The New Norm 03: Lusted By the Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was curious as they followed Kenny into the neighboring house.

"I live here," Kenny revealed, answering her quizzical look. "It's not nearly as fun as living in the frat house, but it's close." He grinned impudently. "We get a lot of the leftovers."

Lola guffawed. "You're horrible!"

"Hey, be nice to my Big Brother. He's letting us use his room."

"Oh." At first, the beautiful woman didn't understand what her son meant. But realization dawned on her as they entered Kenny's room as saw his bed, and both young men turned to regard her gravely. "Oh." Lola blushed profusely, and her girlish youthfulness was on full display. "That's very sweet of you, Kenny."

Kenny slowly nodded and peered hopefully at Derek and then at Lola, and then back to his Little Brother. When neither spoke, the young man coughed awkwardly. "Yea... well," he began tentatively, "Um, I'm gonna leave now..."

But when he lingered, Lola looked at her son, who appeared equally embarrassed. "I told Kenny there might be a possibility that you'd want him to join us," he admitted sheepishly. Inviting his Big Brother into a potential threesome with his mother was poor judgment that was extremely dangerous, Derek realized. But after what had occurred next door, he needed to feel good about something again. And he sensed that Lola was somewhat attracted to Kenny, and there was no better way to make himself feel better than to make his mother happy.

Plus, Derek was also very hot for her right now.

Kenny regarded at them with wide, puppy dog eyes.

Lola was aware that her son was suggesting a threesome because he had her needs and happiness in mind. She sighed and hugged him close. "Oh, babe... you silly, thoughtful boy." But then she reluctantly addressed Kenny. "I'm sorry, Kenny. Normally, we... I might welcome you to play with us. But I've been away from Derek for too long, and I've missed him dearly. I want this evening to be for us. For him. I hope you can understand. Please don't be mad."

Derek beamed with love and pride.

"Wow, Lola. My Little Bro is a lucky bastard. You really are the perfect girl."

Lola smiled gratefully. "Thank you, Kenny. You're absolutely adorable." She faced her son. "Maybe we should leave. I don't want to intrude on Kenny's space. Let's go home."

Though Kenny was disappointed, he managed to look cheerful and waved his hand dismissively. "No, no. You two can stay and get it on here. I'm gonna head back to the party and hopefully get laid." He grinned lopsidedly. "Just do me a favor and change the sheets when you're done. Oh, and I have some rubbers in my underwear drawer... if you need 'em."

"Omigod, Kenny," Lola laughed. "You're such a dude!"

As his Big Brother began to leave, however, an idea popped into Derek's head. "Wait, Ken." He faced his mother. "What if he stays and just watches.... would you like that?"

Naughty excitement surged between the couple. "Would you like that?"

Derek nodded eagerly, and they both turned to the rightful occupant of the room.

"Goddamn, would I ever! I hope this doesn't piss either of you off, but I've been dying to see you naked, Lola. When Derek first told me about you... when I first laid eyes on you... my god! Just understand that I'm probably gonna bust a nut watching you."

He was so matter-of-fact with his bold statement that Lola found it somewhat endearing. She beamed the young man her most devastating smile which made actually made Kenny stagger back. "I'd disappointed if you didn't," Lola replied with a seductive look. "I would like that a lot." Then she corrected herself. "We wouldlike that a lot."

Lola had been feeling frisky all night, and knowing that her son wanted to show her off was a thrill. If having an audience while they were having sex aroused Derek further, then Lola was all for it. Yes, this with his Big Brother whom they were dealing with. It was undeniably naughty and risky to involve Kenny, who was obviously close to her son, but that made the whole idea even sexier.

There was a brief awkward pause among the trio. Lola didn't want to lose the moment, so she immediately pulled Derek close and slipped her tongue down his throat. Having lost his Hawaiian shirt long ago, he was already bare-chested which meant that she only had his board-shorts to remove. There would be no foreplay; if Derek want to show off--- and show her off--- before his Big Brother, then she would gladly do her best to make him proud.

Lola pushed her son onto Kenny's bed, dropped to her knees, and promptly swallowed his cock.

"Good lord!" Kenny choked.

Lola thought about Donner as she pleased her son, and how she had enjoyed a scorching threesome with them nearly a year ago [refers to events in Chapter 2]. She was excited at having an audience again, and it adrenalized the beautiful woman so much that she blew her son enthusiastically and quite messily. Lola choked and gulped, slurped and slobbered as if her life depended on it, deriving pleasure not from the act itself, but from knowing she was pleasing the boy--- the man--- she loved and, as an added bonus, making his dear friend lust for her, too.

Lola lunged her head forward until she was in a complete deepthroat, and sucked hard.

Derek emitted a drawn out moan and Kenny's eyes were wide like saucers.

Without warning, the woman withdrew her son from her mouth and rose to her feet. Her mouth and chin were glistening with ooze, and she licked her lips clean. Then, deliberately taking her time, Lola slowly undressed before her captive audience.

Kenny swore as he finally got to see Lola naked.

The beautiful woman tossed her coconut bra to the side and calmly climbed over Derek. His huge erection was fully lubricated by her saliva, and she wrapped her fingers around it and used it like a sex toy to rub vaginal rim and hooded clit. She looked pleasantly at Kenny. "I always suck Derek's cock before I fuck him so I can fit this beast inside of me."

Kenny's eyes continued to widen as Lola slowly impaled himself on her son's erection.

"Fuck, I've missed this," Derek murmured blissfully. "I've missed your pussy so much."

Kenny stared longingly at Lola as her naked body shifted and weaved hypnotically. Though his room was silent except for the sound of heavy breathing and occasional dirty talk between the lovers, it was as if the beautiful girl was dancing to some beat that only she could hear. She moved sensually, cupping the undersides of her breasts and touching herself as she writhed heavily on her man.

Lola was willing to be an exhibitionist as much Kenny was willing to a voyeur.

From his vantage point, Kenny was gifted with a full view of Lola's profile. Barely an arm's length away, he could easily discern the absolute flawlessness of her tan skin. Her flesh appeared silky smooth except in those areas where her shredded physique rippled impressively, though it did not to detract from her natural feminine beauty. The young man found himself absently reaching toward Lola as if to touch her... to feel her.

Lola was riding her lover like a cowgirl, smoothly rolling her hips in a steady rhythm, but her eyes were locked on Kenny. His hands froze just inches from her body, and the 2nd stared at each other hard. Finally, deciding to break the rules somewhat, Lola said to him softly, "I can't please you the way you want me to... but you can touch me... if you like."

Kenny looked shyly at her then at Derek who was in too much ecstasy to talk, but managed to nod. Ever the gentleman, though, he hesitated. However, Lola took Kenny's hand and placed it over her breasts.

"Jeezus. You're so warm... and so firm... I've never felt anything so perfect."

Strangely, Kenny wasn't jealous as he watched his lucky Little Brother. Being able to touch Lola while she was moving so alluringly while focusing on Derek was so wildly erotic in a way that he couldn't understand or ever have anticipated. Kenny squeezed her breasts, and when she cooed encouragingly, he squeezed even harder.

What the young man considered harsh treatment seemed to excite Lola even more!

Now Lola was riding her lover harder and faster, and Kenny's hand began sweeping across the entirety of her body in sync with her quickening motions. His palm and fingertips glided all over her surface area... from her neck and shoulders... over her breasts again, of course, and down to the hard ridges of her washboard abs... and over the curves of her hips. With his free hand, Kenny pushed his shorts and underwear down to reveal an erection almost the size of Derek's.

Unabashed, he started to masturbated while watching and touching his Little Brother's girlfriend.

Lola was unfazed as she continued to rise and fall on her son, but gazed at Kenny intently as she allowed him to continue exploring her body.

Kenny's hand swept up to caress Lola's cheek, and he marveled at her unparalleled beauty. A long strand of hair abruptly fell over her eyes as she methodically rode his friend, and Kenny gently tucked it behind her ear. The woman smiled, rubbed her face affectionately against his palm, then suggestively licked and sucked on his fingertip.

"You're such a fucking tease, Lola."

"You have no idea," Derek huffed from his back. Though his mother was doing all the work, he was still slightly out of breath.

Lola giggled. "Are you boys ok with this?" she asked quietly.

Kenny noted a maternal concern in her voice which made appreciate the beautiful girl even more. On a whim, he suddenly circled behind Lola. Then without any prompting, he began massaging her neck and shoulders with his large, strong hands. The need to masturbate and achieve orgasm was powerful, but Kenny's desire to please this girl was even stronger.

"Are you ok with this?" he asked gravely. "Say the word, and I'll stop. If you want me to leave, I'll go."

But the pleasure both boys were bestowing on Lola was as exquisite as if they were both making love to her. Albeit in a much different way, Kenny's meaty hands on her felt as extraordinary as the huge erection inside of her. A soft murmur escaped the woman's lips, and her obvious pleasure indicated for the young man to continue. Kenny continued to squeeze and knead her, but his hands soon drifted downward again and onto her hips. As Lola's lower half continued to smoothly rock over Derek, Kenny found himself guiding her movements, his hands moving with her in a shared rhythm.

"Fuck," Derek muttered as he stared up at them. "Faster... go faster."

Kenny wasn't sure precisely whom his friend was addressing, but he began rolling Lola's hips with more speed. She reacted by murmuring pleasantly, and arching backwards so that her head rested on Kenny's chest. As if that wasn't enough to excite Kenny--- and Derek--- Lola cupped the undersides of her breasts to pleasure herself.

Kenny stared at his Little Brother wide-eyed but Derek's expression, though blissful, showed no surprise as if he and his girlfriend had done this type of thing before.

Kenny moved his hands yet again, and this time he batted Lola's hands away so he could massage and play with her breasts. She shifted pleasurably, the wonderful sensations inside and outside enveloping her in pure sensuality. This time, she and Derek moaned in unison as they both threatened to climax. Their rapturous expression caused Kenny to retreat a few steps and masturbate with extra zeal.

Derek cried in warning as he was about to cum, and Lola instantly dismounted as they rolled as one so now that she was on her back as Derek straddled her. Then, like his Big Brother, the teen stroked himself wildly. Lola, for her part, propped herself on her elbows and tilted her head back to accept her son's full blast willingly, even lovingly, all over her breasts.

Kenny swore in astonishment as his Little Brother doused his girlfriend with wave after wave of cum. He definitely wasn't expecting THIS! Clearly, the couple enjoyed some rather kinky fetishes in the bedroom! However, the young man never stopped masturbating, and momentarily considered adding to the copious amount already splashed across Lola's chest, wanting to give her a cumbath that they would remember for the rest of their lives.

But though Kenny already considered the last few moments insane, he feared that his offering would cross a line, so he frantically rushed into the bathroom to finish himself off.

When he returned, the couple still lay on his bed, kissing each softly, as they basked in the afterglow of their sweet union. Kenny grinned as it appeared as though the lovers were gearing up for another round of sex. And just looking at Lola's sexy cum-drenched was enough to make his flaccid penis erect again.

Lola abruptly rose from the bed, leaving her love behind. Derek reached for her as if imploring his mother to return. But she sauntered into the bathroom with a naughty smile, turned on the shower, and nimbly stepped in.

She didn't bother drawing the curtain as she soaped herself down before 2 pairs of very hungry eyes.

"Jesus Christ, Derek. Where did you find her? It's like she's too good to be real."

The teen chuckled. His mother was performing for them, fully aware how much it excited him, and he watched her proudly. "It's kind of a complicated, Ken."

Kenny nodded. Respectfully, he didn't ask questions. There was clearly a story to be told, but for now he was content to enjoy the show.

When Lola stepped out of the shower dripping wet, the young men instantly descended upon her with towels, patting every inch of her firm, voluptuous body dry. And when they were finished, Kenny stared at her unsullied form, which seemed to be glowing, for the countless time. He was grateful and still amazed that he was allowed to touch it.

"I have to be honest, girl. I would've cum inside of you." Lola and Derek looked at each other as Kenny chuckled good-naturedly, but a strange look that he couldn't decipher passed between the couple. Fearing that he may have embarrassed them, the young man added quickly, "But I guess we all have our kinks and fetishes, eh?"

Lola smiled at her son's dear friend. He was a horny boy like all boys were, but there was kind and gentle soul in there that she appreciated. Though Kenny had climaxed relatively quickly and obviously enjoyed himself, the beautiful woman actually felt guilty for not inviting him into a threesome and momentarily considered rectifying that. "Thank you, Kenny. For letting us borrow your room. For everything... and, especially, for being you."

She kissed him warmly on the cheek.

The young man blushed boyishly. "Are you kidding me? Thank you! That was almost as good as actually having sex with you!"

Lola burst out laughing while Derek grinned and shook his head. "Well, look on the bright side, Kenny," the beautiful woman began. "At least Derek and I didn't make a mess on your sheets or use up your condoms!"

******************************************************************************

Joel slunk behind the curtain as he watched the trio. They were laughing gaily as they exited the house next door and strolled back towards the beach. Lola and Kenny, in particular, were arm-in-arm and now acting like lifelong friends. And why wouldn't they be?

After what Joel had just witnessed, he was astounded that they hadn't fucked.

From his perch at the window, Joel was able to see clearly into Kenny's bedroom, which was 1 level lower than his. It wasn't the first time that the president of Pi Rho had spied on his Brother. Kenny, despite coming across as a lovable lout, was a womanizer, and was often bringing females back to his place to bang.

And with the long-lensed digital camera that was currently slung around his neck, Joel was able to capture and record every girl Kenny had fucked in his room during the entire school year, and even kept a mental list of what positions Kenny was particularly fond of.

Kenny, it seemed, had an affinity for banging his conquests doggy-style.

But tonight was a different matter all-together. Tonight most certainly wasn't about Kenny; it wasn't even about Derek, and the boundless hatred Joel harbored for him. No one crossed the President of Pi Rho... at least, not without any repercussions.

One way or another, I'm going to make you wish your mother never gave birth to you, Joel thought with pure malice.

No, tonight was all about Lola, the hottest girl he had ever seen.

And one way or another, I'm going to nail your cunt so hard that you'll beg for mercy.

What a whore she was! It was one thing let some dumb jock of a frat boy bang her, but then to allow Kenny stand there and watch! No, Lola wasn't just a whore, she was something that Joel considered much worse.

A stuck-up dicktease... the worst kind of female there was.

Still, as Joel scrolled through the pictures that he had surreptitiously taken of the trio--- he couldn't consider them a threesome in the sexual sense of the word--- he was still bothered by the fact that Lola looked so familiar. How he could forget where he had seen such a hot babe, the diminutive young man didn't know. But he would stake his entire trust fund that he had encountered Lola prior to the Christmas Formal.

Joel scrolled through pictures of the blonde beauty that he had snapped earlier at the luau and then at ones taken of her just moments ago. He arrived at a particular photo where she was riding Derek while Kenny was fondling her breasts... a very compromising position that was so vivid on his thousand dollar digital camera.

Where have I seen you before, gorgeous?

Joel's eyes suddenly widened.

No... she couldn't be... no fucking way...

The President of Pi Rho eagerly retrieved his laptop that was on a nearby desk, and tapped a button. When the screen flared to life, he searched through an ENORMOUS cache of several hundred files that the seedy young man privately referred to it as his "treasure chest". He had spent almost the entirety of his college career adding to the trove.

And within these files were, literally, thousands of pictures of female coeds whom he had taken pictures of without their knowledge.

Each file was carefully labeled: Sorority Mixer. Maggie Skinny Hot Asian. Softball Team. Piper. Spring Break. Underwear Run. Jay's Bitch. And hundreds more.

There was even a one entitled Kenny's Room.

"Come on, where are you..." Joel murmured. Then he shouted in triumph when he found a particular file that was embedded within several others for safety and secrecy.

Move-In Day 2019.

Joel clicked it open and over 500 pictures appeared on the laptop screen. The majority were of incoming freshman students from last fall, all who were young attractive girls so fresh-faced and too naïve to realize that boys like Joel were already preying upon them. A few were of older female students who were simply unfortunate enough to attract Joel's attention that particular day. But, Pi Rho's president suddenly recalled that he had buried yet another file in this one... a VERY special one.

Lola.

Pictures of Derek's hot mother... a MILF if Joel had ever seen one.

Joel grinned lecherously as he viewed the pictures of Lola, who had accompanied her son on move-in day last year. Lola must've been a teenager when she gave birth to him because she looked no older than a college freshman herself; in fact, she looked head and shoulders, and then some, better. Joel thought of the hottest girls on campus... the snotty sorority sluts, the gorgeously fit volleyball players and their literal and figurative tight asses, the "I'm-too-good-to-talk-to-you" cheerleaders. All of them could have a future in modelling if they desired, yet none of them could compare to Derek's mother.