The New Order Pt. 03

Story Info
Jason begins his new job.
1.3k words
4.46
10.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

Part 3: My ass, my mouth, my job

No, the guidance counselor didn't fuck me. Though, I would have let him. But, that says more about me than it does about him. What he did do was praise my on stage performance and say I the most enthusiastic "volunteer" so far. He complimented my dick taking abilities and described how my life would be from there on out.

There was a lot to take in and, honestly, not all of it was important or interesting, but a few of the points were:

1. My role as a campus cumdump would be facilitated via a phone app. I'd have 6 "regulars" that would rotate every couple of weeks. I was still bound to please anyone else in the student body or staff that wanted me, but these 6 would have to take priority. Education would still remain important, so I would be "off" during classes.

2. My cock was going to be locked in a chastity cage as my enjoyment was secondary and this would ensure I was always horny and enthusiastic about sex. He had me slip this one and pocketed the key.

3. This life would be my new "job." I'd been working at the campus bookstore, but that job would end. To further cement that I was basically a prostitute, I would be paid. I could also accept tips.

4. I was to keep my body shaved and clean. My wardrobe could be decided by my regulars and that a collection of different outfits, including women's clothing, was going to be delivered to me shortly.

5. I would no longer live in my solo dorm, but be housed with another "sub" in a studio apartment that would allow more space for "entertaining." My stuff was being moved as we spoke.

The day had taken a lot out of me so I was pleasantly surprised to see that my bed was queensized. After a brief tour of the place and introduction to my new roommate, Brian, I collapsed into the head and immediately fell into a nap.

I woke up at around 6 PM to the sound of my phone making an unusual chime. Two of my "regulars" were sending a notification that they were on their way over. They wanted drinks ready and wanted me in a thong and bra. Their ETA was 10 minutes.

I rushed out of bed in a frenzy and looked into my closet for the box of women's underwear, moving aside boxes of short shorts, dildos, and lube. Finally finding it, I quickly slipped on a pink thong and, with some trouble, a matching bra.

I ran out to the living room to find Brian on his knees giving a blowjob while a buttplug was stuck in his ass. I stopped for a bit, but then realized this was a reality I had to get used to...fast.

I quickly made two Jack n Cokes and brought them into the bedroom. I ran back to take a swig from the bottle, feeling uncomfortable in women's clothes but still aroused as evidenced by erection struggling against my cage.

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it, letting in my regulars Todd and Chad. As their names may suggest, they were jock frat types and they were dressed like it with ball caps and sports jackets.

"Aww yeah, can't wait to pipe this plumper" Todd said as he groped my ass. "Where's our drinks?"

I led them to the bedroom, only stopping so they could cheer on Brian and the dude, presumably someone they knew, who was fucking his ass.

"We should book that fag next" Chad said, grabbing his crouch and laughing.

Once in my room, they guzzled their drinks while eying me sitting on my bed.

"We liked the show you put on, bitch." Todd said. "We could tell you really liked it. Even heard you let some rent-a-cop bang you backstage."

They both laughed as I blushed and nodded.

"Well?" Chad added. "What did you do with him?"

I saw no point in lying.

"I sucked his cock...and he fucked me" I said, smiling.

"Shit, what a fat slut." Chad said. "You ready for some jock cock?"

"Yes. Yes I am" I said, seductively licking my lips.

Pretty soon we were all in bed with my mouth full of Chad's cock while he laid against the headboard and Todd moving my thong to the side and fucking my ass.

They rained dirty talk and insults on me while filling me up. They were both decently hung and were happy to be fucking something other than their hands.

"Dude, let's switch. I want to hit that ass," Chad said while his balls banged on my chin.

"Shit, this bitch is so slick, I bet you could slide in too. Let's DP this cunt." Todd replied.

Chad pulled out of my mouth and got up, both of them laughing and high fiving. Todd took his dick out of my ass and pushed me over so Chad could lay on his back. Todd pulled me onto Chad and his cock slipped into me with ease. Todd pushed me down further and I was almost face to face with Chad.

"Alright, bitch, get ready. No resisting." Todd snarled while lining his dick up with my hole. Even though I had been fucked already today, it was a tight fit. Todd moaned as he jammed his dick next to Chad's in my hole.

The pain was unreal, reminding me of losing my virginity all those years ago. I jolted and cried out, but Todd's cock continued its slow journey into my hole.

"Ahhhhh please no, guys, please, it hurts. Can I just suck one of you?!" I pleaded.

"Shut up, slut, you're not here to talk" said Todd as he smacked my ass hard, causing it to jiggle.

My complaints lessened to whimpers and then Todd's cock came to a rest fully inside me.

"Ho-o-ly shit, this bitch took it" Todd said excitedly.

"LET'S GET IT ON!" Chad yelled and they both started bucking their hips hard.

I screamed as their cocks tore me apart, which only encouraged them.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah, take it, slut, take it slut" Todd moaned.

It took a long time before the pain subsided, but after a while I noticed my dick straining against my cage and I started softly moaning.

"Yeaaahhh, looks like you like it after all" Chad laughed as they shared another high five. Chad brought his hand back down and started fondling my nipples under my bra. "Damn, we need to get this slut some implants to make these like real titties." More laughter. "Tell us how much you like this, bitch!"

"Ohh oh ohhhh shit. I can't..believe I'm taking...both...ohhhh...of your fucking cocks...oooh yes like that...fuck me..oh god...I love my fucking life...fuck me...make me your faggot bitch!"

They both cheered and started rocking harder. I lost control and came into my panties, which Chad noticed right away and started a new round of laughter. Not long after, they both dropped loads in my ass and pulled out.

We all sprawled out on the bed, catching our breath, while Chad nibbled and sucked on my nipple.

"Shit, don't fall in love" joked Todd.

"Man, this is the closest I'm going to get to some titties in a while. Fuck it."

Todd nodded his head in understandably and did the same with my other nipple. I moaned and just took in the whole scene.

Finally, they got up and said they had a party to go to.

"On yeah, we can tip if the service was good.." Todd said.

They pooled together a few bills and comically threw them all over me.

"We'll definitely be back. Keep that pussy tight." Chad said as they walked out smiling.

I ran a bath and laid in it, feeling my stretched hole and feeling the warm water on my caged cock. I laid my head back, noticed the teeth marks on my chest and sighed with a smile. This is the life.

Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers