The New Policy Ch. 01: Team Meeting

Story Info
A Hot Topic-esque store goes free use.
2.4k words
4.36
6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny came into work not knowing what the all store meeting was about. She had been working at Screamo Depot in the mall since sophomore year. It had been her favorite store since she discovered pseudo-goth style in junior high and she loved working there. She and her best friend Em had gotten jobs at the same time. She loved the job. Most of her coworkers were her friends now and, since she moved in with her boyfriend immediately upon turning 18, she needed the paycheck for rent money.

"Okay, is everyone here?" Gail, the store manager asked.

"Em's not." Penny said.

"Em no longer works at Screamo Depot." Gail said matter-of-factly.

"What? Why?"

"Em is still 17 and this store no longer employs minors. She was an excellent employee and will be welcome to reapply when she is a legal adult." Gail said.

Penny was floored. She had been there since she was 15 and didn't know what about the job required being 18.

"I am going to turn this meeting over to Gavin from corporate now. Pay really close attention to what he has to say, it absolutely affects your jobs."

"Hello, everyone. I am Gavin Reznick from Style Apparel, Screamo Depot's parent company. We are trying a new direction with the brand."

Penny stifled a giggle. Em and she had an inside joke about how "new direction" sounded exactly like "nude erection."

"Today you will all sign new contracts if you wish to continue employment at this store. We at corporate feel that in light of several recently passed laws, a new customer service strategy is called for. Upon signing the contract, all employees of Screamo Depot will be free use to management as well as the customers."

What. The. Fuck. Of course Penny knew all about the free use movement. She had witnessed public sex acts by people who had gone free use and even knew a couple girls who had done it. No wonder the store only employed adults now.

"From your stunned silence I'm not sure this is sinking in." Gavin unzipped his pants and brought out his "new direction." "Gail has already signed the new contract and will now bend over and let me raw dog her fine black ass."

Gail sneered. "Don't make it racist, you freak." But then she did exactly as he said, hiking up her plaid skirt. She did not have any underwear, which admittedly seemed practical given the new job requirements. Gavin slid his cock into her asshole. She moaned when he entered. Gavin thrust mechanically.

"Any employees who do not feel as if they can take on these new responsibilities will be let go with a generous severance, but legally your new contracts reclassify you as sex workers in addition to customer service. So you WILL be expected to fulfill all sexual obligations." He pulled Gail's hair. "Like this naughty bitch here."

Penny had never even let her boyfriend Carlos in her ass before (and oh he had asked). Now just any customer could take her that way? She didn't know if she could do it. But she didn't want to leave the store. And Gail... she was married! It was hard to imagine her sweet husband ever pulled her hair while assfucking her but... she really seemed like she was enjoying it, even when a guy she didn't even like was doing it to her.

Gavin grabbed Gail by the throat as he came in her. "Ungh, you like getting your ass filled up, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy," Gail responded.

Penny had to admit it was really hot to watch, even if Gavin wasn't particularly attractive. He looked like a cartoon of an accountant, thin with a receding hairline and round glasses. He did have surprisingly long dick, though it was thinner than Penny typically liked.

"After you sign the contract I will be exercising my new rights with each and every one of you. Just to check that you really are on board."

Oh great, Penny thought. I'm going to have to take a load of accountant cum. She paused after this thought. She had earlier entertained the notion of leaving her job over this, but now there was no question in her mind that she would sign.

Only two girls quit. Tammy, who wasn't religious anymore but had grown up in the church and was still pretty reserved about sex stuff. And Shauna was a gold star lesbian who didn't want to change that. Cara, the only employee at the store Penny didn't get along with, unfortunately decided to stay. Enthusiastically. Not only did she scream in ecstasy as Gavin pumped his cum into her twat, but was masturbating when the other girls fulfilled their new workplace duties. Gavin had remarked his delight that this location had only female employees. He said fucking men was part of the job, but not one he particularly enjoyed.

Finally it was Penny's turn. She signed her full legal name, Penelope Griffiths, then turned to Gavin to await instructions.

"Are you sure this one is 18?" He asked.

"Just barely," Gail responded. She was playing with her clit and eyeing the new girl, Aiko, who had only started two weeks earlier.

"Well, legal's legal. Take everything off."

None of the other girls had had to take any clothing off except what would block access to whichever hole Gavin felt like taking.

"God damn. I think you may be our main attraction. But the problem with you young ones is half of you don't know how to fuck."

"I know how to fuck," Penny said defiantly. She and Carlos had a very active sex life.

"Well let's start by seeing if you can suck. Get on your knees, you little slut." Gavin Reznick had been selected for this job due mostly to his stamina. His record was cumming in 12 women in a two hour period. He did use Viagra to keep the hardons coming but the stamina, that was all natural. The fact that he wasn't particularly attractive was another big factor. It would be easy for a bunch of 20-somethings or adult teenagers to spread their legs or bend over for a hunk during training then freak out when a swarm of at-best ordinary-looking customers came to use them. With Gavin they got a perfect preview of what was in store.

Penny was determined to give the best blowjob this jackass ever had. He didn't deserve it but she felt like she had something to prove. She grabbed his shaft and licked the underside of his cock from balls to tip. She could still taste the cunts of her coworkers on him. Then she went back to the balls, licking them then sucking. She licked her way up the shaft again until she got to the head. Her tongue playfully teased around it until in one motion she took the whole cock into her mouth and into her throat. Gavin shuddered with pleasure. Penny was used to deep throating her boyfriend Carlos who was thicker than Gavin. So she wasn't going to gag on this pencil dick (though an admittedly very long one). Gavin put his hands on her head and began pumping his hips to fuck her throat. She felt him twitch and she pulled his cock out of her mouth just in time for him to cum all over her face. It was an impressive load for a man who'd already finished several times. It dripped down onto her tits.

"Well, I... I guess... well..." For the first time in this meeting Gavin seemed like he didn't know what to say. "Give me a minute and... I think I'll need to take another turn on you."

Penny, glazed with cum, looked indignant. "All the other girls only went once!"

"Free use means completely at my or the customer's discretion. Speaking of... you" he pointed at Cara. "Clean her up with your tongue. And the two of you share it before you swallow."

Ugh, Penny thought. Working with Cara was bad enough, now she had get licked by her. Cara was a 19-year-old Brit who moved to California to act, but she never seemed to audition for anything, just talk down to Penny and Em all the time. She also flirted like crazy with Carlos whenever he visited Penny at the store.

"In over your head, Penny?" She mockingly chided.

"No. But it seems like guys get over yours pretty quickly." Penny shot back. "Now don't you have cum to lick off my tits?"

Cara sneered slightly before getting to work. She ran her tongue over Penny's breasts, lapping up Gavin's seed. She also bit Penny's nipple briefly. Penny wasn't sure if it was meant aggressively but she kind of liked it. Cara grabbed Penny by the hair then spit Gavin's cum into her open mouth. Penny knew she was supposed to feel degraded but instead she felt powerful. She swallowed. Cara began licking the cum off of Penny's face then they started kissing with the ejaculate moving back and forth between their mouths. They both swallowed, then shared an awkward moment not acknowledging that despite their shared hatred they had both been really into the kiss.

"On your back, legs spread," Gavin ordered. There was a counter that the other girls had lain on during their initiations so Penny climbed atop it. A very slim 5'0" she was the most petite girl on staff. She opened her legs, baring her waxed bald pussy to the corporate stooge with the long rod. "My God, you are dripping wet. That's the kind of dedication to your work we like to see." Gavin climbed atop her and rammed himself into her. "Jesus Christ!" he exclaimed. "This twat is tighter than a snare drum."

Penny winced slightly, not at the penetration but at how cringey this man over twice her age was. She couldn't deny though that the dick was hitting her in all the right spots. Gavin wasn't better than her boyfriend Carlos, but Penny was alive at the thrill of someone different inside her.

Penny looked off to the side while Gavin pumped into her. Aiko was eating Gail's pussy and Cara was furiously fingering herself while staring intently at Penny. A couple of other girls were 69ing. The team meeting had become an all-out fuckfest.

Gavin picked up speed and the shuddered as he sent another load into Penny's wet cunt. He climbed off and his cum gushed out of her pussy. She hadn't orgasmed; Gavin was prioritizing his own pleasure, not hers. But she felt alive in a way she hadn't before. Carlos may be a better lover, but Penny was starting to have an epiphany: she prefered to be used.

"Turn around and bend over," Gavin growled. He had stayed hard through his last orgasm.

Penny did as she was told. After a million refusals to Carlos and other boyfriends when it came to her ass, her anal virginity was going to be taken by this weird corporate freak. And Penny was excited.

Gavin's dick was thin but Penny quickly learned that the first cock to fuck your ass is going to hurt like a motherfucker no matter the size. As she felt like she was being split open, she experienced relief that Carlos or some thick-cocked customer wasn't the one breaking her in. And the pain made her feel alive. She wanted the hurt.

"Oh holy fuck, this ass is cherry!" Gavin grabbed her hips more firmly and drove his dick all the way in. "Well, it was anyway..." the corporate stooge smirked. It was girls like Penny that really hit home how much Gavin loved his job.

"Oh fuck yes!" Penny screamed.

"Will someone get a cunt in this bitch's face?" Gavin said, pumping into her ass at an ever increasing pace.

To Penny's disappointment, Cara was the one who answered the invitation and she found the supercilious Brit's bald pussy all up in her face. In that moment though she didn't care who it was attached to and she just started licking. Cara grabbed her hair and pulled, but Penny kept licking her clit and Cara moaned loudly.

As Penny used her ass and her tongue to bring two different people to orgasm she felt a sense of pride greater than any she had ever felt at work. She wondered how many people she could take at once? Pussy, ass, mouth... two hands... so five maybe? Penny had the desire to find out. Maybe her new work duties would give her the opportunity to push herself. There was no telling how far she could go.

Gaving pulled on Penny's hair as he filled her ass with cum. Simultaneously, Cara gushed as she screamed "holy fuck." Penny didn't have an orgasm but was filled with an ecstatic sense of being exactly where she was supposed to be and doing exactly what she was meant to.

"Manager, suck my cum out of this slut's ass." Gavin said between deep breathes. Gail dutifully came over and knelt down behind Penny. Gavin smiled, "Ms. Griffiths you might be the best employee it has been my privilege to train."

Penny laughed quietly to herself as she enjoyed Gail's tongue probing her asshole. She hadn't even done much, just let herself be used. Maybe that was all men like Gavin wanted, a receptacle to be used... but Penny was realizing that that's what she wanted to be.

___

After the meeting was over and everyone had dressed again, Gavin whistled on the way back to his care. He had not a care in the world.

The girls from the store all regarded each other apprehensively. They had all seen each other in a new light that none of them had ever expected. Most of them avoided eye contact.

But not Penny. She walked with her head held high, barely suppressing an ear-to-ear grin. She had learned more about herself in one work meeting than in the previous 18 years of her life. She didn't know what would happen next. She had to go home to Carlos, with whom she'd always been monogamous (well... as far as men were concerned, anyway). She didn't know how he would react to this new policy... to this new Penny, really. But she knew it wouldn't really matter if Carlos was on board or not. She had tapped into the slut inside her and now she was going to set her free.