The New Patriarchy Pt. 01b

Story Info
Jess' life continues after enjoying her new slave girl Emma.
2.3k words
4.21
17.2k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2022
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The adventures of our protagonist continue in this new world of female slavery).

(All the protagonists are over 18 years old, and these stories are a figment of my imagination).

THE NEW PATRIARCHY - DAY 1 - SATURDAY AFTERNOON

While Emma sleeps peacefully recovering from her orgasms, I go to my laptop to find out more about the new law; after an hour of research I think I understand well the most basic aspects of the law, I open my contact list and start to register as slaves all the young women I have there no matter if there is reason or justification to do so. Right away I see that the process is going to be too slow and I use my computer skills to hack the application and directly access the files, once I access not only I create an automatic routine that on one hand directly registers any name I want, but also blocks or deletes any other registration attempt.

When I turn off the computer and get up I find Emma sitting on the bed looking at me and with the sheet covering her body, 'Good morning Master Jess, I didn't mean to disturb you.'

I approach Emma with an angry face but without speaking to her, when my slave girl notices my anger she realizes her mistake and drops the sheet showing me her naked body, 'Sorry Master Jess, I didn't realize I was covering myself.'

I smile and grab Emma's head to give her a kiss, without any resistance she opens her little and lets my tongue enter to meet hers, the kiss goes on for several seconds in which I don't miss any opportunity to caress her body, when we break the kiss I slap her right tit and she screams, 'If you cover yourself in front of me again, I will have to punish you slave girl Emma, you will not wear clothes again while we are at home, do you understand?'

Emma looks at me a little frightened and answers me without taking her eyes off me as I have ordered her, 'I have understood Master Jess, I will get rid of all my clothes.'

I gently caress Emma's tits, especially the part that has received my slap and is reddened, 'For the moment you don't need to do that, I have no intention of walking you naked in the street, later you will show me all your clothes and we will decide which one we will keep.'

'By the way Emma, no good morning, it's almost two in the afternoon, you've been asleep for over three hours,' I tell her as I pinch her nipples.

Emma's face reddens in embarrassment, 'I'm sorry Master Jess, but I was exhausted after you fucked me and gave me so many orgasms, I still hurt all over my body and especially my pussy.'

I pull down my pants releasing my once again hard cock at the sight of Emma's naked body, 'You will get used to it in time Emma, and to get you used to it go back to sucking my cock, as for your sore pussy I have a good solution.'

With a smile on her lips Emma takes my cock into her mouth and again begins to display all her skills, her lips squeeze my meat as she takes it deep into her mouth, gently digging her teeth into me every few seconds, again like this morning I am unable to hold on for long and cum down her throat. I pull my cock out of Emma's mouth and she holds it open showing my cum until licking it shut swallowing it all.

I order her to get on her knees and rest her head on the pillow, in that position I bring my tongue to her pussy and as I start to lick it I check that Emma is right, her pussy is reddened and fucking it now would not cause her any pleasure. I decide to take a finger to her ass hole and force it inside at Emma's resistance, 'Please Master Jess, I don't think my ass will be able to take your cock.'

Without answering Emma I spank her and I go to the kitchen looking for something that I can use as a lubricant, while I do it I think about the truth of Emma's words, only a couple of my lovers let me try anal sex and it was quite painful for them, in the end I decide for a jar of butter and I go back to the room.

Emma is still in the same position and I move back behind her opening her ass carefully and introducing pieces of butter that melt quickly with the heat of her body, when I think it is well lubricated I try again to introduce a finger and this time I achieve it without difficulty, soon follows another and then a third, but when I try to move them to open her ass I see that it will result and I give up my attempt, and I decide to fuck her pussy.

I smear my cock with the rest of the butter and push it into Emma's pussy, although at first I notice her discomfort from the penetration soon the excitement takes over and the orgasm slowly builds. Unlike this morning when I fucked her hard this morning, ripping her several orgasms, now I do it slowly and stopping when I feel her on the verge, I continue this game for about half an hour until I suddenly increase the pace bringing her to a tremendous orgasm.

Before all this happened I had arranged to meet my friend Ricky for coffee at his bar after lunch, before I leave I speak to Emma to give her certain tasks to do, 'I need you to look for a spacious house in the suburbs, with several rooms, I intend to have some more slave girl to keep you company, watch the computer alerts and she wants you to look for toys to stretch your ass, I still want to fuck it.'

I head to see Ricky to tell him everything that has happened to me with Emma, Ricky studied computer science with me, but after the death of his parents, he took over the family bar, although from time to time he gives me a hand in my projects. I arrive at the bar to find the gate down and as I have done hundreds of times since I was a kid I walk around the building to enter through the storeroom. As I approach the bar area I hear some strange noises and as I peek in I discover Ricky fucking the mouth of a young woman kneeling naked with her hands tied to the bar. Ricky sees me and redoubles his efforts by grabbing the girl's head until he cums forcing her to swallow him whole. When he pulls out, I am surprised to discover that the bound young woman is his girlfriend Irene.

'Good afternoon Ricky,' I greet him laughing, 'I came to talk to you about the new Female Slavery Law, but I see you've heard about it, have you enslaved Irene?'

'Good afternoon Jess,' Ricky answers me rubbing his cock against Irene's face, 'Yesterday at 00.00 h sharp I enslaved her, and Ginger, Alice and Olga, can you believe that in four years that we have been dating she has not let me fuck her ass and has always refused to suck my cock. Well, now her ass is wide open and I assure you she's going to suck my cock many times from now on, try her if you want while I get dressed.'

Irene is a big boobed brunette beauty who has taken advantage of my friendship with Ricky to approach me wearing outfits that showed everything to make me horny one too many times knowing that I was not going to go any further because of my friendship with Ricky, so now I am not going to miss the opportunity to fuck her mouth and force her to swallow all my cum.

After getting Emma's blowjob a few hours ago, Irene's mouth reminds me of a glory hole that I and Ricky and some other friends used to go to for a couple of bucks to get our dicks sucked by some girl. When I feel I'm about to cum instead of forcing Irene to swallow it all I pull out of her mouth and cum all over her hair knowing how proud she is of it and the money she spends to keep it manicured. Once dressed, Ricky takes several necklaces out of a box and puts one on Irene, then asks me to follow him to do the same with the rest of his waitresses.

The first one we meet is Ginger, a short brunette who is tied to the pool table wide open with her legs showing off her shaved, wet pussy. 'Turns out the slut stopped warming up the customers and it turns out she's a fucking virgin,' Ricky tells me smiling, 'I've had her asshole debuted tonight, I'm not planning to keep her, I've been told that in a few weeks I'll be able to put her up for sale and make a good buck.'

Ricky has obviously been thinking the same thing as me about this female bondage thing, although I don't mention to him the issue of enslaving my friends and follow him to the toilets.

In the toilets is Alice, Ricky's longest serving waitress, a slender black haired beauty chained hand and foot to the wall, 'I'm going to keep this bitch.' Ricky tells me, 'she really likes to suck customers in the bathroom, so from now on I'll have her installed here as a blow job dispenser.'

'Let's go up to the house I have to show you something you will really like.' Ricky tells me. As we pass through the warehouse area, I see Olga, the new redheaded waitress chained on her knees to a wooden post. 'I don't know what to do with her,' Ricky tells me, 'I don't know anything about her life, all she told me is that she had moved to town a few months ago, if no one claims her I'm sure I'll keep her, she's a submissive whore who hasn't stopped begging for more while I fucked her.'

We enter Ricky's house which is above the bar and as soon as he opens the door my cock gets so hard I think it's going to burst my pants, kneeling as soon as we enter with their hands tied behind their backs and a blindfold are Anabel and Rose.

Anabel is Ricky's 19 year old sister, as I approach her I see she is wearing a collar similar to Emma's that binds her to the door with a leash, she is also wearing a gag ring that forces her mouth open. Her curly hair falls over her body, covering one of her tits but leaving the other visible and showing one of her large nipples.

As for Rose, she is an old college classmate who I have tried to fuck on numerous occasions without succeeding, Rose is the complete opposite of Emma and Rose, they have slender bodies with delicate curves, instead Rose shows a more mature body with generous curves that she has no problem showing off sporting impossible clothing models.

'I know you like Anabel, but you have never tried anything for our friendship,' Ricky tells me, 'before someone else enslaved her, I have done it myself and since I can't keep her I have transferred her to your property, I know you will take good care of her. As for Rose, I know how many times she has rejected you and I decided to teach her a lesson, I hired her and Francine as waitresses this weekend to enslave them.'

I think of Francine and can't help but remember how the nerd with glasses, pigtails and unflattering clothes turned into a hot slut as soon as she got together with Rose.

'I tried to hire that little neighbor of yours to give her to you but she said she had plans this weekend, too bad she gets along great with Anabel and they would have kept each other company in bondage.'

I can't help but laugh at Ricky's words and I tell him what happened in the morning, 'Don't worry Ricky, in the end they will both be my slave girls, this morning Emma offered herself to me and I can tell you that I have aches and pains from so many times I have fucked her. Look at the chance I've been looking at a bigger house because I've registered several friends as slaves and without thinking about it in a while I'll have three slaves at home.'

Ricky hugs me, before heading back to the bar, 'Take good care of my little sister, and let's see when we meet to share our slaves, I'm going to get Irene and tie her on the bed next to Francine to see who of the two has it tighter.'

I confirm Anabel and Rose's registration and approach them, I fondle their tits and pinch their nipples and then remove their blindfolds, 'Relax Anabel, I'm going to take you home and fuck you until you ask me to stop, plus along with Emma I expect you to star in some hot lesbian shows for me, but that mouth I've wanted to enjoy for a long time is going to be mine now.' I pull my already hard cock out of my pants and start fucking Anabel's mouth through the ring gag, I'm so excited that it barely takes me a couple of minutes to cum, when I'm about to do it I pull out of Anabel's mouth and cum on Rose's face.

'As for you Rose, I assure you that you are not going to enjoy me being you Master, you are going to be my toy and that of my slave girls, I am going to tie you up and fuck you as soon as I take you home and enjoy yourself, because it will be the last time you will ever have an orgasm.'