The New Order Pt. 04

Story Info
The final chapter.
1.2k words
4.33
6.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

Part 4: On The Road to Love

There I was, on my back, a dick in my butt, mouth, and both hands as I laid on table they had brought into the locker room. Around 3/4ths of the football team, and the coach stood around cheering as they celebrated their upset victory over our rivals.

My throat and ass were sore as this onslaught had been going on for over an hour already. I had lost track of how many jock cocks I had serviced already, but I knew for a fact some had returned for seconds.

My skirt was pulled up to my thighs and thong moved to the side. My chest was uncovered and more than a few had seized the opportunity to pinch or cum on my swollen nipples. Meanwhile, I had cum twice from my caged cock while this had been going on.

I had "won" the opportunity to travel with the football team based on my customer satisfaction scores from the app. I had developed a reputation of being down for everything and guys couldn't get enough of my shapely ass. It was also decided that crossdressing would be the norm.

I had been passed around on the bus, getting stripped down and humiliated. A few took the opportunity to fuck me, but it was mostly me giving head. They made me stay naked for the rest of the ride and entertained themselves by playing a game based on what could fit in my freshly fucked ass which culminated in me getting fucked by a pickle, soda bottle and shampoo bottle.

Back to the locker room. After a few more rounds, people started clearing out to go to the hotel. One of the players, Tyrone, remained, sitting against the wall, laughing and playing on his phone. Even though I had just had tons of dick inside of me, including his, my eyes were instinctively drawn to his 9 inch black cock hanging between his legs.

I was in a daze, laying there with cum oozing out of my ass, my lipstick smeared and trying to catch my breath.

"Damn girl, you just can't keep your eyes off of it, huh" he said, standing up and shaking his dick while smiling. "Cmon, let's get you cleaned up."

He helped me stand up and jostled my arm around his neck while he supported me with his hand around my waist. We stopped at a sink where mouthwash, a toothbrush and toothpaste were laying. I started brushing and he stood behind me. I felt his cock nestle inbetween my cheeks as he brought his hands around my waist.

"You did great tonight, baby. Took all that cock in your pussy and mouth, you're a real hoe" he whispered into my ear as he began to rub my nipples.

I spit my mouthwash out, smiled, and said "what can I say? I like what I do, haha" in a flirty, yet drowsy voice.

"No doubt. Let's get you cleaned up" he said as he grabbed my hand and walked me into a shower stall and undressed me.

The warm water falling on both of us felt great and refreshing. He continued to stand behind me with his hands and cock on my ass until he reached over to the soap dispenser and got a handful of soap. To my surprise, he began sensuously lathering up my body while looking me up and down.

He ran his hands up and down my legs, thighs, ass, and chest, taking his time to lather me up. Even before this "job" I had been a huge slut, but I had never been touched like this. It was erotic in an entirely different way and I felt more aroused than I had been in a long time.

As he made another pass by my ass, I bit my lip and let out a moan.

He laughed and brought his hands back up to my nipples, pressing his dick against me and...began kissing my neck.

"I want you" he breathed into my ear.

"You got it, daddy" I whispered, instinctively placing my hands on the wall and bending over.

To my surprise, he turned me around and we were face to face.

"Not like that. I mean, NOT only like that" he said as his voice took on a serious look. "I want you to be mine, only mine, babe," he said and then leaned forward and gave me a passionate kiss.

He grabbed two handfuls of my ass while I placed my hands on his muscular chest. We stood there making out under the shower for about five minutes before he broke it off.

"What do you think? You ready to settle?"

"Tyrone, I, I made an agreement, it's not so easy."

He smiled.

"Let me worry about that. Now answer.,"

"Yes, I'm ready " I said as I leaned my head up and kissed him.

We dried off and he gave me a thong, pink sweats, and a pink sweatshirt to wear on the walk to the hotel. The second we got to his room, our clothes dropped off and he had me bent over on the bed. But, instead of a cock, I felt his tongue work it's way into my hole. I shuddered with delight, having not felt this type of sexual romance. He kept at it for about ten minutes until I couldn't take it anymore and begged him to fuck me.

He flipped me over on my back and fucked me long and hard, with my legs over his shoulders. He shot his load deep inside of me and we made out for ten minutes before I fell asleep with my head on his chest.

The next morning, we didn't fuck, we made passionate love. He waited for me to get dressed and get my make up on, and then he took me out to breakfast with his load still in my butt. I took a sip of my coffee as I slyly smiled at his handsome face across the table, our legs brushing against each other.

It turns out Tyrone's family was rich...and open minded. Threat of withholding one donation or another spurred the college to release me from my job. I decided to drop out and moved into Tyrone's house off campus. My life is mostly domestic, keeping the house clean, cooking dinner, etc. but Tyrone has a sexual appetite as big as mine, so my holes are regularly filled.

I am now known as Anna. At my request, Tyrone got me hormones and breast implants. He loves to fuck my tits and explode on my face. We often entertain Tyrone's friends, especially those who have similar girlfriends. Knowing my past exploits, Tyrone throws a surprise gangbang for me every couple of months.

He offered to remove my cage, but I declined. I had become so trained to cum from anal stimulation, it seemed like a non issue at this point. Plus, I liked the tinge of humiliation and control.

After two years, Tyrone graduated and we celebrated with a party that ended in a gangbang with me at the center. We cuddled up in our jacuzzi as the sun set, my hand on his dick, his hand on my ass. Life was perfect.

Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers