The New Patriarchy: Floor Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inma got up in a hurry and headed for the master bedroom of the big mansion wiggling to excite Alex. As soon as they entered the room, she lay down on the bed waiting for Alex to undress; 'I've been horny for four days waiting for your cock, Master Alex, you haven't even left me a maid to eat my pussy.'

Alex finished undressing, but stood on the edge of the bed, 'Well, I don't know if I'm going to be able to satisfy you well tonight, I've spent the last three hours fucking Helen and Carol's asses and I'm pretty tired.'

Inma grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it at Alex pouting, 'Don't talk to me about those bitches, the last time I participated in their games Helen's whore almost fucked me with one of her fucking harnesses, I would have loved to see you bust her ass.'

Dodging the pillow Alex walked over to the bed and lay down on the bed next to Inma and began sucking her tits, slowly licking the letters on her right tit, 'It wasn't me who fucked her ass it was Carol with one of those fucking strap ons, I've left her in charge of the house for the next four days.'

Inma knelt between Alex's legs and took his cock in her mouth, making him moan in pleasure, 'Fuck Inma, you have improved so much since that first night you crawled into my bed and I fucked all three of your holes, I never imagined that night would end like this, and that you would let me enslave you and your friends just to get back at them and your family.'

Inma didn't answer Alex until he had cum in her mouth, 'My father had already planned to hand me over as a wife/slave to one of his partners, I would have loved to see his face when he got the notification of my registration and that all the companies he had put in my name would become his, a pity he had a heart attack, I would have loved to see him ruined having to sell my mother and his slut of a lover.'

Alex took note of the hatred Inma could feel, luckily as a slave, she had little choice but to try anything, she was his as the bar code on her back well said. He made Inma sit on his cock and they continued to talk about the preparations. 'Your two friends have become two submissive sluts since I "sold" you to the fraternity, they are willing to do anything to avoid a similar fate, although if what you have told me about them is true they would have been better off with those students.'

After four days of continuous fucking with Inma, Alex returned to the apartment, hoping that everything had gone as he had prepared. Although he had left Carol in charge of everything, he had given orders to half a dozen college friends that as soon as they entered the apartment they were to tie Carol and Helen up and enjoy themselves while carrying out the instructions given by Alex.

When he arrived at the salon, the two girls were tied in a stock, Alex smiled to see that everything had gone as he had planned. The two girls had had the sides of their heads completely shaved so that their hair would not grow back, their noses, tongues, nipples and navels had been ringed, and they had been given several tattoos all over their bodies, although the tattoo artists had teased the girls that they were tattooing obscene words and sex symbols, the truth was that they were elaborate designs that adorned their ankles and wrists as well as their bellies, although the most impressive and elaborate was the one that occupied their backs imitating the laces and holes of a corset.

Hours later, Alex returned to the mansion where he had met Inma leads Helen and Carol on all fours on a leash and blindfolded. All the two girls could feel were the murmurs of the crowd as they made their way to what appeared to be a party.

Alex ordered them to stop and removed the blindfold, the first thing they could see was Inma in front of her, despite being a slave Alex had allowed her to wear a leather harness which further enhanced her slender body. Helen kept looking around and let out a scream when she saw her stepfather with her mother naked and with a collar around her neck in the same position as her. Another scream coming this time from Carol was heard in the room as she recognized someone from her past.

The rest of the party guests were all people who had known Helen and Carol in recent years, the boys had come to watch the humiliation of their former friends and to fulfill their fantasies with them while the girls were all naked slaves.

Fifteen minutes before midnight they stopped the party and Alex addressed those present, 'Good evening everyone, although her birthday is tomorrow, today we are having the party in Helen's honor, and I want to be the first to give her her present, You are free Helen, you are no longer my slave!'

Helen watched as her stepfather handed Alex a briefcase and some documents, then Alex showed her the cell phone as he pressed the register key releasing her. As Alex walked away Helen tried to get up, but was pinned to the ground by her stepfather, 'Hold still bitch, as soon as Alex released you, I registered you as my slave, I had to sell everything I had to buy the slave, he asked for and pay him the 20 Million dollars he wanted for you, I still owe your master 5 million, but as soon as midnight comes I will more than make up for it.'

Helen started laughing as if she had lost her mind and only a couple of blows from her stepfather's riding crop shut her up. 'Thank you Master Alex, you have wrecked my life, but what you are doing tonight I will always be grateful for.'

Helen's stepfather wasn't paying attention to her words, he was just looking at his cell phone waiting for 12 o'clock to strike, when the clocks chimed his face changed as he saw that nothing was happening on his cell phone screen.

Alex walked back over to Helen and picked her up off the floor, 'You tell her and enjoy the moment.'

'I turned 21 three days ago, my grandmother forged the papers and kept the original birth certificate, Master Alex has owned all my property for the last three days and you are completely ruined, you fucking bastard! ' Blurted Helen in tears, hugging Alex.

Helen's stepfather rushed towards her, but Alex stepped between them, 'Get out of the way, she's my slave and I'm going to make her regret it.'

Without a word Alex threw a punch and knocked the stepfather to the ground with a broken nose, 'She is not your slave, neither is her mother, you just said you sold everything you owned and you still owe me five million dollars in front of 200 people, some of them lawyers and cops, so all you have left are these two slaves that I now claim as mine, get out of here before I make you disappear and never come back.'

Alex pushed Helen away and she knelt at his feet, 'I never intended to sell you or hurt you, you are my slave and I will always take care of you, just as I will take care of Carol, you wanted revenge on your stepfather and you have, if you ask me to I will keep your mother as a slave, if not I will sell her tomorrow, but be aware that if I keep her the first thing you will have to do is eat her pussy in front of me before I fuck you. What do you answer me?'

The smile lit up Helen's tearful face who signaled her mother to come to her side.'Of course I will make her eat my pussy in front of you, Master Alex, I promise you that in a couple of weeks I will teach this slut to please you in everything you desire.'

Alex walked over to Inma and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her closer to him, 'This party will also serve to announce my marriage to this beautiful redheaded slut, she will remain my slave, but look at her carefully because it will be the last time anyone other than me or my slaves will see her naked.' Alex handed Inma a box containing several pieces of jewelry, the traditional engagement ring, two gold rings linked by a chain with small diamonds for her nipples and a gold chain ending in a red diamond that would adorn the young woman's clitoris replacing the control ring.

Inma and Alex melted into a passionate kiss, ignoring the guests, when they separated their mouths Alex took his future wife in his arms to go upstairs, 'You can go on with the party, I am going to give Inma her wedding gift and enjoy tonight, I know some of you have come to fuck Helen and Carol, don't waste time and go ahead, you have all night to do it, enjoy Helen's mother too and don't forget that all the women in the house are slaves.'

As they climbed the stairs they could hear the screams of the women as they were pushed to the floor to be fucked like common whores, many of them had never been treated that way by their owners, Alex had seen to it that the ratio was three men to every woman, when dawn broke most of them would have been fucked by half a dozen men beginning their final descent into slavery and submission to their owners.

When they entered the master bedroom of the mansion and Inma stood looking at her "wedding present", on one side of the bed was a naked young woman with her head covered by a hood and tied crosswise to a wooden frame with a dildo inserted into her pussy bringing her again and again to the brink of orgasm.

Inma walked over to the young woman and pulled back the hood to see her face, when she saw her, she couldn't stifle a cry of joy; 'Fuck Alex, you're amazing'. Inma grabbed a riding crop from a cupboard and began to run through her present stroking her with the crop. 'Meet my best friend Sofie, I told you about her months ago, although she is also the slut that fucked my father and mother.'

'This slut fucked my dad on the nights he stayed over with me, when I caught her and asked her why she did that to me she told me that my dad paid her very well for getting her ass fucked, and my mom even better for eating her pussy, so she didn't have to depend on her parents money and she stayed a virgin, so when she found a rich widower she could marry him and run him dry in every way,' Inma said to Alex as she pinched Sofie's nipples. 'How did you know who she was and how did you get her?'

'With the little you told me it wasn't hard for me to find out who your father's lover was, and it wasn't hard for me to get her either, her parents forged her slave registration, they put a name of someone who didn't exist, I found out and spent some of your money to create and adapt that false identity for me, I went to the registry to claim her and two days later the slave patrol arrested her and brought her before the judge, who without wasting any time handed her over to me. 'I couldn't stop them marking her as an escaped slave, but I know she won't try to escape, what do you want to do with her?' Alex replied to Inma.

Inma shuddered at the thought of the runaway slave mark, women could be slaves, but no one could touch them without their owner's permission even if they were alone, to do so was a very serious crime, but if anyone found a slave alone with the runaway slave mark they could fuck her right there and keep her in their possession for 48 hours, then they would be obliged to report her to the slave patrol. 'I want to breed her, she always said she would never have a baby that could spoil her figure, I want to see her belly swell and her tits get huge from all that suckling, after that humiliation she will be a good mop for the house and a good whore for your friends to play with when they come to visit.'

'My cock gets very hard when I hear you talk like that,' Alex said to Inma, 'I'm sure in another life you would have made an excellent Mistress.'

Inma smiled at Alex's words and positioned herself between his legs to attend to his cock, 'Don't doubt it Alex, but there are many ways to be in control.'

Alex didn't understand Inma's words and soon erased them from his mind, letting himself be carried away by the pleasure Inma's mouth on his cock was giving him.

12