The New Pizza Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Part, more sex.
11.6k words
4.87
34.4k
110
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deeplust
Deeplust
720 Followers

***Please read the 1st part of this story. Don't be that person who reads the 2nd chapter and then complains that they did not understand the story. Nothing is perfect and there are always a few mistakes. I try to do my best, but if you want perfection you will need to skip this story.

The next day Sal woke up to a text message from Sasha that she was free in a couple of days and wanted to hangout and then fool around after. Having her text him made him feel wanted and brought excitement to him as he went to work. The entire way to work he thought about dating her and knew what he was jumping into, but he also knew that it was a real possibility too.

The soreness in his ass was not bad, but he still could feel the aftereffects of having her butt fuck him though. It was not so much a stinging pain but a sense of openness about it. He liked feeling it but knew that next time around he would be fucking her and not just him bending over and taking it the entire time.

When he opened up the shop and began getting things ready, the door opened, and he saw Laci. She was wearing leggings like he liked, and the short shirt was hugging her breasts. Her leggings were leopard print and hid nothing as he knew he would be staring at her ass today.

Sal smiled and called out to her greeting her, "Hey you."

"So how did it go?" she asked walking towards him.

"Good. She wants to see me again. Though next time, I think we are going to switch it up though," he admitted to her, knowing that their relationship was at the point of sharing intimate details.

Her voice sounded upbeat, "Ohhh, so you are going to suck her?"

Not thinking anything about sucking dick, he did figure that he would fuck her ass as it was not a big deal. "I am going to fuck her next time."

Laci gave a disappointing look. "Oh. I thought you didn't want to have sex with a trans like that? I thought you only wanted the anal play for you."

Sal saw the look and wondered why she gave it to him. He then had a thought that she and Sasha were a thing, but then questioned it figuring she liked guys. "Are you two a thing? Like, I don't want to step on toes. I figured, I would hang out with her first, kinda like a 'get to know you thing'."

"Oh, no. We aren't together, just friends..."

Sal interrupted thinking that there was something wrong with Sasha. "She doesn't have something weird about her you know. Like, we used condoms and all. We didn't even do oral."

His heart raced a bit knowing that he did spend time with a transsexual escort. Laci just gave a frown and replied, "Nooo, nothing like that. She just doesn't do relationships is all."

Sal figured as much and knew it was a long shot with her being an escort, but also knew it was safe to just leave the experience with her as a good time. "I can see that. I still might see her again."

Remembering Sasha's ass made him rethink things as he knew she was hot and had a cute ass. Fucking her ass would be nice and he knew that it was an easy ask of her, but he was still unsure about actually paying for it. What he did know was that he was all onboard for her fucking him again though as that feeling was too good to not do again.

Sal continued getting things ready as Laci stood there against the counter. "Do you just want her to fuck you and you fuck her or are you really serious about spending time with her. I mean, do you really want to get involved with a trans?"

He turned around with the tray of cheese in his hand as he really thought about her question. He knew he brought up hanging out with her and realized that it did sound like he wanted something more than sexual stuff.

Putting the tray down, he went back to leaning against the counter so he could look at her. "I don't know to tell you the truth. I mean, if the person is cool to be around then yeah, sure."

She tilted her head confused. "So, you don't want to date Sasha, or you just want to fuck her and be friends?"

"I was thinking I would fuck her next time, but I just thought about being friends with her, you know, like fuck friends or something."

"But if it progressed? You know like she wanted more?" Laci asked as she shifted her weight.

"I guess," Sal answered, turning back around thinking that he got a handle on what he wanted and was ready to finish the daily morning tasks.

"Oh, okay," Laci replied softly as she began helping out with tasks of getting the shop ready to open.

Before she could ask another question, Sal saw his father and Juan come in and get ready. He greeted them as did Laci and everyone began to get ready. It was just like any other day as Sal thought only briefly about what Laci asked and how he would handle Sasha.

He was not giving Sasha anymore of his time as the line of customers was never ending today. The alone time he normally got with Laci was not there as they took separate lunches to handle the flow of customers too. It was a busy day as they never once got to talk. It was only at the end of the day that he saw her cleaning the tables while everyone was in the kitchen.

He walked over to her plopping himself down in a chair while she cleaned. "So, I have to ask. Did you think it's a bad idea for me to be fuck friends with Sasha?"

She looked at him and stopped wiping the table. "She is my friend, but she is an escort...keep that in mind. I think you are looking for someone to just fuck you and maybe fuck back. I don't think you really want a relationship."

He thought about his previous girlfriends and knew that the comment hit home. He knew he could be selfish at times but hated that it was thrown in his face. "Okay, okay. I guess that's what you think."

Sal got up and walked away. Just as he took a few steps Laci called back, "Do you really want to date or just have sex? None of this, I want to see where things go."

Sal turned to her knowing that he was being put on the spot. He figured he would go for the right answer, feeling humbled by her last statement. "Okay...I want to date."

She walked over to him still holding the cleaning rag. "Fine, then I will set you up with one."

"Really?" His eyes opened wide.

"Yes. Tomorrow night. I will have her come by after close and you can take her for an early dinner and drinks." Laci smiled wide like she won.

Being smug that he was going to go through with her, Sal sounded off back at her, "Okay then. I will take her out and take her for drinks afterwards."

"No sex on the first date either, probably not on the second one either. You have to get her to like you too," Laci added still smiling wide.

Not about to lose, he knew he could do that. "Deal."

Laci jokingly threw the rag at him. "Go finish while I make a phone call."

It was about when everyone was about to leave when Laci came up to him and whispered, "I got you a date for tomorrow."

Since Sasha was hot, he figured that Laci had good taste and that this one had to be equal or better than Sasha. He smiled back at her. "Okay, I will take her out."

The shop was closed and he saw Laci walk to the bus stop to wait. He had a car and figured it was no big deal to drive her. He also knew he was hungry and could go for a beer too. He casually called over to her, "I am starving, you want to get dinner? I can take you home after too."

Laci beamed her smile. "I would like that."

Sal drove to a Chinese food place that was considered the best out of the way places that only God knew about. He knew the place and went there a lot since he was so tired of Italian food. He walked in holding the door for her and took his table that he always went to.

Sitting down with her, he ordered and told her that he would cover her since she hooked him up on a date for tomorrow. She obliged and began talking about how nervous she was that he was with Sasha and that he wouldn't like it.

He eased her worries that he was anxious about it but loved every bit of it. He then shyly admitted that he never knew how good it would feel to have anal too. Laci joked back that she liked it just as much. Sal then had to ask how she was able to wear clothes without her member showing. When Laci went over how she taped it and that it wasn't that bad, he smiled that she was wearing tight clothes and then admitted that she looked great in leggings again.

Not to only talk about her and who she was, Sal decided to tell her his plans that he was holding back from everyone. He ordered his food getting the courage but up with a beer, he spilled the beans about his real estate plans and opening up another pizza parlor in the suburbs. He had enough money saved up to start up his own shop but knew the real long term money was owning the property.

Laci sat back drinking her beer listening intently as he said that the real money his parents made over the years was rent from the apartments above their shop and never paying rent. Laci smiled and then began asking him questions about when he was doing it with shock and a genuine look of happiness for him.

As the food and more beers came, he explained to her that he would have to take out a sizable loan to buy the strip mall that had an existing pizza place in it that was wanting someone to come in and take over. Laci drank her beer urging him to take a loan or ask his parents for the money.

Sal still had the fear of failure and the fear that he would not make it on his own. He told her that he was still just thinking about it and had a year before the other owner retired and would sell it to someone else. Laci seemed adamant about him going for it. She then leaned back looking at him, asking who would really run his father's place since his dad only really made the pizzas and didn't do the running of the shop that Sal did.

He looked at her smiling. "That's all you girl. If I leave, you will be in charge. Juan doesn't want it, and Richie already said he just wants to do what he does."

"You really think your dad is going to let me be in charge?" she asked with her wide eyes shocked that he said it.

Sal got up putting the money for the entire meal down. "Sure. He likes you, thinks you are one of his best decisions too."

Laci got up followed him to the car and then unloaded, "He knows I am trans though. I mean, I think he tolerates me. He is a hard core Trumper."

Sal opened the door for her and then got in smiling at her. "Yep, he is, but he adores you. I told him I was taking a vacation for a week, and he said that you were going to run the place better than me."

As he drove off, she told him her address as he watched her nervously play with her fingers. He then put his hand on hers to stop her. "You need to stop worrying about my old man. Trust me, he thinks the world of you. If you don't believe me, then do this, Tomorrow, start crying. For any reason, just cry a little in front of him. If he hugs you and comforts you, he loves you. If he makes fun of you, then you can say, I told you so."

"Seriously?" she asked not moving his hand away."

"Yeah. It's almost comical how easy it is to read him."

As he drove, he still held her hand as he drove with one hand keeping his other hand on hers. She never moved it and felt that if she wanted it moved, she would just move it or adjust her hands as a signal she didn't want it anymore. He just drove listening to music holding her hands.

When he pulled up, she finally moved, and he pulled his hand back. She then turned to him with a soft look in her eyes. "You want to come up? We can drink and talk more."

Thinking about how good it was to unload his brain and talk with her, he nodded his head and then followed her up to her apartment. It was a small apartment with almost no furniture other than a couch and a TV on the wall. It was decorated but minimally. The place was clean and tidy, but there just wasn't a lot of stuff.

"This is nice," Sal admitted as it was cleaner than his place with no dust on things.

Laci continued walking to the small kitchen she had. "You know I owned nothing when your dad hired me. This is my first apartment ever and I don't owe anybody any money either."

She held out a beer and he walked towards her to get it. "Thank you." He then opened the beer and looked around more. "I am happy that you are on your feet too."

"I really do care what your dad thinks of me. I owe him everything for hiring me," she spoke softly like she was getting emotional.

Sal smiled at her as he knew his father talked so highly of her when she wasn't around. "You really need to stop worrying about politics with him. Besides, I voted for Trump too."

"Why?" She laughed as she saw he relaxed more.

Sal laughed and then held up his beer as if he was toasting to her. "It's politics, nobody is any good."

She motioned to go to the couch, and he followed. Once sitting down, she was leg to leg with him as it was just a love seat for two. She then turned to him. "So you really want to start your own place?"

"I do."

Laci took a drink and then asked, "What would you say about me wanting to work for you?"

Sal thought about it but knew that his father really did want her to run the main shop as she had a knack for business and always seem to know what to do. All she really needed was bit of training and faith put in her that she could run it all.

"My dad would be upset. He really would want you to run the place if I left."

"I can't see that," she said, taking a big chug almost finishing her beer.

Sal took a swing of his beer and smiled at her. "You would be surprised. I know for a fact he would ask you to manage the place. Just like I told you before about him hugging you."

Laci gave a serious look at him. "I don't believe you, but let's do a wager."

Sal instantly thought about the toy and panties and knew that he was right and to up the stakes. "Okay let's do this. If I win, you have to wear what I want you to wear and have the toy in your ass too."

Her smile made him think that it was a decent wager, but then she stopped smiling. "Let's up the ante. I will give you a blowjob if you're right, but if you're wrong then you give me a blowjob."

Not expecting it, Sal uttered quickly, "What?"

Laci stood up and smiled wide and finished the last of her beer, breathing loudly to show that she chugged it. "So you are not taking the bet?"

A few thoughts ran through his head with lightning speed. He worried that Laci was a friend and co-worker and winning or losing the bet was now bringing sexual acts to their betting. He knew he wasn't going to lose but wondered if he would be okay with letting her suck his dick. Laci was super cute and slightly better looking than Sasha but it was a slippery slope. He then figured that it couldn't hurt and that they were already at a level that could handle it.

Sal gave her a devious smile. "I am game, but are you really going to suck my dick though?"

Laci smiled back and then moved towards to get another beer. 'I would, but are you okay with sucking a trans dick?"

Sal knew about the bet and the odds of winning but played along with the fact he could lose. He saw Sasha's cock and wondered how bad could it be. He already got ass fucked by a trans girl and sucking one off would not really be that much different.

"I could handle it."

Laci sat next to him, handing him another beer even though his was not finished yet. "You better, because I don't do it when the other person doesn't swallow."

She put her hand on his leg as he drank the last of his first beer. "Okay then, the person who loses must swallow."

Her eyes opened up wide as she smiled. "Okay then. I will do it first thing tomorrow, but that means the loser pays after work tomorrow."

"Then it's a bet," Sal replied handing her the beer back. "I do need to get going."

"You can stay and watch a movie with me if you want," she replied almost pouting.

"Maybe this weekend if that date goes bad," he said, thinking it wasn't a bad idea as Laci was good company and from their many conversations had the same tastes as he did in movies.

She walked him out smiling at him and he drove home thinking that he could lose the bet too. He thought about how bad it would be to suck a cock and swallow sperm but was reassured that Laci was good about keeping her mouth closed and that she was really cute and not a guy. He knew she was a guy but not really and never associated her gender issues with being a guy, just a girl who had a penis.

***

Vic called on the way to work and when Sal opened up the shop, he knew it was going to be a good day. Sal opened the shop like normal and the heard Laci come in early. She was wearing leggings again and her store shirt hugged her body showing off her breasts reinforcing his idea that she was a girl. She didn't have massive tits, but they were sizable, and he knew tonight he was going to ask her if they were real.

They didn't mention the bet but only talked about random things and movies. She brought up again how this weekend they were going to see a movie and Sal mentioned the date. She answered casually that her friend couldn't make time until next week. Not thinking anything of it, he agreed that Friday night after work they would chill and watch a movie.

The day got busy early but the moment it slowed down a little, he saw Laci head to the back area where his father was making more pizzas and getting ready for the larger lunch crowd. Just as she walked back, he moved quickly to see so there was no disagreement about who won.

Sal the heard tears and then moved quicker to see what was going to happen. The moment he got in view he saw his father hugging Laci like he would his own daughter. He then moved away from her holding her arms. "Don't worry, I will handle it."

He knew the smile could not be helped as he knew he had won. It then dawned on him that she was going to suck his cock and that their friendship had moved to sexual favors and bets. Sal then wondered if he would have paid the bet if he lost. Deep down, he knew he really would have sucked her dick.

It was busy and Sal didn't get a chance to talk with her in private but could see the smug look on her face. She did whisper that she always pays her debts and tonight she would pay up. As much as he wanted to think about the blowjob he was going to get from her, his mind was too preoccupied with wondering if he would have paid off the debt if he lost. The entire time he was thinking about it and was trying to convince himself that he would have to back out of it some way but knew he wouldn't. The idea of wrong doing was there, but Sal remembered that Sasha already ass fucked him, and he loved it. Sucking a cock couldn't be worse than already having a dick in your ass. The idea of chicks with dicks was so foreign to him before, but now he felt at peace like they were normalized.

Even during his lunch break he was swamped and couldn't talk to her and with her making the secret delivery during her break, talking to her never happened. Any other day they would try to take break together but today was just passing sexual comments back and forth when nobody was looking or listening.

While working and moving between people, Sal liked that her hand always seemed to touch him, and it lingered longer more than it should, or she hovered close to him, and her waist touched his. The obvious flirting was not lost on him as the excitement of tonight and the flirting was making him want her more too. The urge to touch her was there, but he knew that he was never too old for a smack upside the head by his father either.

Finally the customers were gone, and Laci walked up to him. She walked right up to him putting her hands on his hips. "So, are you ready for tonight?"

"I am," Sal uttered quietly as to not let people hear but smiling wide as he couldn't help it.

"Good. Give me a ride home?"

Not even thinking about it, he nodded his head. "Yeah, sure."

Deeplust
Deeplust
720 Followers