All Comments on 'The New Roommate'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mugs101mugs101over 1 year ago

Great story, way to go Maecus

mugs101mugs101over 1 year ago

Great Tory! Way to go Marcus

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

The plot is good, but it could be a lot better. 1. To many simple declarative sentences. You’re not writing a business report. 2, The characters are flat. Show us that Marcus is introverted, don’t tell us. Show us Miranda’s argument with her ex, don’t tell us. Show us that’s she’s beautiful on the inside. 3. Both work with tech. They can come together with her having a tech issue at work that he helps her solve. That can build her respect for him, his comfort with her, and acsense of gratitude. 4. Don’t repeat. Once you’ve established that Marcus is introverted, you don’t need to say it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! The nice guys win more than you think!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. I loved the story - please keep going with these two.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 1 year ago

Nice sweet story about two believable people. I really liked how Marcus let Miranda help build up his confidence to ask out his crush.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Nice sweet loving story. A few mistakes and errors but not enough to detract from the story, end a little bit rushed but still very good.

toobytoobyover 1 year ago

Adorkable! My wife and I actually had an old friend who used that very word! Cute story, from a long-time fan to you. I was kind of a dork over 30 years ago, who got the hot girl. Thanks for legitimizing my memories.

NylonianNylonianover 1 year ago

To echo some of the other comments on here, definitely a very hot story with some erotic ideas. I particularly enjoyed the nylon play and felt that there could have been more details and the scenes could have been more fleshed out. Such exciting ideas need to be enjoyed sensuality and gradually. Same with the character development and progression. Show, don't tell when you're doing characterisation. You've got some great archetypes and story backbone going on. Some proper character development, richer dialogue would have pushed this story to a 5! Don't rush the story. Usually from complete strangers to getting married would take more than four mere pages... Marcus and Miranda might have rushed things a bit there. Haha. Would have loved to see this as a two or even a three parter. Maybe your next story can be about their married life and the next level they'll take their nylon play and explore the fetish in more detail. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very cute! There's some romance there, which helps.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

LOVED THIS STORY! The romance, the eroticism, the sex! TRULY wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!

dedajezdadedajezdaover 1 year ago

excellent story!

hot!

R1763R1763over 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars, and a new follower

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Nylonian's comments were right on. A beautiful, sweet, and well-written love story.

Gyuy12Gyuy12about 1 year ago

Nice but it should have continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a six-star story. T H A N K Y O U!!

Miranda and Marcus took a chance on each other for sharing an apartment and ended up in love and engaged.

The story line, the progression from roommates to buddies, then friends then boyfriend and girlfriend and finally fiance and fiancee was wonderful.

Thank you for all the effort and multiple drafts to publish such a great story. I also thank the people who helped you with everything from story-line to punctuation (I write professionally).

I am looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Sign me "Grateful in Canada"

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a sweet, tender, beautiful romance story. The characters truly come alive to the reader, and the plot engaging from start to finish. This story, one of the author's finest, needs a sequel. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wish I could give this 10 stars. This is the type of story i like to read.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Absolutely amazing. This story reminds me of another story, Roommate or More?

These feel good stories are welcome change. Kudos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous