All Comments on 'The New Office Girl'

by IllyHymen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome.

Holy shit this is hot. I really hope you write more like it.

dilbert_6_ukdilbert_6_ukabout 4 years ago
A missing chunk of the story.

The story was running quite well, though it may have been better developing it over a longer time frame. There is no reasoning for the jump of living at home to living at the company. Needed longer to move from been naïve girl been slowly manipulated to complete sexual slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rolling along then bam

Well, it started off really well with just some subtle touching and groping. Then bam, she loses her virginity and is left without clothes and is whored out. THe story could have progressed easier if, over some period of a few weeks or months, she could have been more humiliated before being completely whored out. Oh, there is that the author wanted to write just this kind of story however it could have been more tense with the girl being brought along is a longer period of humiliation and degradation into being a full time slave at the office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Pacing at the start

Very hot, great pacing at the start but the final two paragraphs could be spread out into their own chapter. Really drawing that part out would be amazing. I enjoyed the story either way kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Agree with the uneven pace comment. Indeed, after a great, well paced start it felt a bit rushed to me. Also editing mishaps increased. Seems author was undecided, let parts of two conflicting versions remain. ... pulled bottoms down ... didn't get my skirt back .... came home ... not wearing pants. Moreover, story suffers a bit ... feels less realistic. Did no one missed her, once she started living in that kennel, really?

However, overall plot idea and erotic appeal is great - and if the story hadn't started that strong my expectations wouldn't have risen and I would have been less critical about the last paragraphs. So please, feel motivated to continue writing and raise to next level. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIllyHymen@IllyHymen
295 Followers
Illy Hymen is the author of The Little Goblin Girl and The Storm Mage, both of which are currently available on Amazon. She works professionally as a ghostwriter and editor when guys aren't paying her to beat them up. https://www.amazon.com/Illy-Hymen/e/B07MHWP434 She has wr...