All Comments on 'The New Principal Ch. 20'

by shudai

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Whoa!

Wasn't expecting that, now you've broadened the way it could move on...after all the plot that has already happened. Just Whoa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful,as always. :)

You’re doing a fantastic job! Keep it up! :D

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Can't wait for more

You know how they say around here, come for the sex, stayed for the story. Well played!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But

All the sex is great ......but......what’s the rest of the story. Good jon

thehornybanthathehornybanthaover 5 years ago
Plot movement.

Alright, seems like the plot is finally moving along. The first 19 chapters were definitely hot, but there was a circular character to them. Ben meets girl - Ben finds more about school - Ben fucks girl. Nevertheless, they did an excellent job of establishing the setting and characters while creating a sense of foreboding: a nice act 1. Obviously the nature of Erotica makes the pacing feel a little drawn out as every chapter has it's required smut but it's not crippling.

Ch 19 definitely feels like the inciting incident; the stage is now set for the conflict with whatever entity has seized control over the school. I'm excited to see the "resistance" plot line play out. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershudai@shudai
Now mainly on Mastodon https://mstdn.social/@SDZ (also on Twitter @Daizi_Shu, but that's basically just a placeholder now) Newsletter: https://sdz.happysmut.fans/ I'm just a silly 書癡 who had a funny idea for a story. The New Principal has blown up bigger than I had hoped, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES