The New Pizza Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both ordered crab legs and clams and drank while talking about what things needed to be done and what type of people to hire. Laci kept on talking like she was coming, and he knew that it was going to be an argument with his father about leaving and about taking her with him. He was going to take over his father's business but knew that was decades away.

As they ate and talked Laci then ordered more drinks and reassured him that buying the property was going to be great and that he would make money doing it. Listening to her talk and smile as she calmed his worries made him think more about actually taking her with him.

When Laci was on her fourth mixed drink she finally talked about last night. "I have to ask, did you like being with me, like we were, you know...fucking a trans girl?"

"I did," Sal admitted as he enjoyed everything about her and still thought she was both cute and a great person too.

"So would you want to fuck me like that more often or do you want a normal girl?" she asked and took a big sip of her drink. Her hands were moving somewhat erratically as he could see the drinks were having an effect on her.

He could see that she was tipsy but not drunk as she was not slurring her words. The question was important as he knew from this own thoughts that he was questioning what he was into now. Sucking her dick was something he wanted to experience, but he knew it was not something a straight guy would ever do.

He answered with a vague response but still giving an answer too. "I don't know...I want to do more of what we did. I liked that we did it and play around like we do."

Laci took an obvious big sip through her straw as he knew she was intoxicated now. "But you want Sasha to fuck you more? You like her dick in your ass and probably want to be with her like you did me."

Not knowing if she was pissed off or if it was drunk talk, he knew he needed to set the record straight with her. "I did like what we did, and I liked spending time with you. I just didn't know if you wanted to do other things."

With another sip and finishing the drink, she moved it away to signal that she finished it. "Fine. I will fuck your ass tonight. You think Sasha is the only one that can fuck? Well, I can fuck too. Your ass in mine tonight and I am going to fuck it good."

"Oh God...seriously?" Sal asked, knowing she was a bit drunk.

She gave a big heartwarming smile. "Yeah...I wanna fuck your ass tonight. I want to own that ass too. Sasha isn't the only one that can dick a guy you know...maybe I don't want her dick in your ass anymore."

Time was not to be wasted as the check was paid and Sal and her were in his car heading towards his place as it was closer. Her hand was on his dick the entire way telling him how she was going to fuck him into oblivion too. It wasn't even dark yet as the sun was still up and a few more hours of sunlight still there, but all he thought was how he wanted her to spend the night with him.

Sal could not help but feel the sexual excitement pump through him, knowing that she was going to fuck him. The sexual build up was more than the time with Sasha as he felt something towards Laci more and also knew she was a bit cuter too. He went a bit faster than normal listening to her words and feeling her hand bring his erection on too.

When he opened the door, she was all over him and pushed him into his own apartment. Her hands were all over him like she was in charge, and he was the submissive too. It didn't matter as when he turned around he felt a hard slap on his ass. "Go shower and clean up so I can fuck that ass."

Showering and preparing was quick as Sal thought about how Laci was going to put her girl dick in his ass. The morality was now long gone as he reminded himself that she as unique and nothing more. The memory of how it felt last time was all that drove him to move fast too.

When he was out of the shower,she was waiting for him as she wasted no time getting naked or having an erection either. He could only look down briefly to see that her girl rod was sticking straight out like a weapon to be used. His heart was pounding fast knowing that his backside was the target for her lust too.

"Get on the bed and bend over," she hissed in a commanding and yet lustful tone.

Not saying a word, he found himself on the edge of the bed bending over, feeling the cold air on his now exposed anus. The odd feeling of not being in control hit him as did the taboo of taking a dick in his ass. It was a mix of excitement and the thrill of doing something so kinky hit him. He wasn't hard but it didn't matter as he knew what was to come.

"MMm, I am loving your ass. Going to fuck it so good," Laci said as her words built up inside of him that he was going to have another side of her he knew existed.

"I swear you are drunk."

"A little. I get this way when I drink...come on you like it," she commented as he felt her hands caressing his ass cheeks.

"I guess...just don't go hard."

"I will be gentle baby," she joked back as he then heard the cap of lube being opened.

At first it was just the cold liquid on his anal entrance followed by a finger smearing it. Then it was more being poured on and then he felt it. Her finger snaking inside his sphincter opening his anal muscles up ever so slightly. It was just her finger, but it was enough to know more was coming too.

"Mmmm, I love your ass baby...I love your cock too, but tonight I will give you what you want," she purred as she pushed her finger in his anal bud prepping his ring for something bigger.

The shuffling of her feet moving towards him was followed by the sensation of something nudging to get inside of his anal hole. It felt like a blunt object, but he knew it was the tip of her girl dick. Knowing it was a real dick and her dick made it somewhat erotic too. It was quick as she wasted no time as he felt it slip past his anal muscles claiming his ass as her fuck hole.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh shittt," Sal moaned feeling impaled as Laci pushed deep the first time and didn't play around as he felt her whole shaft inside of this rectum. The stretching feeling of his anal ring dominated his senses as he felt her mushroom head push through his anal barrier.

"Feel good? I know you can take it...not your first time taking a dick either," Laci commented as she pulled out and slowly pushed in, confirming that her dick was deep inside of him.

The initial insertion was not as bad as he thought but it still lingered as he felt the pressure of her thickness opening his anal passage. The fullness of her girl rod felt like he was impaled and couldn't move and yet satisfying as he relaxed and accepted that his pleasure was going to come from being ass fucked.

Sal breathed in and out relaxing like he knew he had too, but he also couldn't help but admit how good it felt. "Ohhh...it does...it doess."

The fullness of her shaft in him and the pressure from the girth of her shaft was there. It was not a stinging pain but a numbing feeling of having her in his ass as she moved it slightly out and back in. He then recalled what it was like to have Sasha's cock in him. The sensation of something foreign in his ass and knowing not to push but stay relaxed played like a broken record in his head. Remembering the last time, Sal relaxed his muscles giving up all pretenses of pushing her out and just letting her fuck away.

Laci thrusted in a slow, steady pace like she was taking it easy. He also felt she wasn't doing half thrusts but full thrusts banging her hips against his ass, letting him know that she was balls deep in him. With no condom on, he wondered if he was going to commit the ultimate act of taboo anal sex and take sperm in his ass or if she was going to pull out and plaster his face or body with it.

"Ohh yesss...fuck yess. Fuck your ass feels so good," Laci moaned hard as he could feel her really bearing down and thrusting hard, making his ass feel used as she rammed home.

Thoughts of what was going to happen escaped him as he was feeling her pound against his body harder. The more she bumped her waist against his ass he felt an openness that he didn't feel too much with Sasha. It was like his ass muscles gave up and were so open that anything could be inserted in without a problem. He felt like his ass was open for business and Laci was getting her money's worth.

"That's it...mmm yes. Take my girl dick you slut. Be my bitch tonight and take girl dick," she moaned forcefully. Each thrust she gave was like a sliding sensation of pleasure and fullness too.

The urge to moan back was there but having her take his ass like this put him in a headspace not easily escapable. The tip of her girl spear was nudging at something inside of him that made him feel like the real pleasure from anal sex was taking the dick now. Each thrust that speared into his anal passage was like pulling out an orgasm from the inside. The only thing he felt like doing was accepting that his climax was going to come from her girl cock fucking him like he really was her bitch.

"Ohhh God....Ohhhhyessss," he moaned as her rod continued to impale his anal cave. The crown of her cock was still rubbing at his inside making his own member limp and yet he still felt the enormous pleasure that was coming as a result of her butt fucking him. All guilt, doubt and worries about being fucked by a transexual now hit a reverse as he wanted her to own his ass now.

"That's it...take this girl dick like a bitch. Take this girl cock you fucking slut. This is my ass now...this ass is mine to fuck. You're my bitch now," she called out almost in a growl as she was picking up a hard pace fucking him.

Her words were like a knife cutting away the fabric of what their relationship was as the boundary was now gone. Feeling her fuck him while calling him her bitch destroyed the casual approach to what they were doing. He felt there was no going back, and that Laci was giving him something Sasha couldn't give. It was emotional, kinky and sexual all at the same time.

He then felt her hand slap his ass like she was riding him in full domination. She then moved fast as the sound of her waist slapping against his ass got louder. He felt his ass was nothing more than a pleasure pit for dick and it was stuffed with business. There was only pleasure from her girl dick sliding in and out of his anal hole now. His limp member was swinging helplessly and weak as he felt something dripping from it too. It didn't feel like he had need for his dick either as it moved to the pounding she gave, and then intense pleasure of sex was coming from her cock fucking his ass hard now.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Sal moaned out, feeling his dick leaking like he was peeing even more now. The pressure of her thrusts was building as was the ecstasy of how it felt was pushing him to want more too.

"You are such a dirty bitch. Taking my dick like this...ohh yesss. Take it," she hissed as he felt the pounding against his ass now.

Laci was not going slow or taking it easy as Sal could feel her dick was like a spear lancing away at his ass like it was a target. The pressure of her sliding in and out felt glorious to him as she banged away. He knew anal felt good and but now he was a true believer that her cock could bring him to climax from fucking him like this.

In an instant it was all over as she pulled out. He wondered why, and then felt her move him. "Get on your back. I want to see you and jerk you off when I cum."

Sal moved on his back and then let her move his legs up and open spreading him out. His member flopped to the side as she put one leg on her shoulder and then aimed her crown right for his broken anal cherry.

"Mmm, I love your ass," Laci moaned softly as he felt her slip right through his stretched ass muscles like they were perfectly okay accepting a dick.

"Ohhhh, shit," Sal commented as he knew he was loving how her rod just seemed to hit a spot in him that felt so good and kinky. He knew before a man should not feel pleasure from getting a dick in his ass, but he couldn't help it like he was some drug addict hiding it from the world.

Laci then grabbed the lube opening it up while keeping her dick nicely burrowed and still in him. "I want to stroke that dick while I fuck you."

"Okay...okay."

She poured a nice amount of lube on his soft member and began gripping it as she stroked him. Her body then began to move as he felt her once again fuck him. Her waist was not moving fast but she was bringing life to his dick like nothing else he ever experienced. His erection grew fast and hard before it was already quickly throbbing.

"Fuck...you're hard now. Going to make you cum so hard before I cum inside of you. You're my bitch," she commented as she was stroking and picking up the pace of her body.

Sal felt lost and almost in a drug induced stupor as she stroked his dick, giving it attention like none other and was fucking his ass at the same time. The combination of the two felt like a drug high of epic proportions. His ass felt open and yet he loved how her dick was fucking him hard like he could take it even harder. Her hand stroking him was already bringing him close to a mind-blowing erection.

She stopped stroking him, but it didn't matter as he felt his erection needing nothing else. She gripped his hips with both hands and really began to fuck hard like she was some animal possessed. "Mmmmmm, fuckkkk. I am so close. You're gonna take my cum in you...I need you to take itttt."

As Laci moaned, she moved her hand back and stroked just as fast as she was fucking him. His anal muscles felt like they would have allowed a train to enter as she continued to jam her member in and out in rapid thrusts like she as a machine. The sensation of her hand and her dick fucking him was overwhelming and there was no help in stopping his epic climax.

"Ohhhh...OHHHHHH!" Sal moaned loud, crying out as his body stiffened up tightening his muscles. His eyes closed as he could feel every muscle in his body clenching hard while his climax was at a point nothing could stop it.

"Yeesss," Laci moaned back as he felt his dick get thicker as he knew his once tight ass muscles were clamping down the best they could.

"Ohhhfuckk," Sal moaned in a subtle groan as all of his energy, needs, wants and sex drive spewed out.

"I am cumming," Laci moaned seconds later as her thrusts got fast and shorter before he saw her push and then stop.

He wanted to say something, but it was like his voice was stolen and there was nothing he could do. He felt his own cum on his stomach and Laci's girl shaft still embedded in his rectum. She felt thick and he swore he could feel it pulse. The idea of knowing her seed was inside of him was there, but he liked that it was so kinky and erotic to have her do it.

Laci smiled and then pulled out looking at him. "Shit...that was good."

Sal moved up on the bed slightly smiling back and breathing hard. "Fuck, I came hard."

"Sorry, I get kinky when I drink. I don't normally drink but when I do, I like to be dominate,"Laci admitted as Sal smiled backlogging this other side to her.

"I guess, I won't need Sasha," he replied, knowing that his ass was worn and most likely going to be sore tomorrow.

"Please don't," Laci said as she walked to the bathroom as he knew she needed to clean up.

"Why?" he asked, thinking that she didn't like her for some reason, and they were not friends.

Laci walked back with a hand towel and gave him a dumb look. "You know why?"

"You pissed at her?" he thought and said, wondering why she didn't want to see her again.

Laci then got on the bed giving him a serious look. "You know I like you."

"Ohhh. Shit, why didn't you say so?"

The world seemed to come into focus as he knew he was dense about things and that he was dumb in not seeing it sooner, but also happy that she liked him like that and not as just friends.

She then got into the bed and put her body against his while facing him. "You're a dumb ass Salvatore."

He turned to his side looking at her and thinking that she was his now. It felt surreal and yet right at the same time. "Guess that means, I am taking you with me then."

Laci nuzzled her face against his shoulder and draped her arm over him. "You better or I won't drink anymore and fuck you."

He then got up feeling slimy from cum on his stomach and lube all over his dick. "Let me clean up and then I want to take a nap with you."

"MMm, I would like that," Laci cooed at him as her wide smile reinforced the feeling of her as his girlfriend.

He walked into the bathroom which was close to his bed and thought that he could share his inner thoughts and desires with her now. The urge to tell her that he wanted to experiment more with her was like a confession that needed to happen. "Want me to suck you after. I kinda wanted to the other day but you lost the bet."

Laci moved on the bed getting comfortable. "Maybe tomorrow." She then gave a big shiteating grin to him. "You had no chance of losing either. I already knew your dad was going to do that. I cry to him all the time when you're not around. I just wanted to suck your dick, then I wanted you to fuck me bad."

"You bitch," he snapped back in jest, liking that she wanted him and rigged it so she would suck him off.

"It worked though. I thought you would never do it, so, I had to make the move," she smiled and answered almost in a yawn and then laid back on the bed seemingly basking in her victory of losing.

As Sal cuddled with her, he thought about how she was shy around him at first and the secret she had that was exposed. He wondered about being in a relationship with a trans girl but also felt that it just seemed right with her. Her smile and laugh and joking with her at work was just what he knew he wanted. He just didn't know about how his parents would take the fact he was in a sexual relationship with one.

***

The alarm on his phone buzzed the ungodly sound and he moved the covers to see Laci sprawled out on his bed. Her soft member right there in front of him was like a beacon of things that he did that he knew could be regrettable. The thought that a month ago he never imagined being with a trans was there too. Now he knew that he had this connection and emotional attachment to her and that the limp member between her legs was once erect and ejaculated into his ass.

"Fuckk. I have such a headache." Laci stirred as she opened her eyes.

"I didn't think you were going to drink that much and then you didn't stop."

She smiled and then moved the blanket to get up from the bed. "I normally don't drink that much. It always ends up with me being a little off."

"A little off? You fucked me hard last night."

"Yeah. I get horny and like to be dominate when I drink.'

Sal got up and quickly grabbed his boxers to cover himself as he didn't know what the situation was with Laci and if she wanted to leave. The thought that she might regret last night was there and seeing him nude might be a turn off and a reminder of the mistake of fucking him.

She moved on the bed quickly putting her hand on his boxers. "Let me see it. I really liked last night and don't want you to think that it has to be a one-time thing."

"Wait, so you want to date...like be in a relationship?" he asked, feeling rushed and that things were moving faster than anything he had before.

"I do. I love you and really want to be with you." Her eyes were looking at him as he felt that she was the best person in the world at that moment.

Sal smiled wide knowing that she was going to get her wish. "Best get ready for work then. If I am telling my dad that I am opening up a new place with my girlfriend, we should at least be on time for work."

Laci moved the covers revealing her girl member to him. "Might be late. I want to take a shower and get a blowjob."