The New Patriarchy: Floor Partners

Story Info
A new version of a story published a few days ago.
5.9k words
4.31
11.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2022
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a new version of a story published a few days ago with the same title and that after seeing some of the comments I read again and decided to modify and develop it a little more extensively.)

(A new story of young girls enslaved after the passage of the Female Slavery Law).

(All the main characters are over 18, and these stories are figments of my imagination.)

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible errors that may occur.)

As Alex fucked Helen's mouth, holding her head with both hands and pushing his cock all the way down her throat, Carol moved her hips back and forth making the double dildo she shared with Helen bury deeper and deeper into their pussies, finally Alex could take no more and unloaded his cum down Helen's throat unable to believe how much his life had changed in just a few weeks.

When he arrived at the university a few days before the start of the course, Alex was totally lost, he was a student from a small town in Utah with a double scholarship, one part of his athletic success in high school and another part paid by one of the local companies to prepare future workers.

Even so, the money would barely allow him to live for a couple of weeks in the room he had rented, and without friends or acquaintances he had no idea how he was going to find an apartment to share; Luckily for Alex, as soon as he started training with the athletics team and discussed his problem with one of his teammates, he found a solution: on the bulletin boards of the different teams they could post announcements of new students looking for an apartment, or students with an apartment looking for a new roommate; a couple of weeks after the start of the course they would all meet in the main hall to reach interesting agreements for everyone.

Alex arrived at the meeting quite nervous, he knew that as soon as he entered the room he was going to attract attention, his almost six feet tall and muscular body thanks to the sport and farm work was attractive to the few girls in his town and had allowed him in the face of the shortage of young men to fuck quite often, but he feared that this aspect added to his 21 years, a higher age for a college freshman, would be intimidating for all those young city boys who had just turned 18.

As Alex had surmised every interview was one failure after another, he could barely bring in any money until he found a job and no one wanted him as a roommate just because he could cook and was willing to do housework.

As Alex was about to leave, he was approached by a couple of girls, and after showing him a computer file with a transcript they asked him if it was his.

Alex answered yes, very angry that someone had accessed his transcript, but then he noticed how the two girls joined another group and started talking quietly.

Alex saw Jon, one of his teammates and asked him if he knew what was going on, Jon looked at the group of girls and smiled at Alex before answering, "All those girls you see are cheerleaders for the teams or rich girls who are here hanging out, they come looking for a dork to help them do their class work and as soon as they saw your grades they set their eyes on you.

No sooner had Jon finished talking when several groups of girls came up to talk to Alex as if they were inspecting an animal for sale. Alex was completely overwhelmed, not only were they offering him a room in exchange for helping them with classwork, there were some who were openly offering to share a bed if he agreed to move in with them.

Alex didn't know who to decide on, any of those girls were goddesses compared to the ones in his town, he tried to pull them aside and shush them to answer them, but the one who shushed them was a young brunette girl about 5'10", with long brown hair and a basketball cheerleader outfit that barely covered her abundant tits and long legs.

'Good morning Alex, my name is Helen and I live in a small apartment next to the campus with two other girls, Carol and Inma, we have a room to offer you if you help us with the studies, we all collaborate in the housework and as soon as you have a job you can bring in some money,' she told him raising her voice among the rest of the girls. 'Oh, and you can forget about sex with us! ' She pointed out, turning around wiggling her tight firm ass suggestively under her cheerleader skirt.

Pushing the other girls aside Alex turned to Helen, who had taken a seat at a table and accepted his offer immediately, Helen had been the only girl in the room who hadn't looked at him like a carnival animal or a trophy.

Helen offered to drive Alex to the boarding house to get her things and settle into her new apartment; as they drove they talked to get to know each other better and Alex discovered that Helen was the only daughter of a wealthy Seattle businessman who had passed away a couple of years ago and was surprised to discover that she was 20 years old. 'My mother and stepfather are forcing me to come to college if I want to get money, luckily at 21 I will inherit my grandmother and father's fortune and become the owner of the family business,' Helen told him with an amused smile.

The first thing Alex discovered upon entering the apartment was the reason for Helen's flat refusal of sex, as soon as she opened the door a young woman pounced on her giving her a passionate kiss, while the third young woman waited for them to finish before giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

Helen looked at Alex smiling at his astonished face and began to introduce the two girls, 'This is Carol, my girlfriend,' she said, taking her by the waist and pulling her close to her, 'And this is Inma,' she said pointing to the other young woman; 'She is not a lesbian, but she wants to keep her virginity for her prince charming, although when she is horny she doesn't mind Carol or me eating her pussy in return for returning the favor.'

Carol walked up to Alex and stood on her tiptoes to give him a kiss on the lips rubbing her tits against his chest, Carol was the complete opposite of Helen, she was barely 5'5" and where Helen was a seriousness and poise, Carol was laughter and spontaneity, she was dressed in a tight pink top and shorts that barely covered a tight ass, a narrow waist and tits similar in size to Helen's but Carol's small body they seemed bigger.

Carol had just turned 19 and like Helen was the daughter of a Seattle businessman and didn't care what she studied as long as she was by her beloved Helen's side.

When it was her turn to introduce herself to Inma, Alex immediately noticed her shyness, held out his hand in a very formal manner and walked away from him immediately. Inma was a beautiful redhead about to turn 19 who, unlike her two friends and despite being even richer than them, wanted to study for a degree so that she would not have to depend on her father's money. Although Inma was dressed in a baggy tracksuit, Alex caught a glimpse of her slender figure with her tits pushing through the fabric.

The first few weeks of school went by for Alex as expected, between classes, athletics, her new job at a warehouse and tutoring her three classmates, she barely had time to go out for drinks and meet anyone else. As soon as that first month passed Alex's life became a nightmare, the girls stopped showing interest in learning and only wanted Alex to do their work for them and nothing else.

Moreover, they had gone from sharing the household chores among the four of them to treating him practically like a servant, only Inma helped a little when she was alone at home. To make matters worse, poor Alex spent the whole day with a hard-on, the three girls walked around the house practically naked without any modesty and without caring that there was a guy in the apartment, even Helen and Carol showed no qualms about having sex on the living room couch and Alex couldn't help masturbating at the sight of the two girls eating each other's pussy or Helen fucks Carol with a strap-on, sometimes even Inma would join the other two girls and soon the moans of the three of them filled every corner of the apartment.

Everything changed in mid November after the passing of the Female Slavery Act, that same night, taking advantage of his right as a roommate, Alex registered the three girls as his slaves, thus becoming the owner of the apartment and the rest of his property, although he made sure to turn off the notifications so the girls wouldn't suspect anything until it was too late, Alex didn't want the girls to use his money and influence to get out of slavery.

The weekend was no different to the previous ones, Inma barely left her room preparing for some exams and Helen and Carol gave free rein to their passion on the living room carpet, Alex watched them like every day, but as he masturbated he imagined the two girls tied up and bent over the sofa with their asses full of whip marks and pussies oozing cum after being fucked.

When the girls went to the university on Monday, they found that all their classes had been changed and they were now enrolled in the new female subjects required by the new law, although that was not the worst of it, they soon began to see dozens of naked girls led around by leashes, it was not until they saw one of the campus information screens that they learned of the passing of the new law.

They tried to withdraw money from several ATMs to go home, but found that their accounts were blocked, when they tried to call their parents to come pick them up they discovered that their cell phones had been deactivated. In desperation, they decided to go back to the apartment to get what little money they had and call their parents on the landline.

That Monday Alex had not gone to class with the excuse of a slight cold, although in reality he was feeling fine, he stayed behind to prepare for the return of his three classmates. When the three girls entered the apartment they were completely hysterical and were surprised to find their suitcases ready in the hallway next to Alex: 'I heard what happened with the new law and I have prepared your suitcases so that you can return home as soon as possible, besides here you have some money.' The young women smiled at Alex, they knew what it had cost him to earn that money and went over to thank him, Carol gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and Helen surprised him with a kiss on the lips, Inma was more effusive and gave him a hug whispering something in his ear. Before leaving, Alex offered them a glass of champagne as a farewell and to wish them a good trip, the girls gladly accepted and drank it in one gulp, seconds later, the three girls started to get dizzy and fell to the floor passed out, it was time for Alex to continue with the preparations.

Alex undressed the three girls and after placing leather handcuffs on their wrists and ankles, he tied them to several rings he had prepared on the walls, he fitted them with ring gags and while they were asleep, he shaved their pussies, finally he placed a tag and GPS piercing in their pussy and another with a device inside on their clitoris, while he waited for them to wake up he sat down to play with a strange tag gun.

When the three girls woke up they started screaming uselessly through the gags and struggling with their restraints, Alex let them vent knowing their struggle was completely futile, when he tired of the spectacle he got up with slow movements and hit Carol on the tits with a riding crop and all three stopped struggling.

'Good morning sluts, I am going to explain what is happening very quickly, I have registered you three as my slaves, your pussy piercing serves as a GPS locator and ID card, I will exchange it for a nice diamond after you get the barcode tattooed and the locator chip injected; 'the clitoral piercing besides being a nice ornament has other additional functions,' no sooner had Alex finished speaking than she pressed a button on her watch and Helen let out a scream as a current ran through her body, at the same time Carol began to moan as she felt her body go crazy with pleasure. 'You see, I can cause you a lot of pain or a lot of pleasure, it depends on you, as before you were always practically naked around the house, you will never wear clothes again, only heels, you will accompany me to college guided by a leash and attend your assigned classes. Now I'm going to use this cattle-tagging gun to brand you, and then at last the three of you are going to know what a real cock is.'

Alex placed the pistol on Helen's right thigh and pressed a button, the surface in contact with the flesh became red hot almost instantly burning the corresponding letters into the young woman's flesh. Alex stepped back a little and could perfectly see the word 'FuckCunt' on Helen's flesh; as she smiled, he used the keyboard to prepare a new word and turned to Carol, this time he fixed the gun on her right tit and burned the word 'TitCow'; finally she repeated the process with Inma burning 'RedBitch' into the top of her pussy.

Ignoring the girl's tears, Alex decided it was time to fuck them and approached Inma first, he freed her legs from the floor restraints and then lifted them up to reattach them to the wall for better access to her pussy. Alex began to undress and when he released his now hard cock, he smiled as he saw the shocked looks on the three young women's faces.

Alex played with his fingers Inma's pussy to prepare it for his cock and as soon as he deemed it wet enough he placed his cock at the entrance to her wet hole and in one thrust lodged his 7 inches inside her pussy. Inma's pussy was tight and hugged Alex's cock, making him cum in less than five minutes.

If Helen and Carol had noticed Inma they would have noticed something strange going on, but before he started fucking Inma, Alex had activated Helen and Carol's piercings to give them pleasure and force them to orgasm.

When Alex came out of Inma's pussy he removed her gag and activated her piercing, he also removed, Helen and Carol's gags and sat down to have a soda watching how the girls tried to resist the pleasure, both Helen and Carol tried to insult and curse Alex, but the pleasure that filled them prevented them from articulating any words and only choked moans of pleasure came out of their lips.

When Alex finished his refreshment he walked over to Carol, he let go of her legs and lifted them up to access her pussy, Alex had seen how Helen had fucked her with several strap-ons and decided not to have any foreplay with Carol, he inserted his cock inside her and found she was tighter than he expected, he fucked her for fifteen minutes before filling her womb for the first time with his cum.

Alex walked over to Helen and positioned himself in front of her turning off the piercing, he smiled at the look of need in the young woman's face and brought two fingers to her pussy to continue stimulating her clit, 'You're going to ask me to fuck you or you'll never have an orgasm again in your life.'

Helen shook her head and Alex began to repeat the game over and over, taking her to the limit and stopping for a few minutes to stimulate her again. Helen's body was covered in sweat and she shivered every time Alex touched her. After half an hour Alex pulled out to address Inma again, 'I'm sorry Helen but my cock is already hard again and Inma only enjoyed a few minutes last time.'

Not a step had Alex is taken when he heard a whisper behind him coming from Helen, 'I don't understand you Helen, speak up,' he said to her.

Helen closed her eyes and seemed to catch her breath, 'Please Alex, fuck my virgin pussy.'

Smiling, Alex positioned himself between Helen's legs and pushed his cock into her pussy until it met her hymen, 'I was going to fuck you anyway, Helen, although next time you will address me as Master Alex,' grabbing Helen's hips he thrust violently to break her virginity and lodge his entire cock inside. Having cum twice before, Helen was fucked by Alex for over half an hour, though, considering the orgasms she had during that time, perhaps Helen enjoyed herself more than she was willing to confess.

The next two months the three slaves had completely submitted to Alex, every morning they woke him up by taking turns sucking his cock and the rest of the day was spent competing with each other to earn the right to sleep in bed after being fucked by Alex instead of being locked in a cage.

Alex recalled that unforgettable moment for him and the three young women as he fucked Carol's mouth and ordered her to thrust her hips into Helen.

When Alex cum in Carol's mouth, he took a few minutes rest to let his cock recover, today was a special day for his two slave girls, although he had been stretching their asses for days with various anal plugs, it was the first time their asses were going to be fucked for real.He placed Helen on all fours on the bed and ordered Carol to put on the double strap-on Helen usually used to fuck her and place it at the entrance to her ass.

At Alex's command, Carol moved her body forward, breaking Helen's resistance, each movement Carol made to insert the strap-on deeper into Helen's ass caused the inside of her pussy to bump against her clit drawing moans of pleasure from her. When Alex felt Carol had gotten into a rhythm he moved behind her and stroking the barcode on her back began to insert his cock into her ass, Carol froze in place from the pain. Carol's screams filled the room and mingled with Helen's, as Alex lodged his entire cock inside Carol, he began a violent and out of the girl who collapsed, falling on top of Helen impaling her completely with the strap-on and reaching an intense orgasm thanks to the part of the strap-on lodging in her pussy.

When Alex had cum inside Carol's ass, he sat down to watch TV, but not before ordering the two girls to give him a good lesbian show like they used to do when they were two free girls. Carol and Helen started kissing knowing that Alex only let them be together on these rare occasions, although they knew that as soon as Alex's cock got hard again he would fuck Helen's ass for the first time. But both girls preferred to endure all this humiliation from Alex in silence, they didn't want to end up sold to a fraternity of black college boys to be fucked by dozens of them every day as he had done to poor Inma just a few days ago for trying to escape.

The lesbian show lasted half an hour during which Alex did not stop playing with the remote control of his watch mixing strokes of pleasure with shocks of pain. When Alex got up the two slaves got on their knees in front of him waiting for his next order, but to their surprise, Alex lifted Helen and placed her in one of the stocks in the house gagging her afterwards, then ordered Carol to get up and grabbing her by the head gave her a kiss on the lips,'I'm going to be away for a few days preparing Helen's birthday party, in the meantime, you can do with it what you like without causing her permanent damage, in a couple of days a friend will be coming to decorate it, help him with whatever he needs, and if you see any decorations you like let him know no problem.'

As Alex drove his splendid new sports car in the direction of the houses in the hills, he went over the dates of the next exams, he had decided not to leave the university even though he was now rich thanks to the properties that his female slaves had, if his plans for the next few days went well he would be even richer and he wanted to be prepared to run his new business.

He parked the sports car in the driveway of a luxurious mansion and as soon as he walked through the door a naked young woman rushed at him to embrace him.

After a passionate kiss the young woman withdrew and got down on her knees waiting for Alex's orders.'I see my red bitch has missed me a lot, get up and let's go to bed, I have a lot to tell you while we fuck.'

12