The New Norm 03: Lusted By the Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And like Derek was compelled to do whenever he made love to Lola, rather than climax inside of her, he ejaculated all over her smooth, flawless skin... onto her bottom if they were in doggy style, but now all over her breasts and in the ridges of her washboard abs. Waiting to the last moment to pull out was a dangerous game of cat and mouse, but impregnating his own mother was the ultimate dream that he could entertain only in fantasy.

Still, bathing Lola with his seed was something that the incestuous couple considered an act of love.

Lola peered down at the copious amount of thick, milky-white sperm gleaming all over her flesh, and shook her head ruefully. "Such a waste," she lamented.

Derek deadpanned, "Maybe next time you should swallow instead."

They looked at each other gravely, then burst out laughing.

The teen snuggled up to his mother from behind and embraced her in a spoon position as they basked in the aftermath of their union. Lola's body was warm and firm, and Derek considered it the personification of perfection. She felt so good rubbing against him that he would've been content to lay with her forever. Then Derek happened to notice his new t-shirt, which had been discarded to the floor.

"Mom? Thanks for the letters. That was really awesome."

"You're a frat boy now," Lola told him in a playfully mocking tone. "A big man on campus. I know how important Greek letters are to any fraternity member. To you."

Sadly, that was no longer the case. Derek wanted to tell his mother as much, but refrained. She would be disappointed because he was disappointed, and the young man didn't want to lessen the impact of her thoughtful gift.

"Derek?" Lola asked after they cuddled in silence for a while.

"Yes, mom?"

She rolled to face him. "How was school? And pledging your fraternity? You've been so secretive about it, and I want to hear the juicy details."

Nothing could ruin his mood when he was naked with his mother, but thinking about Pi Rho came close. "Not really much to tell," he replied evasively.

But Lola caught the odd tone in his voice and looked at his in amusement. "Are you not allowed to discuss the inner workings of your frat?" she inquired derisively. "Will you have to kill me if I discover your pagan rituals?"

Derek couldn't help but smile. It was so incredibly sexy when his mother teased him. "No, nothing like that, mom. I just don't want you to think less of me. We had to do a lot of dumb shit to get in." His smile abruptly faded. "Being in a fraternity isn't what I was expecting. Even though I'm officially a Brother now, everything feels... I dunno... different. It's like, what was the point?"

Lola grew serious. "First of all, babe, I could never think less of you. Ever. Second of all, you know as well as I do that's there's no point in looking back. Regret can be a horrible thing, and it'll only bring you down. The past is in the past, so leave it there because there's no going back. Or changing it. All you can do is learn from it and move on."

God, I love you, Derek thought.

Then Lola's eyes narrowed. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"What?"

"Your Brothers... they didn't hurt you while you were pledging, did they?" Despite the sexual nature of their relationship, she was still first and foremost Derek's mother, and making sure her child was safe was always her #1 priority.

"No," Derek lied. He involuntarily lowered his eyes in guilt, grateful that Lola didn't notice. He had never lied to her before and discovered that doing so actually caused him physical discomfort. "Like I said, mom," the young man continued quickly, "pledging just involved a lot of dumb shit... stuff not even worth mentioning."

Lola's maternal instincts were on high alert now as she easily sensed that her son was hiding something. But he clearly didn't feeling like discussing it, and the beautiful woman wasn't one to press him; she knew that her son would open up to her when he was ready.

"Well, tell me something... anything. About school, about your fraternity. Whatever you're willing to tell me, even if it's about a pretty girl on campus. I love hearing about your experiences, and I want to know what my baby's been up to."

As they remained intertwined in bed, warm and naked, Derek happily told his mother all about his 2nd fall semester at college. He spoke at great lengths even though it only felt like mere moments. Save for the more humiliating and despicable things that he had to endure while pledging Pi Rho, the teen left nothing out.

Lola, in turn, took everything in with great interest, listening to her son intently. She appeared to hang on his every word, and Derek knew that his mother was vicariously living through him. After all, Lola had given birth to Derek when she was younger than he was now. The young man was acutely aware that his mother felt like she had missed out on the college experience to raise him. Lola never complained, of course, and he loved her dearly for that. But the loss of what should've been a wonderful period in her young adult life--- something he lucky enough to be experiencing now--- always made Derek rife with guilt.

Lola was a captive audience and listened without comment until the very end.

"... and so," Derek concluded, "Pi Rho will be having our Christmas Formal next weekend to celebrate the initiation of the new Brothers as well as to kick off winter break."

Lola suddenly sat up, and the sheet drifted from her body to reveal her perfection, something that was not lost on her son. "Christmas Formal? Omigod, that sounds so fun! Where are we going?"

The teen's eyes widened in surprised, and he stammered. "Actually, mom. I, uh, wasn't planning on attending."

"What? Why?" Derek was about to reply that it wouldn't be worth the effort, but Lola continued without stopping. "Babe, you put all this time and effort to get into your fraternity and now you're just going to let it all go?" She regarded her son sternly, and Derek had a difficult time meeting her eyes. "You're now a part of something bigger than just yourself, and you need to man to your responsibilities."

Derek begrudgingly agreed that Lola was right.

"Besides," she continued in a voice that was purposefully pouty, "I want to go."

"What other girl would I escort to the Christmas Formal?" he asked mildly.

Lola melted into her son's arms again. "I want to wear something nice. I want every boy to be jealous of you when they see me."

Derek shook his head incredulously and chuckled. He knew that his mother was going to look even more breathtaking than usual. Though it would undoubtedly be an ego boost, the young man knew and that it would primarily for his benefit. Lola always knew how to make him feel special... and how to arouse him. The truth was, he got off on showing off his hot mom, who the world thought was his girlfriend, and she knew it, too.

Without warning, Derek pounced on Lola and made sweet love to her once more.

As they became one again, Lola knew that their incestuous love had been doomed from the start. What they shared, though wonderful, was a taboo. An aberration. The beautiful woman couldn't reasonably expect to have a future with her son.

Derek was aware of that on some level, too.

Besides, it was selfish to expect that he would forego a normal life just so they could continue sleeping together. And, simply put, Derek was growing up. Though he loved his mother too much to even consider it, Lola realized that it was about time that he found an actual girlfriend. Derek was handsome; there were probably dozens of college girls, much younger than her, vying for his attention.

And Lola still hoped to have more children of her own someday, something that was impossible with Derek. As much as she loved him, Lola would never willingly bear a product of incest. 40 was fast approaching, and there was still plenty of time on her biological clock. However, that meant that she would probably need to find a boyfriend or, better yet, a husband relatively soon. It was the elephant in the room that they were both aware of.

But, at least for this night, as the couple helplessly succumbed to their passion, Lola and Derek were intent on holding onto their forbidden love for just a bit longer.

******************************************************************************

All eyes shifted to the couple that entered the conference room of the hotel.

Though Derek looked handsome beyond compare in his black suit and tie, it was the stunning blonde on his arm who virtually everyone stared at incredulously. Lola drifted into view wearing a nude-colored minidress that was sleeveless and strapless. Its material was so thin and form-fitting that it resembled another layer of skin. More than a handful of people did a double-take when Lola first appeared, hilariously believing that she had walked in naked! The minidress highlighted her outrageously sexy body superfluously, highlighting every feminine curve, especially her perfect breasts and equally amazing ass.

Little was left to the imagination.

Lola also wore her long hair in a tightly wound bun atop her head which accentuated the flawlessness of her face, the smoothness of her neck, and the sleekness of her shoulders. Along with the shortness of the minidress that rode dangerously high up her thighs, the stiletto heels put Lola's long, smooth legs on pare with any of her sexiest physical features.

And she flaunted an excess of those.

Lola tried not to blush but Derek beamed proudly as everyone in the spacious conference room was now gawking at her.

Several of Derek's fraternity Brothers and their dates greeted the couple. First and foremost was Kenny, a young man as tall as Lola's son and equally as broad-shouldered. His brown curly hair was shaggy and unkempt, and he bore a lop-sided smile that made him appear youthful if not somewhat roguish. He was an easy-going 20-year old who was well-liked by all.

Kenny was also the primary reason why Lola's son had pledged Pi Rho.

"Derek!" he boomed.

Derek immediately grinned, and the lads embraced each other in a boisterous bear hug. They play-wrestled for a bit and clapped each other hard on the back. All the while, Lola observed in silent amusement.

But when Kenny finally noticed her, he immediately stopped and forgot about his Little Brother. "Hi. You must be Lola."

"I am." The blonde beauty leveled him with a blinding smile. "And you must be Kenny, Derek's Big Brother." The young man bowed grandiosely, and Lola took an immediate liking to him. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you."

"I swear, only the good stuff is true! And Derek's told me a lot about you, too. In fact, my Little Brother can't stop talking about you, and I don't blame him. You're even way hotter than I imagined!"

Lola laughed. "Thank you. That's very sweet of you to say."

"Hey, I'm about to get some more shots. Would you and Derek like some?"

Derek glanced guiltily at his mother. "Ah, no. I'm good."

Lola pretended to scrutinize Kenny. "Aren't you under 21?" She was only teasing him, of course, but the young man totally missed it.

"Yea... and?" Kenny's expression clearly indicated that he didn't believe his age was of any consequence. He shrugged and told them, "I'll catch up with you clowns later. Lola, great to finally meet you!"

As Kenny disappeared into the crowd, Derek leaned in and whispered into his mother's ear, "We're not old like you, you know." He chuckled as Lola socked his shoulder.

"Whatever, babe." Two can play at this game, she thought smugly. "Your Big Brother is kinda cute. Maybe I'll fuck him after the party."

I think my whole fraternity would like to fuck you. Derek was about to respond with a witty comeback of his own when he noticed who was approaching and muttered "Damn it" loud enough for his mother to hear. Then he steeled himself as the Executive Council of Pi Rho arrived, openly leering at Lola as they descended upon them.

Joel, of course, was at the front of the pack. "Kid, you've been keeping secrets from us." He addressed Derek, but was boldly staring at his mother. "Hello, beautiful. My name is Joel... you may know me as the President of Pi Rho Fraternity, the top social organization on campus. And you are...?"

Lola glanced at Derek, who answered for her. "Joel... everyone. This is my girlfriend Lola." He, in turn, introduced his mother to the Council members who blatantly continued to ogle her sexy body.

As a woman who was simultaneously blessed and cursed with surreal beauty, Lola was accustomed to attention. Some days she basked in it while other days she loathed it. And though Derek's mother arrived dressed to impressed, she felt the tension emanating from her son and shifted uncomfortably under the Council's scrutiny. Joel's gaze was particularly lascivious, and Lola realized that he was undressing her with his eyes and thinking very nasty thoughts.

Just as she had taken an instant liking to Kenny, she conversely took an immediate dislike to Joel.

"Do you go to school here?" Joel asked. His expression was thoughtful.

"No, I'm already in the work force."

"Good for you. College is overrated, anyway."

"I was guessing that you didn't go to school here," Stefan commented, "because I would definitely remember you."

Derek didn't want his mother being these particular Brothers, who were already visibly high, longer than she needed to be so after some small talk, he promptly whisked her away.

As the couple departed, Harold uttered, "Holy fuck, that whore has the most amazing tits I've ever seen. And that ass! Goddamn, I wanna bend her over and tap that! Where the hell has Derek been hiding her?"

Enrique nodded approvingly. "Definitely would've remembered seeing her on campus."

The Brothers voiced some more lewd comments about Lola then moved on to mingle. But Joel stood rooted in place as he intently watched Derek and his date socializing. He couldn't take his eyes off Lola. The way she smiled and threw her head back when she laughed... the way she seemed to glide whenever she moved... and that incredible body... Lola was easily the hottest babe he had ever laid eyes on.

Joel quietly drifted away from the rest of the Elders and followed the stunning blonde. He maintained a safe distance, however: close enough that he could still discern her feminine features but far enough away that she and her oafish boyfriend didn't notice him. And when he was certain that no one noticed, Joel furtively began snapping pictures of Lola with his phone.

Of her profile to capture the maddeningly sexy outline of her tits and hips.

Of her ass when she turned around... an incredible ass that he, like Harold, wanted to drill with his cock.

Of her face, so flawless that it was angelic.

But as Joel clicked dozens of pictures of Lola without her knowledge, he was struck by a high level of familiarity.

Where have I seen this slut before?

******************************************************************************

Though the seasons didn't appear to change much in Florida, time did still pass. Winter eventually turned into spring, and Derek continued to immerse himself in his studies. The teen admittedly wasn't the brightest student--- he openly acknowledged that fact--- but what he lacked in natural intelligence, he more than made up for with effort and dedication, and proudly managed to maintain straight A's in every class.

The key, Derek realized, was balance. Academics, of course, was his top priority, but he managed the stress by participating in college sports and maintaining an active social life. Greek life greatly factored in to the latter. Though the teen was extremely disenchanted with Pi Rho, he took his mother's advice to heart and decided remain in the fraternity. It turned out to be a wise decision and everything seemed to settle down once the spring semester was in full swing. All the Brothers were having fun and the fraternity was having packed parties every week... sometimes twice a week!

Derek's faith in Pi Rho was restored partially because he didn't see much of the Executive Council these days. The Elder Brothers were just that: older, and usually kept to themselves, which didn't bother him in the least. Things were definitely looking up.

Unfortunately, the more Derek enjoyed college life, the more it took him away from his mother. The young man realized that this was the life that he was meant to have, not an incestuous affair that had no future. And he knew that his mother realized it, too. As a college freshman, he used to drive home every weekend to be with her. Even now, they still texted each other multiples times a day and videochatted almost every night. But the trips home--- and sex with his mother--- were less frequent now.

Lola understood. She never demanded more from her son. In fact, several times when Derek intended to come home, the beautiful blonde convinced him to remain on campus. She was secretly hoping, much to her own heartbreak, that he would find a smart, pretty girl who would treat him well and make him happy.

But Derek couldn't find anyone because no female could possibly measure up to Lola.

However, the knife cut both ways. By not returning home as often, Derek was hoping that his mother would meet someone, too. She was smart and funny and beautiful. Lola never had problem attracting men; he just desperately hoped that she would find someone who would take care of her like his late father did.

Their slow, painful breakup had seemingly begun, and it was something that was, admittedly, necessary. That wasn't to say that mother and son completely shunned physical contact. Because they were seeing each other less frequently now, that just made the sex hotter and sweeter when the Derek did return home.

******************************************************************************

The end of the spring semester mirrored the end of the fall semester for Pi Rho. Just like they held their Christmas Formal to celebrate the start of winter break, now they were throwing another party to signal the end of the current semester. This get-together was going to be a much larger, crazier event, however, because it would also celebrate the end of the school year.

The college campus was a short walk from the ocean and the Pi Rho fraternity house, literally, sat on the beach. It was a wonderful thing, being able to admire the crashing waves from the patio. And though it wasn't much of a surprise, Derek was extremely thrilled when his fraternity announced that they'd be holding their year-end party on the sands just outside the fraternity house. With a Hawaiian luau theme, it promised to be the best party of the year.

And, of course, he was bringing his mother as his date.

Lola and Derek knew that this summer would probably be the last one he'd spend at home. Next year at this time, he'd be looking for his own place and working a summer job. Though the inevitability of life was saddening, the couple took a positive approach.

They were simply going to enjoy themselves and live in the moment.

******************************************************************************

The crowd roared as the front double-doors of the Pi Rho Fraternity house kicked open, and 2 Brothers dressed in Hawaiian shirt marched out carrying a skewered Kālua puaʻa between them with the long handles of the spit resting on their shoulders. They dutifully carried it out towards the beach where a fire pit waited. Around them, a massive throng of partygoers, most of them members of other fraternities and sororities, hooted and hollered as the 2 Brother's marched by with their haul.