The New Office Girl

Story Info
New girl becomes office property.
2.7k words
3.74
144k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers

My name is Kim Vega. I am eighteen years old and recently graduated high school. The year is 2072, and I am part of the first generation of women who has been allowed to return to the workplace. Because of declining fertility rates, a chain of economic recessions, and globalized markets, women were formally banned from most American workplaces in 2036. Only now have we been allowed to return to the male dominated sphere of labor.

After high school, job placement found me a job at a software development company called Morris Softworks. Morris Softworks is a small software studio with sixteen employees. I will be the first female to ever work there. The night before my first day, I was very nervous. My mom and I stayed up past midnight discussing what was expected of me as a female employee. She told me to be pleasant and agreeable, and to just go along with whatever the men asked of me. I was not to make a fuss if they were rude or abrasive. If I felt disrespected or humiliated, I was supposed to grin and bear it. This was the first time women were allowed back in the workforce in over a generation. Men had dominated the labor market for so long, the only way for women to survive financially was to marry or become sex workers: one of the few jobs allotted to us. If I was a difficult employee, it could ruin the possibility of other women being hired in the future.

I picked out my best wool blazer and skirt combination so I looked professional on my first day of work. My hair was up in a smart ponytail, and I bought a nice pair of leather flats that could sustain me on my feet all day. I was to be an assistant at Morris Softworks which entailed delivering memos, serving coffee, answering phones, and relaying messages to the software developers and others in the office. My mom drove me to work my first day as I could not afford a car. Morris Softworks was located in an unassuming, gray rectangle of a building. I confidently strode in with my shoulders back and my chest out. No one noticed me or bothered to help, but I was able to find Mr. Morris's office. His office was in a separate room from the main office area where several desks and computers were arranged. All the men were typing furiously or discussing code or an image brought up on their monitors.

I knocked politely and entered Mr. Morris's office. He was an old, white man who looked to be in his sixties, slightly overweight, balding on top, in an expensive gray suit. His office was much more beautifully appointed than he was.

"Ms. Vega, so lovely of you to join our team," said Mr. Morris as he extended his hand. I shook it politely and took a seat across from his desk. He went on to explain my duties and expectations at his company. I was essentially everyone's assistant and couldn't refuse any request unless they directly contradicted something he asked me to do. I told him I understood.

"And Ms. Vega, consider wearing something a little more comfortable next time? While I'm the owner and director of Morris Softworks, we're really more like a family here. As long as everyone dresses in a presentable fashion, we would be more relaxed if you followed suit. Now, if you would step around the desk so you could help me fill out your tax information."

I walked around his desk where Mr. Morris pulled me into his lap. He clicked through his computer until a form came up. He rested his hand around my waist as he asked me general information you would see on an intake form. Then he asked me about my height, weight, and cup size. I answered truthfully, telling him I was a C-cup.

"Ha. Wonderful size," he said, squeezing my breast through my blouse. I smiled politely as he groped me. He continued asking me about my medical and sexual history. I answered honestly, telling him I had blown some boys in school but had never been penetrated. His rough hand slid down the inside of my thigh, and the tips of his fingers stroked the crotch of my panties. Mr. Morris asked if I was on birth control. I told him I wasn't. My mom told me that guys will think you're a slut if you tell them you're on birth control. He told me I was a good girl as he rubbed my vulva with the tips of his fingers. I could feel his erection pressed against my ass, but I didn't complain. I knew I couldn't say anything, or they might think I'm difficult or even fire me.

After all the forms were filled out, Mr. Morris thanked me for being so accommodating and told me to go to the floor and introduce myself. I left his office and went around the main room, introducing myself to everyone. The day was spent making coffee, delivering mail, answering phone calls and answering questions. A lot of the men wanted to know if I had a boyfriend, and why didn't I. They told me I was cute and fuckable, and I laughed along with them. A few of my coworkers told me to dress lighter and show some skin.

That night I told my mom about my first day of work and how Mr. Morris had fondled me and asked about my sexual history. She said I can't complain or tell him no. He was in charge and clearly knew what he was doing if he owned a successful company. Men weren't used to women in the workplace, and I needed to be accommodating and show them we belonged. Plus, it couldn't hurt my chances of finding a husband. That night we bought me a new blouse and skirt for work. The blouse was quarter sleeve, and the skirt only came halfway down my thighs. I felt naked wearing the combination, but my mom assured me the men would like it. I added a pair of black leggings to make the outfit more suitable.

The next day of work, I arrived prompt and early to find Mr. Morris in his office. Only a couple of the guys had shown up as it was still a half hour before work officially started.

"Ahh, Ms. Vega, bright and early. I have to say, that is a much more appropriate outfit. Come here and let me have a look at you."

I walked around the desk and posed for Mr. Morris.

"Come here," he waved to me. I leaned in, and he undid the two top buttons of my blouse until my cleavage hung out on display.

"Much better."

I stood politely and watched as my boss unzipped his pants. His thick, flaccid cock flopped out and he said, "Now be a good girl."

Mr. Morris was old enough to be my dad, and he certainly wasn't attractive at all. My heart pounded knowing I didn't have a choice. I had to be agreeable, especially when I didn't like what the men were doing. I knelt on the floor and took his thick, old cock in my mouth. He groaned as my tongue pressed against the head. I sucked him like a good girl until he was hard in my mouth. He kept pushing my head down, making me take more of him. I gagged and coughed, but he pushed his cock into my throat until I couldn't breath. His hand was in my hair, and he was using my head to masturbate his cock. Finally, he flooded my mouth with bitter cum. There was so much, I had to swallow it down hard. I made sure to suck all the cum off his cock before I stood up.

Mr. Morris didn't say a word after that, so I went into the main office to help the men. Grant, one of the software developers, motioned me to his desk. I wiped my mouth on the back of my wrist in case there was any cum smeared on my chin or lips. He pulled me into his lap and showed me some code he was working on. I didn't understand any of it, but he seemed very passionate about his project. He told me how sexy I was, and how I needed a guy to break me in. I just smiled and agreed with him.

That day I was passed around between the men, looking at their work and doing them favors. They liked to touch me, especially my thighs. Michael reached in under my skirt, pushed my panties to the side, and touched my bare pussy. I let out an embarrassing moan but didn't complain. All the guys were really nice and told me how much they liked having me around the office. Again they complained I was too formal. Tomorrow was casual Friday, and I really needed to let loose if I wanted to be part of the company. They told me to wear something slutty so they could take pictures. I laughed and promised I would.

In the break room, Corey pushed me against the wall and touched my pussy through my underwear. He tried to masturbate me, rubbing my clit through my panties. He finally just tore the crotch of my underwear, pushing his finger up inside my wet slit. I gasped and moaned as he masturbated me. Grant walked in while Corey's fingers were inside me and jokingly said he had next. I was so wet and sensitive that Corey made me cum. He laughed and told me to stop being such a whore.

That night, I told my mom the men at work were getting really aggressive and touching me inappropriately. She said they were just testing me to make sure I really, really wanted to be there. I had to play along, or I would prove to them women weren't cut out to be in the workforce. They were just hazing me, and that I should play along. Remembering what they said about casual Friday, I wore a tight, white t-shirt and a low-cut, denim skirt the next day. I tied the ends of the shirt so my tiny brown belly could be seen by everyone.

I arrived the next morning excited to be seen as one of the group. All the men there seemed to be dressed in their same informal work clothes, but everyone stopped to look at me before I went into Mr. Morris's office. This morning he needed my help filling out my medical forms. He pulled me in his lap and placed his hand on my bare stomach. Then he asked me how many boys I sucked off in school. I was honest and told him seven, not including the cock he put in my mouth yesterday. He typed in the information and pulled up my skirt around my waist until I was just sitting in my underwear. Mr. Morris asked if I was a virgin both coitally and anally. I told I was a virgin in both holes. He said he needed to verify it. He had me put my hands on his desk then pulled my underwear completely off and tossed them in the garbage. Mr. Morris told me not to wear underwear to work anymore because it was too distracting. Then he pulled my pussy lips open and looked at my hymen. He instructed me to spread my pussy while he took a picture to send to the company's HMO. He showed me the picture on my phone. Inside my hairy pussy was a little white band like a membrane.

Then Mr. Morris put his cock in me, taking my virginity. He was so thick, and stretched my tight, virgin pussy to its limit. I whimpered and tried to breath as he fucked me over his desk. I felt so tiny and helpless with his big hands squeezing my waist and his fat cock stretching me out. It took him several minutes, but he finally came inside me. I could feel his warm cum flooding my insides as he groaned. I used a tissue to clean up as best as I could, but it still felt like his fat cock was stretching me out as I walked around the building helping the men.

Everyone was super touchy-feely that day, reaching under my skirt to stroke my pussy lips as I walked past. Grant had me sit on his desk and spread my legs so he could take a picture of my pussy. He told me I needed to shave my cunt. Several of the men had gathered around at that time to look at my pussy and take pictures. Grant bent me over his desk and gave my fat ass a firm smack. Several of the men spanked me before grant shoved a marker up my asshole. He told me it was cute, and I should leave it in. My little asshole was so tight, it stayed in most of the day.

That night I didn't tell my mom that Mr. Morris took my virginity and came in my unprotected pussy. I told her I was getting along with the men, and they enjoyed the way I dressed. My mom was very happy to hear I was getting along at work. I did tell her I had to shave my pussy for work. In the bathroom, I sat on the toilet as my mom shaved my dark, Latina bush. Now my pussy was bald, and my lips hung out like flower petals. My mom touched my soft labia and said I looked just like her.

The following Monday, I arrive to work on time just like usual. I dressed casually like I was asked, and forwent underwear. My breasts swayed side to side under my shirt as I entered the office. When I walked past Grant's desk, he yanked my bottoms down, exposing my bald pussy to the office. The other men hooted and cheered as they approached. Grant pulled me into his lap and started masturbating me. His fingers rubbed my clit furiously as the other men recorded me on their phones. My little clit was so sensitive, and I was so humiliated having everyone watching me, I came instantly.

Grant wouldn't give me my skirt back, and I didn't want to argue with him, so I worked bare bottom the rest of the day. The men laughed, smacking my fat, Latina ass and touching my smooth, bald pussy. Everyone touched my pussy until I felt like it was communal property in the office. Corey held me down when I passed his desk and forced a butt plug up my ass. I bit my lip as he forced me until it plopped in. All the men said it looked really cute. In the kitchen, Grant made me pee in the sink while everyone recorded me. I felt like an animal squatting and peeing while the men watched. After I peed, grant fucked me on the sink.

My pussy was dry and he hurt me, but I didn't complain. Almost everyone in the office took a turn on me. Most of them came on my stomach, but some came in my pussy. My mom didn't even notice when I came home sticky with cum and not wearing pants. I returned the next day, and Grant stripped me naked. Mr. Morris had bought a dog kennel for me with a dog bed inside. Corey had the idea to piss in my mouth at his desk, now all the men make me drink their piss. They fuck me in every hole, and I never get to decide who fucks me or where. I feel like a piece of property. I'm naked all the time, and there's always a man inside me. That night I was taken to a tattoo parlor naked where they had the initials 'MS' tattooed on my pussy. I was now the property of Morris Softworks.

At night they keep me in the kennel. In the back lot, Grant takes me outside on a leash to pee like a dog. I can't get the taste of cum out of my throat. I always have to pee because I'm the office toilet. They keep using my pussy like a dumpster and now I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is. They fuck me up the ass and squeeze my pregnant tits now. I'm just a pregnant sow with three holes. I'm property.

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers