulking 6'4", he was the former starting quarterback of his high school varsity team, but had always been built more like a linebacker. More man than boy now, a roguish expression that seemed perpetually etched on his handsome face, baby blue eyes, and blonde curly locks still exposed his youthfulness.

The teen had just finished his 1st year of college and, having just survived the coronavirus pandemic that claimed so many lives worldwide, the worst year of Derek's life was poetically followed by the best year of his life. He made friends, almost pledged a fraternity, and, most importantly, performed well academically. It was the fun life of a typical college student that, unfortunately, most college students took for granted, especially in the new post-pandemic world.

But those weren't the only reasons why it had been such a great year.

In fact, all of that was forgotten as Derek rolled his car into the garage and switched off the ignition. The young man had known his mother Lola his entire life, yet his heart fluttered wildly as if he was about to meet her for the first time. Such was the spell that his gorgeous mother had cast upon him.

Strange, Derek thought again.

He had come home virtually every weekend to visit his mother. However, Lola recently went to visit an ailing relative and then Derek remained on campus to study for final exams. That meant it had been almost three weeks since he had last seen her... almost 3 weeks since he had last touched her... almost 3 weeks since he was able to hold her...

Almost 3 weeks since Derek had last made love to his mother.

The fact that he was having an incestuous affair with the woman who had given him life stopped bothering the young man long ago. He was smitten with Lola, and Derek knew that she felt the same way about him, too. The mind told them one thing, but the heart said something completely different.

They were in love.

Mother and son were aware that their relationship was doomed from the start, but after living through months of social isolation and surviving the coronavirus, they decided to live in the moment because the next day, not even their next breath, was guaranteed.

Derek left his belongings in the car and rushed into the house. No sooner had he burst into the living room than Lola was rushing into his arms. She stood over 6ft tall, and the teen had clearly inherited his height from her. Derek gathered Lola into his powerful arms.

The sounds of lips smacking echoed loudly, and their hands touched and groped as the lovers reacquainted themselves with each other's body.

"God, I've missed you," Derek told his mother breathlessly.

The woman smiled as she felt hiss erection poking at her through their clothing. She giggled girlishly. "I can tell."

Derek caressed his mother's face as he looked her up and down. She was a striking blonde like him and, though not as outwardly muscular, was comparatively fit and athletic. And those tits, Derek thought for the countless time. My god, those tits...

The teen stared down into his mother's cleavage and marveled how perfectly her 34c breasts were wrapped in the snug, stretchy sports bra. However, he scanned further down and wasn't surprised to discover that Lola was wearing yoga pants that were just as form-fitting and flattering. Derek grinned boyishly.

Of course she'd be wearing those hot yoga pants with that sexy sports bra!

Along with 2-piece bikinis and sexy lingerie, the "sports bras-yoga pants" ensemble were his favorite attire on a woman... and no woman could wear it better than his mother.

Lola was precisely twice her son's age. However, a healthy lifestyle combined with genetics allowed her to pass for his sister or girlfriend. Lola was always delighted whenever she was carded at a club or bar because were definitely worse things in life than being mistaken for a teenager!

Derek kissed his mother again, more fiercely this time, and the sexy woman practically melted in his embrace. "I want you," he whispered.

"I want you, too, babe." Lola began unbuttoning his pants. "And I don't to wait any longer."

Not yet fully naked, the hulking teen easily scooped her up and growled, "I'm going to make you beg for my cock before I bang the hell out of you in your own bed."

Lola's sly smile matched her son's. "We might be fucking each other, but I'm still your mother, you know. I think I deserve a little more respect than that!" When she tossed her head back and laughed, the sound emanating from her lips and her carefree smile was like a radiant sun playing beautiful music to the young man's senses.

"Will I be showing you enough respect if I massage your pussy with my tongue?"

"Mmm.... now you're talking." Lola kissed her son again then told him quietly, "Take me to my room." Her tone was soft and demur, but there was a power behind it that Derek could not resist.

Derek carried his mother to her bedroom.

********************************

The couple basked in the aftermath of their union.

Derek sighed contently. His mother had been so energetic and physical that he was still out of breath. But Lola didn't mind his heavy breathing as she lay her head on his chest or the thundering in her ear. Derek, however, knew that the rapid beating of his heart had as much to do with physical exertion as it did with the presence and electrifying touch of this sexy woman.

Derek wrapped his arms protectively around Lola.

The woman's eyes were still closed, but she snuggled closer against him. They were naked save for the silk sheet draped over them, but the warmth of their bodies was enough to keep themselves warm. Skin on skin, the couple remained content in each other's arms.

"Derek?" Lola suddenly spoke softly.

The hulking young man was about to doze off, but responded dreamily. "Yes, mom?"

"Tell me about school. I love hearing about your experiences."

"Well..." Derek proceeded to tell her about his 1st year of college. Most of it was merely a recap since his mother already knew everything. But she seemingly still hung on his every word. He told her about the courses he had enrolled in, which ones he enjoyed the most and which ones gave him the most difficulty... which professors he liked and disliked.

Derek also talked all friends he had made and about getting to know the members of a certain fraternity. As a college freshman, he wasn't allowed to pledge but next year would be a different matter. It was a possibility that piqued the young's man's curiosity. Derek even told Lola about several girls whom he was particularly attracted to

To hear Derek tell Lola, with whom he was indulging in an incestuous affair, about other females he found attractive was strange, indeed. But their familial relationship was not a normal one, and the young man never kept secrets from his mother--- save for stealing her sexy underwear and keeping it as a trophy [refers to events in Chapter 1].

But she sighed wistfully, bringing Derek back into the moment. "What's wrong, mom?"

"Nothing, babe. It's just that..."

The way Lola's serious tone trailed off and her sudden change in mood concerned him.

"It's just that... you're becoming the man that your father was. My baby is growing up so fast."

The teen immediately realized that Lola was conveying a myriad of thoughts and emotions. It was obvious that she was still heartbroken over the loss of her husband Morgan, Derek's father, who had succumbed to the coronavirus near the onset of the pandemic. They both felt a void in their hearts that would never be filled.

And, of course, Lola was expressing anguish at the passage of time. Anguish that that she was growing older. Anguish that her son was no longer the child whom she had always nurtured. Anguish that she would probably have no more children of her own, something Derek knew that she longed for.

But there was something more overt as well.

Lola had given birth to Derek when she was precisely the same age he was now. A child giving birth to a child, some might say. And she had essentially sacrificed college and more to raise him, something that Lola did not regret whatsoever. But while Lola genuinely viewed motherhood as the single greatest thing that ever happened to her, Derek knew that this social, vibrant woman had always felt like she missed out on an important part of her young adult life.

And now, only in her mid-30's, his mother was a widow.

His father was no longer alive, but Derek swore to himself that he would continue looking after Lola.

"I was just thinking, mom. Maybe we can go somewhere for the summer."

Lola was so stunned that she bolted upright. The silk sheet drifted from her body like a curtain being drawn open, and Derek momentarily lost his concentration as he drank in her flawless figure. "But you have so much to do! Aren't you planning on returning to your old job and hanging out with your high school classmates? What about that camping trip with your college friends? And what about summer classes---"

Derek could tell by how quickly Lola was speaking that she was excited, and held up his hands to politely interrupt her. "You're right on all accounts. But taking a few weeks off won't interfere with anything. Work... my high school friends... everything will still be here when we get back. The camping trip isn't until the end of summer, anyway, and my summer classes are all online." He smiled reassuringly. "It'll all be fine. And I really want to do something special for you. I want to take you someplace fun."

Lola was guarded as if she didn't want to get her hopes up. "Babe, that's so kind of you. But you should spend summer vacation with your friends. We did just spend spring break together, after all."

"Mom," he stated flatly, "we spent my entire spring break at home fucking."

Lola had to concede that point.

"We could go someplace faraway where we wouldn't have to pretend," Derek continued softly, and Lola regarded him carefully as she attempted to interpret his meaning. "Someplace where we won't have to hide... where we can hold each other's hand in public. Where I can tell everyone how much I love you."

Lola trembled, and though she was literally twice his age, it struck Derek how young at heart she truly was. "But where?" his mother quavered.

The young man considered the question for a moment before he grinned and snapped his fingers. "Road trip!"

********************************

Lola was a small-town Florida girl through and through. She had practically grown up on the local beaches in a 2-piece bikini and flaunted a sleek, sun-kissed body to prove it. The ocean and sand had always been her home.

To present her with new experiences, however, Derek suggested locations outside of Florida for their road trip. Lola chose Philadelphia as their 1st destination for its culture and history. The Pocono Mountains was his 2nd idea. While his mother loved the great outdoors, she had never gone hiking. And the duo put their heads together to come up with New York City as their 3rd and final stop. Derek's mother was definitely not a big city girl but occasionally enjoyed a place with a bustling nightlife, unlike her own sleepy little town.

The next day at work Lola was luckily approved for an immediate extended vacation. Because her son was too young to legally complete the transaction himself, she reserved a rental car and picked up a sporty convertible later that day. Then she and Derek quickly designed a basic itinerary, booked some hotels online, and hastily packed.

Approximately 1200 miles later, the couple found themselves in Philadelphia.

********************************

Lola giggled like a schoolgirl while posing with the statue of Rocky Balboa as Derek snapped her picture. Her smile was effervescent, and she appeared so happy that it made his heart ache with joy. Then he chortled hilariously and took yet another snapshot of his mother as she planted a kiss on Rocky's cheek.

The couple laughed in arm in arm as they turned and allowed the next tourists in line to pose with the statue. It had taken them almost a full day to drive from Florida to Philadelphia. Derek had wanted to pamper his mother and act as her chauffer, but her maternal instincts compelled her to take care of him as well, so she had driven part of the way. They were sore and fatigued, but immediately set out again after checking into their hotel.

Now, as the young couple held each other close, they gazed upon the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Neither was a native Philadelphian or familiar with the original Rocky movie, so they couldn't comprehend the immense pride that the statue and the iconic steps represented for the city. To them, this was just another tourist attraction.

"I'll race you up the steps, babe."

A gauntlet was being thrown. "Yea? What's the wager?"

"I win, and you soap me down in the shower and give me a nice, long massage... then you have to lick my pussy 'til I orgasm."

Not a bad prize for losing! "And if I win?"

Lola grinned as she knew what her son craved... what all men craved. "If you win, I will suck your cock until you cum in my mouth, and swallow every last drop."

"Deal. But if I win, I also want---"

"See ya!" Lola cried, suddenly racing off and leaving him behind.

Two can play at this game, Derek thought confidently as he sprinted after her.

There were 72 steps leading up to the main entrance of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Derek purposely lagged behind his mother for part of the way, content to admire her amazing ass and long, sexy legs as she bounded up the steps. Lola was showing off in one of those form-fitting yoga pants again that was more like another layer of skin than an article of clothing. Even the adorable way her ponytail flapped in the wind made the young man want to tear off her clothes and make love to her right here in public.

Midway to the museum entrance, Derek began daydreaming about the blowjob that his mother would be compelled to give him later for losing their wager. But despite the fun and games, the teen was as competitive as Lola and, much to his chagrin, realized that he wasn't gaining on her. In fact, she maintained the distance between them even as he pushed harder.

How is this possible? I'm a goddamn college athlete!

Hooting victoriously, Lola glided over the last step.

The spry woman was waiting under the enormous pillars of the museum entrance when Derek reached her moments later. His expression clearly indicated a bruised ego. Lola initially kept silent and maintained a straight face.

Then she flashed him the "Rocky pose"--- arms flexed with fists pumped towards the heavens--- to playfully mock him, and burst out laughing.

Derek shook his head and muttered in disbelief. But Lola was in his arms a second later. She threw her head back and continued to laugh happily, and her son hugged her close.

"God, I love you," he declared with open, unabated adoration.

Lola returned a look that was suddenly serious. "I love you, too, babe."

Atop the iconic steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, in the midst of a seemingly endless throng of tourists, mother and son kissed, madly in love.

********************************

Because Lola was an aforementioned beach bum, she had never ventured to the mountains.

Hence, the youthful-looking blonde stared about slightly wide-eyed as she and Derek meandered through the Pocono Mountains with the top of their convertible rolled down. The beaches were open and flat, but traveling through the peaks and valleys felt oppressive and, at times, unnerving. However, that didn't mean that Lola didn't appreciate her new surroundings.

The tallest mountain was as majestic as the endless ocean, and she found beauty everywhere in nature. There was such a quaint simplicity in her current idyllic setting, and the beautiful woman affectionately considered central Pennsylvania "the land that time forgot". There was a sense of tranquility that came with being in the great outdoors if one took the time to appreciate it. And after having survived the coronavirus pandemic and months of social isolation, Lola considered the ability to feel the sun upon her face and the wind billowing through her hair as a remarkable gift that she would never take for granted again.

Lola closed her eyes as she inhaled the crisp, clean air. When she opened her eyes, she looked over at Derek, who bore a look of concentration and he carefully navigated the treacherous, windy road. Though he wasn't driving fast, his blonde curly locks billowed in the wind. Lola realized... whether she was here in the mountains, back home on the beach, camping in a lush, green forest, or even trudging through a dry, arid desert... that she would be content anywhere as long as her son was by her side.

Lola was well aware of the illicit nature of their incestuous affair and often questioned her own morality. Odd, she thought, considering that her maternal instincts were still prevalent and that she was young enough to long for more children someday, something that was obviously impossible with Derek as her lover.

Despite all that, however, Lola was strangely at peace.

The distance between Philadelphia and the Pocono Mountains wasn't that far, but the drive took hours because of the mountainous terrain. Yet the wait was worth it to Derek as his mother's eyes lit up when they finally arrived at the resort that he had personally booked. It was the reaction that he had been hoping for.

Lola stared at the valley floor that was dotted with luxurious-looking bungalows, a large outdoor swimming pool, multiple spas and hot tubs, and tennis courts, all against the backdrop of the mountain range. "Omigod, this place looks amazing!"

Derek tried to hide his satisfaction; he wanted nothing but the best for the woman he loved so dearly.

********************************

Not long after arriving, the couple found themselves hiking along a portion of the Appalachian Trail that cut through the Pocono Mountains. The air was cool in the higher elevation, and Derek was wearing a flannel top over cargo pants and hiking shoes with a backpack slung over his shoulders. However, Lola was traversing the rugged terrain in leggings and an equally snug tank top that showed off her athletic form, choosing comfort over style. And her long blonde ponytail was pulled through a baseball cap that made Derek's mother appear more like a high school coed.

Other hikers stared at the picture-perfect couple as they passed. While Derek's handsomeness screamed for attention, it was Lola who caused men and women alike to stop and stare. Her smile and youthful energy was alluring, but it was her feminine curves that acted like an intractable magnet to the human eye.

Derek, of course, noticed everyone ogling Lola. She acted oblivious, but the teen knew better. His mother was extremely observant and usually in tune with people around her, and it was obvious to him that she enjoyed the attention.

The couple was close to their destination when they encountered 2 twenty-something year old male hikers. Despite the fact that Lola and Derek were holding hands and clearly a couple--- and that Derek towered at least a head over both of them--- the hikers still approached and uttered sexually inappropriate comments to her. Then they looked at each other and laughed hysterically.

Derek had always been protective of his mother, and even more so since his father had passed away. The teen clenched his fist was about teach the brash hikers a lesson in manners when Lola defused the situation by flashing her brightest smile, which stunned everyone.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers