The New Norm 03: Lusted By the Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek observed the scene unfolding before him with a mixture of pride and resignation. He was naturally happy that the turnout for the party was even better than expected. For him and his Brothers, it was a badge of honor to be members of the most popular fraternity on campus.

But as he watched all the scantily revelers carousing while packed like sardines on the beach, he couldn't help but think back to not too long ago, when social distancing due to the coronavirus would've made something like this impossible and illegal. Even now, health experts were still dissuading people from gathering in large groups, a recommendation that this Hawaiian luau threw out the window.

Derek sighed; he felt guilty for having fun and being happy.

Even more alarming was that a lot of partiers were already drunk, stoned, or both. Some were even carrying open containers of alcohol, a definite "no-no" on a public beach. And considering that mostly everyone was underage and that this was a Pi Rho sanctioned event, Derek knew that his fraternity was flirting with trouble.

Still, he shifted his focus and eagerly scanned the massive crowd for Lola. She had texted him almost 20 minutes ago that she had arrived and was parking, but it was proving next to impossible to find her amidst the endless barrage of raucous college students. Though Derek was taller, wider, and more muscular than virtually everyone, it was like trying to walk through a constantly shifting wave.

And suddenly there she was.

Surrounded by no less than six young men, some whom Derek recognized, Derek spotted his mother as she was walking towards the fraternity house. Her suitors attempted to keep pace with her as Lola made her way up the beach. Though it would appear to any casual observer that his mother wasn't giving them the time of day considering her brisk pace and that she kept her eyes, her winsome smile and occasional laughter hinted otherwise.

Derek shook his head ruefully and found himself smiling. Of course a bunch of horny, drunk college boys would be salivating over his mother! And of course she'd enjoying their attention!

Just like at Pi Rho's Christmas Formal, Lola's intent was to impress today, it was obvious that she had outdone everyone--- even herself. The stunning blonde had arrived dressed perfectly for the occasion. Strutting barefoot and confident, a bright pink sarong was just sheer enough to allow her black bikini bottom to peek through and give everyone a tempting glimpse of her fabulously toned runner's legs and thighs. A flowery headband adorned Lola's head and a rainbow-colored lei was draped around her neck. Most eye-catching, however, was the coconut bikini top cupping her incredible breasts, an association that was not lost on Derek and most likely a subliminal message intended by his mother, he guessed.

The teen looked down at his own attire, and realized that his clichéd Hawaiian shirt, board-shorts, and scandals were boring in comparison.

Perhaps the best feature about attending college in Florida, in Derek's humble opinion, was all the hot female students. A great majority looked like models, and he knew quite a few coeds who actually were models or aspiring to be one. The teen attributed this good fortune to the coastal weather and the beaches, which encouraged an outdoor, healthy lifestyle. Even now, there were plenty of girls prancing around in sexy Hawaiian garb similar to his mother, or showing off flesh in barely-there bikinis.

But none of them could compare to her

Lola suddenly looked up to discover her son staring at her dreamily with adoration etched all over his face. She smiled girlishly, abruptly shooed away the 6 boys crowding her, and made a quick beeline to him. He was so happy to see her that he literally picked her off the ground as they embraced.

"I've missed you," Lola murmured as they kissed. It had been over a month since they last saw each other, and even longer since they last slept together.

"I've missed you, too. My god, you look so fucking incredible in that outfit."

She eyed her son's costume critically. "Babe, you look like a tourist. Even worse... you look like a total dork! You need to lose that ugly shirt." Derek immediately unbuttoned it and complied, and now Lola looked at his massive V-shaped torso appreciatively. "Much better," she commented. "Much, much better."

Derek took her hand and grinned roguishly as he led her away. "Come on, mom. I want to show you off!"

Lola threw her head back and laughed as she allowed herself to be towed along. She may have known how to press her son's buttons and turn him on, but Derek knew how to make her feel wanted and special. Mother and son were giddy in each other's company again, a touching reminder of why they had fallen in love in the first place.

******************************************************************************

Joel was feeling confrontational and very, very horny; hard alcohol with cocaine always had that effect on him. His head was on a swivel as he stared lecherously at all scantily clad young female bodies frolicking all around him. So much pussy... so much fine ass...

Joel fondled as many girls as he could and made lewd comments as he passed them. Those fortunate enough to notice him gave the young man a wide berth, not because they considered some sort of VIP but because of the notorious reputation that preceded him. Luckily, the president of Pi Rho was dressed ridiculously in a robe and silk boxer shorts again, so it was easy to see him approach.

However, when Joel spotted Lola and Derek, his aggression and arousal intensified.

Using the crowd as a shield, Pi Rho's president slithered up to the couple, and made his presence known by groping Lola's bottom and rubbing Derek's head condescendingly. "Well, if it ain't my two favorite people in the whole entire world. Howya both doin' tonight?" Joel felt smug gratification as Derek's happy demeanor instantly vanished.

"We're good."

"Lola... I remember you. I could never forget such a pretty face. Or those incredible tits or that juicy ass. I even remember what you wore to the Christmas Formal."

As he leered at Lola's cleavage, Joel attempted to wrap his arms around her waist. However, she coolly twisted away and into her son, who wrapped his muscular arm around her protectively. "I sort of remember you," Lola replied while furrowing her brows and rubbing her chin thoughtfully. "It's Junior... or Shorty, right? Aren't you a new pledge... or the fraternity mascot? Something like that?" Even barefoot, Derek's mother was much taller than the president of Pi Rho, and she pointedly looked down at him.

Joel had already turned and departed before he could see her smirk.

Lola looked at her son. "I hope I didn't just get you in trouble, babe. But that little man is a pompous jackass."

"Nothing I can't handle. And I think my respect for you just went up a few notches." Derek paused before adding, "Lola."

His mother flashed him an erection-inducing "You're going to get it later" look.

******************************************************************************

Fucking bitch, Joel thought angrily as he scurried away. I'll tear you apart with my dick right after I beat the crap out of the dumb jock you call your boyfriend. Alcohol and drugs were causing his heart rate to beat at a dangerous pace and made him even more irrational than usual. His current aggression was matched only by an abnormal lust that was enflamed by Lola and strangely fanned her insulting attitude. Now Joel harbored an overwhelming sexual, predatory need that had to be fulfilled.

Joel suddenly spotted a young coed whom he recognized. She was a cute blonde like Lola, though not as tall or definitely not nearly as beautiful. And similar to Derek's hot girlfriend, she was dressed as a Hawaiian girl with a pink bikini top, grass skirt, and lei. Her flushed face and unsteady gait indicated that she was inebriated, and, unfortunately for the pretty coed, she was alone. Joel thought she resembled Lola enough that she would suffice.

The President of Pi Rho Fraternity stalked the poor, unsuspecting girl.

******************************************************************************

Lola and Derek stood next to a bonfire while chatting with Kenny. Derek's Big Brother was gulping a strong-smelling alcoholic drink out of a red plastic cup, and it definitely was not his first one. Lola sipped from a similar red cup but her son was empty-handed. Though he normally consumed alcohol at the Greek parties, it felt wrong doing so in front of his mother.

He was underage, after all.

Lola and Kenny were engaged in flirty banter when a 6th sense suddenly alerted Derek. His eyes narrowed as he looked around. Somehow, amidst the chaos, the teen was able to discern Joel's diminutive figure lurking beyond the outer edges of the party. Behind him, Joel was half-dragging a young girl who was attempting to resist but appeared as though she could barely stand. Everyone around them was too busy drinking and carousing that they didn't noticed Pi Rho's president forcibly leading her towards the fraternity house, or they didn't care.

No one except Derek.

A feeling of dread formed in the pit of Derek's stomach and the hair on his arms stood up. He interrupted his companions. "Sorry, but there's something I need to take care of. Ken, look after Lola until I get back?"

She detected her son's alarm. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"Just stay here with Kenny." His fear for the girl's safety transferred to his mother. Derek looked hard at Big Brother. "Stay with her. I mean it. Don't let her out of your sight."

Kenny appeared as though he had instantly sobered up. "I got her, dude."

"Tell me what's wrong!" Lola demanded.

But her son had already rushed off.

******************************************************************************

Derek couldn't believe how swiftly Joel moved with the girl. She was visibly impaired and should've slowed the small man down. But they were already in the Penthouse as the teen bounded up the stairs.

A new Brother who was in Derek's pledge class stood before the door at the top of the staircase. It was perhaps the most menial task that the Elders could assign a new member: guarding the entrance to the Penthouse during a party at the fraternity house.

As Derek approached like an unstoppable force, the Brother held up his hand. "Whoa, Derek. You know I can't let you in there."

"Did Joel just bring a girl up here?"

The Brother pressed his lips together as guilt flashed across his face.

"You know what's about to happen in there, right?"

The Brother swallowed hard. "Look, I'm just watching the door. I don't hear anything, I don't see anything... I don't know anything about---"

"Move, Gerald. Or I'll move you."

Gerald immediately stepped aside. Derek stomped past him and flung open the door. Before he entered, however, he glared at his fellow pledge class member. "Next time, grow a fucking pair of balls," Lola's son snarled in disgust.

Then Derek stormed into the Penthouse.

****************************************************************************

The Executive Council members were at their usual place: passed out in the lounge around the coffee table with beer cans, empty bottles of hard alcohol, dimebags of weed, and drug paraphernalia strewn all about.

Derek ignored them and marched directly to Joel's room.

"Please, I'm not feeling good. I just want to find my friends and go home."

"Forget your friends, babe. And the stupid goddamn party. We're gonna have a good time right here, just you and me."

"I don't want to---"

"SHUT UP, BITCH!"

Derek kicked in the door.

Joel was towering over the young coed, who was laying on his bed and feebly trying to fend him off. It appeared as though the diminutive man was in the process of pulling down his silk boxers. The girl looked at Lola's son desperately.

"What the hell is going on?" Derek exploded.

Joel frantically yanked up his boxers and pulled close the halves of his robe. "None of your business, neophyte," he retorted angrily. "Get the fuck out, you're not allowed in the Penthouse."

But Derek ignored him, just as he had done with the Executive Council, and approached the girl. "It's ok. You're safe. I'm getting you out of here."

As the hulking youth went to help the girl up, Joel made the mistake of putting his hand on Derek. "Hey, asshole. Are you deaf? I said---"

Derek, in turn, placed his hand on Joel's sternum and gave a slight shove which was enough to send the fraternity president flying across the room and into the wall. Before Joel could gather himself, Derek was in his face, his expression mottled with rage. "I'm going to do you a big favor, Joel. I'm not going to break every bone in your body... you know why? Because I don't want to go to jail for something as pathetic as beating the shit out of you. But if you touch this girl--- or anyone else--- ever again, you won't be so lucky. Do you understand?"

Joel wobbled to his feet and adjusted his robe. He tried to appear intimidating. "You can't talk to me like that," he whined. "Do you know who I am?"

Derek bent down and drew closer so they were nose to nose. "I asked... do you understand?" he repeated in a tone that was deadly and quiet.

Joel glared at the upstart. After a long silence, he answered with venom, "Yes."

Lola's son went over to the girl. She was sitting unsteadily at the edge of the bed and looked ill. "Can you walk?" he asked gently.

"I... I don't know. I feel really sick... I need some fresh air."

Without looking back, Derek scooped her up and carried her out of the fraternity house.

******************************************************************************

The girl's condition greatly improved once she and Derek made it outside, and was quickly able to find her legs to walk. The young man learned her name was Alicia and that she was a sorority Sister who lived not too far from the Pi Rho house. Though her wits were rapidly returning, Derek insisted on walking her home.

The pretty girl thanked her savior for the countless time. "I don't know what the creep would've done to me if you hadn't shown up when you did."

"No problem, Alicia." Derek became serious. "You may want to consider reporting Joel to the school authorities."

"But he's your president!" Alicia actually seemed stunned by the suggestion.

"Yea... and? Like you said, he's a creep." Derek didn't know if the girl was aware of the rumor that Joel had sexually assaulted another coed before. But the apparent pattern was disturbing. "I just don't want him trying that again on you or anyone else."

"Thank you, Derek. But... I don't want to get involved."

Now it was Derek's turn to be stunned. "What do you mean? He was about to rape you! I was there!"

"God, you're so sweet. But there's going to be questions... I'll have to admit that I was drinking during the party... and other things. And I don't want my parents to find out. I just want to forget about it and let the whole thing disappear. Please don't say anything."

Derek's visibly sagged as his spirit was crushed.

The pretty girl drew him close and kissed him gratefully on the cheek just as the front door of the Sorority house opened, and several of her Sisters approached. "Maybe I can give you my number... and you can text me so we can get together sometime?"

Alicia seemed like a sweet girl, if not extremely naïve and misguided. She obviously liked to party and was attractive, qualities that were girlfriend material for a typical college frat boy. In fact, Lola's son had fantasized about girls much less attractive than Alicia.

But all that just made Derek appreciate his mother even more.

"I have to go. Please, Alicia. Be more careful next time."

"I will." As the teen turned to leave, the coed called out his name. "Derek?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being one of the good ones."

******************************************************************************

Lola and Kenny were both reserved and chatting quietly when Derek returned. His mother noted his dark expression and inquired, "Is everything ok?"

"Yea, everything's fine," Derek answered unconvincingly. He paused before adding, "Let's go home."

"What!" Kenny exclaimed. "The party's still going strong! You can't leave now, Little Bro!"

Lola asked, "Kenny, will you give us a moment?" When the young man nodded and stepped away, the woman regarded her son with grave concern. "Ok, babe. What happened?"

Derek struggled to explain what he had witnessed and, even worse, what he had almost witnessed. The event had left such a foul taste in his mouth that he couldn't formulate the words, nor did he want to burden his mother with something so horrible. But though the incident with Joel and Alicia should've put things in perspective, Derek suddenly felt tired and defeated.

He no longer felt like trying.

The teen peered at Lola, and a pain that only she could cause gnawed at him. "I've really missed you, mom."

Lola's expression softened. "And I've missed you, too, Derek. But---"

"Let's go home," he pleaded again. "We can spend the entire weekend naked in bed. It'll be like the good 'ol days."

"The good 'ol days," Lola repeated wistfully.

"Tell me that you don't want me anymore... because I still want you. Badly."

"I still want you," the beautiful woman whispered. "Oh, babe... I've missed you so much these last few months."

Derek grabbed his mother and pulled her to him, and they kissed hotly, months of built-up aggression and frustration finally boiling over as the lovers gave in to a feeling that they could not deny. "Let's go home."

"I don't want to wait, babe. Take me to your frat house."

Lola's son gaped at her.

"Your Brothers must all be here at the luau, so the house should be empty." Then the woman grinned wickedly. "I've always wanted to have sex in your frat house." She laughed, but then lowered her voice seductively. "Imagine your entire Brotherhood watching as we fuck... imagine each one of them trying to join us. Would you let them?" Lola's grin became even wickeder. "Or maybe I'd make you watch as I suck and fuck every member of your fraternity. Would you like that... would you like to watch?"

A throaty growl emanated at the back of Derek's throat. Though his recent run-in with Joel still angered him and the mere thought of any Executive Council member touching his mother was horrifying, the teen did suffer from several undeniable fetishes that he was still too weak to overcome. Not only did the voyeur in him get off on watching his mother have sex with other people, but the exhibitionist in him relished making love to her before an audience and showing her off.

Plus, truth be told, fucking his mother in the fraternity house had been one of his fantasies, too. There was something exhilarating about the idea, as if their incestuous relationship wasn't already taboo enough. And while there was once a time when they'd already be fucking there, that was long before tonight. Now, however, the fraternity house was the last place on earth where Derek wanted to take his mother. Especially with Joel possibly still being there.

Then Derek abruptly remembered Kenny standing nearby.

"Not the fraternity house." Lola couldn't hide her disappointment. However, her son quickly added. "But I have an alternative. Give me a sec."

Derek left his mother to hurriedly discuss something with his Big Brother.

******************************************************************************

Lola was somewhat crestfallen when her son wouldn't take her to the Pi Rho house. Something was obviously still bothering him. The woman considered the silly stereotypes of fraternities, and imagined that there were half-naked girls, alcohol, and drugs all over the place. But she shook her head. Lola knew the type of person Derek was, and was certain that he wouldn't do anything illegal... well, nothing more illegal than most college kids did nowadays!