The New Pizza Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of someone coming snapped him back into reality but he couldn't stop thinking about how she was going to give him head tonight. Her face was so pretty, and her body was hot that he couldn't even imagine that she had a dick between her legs.

His dad said he would close, and Sal was in his car waiting for Laci to come out. His heart was racing fast as the prospect of getting head was all he could think about. He had plenty of blowjobs, but this was the first one that he was nervous about and overly excited about too. It felt wrong but right all at the same time.

Laci finally got in the car, and he was off to her place. She was giving directions and complaining about a few customers, not mentioning the fact she was going to suck him off either. He didn't want to bring it up, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. His heart still pounded with the nervous energy as he looked over a few times between her legs wanting to see a bulge and then wandering if it was right to want to see it.

They were upstairs as she guided him to the couch. "Here, have a seat. I need to get changed before we do this."

Sal said nothing as he calmed himself. The thought of her sucking his dick felt weird as he saw her as a friend more than anything else, but he also knew she was so cute and couldn't turn her down either.

After a few minutes Laci walked out wearing sweat shorts and a very loose top that hid her body. She walked over to him and knelt down in front of him. "Sorry, I needed to change."

"You didn't have to change, you looked really hot today," Sal replied, not knowing what to say but went with the safe compliment of her looks.

Laci gave a shy look back. "I kinda had too. It hurts when I get...hard. If am sucking your dick, I might get aroused and I didn't want to be tucked in."

"Ohhh," he replied back not realizing it but he could feel at peace with it not caring that she had it.

With a look of fear in her eyes, she replied fast, "Don't worry...I won't pull it out and you won't see it."

"I don't mind," Sal answered her, smiling as he found it kinky now that she had one. He even expected to see it tonight too.

"Really?" Laci smiled back.

"Yeah. I don't mind if you have it out or get hard."

"Okay," Laci answered as she moved closer and finally put her hand on his thigh.

The nervous energy of sexual tension was making him feel so turned on too. Her hand on his lap was boiling over his needs too. He could feel his member stirring as his underwear was holding it back from getting too excited.

"Let me see what you got," her chipper voice said as her hands went to his belt buckle. Sal felt his heart drop knowing that the person who ishis friend and had a dick was about to suck him off.

He moved his hands, and she went to his zipper just as quick. He saw the determined look and smug smile on her face as she unzipped his pants. She reached in smiling wide as he was nervous about it.

"Mmmm, you do have a nice cock." She smiled at him as she pulled down his pants revealing his member.

Sal was not all the way hard, but Laci didn't seem to mind as she moved in engulfing his manhood quickly. "Ohhhh, yess."

Laci was not using her hands, letting him feel a true blowjob as she took his entire length and had her nose up against his body. She pulled back and released his cock as he felt his blood rush to his length, making it a fully formed and proud erection. Once she looked at it, she moved back on it still with no hands and forming a tight seal, making it feel like he was fucking something warm and wet.

Up and down she went, not taking him all the way but focusing on the tip. Her tongue was pushing into his piss slit and then swirling around the ridge of his crown, almost teasing him and making the sensation much more intense. He felt she knew what she was doing and could feel his cock throbbing already from it.

Laci quickly pulled away as he gave her a worried look like she was regretting sucking his dick. "You want to fuck me instead?"

His mind quickly raced with questions of why and then why not. She was hot and she already had his dick in her mouth. The comfortable level was now into messing around but he still wondered about going that far. "You sure?"

She stood up with the biggest smiles. "Yes, I am. Come fuck me."

As soon as she said it, she then walked and motioned for him to follow her to the bedroom. As the doubts faded, he knew that he was going to have the ass that he had been staring at for awhile now. The idea of having sex with her was so foreign before, but now it seemed so right.

The moment he entered her bedroom she was down to her bra. Not even looking at the room, his eyes focused on her chest and how her breasts seemed so natural. She then unclasped the bra revealing the most perfect set of tits. Sal judged them to be a solid D cup and wondered why she was always trying to hide them. Her tits looked both firm and perky at the same time, with erect long nipples.

"Do you like them?" she asked with a curious look like he wouldn't.

His eyes opened wide and knew that she had to be crazy thinking that anyone would not like her set of tits. "Ohh yesss. They look fucking amazing."

"I had them done...it cost me a lot of money and I really wanted you to like them."

That moment he knew that she was nervous about him liking or disliking her looks. Instead of telling her what he was thinking, he decided to show her instead. He leaned in sucking on her right nipple as his hands held her waist.

"OHH!" she moaned excitedly as her nipple popped right in her mouth. He quickly flicked it hard and sucked. Her nipple popped in his mouth and then stretched as he sucked on it.

Keeping with the flow and still having an erection that needed release, he moved her on the bed as she went with him. She quickly pulled down her shorts revealing her tight rosebud and then the back of her balls. Her she girl thing was long, but not as long as his or Sasha's. It looked thin and cute from the angle he saw of her bent over on the bed too.

"You have any condoms?" he wondered as he didn't expect sex and have any protection on him.

She turned to him smiling. "You can fuck me bareback. It will feel better, and I am safe."

"Okay."

With his hand caressing her ass, he could tell that she had a perfect butt and her clean shaved anal entrance looked ready for business too. Laci then moved and reached for a bottle of lube on the night stand. She then handed it to him. "Be easy when you start."

"I will," he confirmed and then applied a generous amount of lube on his erection. He then poured a bit on her crack as she cooed from it.

He lined up his tip towards her entrance and then pushed as his mushroom head squeezed against the tight opening. He poured more lube on and then pushed a bit harder not wanting to hurt her though and then finally seeing and feeling his crown pop in.

"Ohhhh...yess...all the way," Laci moaned as he pushed in a little more, feeling the tight brilliant sensation of her anal muscles constricting his shaft just right. He felt like it was a slick love hole that was tight and yet fuckable too.

His hands went to her hips noticing that the feel of her skin and even the look of it was that of a girl. His mind knew that she was a trans girl and had a cock, but it just didn't seem that she was anything but a girl as he felt tricked in a good way.

The more he pushed in the greater the feeling as he slid in not overly fast but not slow either. There was such little friction that he just felt it glide in with each thrust too. The sound of his body hitting her got louder and Laci's soft girl moans replied to each thrust he gave.

"Am I hurting you?" he had to ask as she was almost whimpering from his thrusts.

"Nooooo...no. Fuck me...Oh God, keep fucking me," Laci moaned out as it let him know that she was indeed liking it.

With her permission he moved faster, his body now slapping hard against her perfect ass while driving his member deep into her bowels. The sensation of her tight ass was not lost on him as it was like a sex toy but was better than a real pussy. The more he pounded his body againsther ass, the more he wanted to go even faster.

"Ohhhhh.....FUCK. Just like that....ohhh yes....just like thatttt," she moaned out in a long continuous cry of pleasure. He could almost feel her getting tight and loose as he fucked her too.

Breathing hard and continuing to flail his body against her, he felt her tailbone digging into his pelvis he was going so hard. The feeling of stuffing his hard member deep in her so fast was building and he moaned softly grabbing her harder and pulling her towards him controlling her.

"Keep fucking me...Ohhh yess," Laci moaned out again as he continued to plow into her tight backside, feeling her body hit against his as he knew he was stuffing her tight ass with all of his manhood.

The sound of his body slapping against her was slight but feeling her small tailbone digging into him was the sign that he was really fucking her hard. The restrictive and yet slick feeling of her anal passage was like fucking a slippery velvet hole too. The more he pushed deep the more he felt he wanted to go even deeper too.

He gripped her slim hips and pulled her towards him and yet rammed into her at the same time. Her feminine moans grew louder as he knew he was not being easy with her, but with her not telling him to slow down he felt safe in fucking her hard too. All he could think about was how good it felt and how perfect her ass was and how he was really giving it a hard fuck.

"Does it feel good?" he asked, slowing down a bit, thinking he was actually hurting her.

Laci moved her ass side to side and then pushed back. "Yess. Yes. Fucking love it. You are fucking me so good. Keep going baby."

Knowing that she was enjoying it, Sal began pumping away at her small frame burying his meat deep in her trans love home once more. The more he rammed home, the more he felt her ass muscles conforming to his shaft giving all of the nerve endings in his member attention.

Pounding hard like before, he could feel his climax coming closer. He shortened up his thrust and added more power behind it as he went balls deep against her bump. Each time he plunged into her anal fuck hole, he felt the meat of her ass pressed firmly against his waist letting him know that he was as deep as he could go too.

"Cum in me...Ohhhh yess...cum in me pleaseee," Laci moaned hard as he could tell she was totally in his control and giving him full access to dump his load in her ass.

He wanted to keep going and not be one of those guys who cums early but feeling her constricting ass as he plunged in her was too much. The sensation was building faster and faster. Without a condom, he could feel the sensitive and erotic skin on skin contact helping speed his climax along.

"Ohhh God," Sal moaned out as he shortened his thrusts but made them more powerful.

There was no edging himself from holding back. It was like a raging river, and it was not to be stopped. He could feel his pending climax coming and all he could do was go with it and keep pounding in her ass and banging his body against her forcing his length as deep into her as possible.

"Ohhhh," he finally gave out. He grabbed her hard and then let go. He could feel his cock twitch and pulse as his balls rained his warm male seed into her cute transexual bottom.

He pulled out quickly as she turned over lying flat on the bed. He saw her soft member flop in front of him with the tip shiny like she came from it. She had an exhausted look but smiled at him like he was some sort of sex god.

"Fuck, that was good. You fucked me so good. Wow, I needed that," she moaned softly, not caring about showing off her nude body to him.

"Did you cum?" Sal inquired as he was not sure if she needed to jerk off.

"I did. I came like twice."

"Did you jerk it?" he asked, wondering how she came.

"A little, but I also came a little from you fucking me too."

Thinking the debt was paid, sort of and not knowing if she was weird about him staying, Sal asked wondering if he should leave. "You want me to go?"

Laci quickly got up covering herself with her shorts. "Stay for a little bit."

"Okay, I guess we can watch a movie or something."

"Let me get cleaned up and I will join you out there."

Sal nodded and cleaned up quickly as she went into the bathroom. He then walked to the TV to find something to watch wondering if this was going to be weird between them now. He knew he just butt fucked her, bareback too and now thought that things would be strange.

She came out wearing a t-shirt with no bra as the outline of her tits made him stare. She had on the same shorts but didn't know if her thing was tucked in or not.

She plopped right on the couch putting her head on his shoulder. "That was really good. I hope you liked it."

"I did," Sal confessed as he really did like anal sex and her butt was the best ass he fucked so far.

"We could do this again if you want...I mean not tonight, but maybe in a few days if you want."

He instantly thought that this was a relationship but then wondered if it was just a sex thing. The idea of fucking her again would be great even if she didn't fuck him. He knew she didn't like fucking guys but knew Sasha did. He then wondered if Laci thought this was something more or not. The whole thing seemed troubling as he knew he needed clarification.

"So you want to just fuck or is this something else?" he asked, knowing that he was okay with both. He didn't know if she wanted more than sex but knew it would not be bad to date a girl like her either.

Laci lifted her head up. "I guess it could be just fucking if you want."

"I guess I was okay?" he joked, hoping it wasn't a joke, but a question that she would ease his concerns if he was good enough.

She had a warm smile on her face. "You were good...really good."

"Okay...I didn't know."

Laci then leaned against him and turned on a movie. Sal settled in stroking her hair eventually and watched the movie with her. It was a calm, peaceful feeling to have her head on his lap while he played with her hair. It felt like something, but he did not know if she really did want more or to stay fuck friends.

The movie ended and he saw her eyes fading. Not wanting to keep her up, he said goodbye and left. On the way home he thought about how he was turned on by girls with dicks. Never before did he think about dicks but now, he couldn't get it out of his mind. The feeling of knowing that Laci and Sasha had a swinging cock between their legs turned him on. The sensation of getting fucked by Sasha came back to him as he knew it was an itch that needed to be scratched.

Right before he passed out, he thought about how far he went and how far he was willing to go more. It felt like a slippery slope and that he was already down the slide and loving all of it too. Fucking Laci's tight ass was perfect and worth doing again and getting fucked by Sasha was a must too. The only thing he knew that was uncharted was sucking one of them off. What was it like, would he like it? All of this came to him as he knew sooner or later he needed to cross that line with them too.

***

The next day Sal woke up to a text message from Laci. "How did you sleep? Want to do something today?"

Moving forward with his plan, he wanted to see the property he would buy and planned on driving out to take a look at the operation to see if he was really interested. Now he figured he would bring Laci along to get another opinion.

"I am going out to look at the place I wanted to buy and see how good their pizza is, wanna come?"

"YES, pick me up. I would love to come tag along," she replied fast.

Sal got dressed and headed over to her place. He didn't even have to get out of the car as she was there standing out by the street waiting for him. She had her leggings on showing off her body and a tight shirt to show off her breasts too. She looked cute and Sal even said so when she got in the car.

"Aww, thank you. I was wondering if you had a change of opinion after last night."

He wondered what she meant about that comment. He pulled away and then inquired, "What do you mean?"

"You know...you saw that I have a dick and that I like to be fucked. I didn't know if you just like having an ass to fuck or that you like the way I really am...you know that I have a dick and all."

He thought about Sasha and knew that she knew he got a dick in his ass and liked it. Now he thought about if she was having second thoughts about him. "You know Sasha and I...did things. Why would I think that you are different?"

"I am sorry, I just thought that it was a one-time thing and that you just wanted ass for a night. I get nervous sometimes and assume."

"Okay...then why don't we fool around tonight then. Let me suck you off then," Sal countered as he figured his experimentation would go to the next level.

Laci turned to him and put her hand on his thigh. "Okay...I would like that. But I will repay the favor then. You suck me and I will suck you."

"Alright then, when we get back, I will suck you," Sal replied happy that he was going to cross that line and the nervous excitement was now coursing through him.

"I do have to ask...did you really like last night?"

Sal then answered confidently as he remembered how good it felt to butt fuck her, "Yes, I did."

Laci smiled and still kept her hand on his thigh. "So you like my ass?"

"I did. I was thinking that I should call Sasha so she can do that to me."

"Do you think you're Gay for liking it in the ass?" she asked as Sal knew he now questioning himself.

"I don't know about Gay...I don't like guys. But I do like how it feels. I don't know what I am, but I do like doing things that feel good, but I am not attracted to guys," he answered, thinking that it was the best worst explanation he had.

"I see, well don't worry about it," she answered in a chipper tone still touching his leg.

As they drove Sal talked about how much money the shop was and the property too. He then admitted to her how much he had saved up and his grand plan for his own life and opening up multiple locations. His family shop had a reputation that was known and using it was a great chance at making good money.

Laci listened and added in as they drove. She didn't talk too much about herself but only added in with advice on how to grow the business. She did drop hints about her working there, as Sal knew that it probably would be a fight with his father as Laci was the only person who was capable of taking over the management of his father's shop. It was a personality that not everyone had, but she did.

They pulled up to the property and walked in ordering a few slices of different types of pizza. Laci gave a frown after tasting them as Sal knew the staff needed to be turned over. There was a line of people, but he knew that his pizza was head and shoulders better than this. He figured that he could increase sales and then charge more rent for the two other properties that the store shared the building with.

The owner came over talking with Sal as he told him that he was interested and would get back with him after a few days and that he needed to also look into the bank loan that would also be needed to buy everything. Laci was quiet but he saw her smile when things were past the talking phase about if he was going to buy it and more into when and how.

When they walked out Laci looked over at him. "Hey, let's go get some real food and some drinks so we can talk about this."

"Drinks sound great," he figured as it was a milestone in his life and something and the biggest decision too.

Driving a few miles they found a seafood place on the water. It was a nice day to see the water and perfect for drinking too. He pulled in and walked with her getting a secluded seat near the water too. Laci ordered mixed drinks while Sal kept it to beers.