The New Policy Ch. 02: Work/Home Balance

Story Info
Penny’s bf Carlos reacts as she starts her new job duties.
1.9k words
4.33
2.7k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Penny got home she could still feel the cum of the stooge from corporate inside her. The Screamo Depot that she worked at in the mall was requiring all employees to become free use and the stooge was sent to test their commitment to that policy. And now Penny was coming home to her boyfriend with another man's cum in her.

"Hey babe," Carlos was playing video games. Penny's parents had not been thrilled that she moved in with her 27-year-old boyfriend immediately after turning 18. She had thought it was worth it. Her parents never "got" her. Carlos had always seen how mature she was for her age. "How was your work thing?"

"Well..."

___

"So they want you to be a whore?" Carlos was incredulous. Penny didn't like the judgement in his voice.

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"It is! You got to quit before you have to do anything!"

"Well... surprise! A guy from corporate already broke us in."

"So you cheated on me?!? What the fuck, Pen?!?!?"

"It's not cheating, it's work!"

"You made me into a cuck!"

"Oh PLEASE tell me you haven't been watch those right wing YouTube channels..."

"Well what would you call it?"

"Finally realizing the person I'm meant to be!" Penny shouted.

"And that's a slut?"

"You're god damn right!"

They stayed in silence for a moment.

"I know what might make you feel better..." she broke the silence. Carlos looked up with a raised eyebrow. "You know that thing that you always want to do but I never let you? Well, turns out... I really like it."

"Why would you think that would make me feel better?!?"

"Because... you can fuck my ass now?" Penny was confused.

"But I won't be first! I was supposed to be the first!" Carlos was pitching a fit. Penny was starting to wonder if she wasn't so much mature for her age but rather that Carlos was wildly immature for his age.

"Whatever. I learned tonight that I like being used, so if you want to use me I'll be in bed."

"I'm not fucking you with some other guy's jizz still all up in you."

"Well then you're only going to fuck me on my days off then because on work days I am going to be overflowing. I'm going to bed."

___

When Penny woke up the next morning, Carlos was already gone. She didn't think he had even come to bed. He worked at a fulfillment center for Nile.com so he always worked early. Penny had a funny thought that Carlos also got ass-fucked at work but just in the not-fun metaphorical way.

___

When the doors of the store opened the first guy who went straight to Penny was nervous. He was around 30 and overweight with glasses.

"Um, hi, I... hi." he said.

"Hi there, sweetie. How can I help you today?" Penny replied.

"Um, I've never- I mean I HAVE but never in a store..."

"It's okay, honey. Whatever you want to do to me, you can." Penny took off her shirt to encourage him. She had not worn a bra so her tits were now on display. The customer went slack jawed. "You can tou-" before she could finish the sentence he was sucking on her nipple. She rode his cock and when he was close she asked if he wanted to fill her up or cover her. The customer wanted to cover her. He came buckets all over her face and tits. Then he bought a couple Metallica tee shirts and left.

The next customer walked up to the cum-covered Penny.

"Hi, welcome to Screamo Depot. How can I help you today?"

____

Penny was used by 17 people that first day. Throughout the first week she always got between 12 and 20 customers a day. She was used by men, women, and non-binary people of all races and body types. Then she would go home to a boyfriend that wouldn't touch her and barely spoke to her.

___

Gail came across Penny crying in the break room.

"What's wrong? I thought you were loving it out there!" Gail asked. Truly Penny had risen to the top as the most enthusiastic retail associate.

"I do love it. More than I've ever loved doing anything. But Carlos..."

"The 27-year-old grown-ass man who dated a high schooler is giving you trouble? Color me shocked." Without even looking, Penny could tell that Gail was rolling her eyes.

"Gail, how is Luther doing with all this?" Penny asked. Gail had been married since she was Penny's age, which was longer than Penny had even been alive. Her marriage was solid.

"Well after the meeting with that corporate geek, I was just so horny that the moment I got home I jumped on Luther and rode his cock for hours. Afterwards we talked about what the job would entail. He had two conditions: if I was free use at work for customers, then I'd also be free use for him at home. It's been real exciting though the kids think it's 'cringe' but I told them that they are adults and can move out if it's a problem for them."

"What was the second condition?"

"Well, that if he goes to a free use store or knows someone free use that he can help himself. He's been in the store twice. Gave Cara and Aiko some dick they won't forget anytime soon."

"Really?"

"Yup. And watching him fuck those girls just made me want to get him back inside me. That man makes fucking an art and it is god damn beautiful to watch."

___

The next day, Penny was being spit roasted by a couple of frat guys when she saw Carlos waiting in line. Her boyfriend watching her while she had cocks in her cunt and throat made her feel hotter than ever. The guy fucking her was one of those guys with a big dick who didn't know how to use it and was just ramming her cervix. It didn't feel good but Penny was getting off on how he was just using her without any regard for her pleasure. And now with Carlos's eyes on her she could feel an orgasm welling up. As the frat guy was getting ready to finish, Penny gushed all over his cock.

"Aw, bro, she's a squirter! I OWN this pussy!" The frat guys high fived.

Soon enough they both came, bought a blacklight poster, and left. (Penny had expected customers to come, cum, then leave but almost everyone actually bought stuff. She supposed maybe the guys at corporate actually knew what they were doing.)

Carlos came up to her.

"Babe, I'm so happy you're here!" Penny went in to hug him but he moved away.

"If my girlfriend is going to be a whore i figured I should see it for myself."

Penny was stunned. They had just shared what she thought was a beautiful sexy moment together and he was still mad?

"Well I'm a customer and you have to do whatever I say, right?"

Penny smiled and nodded. Maybe Carlos was just leaning into a degradation kink? She was more than happy to play along.

Carlos walked away and came back a moment later with Cara. Cara was naked and still had her last customer's cum on her face.

"Well, then you're going to watch while I fuck the girl you hate in the ass!" He bent Cara over and took out his erection.

Penny had some complicated feelings. On the one hand, this actually seemed pretty hot. But she knew Carlos; he wasn't exercising some kink, he was really trying to hurt her... and the fact that he WANTED to hurt her hurt way worse than anything he was actually doing.

"You want to be a whore? Well I'm going to fuck this whore!" He spit on his hand and used it to lube his dick and stuck it in Cara's asshole.

"You can put it in whenever you're ready," Cara said.

Penny surprised herself with a giggle. Carlos may be an asshole but he was not small. Cara for sure could feel it but she was teasing him anyway.

Carlos rammed into her even harder. "You feel THAT, bitch?"

"You don't need to warm me up with your pinky, you can fuck me whenever you're ready." Cara rolled her eyes.

Penny was shocked. Cara had been throwing herself at Carlos for months. It was one of the main reasons Penny hated her. Now she was shit-talking him while he was violently sodomizing her. Penny had seen Cara be a "brat" with guys but this was something else.

"Stop talking."

"Sorry, I know girls probably don't usually make much noise when you do this."

"STOP."

"Penny, can you grab me my phone? I want to check TikTok."

"SHUT UP, YOU CUNT!"

"Oh," Cara had a mischievous grin. "Did you finish?"

"You'll fucking know when I finish."

"You just seem to be getting softer..." Cara started laughing.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Carlos pulled out. He wasn't hard anymore.

Gail arrived. Her massive breasts were exposed but she was still wearing her skirt and "manager" lanyard.

"Is there a problem here?" Gail asked.

"These fucking whores..." Carlos whimpered.

"I think Carlos here is used to high school girls and doesn't know what to do with a grown woman," Cara sniped.

"Hey, she's 18." Carlos feebly tried to defend himself.

"Still in high school." Cara pointed out.

"Sir, if you are done, please clear the way for customers who are actually UP for the shopping experience." Gail said with authority.

Carlos put his dick away as he glared. He turned to Penny. "Get your shit out of my apartment. I'm fucking done with you." He turned around and left.

Penny wanted to cry but wouldn't give him the satisfaction. She turned to Cara.

"Cara... I..."

"No worries, love. Us 'whores' have to stick together." She winked at Cara and went back to her section.

____

Gail let Penny take a break. She called her parents to ask about moving back in with them.

"Penelope," her mom said. The whole first name was never a good sign. "Mrs. Gates told us what you do for a living. We can't support you while you debase yourself for work."

"She only knows that because MR. Gates 'debased' me twice this week!"

"Really, Penelope, it's bad enough you're engaging in that indecency, don't spread petty gossip." Penny's mom hung up.

Now Penny WAS crying.

Gail sat down next to her. "Penny, it will be all right."

"But I have nowhere to go!"

"Bullshit, you are welcome to stay in my home as long as you need. I can send my son Darius to pick your things up after he gets done at the community college."

"Really?"

"Really."

Penny rested her head on Gail's chest and let the tears come.

___

They arrived at Gail's house late. Gail stopped outside the front door.

"Now, sorry for springing this on you last minute but we do have some house rules."

"Gail, you are saving my life right now. Anything you want."

"Well, remember what I told you about Luther and I?"

"That you're free use at home?"

"Yes. If you are going to stay with us, then you will be free use too."

Penny smiled. For some girls this would be the price they had to pay for free room and board. For Penny, it was just a wonderful bonus.